Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:34 am
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia was putting her tray away. She heard a small fight happening nearby and peeked her head out to see Kelina was being up on another girl

"So im not the only one shes been attacking...hmm."

She then saw Nami walking in
"Its been slow here. I wonder why none of the classes are in session yet. Mabye you guys got here in time for the holidays." she seemed calmer now, but still on edge about the school bully, even though it was a adult preying on students and adults.

She smiled at the twins.
"I swear they need to let the students cook sometimes..." she said,

"Well, im outta here. The tree isn't going to decorate itself you know." she said walking out to the grand hall.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:48 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Nami turned to watch Sophia leave. Erin set the tray in front of her and sighed as he sat down. "This place is yawn right now."
Nami swallowed, then glared at him, fork in hand. "Really? You weren't in the Infirmary."
Erin smirked. "I'm not a field medic."
Nami shrugged before returning to her food. "Man, a slice of pizza right now would be nice."
"You're gonna kill yourself. Seriously, pizza isn't everything."
"Neither are suckers, sugar freak."
He held his chest dramatically. How rude! Unlike my addiction, yours is unnatural, you-you knife-wielding sociopath."
She held her head and sighed. "Geez, who taought you that big of a word, uneducated git."
They both glared hard at each other. A stream of lightning locked in between their dark gazes as they growled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:19 pm
User Image
Ohlowlx Noxuss Darxnogi
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Falling Inside the Black
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: The 13th Anthology

Wɪᴇʟᴅɪɴɢ: Haruka

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Ohlowlx stands at 5'7" and weighs 149 lbs.
He has messy blonde hair, which looks like it hasn't been brushed, and interesting sea-green eyes.
He's seems to be pretty skinny, but does have a little bit of muscle.
His clothing consists of a tan shirt, with an orange symbol on it. It also has another orange shirt as a part of it inside.
The sleeves of his shirt reach just above his elbow. Over this he wears a green jacket, which seems to be more for style than keeping warm.
He has a pair of orange belts hanging loosely from his waist, and a regular pair of blue jeans.
He wears a regular pair of shoes, which are white with green designs. He also has an orange sweatband around his wrist.
He also always has a pair of headphones around his neck, yet they don't seem to be connected to anything.

"Is this even the right place?" a male's voice questioned, seemingly from nowhere. Seconds after, a corridor of darkness appeared in front of the entrance to the cafeteria, and a blonde male walked out of it. His sea-green eyes studied everywhere, a smile forming on his face. "Not exactly where I meant to land, but it works." he said, nodding his head. He soon made the corridor of darkness disappear, shivering afterwards. Just seeing or walked through those things always gave him the chills. He was told that walked through without any kind of protection against the darkness would cause darkness to take him over. But he was fine so far... mostly due to the sweatband on his wrist. A present, given to him by his mentor. While it didn't offer complete protection, it did offer him enough. Looking around once more, his eyes came upon what seemed to be a pair of twins duking it out. Well, he had obviously seen stranger. He was a Nobody, a being void of emotion. Although he was somewhat one of those special cases, that could show a little bit here and there. He was also a damn good actor. Shaking his head, he walked over to the twins, deciding to introduce himself. "Hello there! My name is O-" he stopped suddenly, questioning whether he should give his full name or not. Eh, what was the worst that could happen? No one knew who he was around these parts yet. "Where was I again? Oh, yeah! My name is Ohlowlx Noxuss Darxnogi. Pleased to make your acquaintance!" he exclaimed, nodding his head towards them. He decided against giving them a handshake because he wasn't sure if they were Keybladers or not. He really hated touching the hands of those that wielded a Keyblade. Always gave him shivers down his spine.

Quotes

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:59 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy:

as daxter watched what was going on, silently chewing on a potato wedge from a tray he had gotten while everyone was busy, he witnessed as a corridor of darkness opened up. wasting no time, he summoned his key, but didn't go into a fighting stance, instead, watching the new arrival as he made his way to the twins. deciding he wasn't a threat after the oh so innocent greeting, daxter gave a smirk before walking up to him. "nice to meet you, uh, mind if I call you owl?" he said tilting his head, before shaking it. "the names Daxter, but you can call me, orange lightning! zizizing!" daxter stated as he moved to his side fairly fast, sorta appearing like he was the flash or something. he then gave a stretch, and gave off a yawn. "well, guess ill see ya all later, I got my project to work on, unless any of you are wondering what im making?" he said, trying to get any one of them slightly interested, sense he hasn't revealed what he was working on in his room sense he was assigned the room several years ago.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:14 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

They didn't notice the Dark Corridor since they were mid-fight. Then, the blond haired guy walked over to them. Nami turned her head with closed eyes. Her arms were crossed as she cleared her throat. "We'll settle this later."
Erin swallowed hard. "Eheheheheh!' He turned Ohlowlx. "Um, yeah. I'm Erin and that's Nami, my sister. She's pretty ticked right now, otherwise she'd have said hi and walked off. So, you're new here?""

Angel of Hollowness
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:50 pm
User Image
Ohlowlx Noxuss Darxnogi
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
He has messy blonde hair, which looks like it hasn't been brushed, and interesting sea-green eyes.
His clothing consists of a tan shirt, with an orange symbol on it. It also has another orange shirt as a part of it inside.
The sleeves of his shirt reach just above his elbow. Over this he wears a green jacket, which seems to be more for style than keeping warm.
He has a pair of orange belts hanging loosely from his waist, and a regular pair of blue jeans.
He wears a regular pair of shoes, which are white with green designs. He also has an orange sweatband around his wrist.
He also always has a pair of headphones around his neck, yet they don't seem to be connected to anything.

Ohlowlx could feel summon a keyblade, which made him stiffen involuntarily. But he felt no murderous aua from the person who had summoned it, so he relaxed his body once again. "Yeah, that's fine. Just don't summon a keyblade around me again." he commented, giving a small smile and a nod towards the person who had spoke to him. He said his name was Daxter, and Ohlowlx knew easily he was from a much different world than their own. Mostly due to the fact that he was a walking animal. The "animal" spoke of a project, which actually caused Ohlowlx to be quite curious. He had no idea of the current events that were going on in the school, so he might as well learn what everyone was doing. "Seems interesting. Tell me, or us, about it." he commented, turning his attention back to the other two for a moment. "Nice to meet you two. And yeah, I guess you could say I'm pretty new. This is my first time entering the school." he said, giving a small chuckle.

Quotes

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin held out his hand as he expressed what he was saying. 'Wow, we haven't been here maybe two or three days. So, we're in, somewhat, the same boat."
Nami sighed and leaned on the table. "We got here this morning, remember?" She chuckled before hurling another insult. "Right, I forgot. You're a bloody idiot."
Erin clutched his chest before dropping his head slightly. "I have feelings, you know."
Nami scoffed. "No, you don't."
He grinned and joked. "Right you are, miss."
She stamped off to the door of the Cafeteria and waited by the door, fuming to herself.

Angel of Hollowness
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:59 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

"well, its based on precursor tech from my world, after the whole, falling into dark eco and getting turned into an ottsel adventure I had, its called a 'rift gate' kinda like a door way through... uh, I think it was space and time?" daxter said as he placed a hand in his chin, he didn't know if it would remind anyone of a potential time machine, though, he thought he was the only one who seen a time machine.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image
Ohlowlx Noxuss Darxnogi
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Ohlowlx scratched his chin as the male twin, Erin, spoke of how long they've been here. He got a bit lost in their conversation, his thoughts to drifting to other things. He was brought back down to space as the female twin, Nami, stamped away, seeming to be waiting for Erin. "I'm guessing that's your cue to leave? If, so, I'll probably see you later. Gotta check out the whole school anyway." he commented, shrugging his shoulders slightly before turning back to face Daxter. For the most part, he wasn't sure what the male was talking about, but the "rift gate" and traveling through space and time did interest him. "Seems pretty interesting, actually. Though I wouldn't be of much help since I'm not sure what precursor tech is. I haven't really been to many worlds myself." he said, giving a bit of a sigh. Honestly, the only reason he himself had stopped at this place was to see if he could find his loved one, or see if she might appear here. He unconsciously reached up ad grabbed the necklace that was around his neck, giving a bit of a sigh before releasing it from his grip. "Well, I'm going to go and explore a bit. I'll see you later Erin, Daxter. And you too, Nami." he said, giving a smile and nod to the three individuals before walking out of the cafeteria.

[[Exit Ohlowlx]]

Quotes

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:20 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin rubbed his nose between two fingers and sighed. I don't get it. Why are you being a brat?
He stood up and walked over to her. "Look, I-"
She smacked him and left. Erin held out his arm and followed. "Wait! You don't know this place!"
[Exit]

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:25 am
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy: cant move character right now, im on my tablet, but ill post there later today, as for shade, he is asleep.

rolling his eyes, daxter cracked his knuckels before walking toward the door. "well, time to decorate a tree!" he shouted as he opened the room and ran out.

{exit to grand hall}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:16 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageUpon entering the cafeteria, Tsuyoi looked around as she had noticed that nobody except for the cafeteria workers were there. "So this is the cafeteria, it's bigger than I thought." she walked to where the food is usually served and looked at the menu. The foods ranged from vegetarian to all meat, and the price of the foods varied from each other. "Yeah, figured, you do need to pay for food...well, should've expected so, they do need to make money somehow." she looked down at her map as there weren't any other important places she should check. There were places she hadn't explored yet, but she could do that some other time. For now, she decided it'd be best to go back to her classroom.
(Exits to Room 117:Basic Sparring)

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:34 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

By the time he reached the Cafeteria, he was at a dead sprint yelling at the top of his lungs. "FOOD!"
He stepped up to the line and cleared his throat. "Ahem, yes. Three meals, please."
Stacking the trays precariously on one another, he carried them over to a table and spread them out. His mouth watered even more as the smells hit his nose. "Wonderful."
Light began filling his mouth with food, swallowing it almost whole.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:48 am
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Out Of rock Candy: XD you didn't know shade was napping here, did ya?

when some one yelled out food, shade was woken up, giving a yelp as he fell over on the chair he had tilting back, clonking his head on the floor and causeing a few of the workers to glance at him, shaking there head. "okay, that hurt..." shade said as he got up, giving a yawn, before he caught a glimpse at Jaecen, horking down food faster then shade during combat, and he was fast. "okay, who are you suppose to be? the new advanced combat teacher or something?" shade said not even trying to guess correctly.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:55 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Yep," He replied through a mouth full of food.
Swallowing, he spoke again. "You don't typically see people sleeping in the lunchroom. Y'know there's dorms for that."
Light picked up the last taiyaki, about to stuff it in his mouth. "I mean, is there a problem with that?" He asked politely.

Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items