Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[H2K14 - ORP] Haunted Mansion! (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:06 pm
Seiya - Master Bedroom

Seiya was just about to say something to his sunny companion when another female Fae had entered the room. "Oh no, not a problem," he replied amiably, attempting to sidestep out of her way. She seemed to be looking for something...she must have been in here earlier? Seiya had not yet noticed the chill in the room, thanks to the warm woman on his arm.

He meant that literally. She seemed to radiate warmth as if she really were as sunny as she appeared. He'd ceased paying attention to the other woman in the room until a stray chill breeze seemed to pass over them both. He turned to look at the green Fae silently, puzzling over what she was doing that could have caused the chill.

Nothing that he could see...however...she seemed to be staring at...something. What, he could not see. Hmm...could she have been guided here? He saw no stars, but sometimes they worked in mysterious ways. They had tonight with him, bringing him to this place, to a broom closet of all locations. Not exactly a prime party location, yet, he'd met a new friend, hadn't he?

Before he could inquire if the other woman was okay, she seemed to compose herself and announce that she'd found whatever it was she'd been looking for.. "Err...good. Glad you found it," he offered, shrugging at Summer. Perhaps they should move along and leave the strange green Fae to her business...whatever it was. "Should we go, do you think?"

sailornorthstar

EvilSilverDragon

FA Mysteries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:59 pm
Kratos: Family Room
User Image

Kratos had heard the sounds below, what sounded like muffled destruction and shattering. Some poor sap probably dropped his glass.....scratch that....several glasses by the sound of things. The dark halo'ed demon smirked, silently thankful he had decided to leave the area when he had, less he be saddled with helping clean up duty. As if.

His attention was distracted however, a flash of blue catching the corner of his eye as he turned to find an angel dressed as.....an angel. And a scared angel at that. Grunting, he rolled his eyes, but ran his hand through his hair, smoothing it backwards. "Find yourself spooked?" he asked, moving towards the door to better view the blonde. She wasn't a face he remembered seeing in the city. And he did try not to be overly rude to females......except that one. She was an exception and certainly in a situation he never wished to repeat again.

"This room doesn't bite, I promise." he said, folding his wings back behind his back and smoothing down the vest of his butler costume before offering her a bow, one palm pressed to his chest. He rose slowly, glancing at her from a half bent position. "I can not promise the same for myself however." he said with a devious smirk and turned to allow her to enter the room if she wished.

Falcona

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:45 pm
PLAYROOM - only visible to Minuette

Excitedly, Calima watched as, once again, Minuette reached into the barrel and tried withdrawing more objects. There were indeed more little animals that came out, even one resembling the little cake thieves that had so recently resurfaced at the summer carnival.

"Yes! You are doing better!" said Calima, happily, and now it seemed to be coming directly out of her lips, not brushing against Minuette's ear like a chill breeze, vivid blue eyes looking up to Minuette. While her skin was still a pale blue, it looked more natural now, hair matching her eyes as well. She looked almost like ... a normal faerie child, in a normal children's playroom, with a normal babysitter or friend to play with.

When Minuette declared it was time for more magic, she clapped again, and this time, it seemed like there may have been actual sound. When the jewel changed, Calima gasped, seemingly surprised at what had happened to it and especially that she put it on the little teddy bear. "That's so pretty!" She was thrilled, to say the least, and crawled a bit closer, bringing the cold with her even in the warmth of the sun. She brought her head as close as possible to the bear, though she could not touch it.

Calima looked up at Minuette. "You should get the last thing out of the barrel!"

Last thing? There wasn't another thing in there before...

Twitchapher the 3rd
Minuette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:13 pm
Minuette smiled as Calima seemed to like her last trick. "We're friends right? You can keep it. My gift to you." She smiled though the cold. Perhaps she was just numb to the cold now, or she was going numb. She couldn't tell any more. What she did know was she was making a child happy and maybe, for the first time in a long time, everything was normal for Calima. Minuette finally got a good look at her, blue eyes, blue hair, blue skin. The child almost remind her of herself, only she had white in her hair. She certainly was a pretty child in her own right.

The fauny gave the child a quizzical look as she was told there was something else. She thought she got everything. "I missed something again? Oh drat. I'm not that good at this game am I? Calima the pro is going to have to give me some tips and tricks later now isn't she?" She let out a small laugh and looked back to the barrel, half tempted to just look inside of it though that would be cheating. For a third time Minuette stuck two of her fingers into the barrel. There was something else in it. What, she couldn't tell. She wrapped her fingers around the object and slowly pulling it out of the barrel.

FA Mysteries

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:53 pm
User Imagesecond floor, outside family room.

Xenia was so engrossed with her surroundings, worried that the pictures will jump at her, that when she reached the entrance, she did not notice another Pae until he spoke to her. Squeaking, she turned and almost stumbled over herself in fear. A demon dressed as a butler stood before her. Smiling somewhat sheepishly, she nodded a little.

"Well, kinda of...Um...." She blinked at the demon and noted the halo above his head. The butler costume looked well and she could not hello but stare at his hair color. It's a pretty color. She did managed to glance into the room a little, still unsure whether she should enter.

"Oh, if you say so...." As naive as she is, Xenia was still apprehensive about going into any of the rooms. Watching Kratos bow gave her a view of his wings, which were still folded behind his back, but she could see some lighter colours, which were pretty, in a strange way. Well, at least what she can see in the dark hallway. A squeak escaped and she covered her mouth with her hands when he made the comment, blushing. She blinked at his half bent position and smirk, raising an eyebrow.

"Was there anything interesting in the room?" She decided maybe diverging from his comment might make him not notice that she is blushing. He does look like a nice demon to spend time with.

Fea Line
Kratos :3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:30 pm
PLAYROOM - only visible to Minuette

The child nodded, watching as Minuette fished around and found the last item. As the item was being withdrawn, Calima watched hopefully.

The first thing Minuette would notice about the item was that it was cold. It seemed icy, almost, like it had absorbed the cold from the air all around them. She would realize it was smooth and flat, not unlike the wooden items that were previously in the barrel, but it clanged against the edge must like something molded out of metal--

And that was indeed what it was.

Minuette would realize she had withdrawn a small, silver key, attached to a small chain that she could wear around her neck. In the moment that she realized it, the room returned to normal. It was dark again. The room looked old and dusty. Toys were strewn all over the place, and Yuki was behind her as he had been before. If she looked in front of her, the pale faerie child was now missing.

... But there was a teddy bear hugging her, wearing the circlet she had given it.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Congratulations! Minuette has received a key! This will unlock a special room with a surprise!

((She may also keep the teddy bear if she chooses. Let us know if she does!))

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:54 pm
Kratos: Family Room
User Image

Ok, so she was going to remain standing there looking scared. Did she not trust him? The thought only made him smirk more as he turned his head to view the room and her inquiry. His tail flicked idly as he adjusted his cuff links. "Not in particular." he droned, a rather painfully bored expression now doting his face. "Unless you count me, that is." he half laughed, cocking his head slightly to look at her out of the corner of his eye.

He had to wonder to himself, if she was this scared, why even come to a party? Let alone to one in a questionable mansion in the middle of the jungle none the less. Because the jungle pygmies totally built mansions right....

Scoffing, he eyed her now with a more serious expression. He hadn't come to this party to piddle around either. He was mostly hoping to find something worth his while, or perhaps someone. Though he doubted he had found that one yet. "If you wish to enter, I wont stop you, but I will say this. I didn't come here to be bored out of my skull, and thus far, nothing has proven.....entertaining." she shrugged his shoulders, eyes rolling shut before opening again with a sigh.

Falcona

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:36 pm
Her fingers felt like they were going to freeze off as she pulled the strange object out of the barrel. As she looked to it she saw the silver shine to it. A..Key?

She looked up to where Calima had been sitting but she was not there. It took only a moment for her eyes to see that the room had gone dark once again, toys were everywhere, everything was covered in dust. Before her laid the barrel, it's wooden pieces on the floor where she had placed them. Everything was normal again. It took her another moment to feel something was...Hugging her? She looked to her side to see the bear hugging her. That was the moment Minuette's eyes began to tear up.

The fauny gently picked up the teddy bear and brought it to her face. She closed her eyes as she put her forehead to the bears, a few soft sobs escaped her lips. She could feel the tears rolling down her cheeks but she couldn't stop them. She felt numb to everything. It took her a few minutes to gain any form of composer. When she did she gathered up the wooden carvings and gently put them back into the barrel. She slowly got to her hooves and picked up the toy she had been playing with, slowly walking to the self and placing it onto the dust covered surface. She removed the circlet from the bear and placed it around the toy, letting the barrel keep it in place as the gem hung off of the edge of self. Through her teared eyes she could see the moon reflecting off of the glass, giving it an almost glow. Minuette then wrapped both her arms around the bear, hugging it tightly like a child would. If Yuki listened closely, he'd hear her whisper, "I'll protect this Calima...I promise."

Minuette slowly turned, remembering the cold key in her hand. What..What was this for? Something in the house? Calima knew about it and wanted her to have it but...There were so many question but all she could feel was her heart breaking. She finally noticed Yuki was still there. She slowly walked passed him, only managing to whisper a "Excuse me." before she left the room. She needed some time to think about everything. She was still hugging the bear, still letting the tears fall from her face onto the floor.

FA Mysteries
Minuette will keep the bear, though she left the circlet in the room. I also don't have a set location for her to move to. I imagine she'll be wandering for a bit avoiding any of the party goers, just wanting to be alone after all that so...I'll move her somewhere when she calms down.

Playroom-> ??????  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 am
BREE IN THE STUDY WITH FUDGE

A look of confusion came over Bree. She wasn't with him? Then who was she and why was she standing so close to him there in the corner? He was acting like he didn't even know who she was. What a weird joke to be playing.

"As it is, you can see right through her..."

Feral pulled her back, she turned to look towards him confused by the two. What did they mean- when she turned her head back towards the cloaked figured she watched in horror as the sickly girl passed right through him! NOT A JOKE! Bree's eyes shot wide open and she opening her mouth to scream, but was so scared she couldn't manage but loud gasps of breath. As she neared, Bree continued to back into Feral, before the initial shock wore off and fear grasped her core.

For some reason the first thing Bree thought of was to chuck the fudge at the being. It sailed right through her and hit the wall, then floor with a loud 'whump' making Bree scream in dismay- finally. She then began to claw and tug on Feral as if she was trying to right up climb on him to get away from her. Really, she just had no idea what to do with fear clouding her judgement. “What are you!?” she cried before angry eyes flashed at the other male in the room. Was Feral right? Was this a trick of his? “What's going on!?” she demanded of him, really of anyone- her eyes going to look at the girl as well. She hadn't talked up to this point, but maybe she would? Did ghosts talk!?

She finally managed to think somewhat clear through the fear to slip behind Feral. She peeked out from behind him and squeaked out at the girl in fright, “What do you want!?”

FORTISSIMO IN THE KITCHEN WITH A RABBITS FOOT

“Nimwaps?” Mama Blues repeated. In all her days she hadn't heard of such a word. Must be some special kinda of demonic creature they had on this island. A sudden realization hit her, “Do they inhabit the whole island!?” to think she had been going about her days like nothing was wrong! To think these Nimwaps could have been after her family this whole time! She'd have to find a way to protect them all... Her running thoughts were stopped by a poke to the nose. She blinked madly at the other. She certainly had odd mannerism. Oh, right, must still be drunk.

Mama Blues backed up as the other seemed to receive a revelation from the great beyond and Mama could feel her excitement grow. Was she going to be able to help her!? She watched anxiously as the other dug around in her cloak, did she just call the cloak Dosvi? Curious. Oh! A rabbits foot? She looked down at the furry thing in her hand before looking up at the other. That was it? She shrugged and tied it around her neck. Hey, if she said so she'd take it!

“Svida?” she tried the name out, nodding at her. That would work. It was an... interesting name for an interesting character. Mama Blue's eyes followed where her hand pointed. Oh! That's what she was calling the creature. She thought it was just another one of her strange outbursts. Ok that made sense of that- “Arg!” she yelped as she was suddenly getting dragged along by the other. She stumbled into the kitchen after her, huffing a bit from their run.

A look of alarm swept over her features as the other started to act strangely, “Svida!?” she cried, grabbing her shoulders, “Can you hear me are you alright!?” had she been possessed!? It sure looked like it! She immediately lifted the rabbits foot that was dangling from her neck and began to wave it in her face before rubbing it madly all over her, “Come back to me!”

Seruta

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:04 am
User ImageSecond Floor Outside Family Room ==> Library door

Xenia gulped a little - okay, maybe Kratos was not a nice Pae after all, and was he flirting with her? Xenia can never tell to be honest. She figuratively rolled her eyes and sighed. She has never been with another Pae so this will be more or less the first outside her mother and grandmother. So, this is very new to her. Hopefully it won't always be like this.

But the look on his face changed and she could tell he was judging her. Well, more like attempting to stare her down. Okay, maybe there is the judging look now. At least she thinks it's judging. Either that or it is just his normal look....She thinks the latter.

"You're...bored..." She muttered softly, confused all of a sudden. He is bored? Really? Xenia blinked almost owlishly at him before turning away, brows furrowing tightly. "If you are bored, why come to this party? Won't this be boring for you if you are not scared? And won't this place be boring unless you do the scaring?" She half muttered to herself softly, just audible to Kratos. Xenia does try not to believe everything he said but she cannot help but believe that. Naivety at its best.

Spreading her wings and tucking them back, she stepped forward a little, hands by her side. Tilting her head, she blinked at Kratos and smiled a little. Still afraid, She drew herself to full height, took a step closer to the door, turned and walked in the other direction.

"I hope you will find less boring things to do while you are here..." With that, and the fact that she believed him when he said there was nothing in the room, she headed towards the library.

Fea Line
For Kratos :3

...I have no idea what Xenia is doing D:

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:07 am
User Image
Main Hall -> Bar

Aella looked up as she heard glass shattering just in time to see a cloaked figure fleeing the main hall. A faun was close on it's heels. Aella smirked, shaking her head. At least no one can say this is boring. She thought to herself. As long as the excitement kept the attention off of her, she couldn't complain. But the commotion brought her attention to the bar. I could use a drink. She thought to herself. She stood up and made her way over, noting a male naiad staring at the booze running along the floor. "Is there anything good left?" She asked. She didn't much care for what she was drinking, but something that could make her a little forgetful wouldn't go awry.

Teigra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:10 pm
Fresco - Main Hall/Bar
User Image
A singular feminine voice stood out from the noise of the surrounding crowd. Oh...she was addressing him? Fresco turned to see one of the land Pae nearby looking over the damage at the bar. He wasn't that familiar with the types of these land Pae...they all looked so strange to him. However, a drink or two before the commotion had made him a bit more open to socializing with these land Pae than he normally would be.

He answered with a half-smile and a shrug of his shoulders. "Looks like someone didn't approve of their selection. They still got a few left though." He reached up to tuck some stray hair behind one ear fin, then leaned over the bar. The bartender seemed busy cleaning up, so surely he wouldn't mind one of his patrons helping himself...

He dropped back with a colorful bottle in one hand and a couple of glasses in another. He seated himself on a stool and started pouring a glass with a glance towards the green and blue female. "Wanna' see if we can figure out what this one is?"

nefret2011
Aella

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:10 pm
Kratos: Library
User Image

Considering all the things she had said, he had to admit she had a point. Why did he come to the party? Also why wasn't he trying to scare the pants of any and everyone he saw? That at least, sounded like barrels of fun compared to what he was doing now.....which was just wandering form room to room hoping entertainment jumped out at him like a sack of potatoes.

Or maybe it already had?

Chuckling, thinking she might actually accept his invitation into the room, he was floored to see her turn around and leave. To say the least anyways. Maybe more so perplexed than anything, he turned on his heels to follow her, eyeing her long blonde ponytail bouncing behind her. "I think you have a point M'dear, I shall strive to find something less boring." he mused to himself, striding after her and stopping inside the library door, glancing around and rows upon rows of books. Maybe he'd find some interesting history about the place here, or perhaps something on....darker magic? Seemed fitting considering the holiday....

However, he turned back to the blue angel, offering her a charming if not mischievous smile. "Do forgive me, but I don't recall receiving your name. I am Kratos."

Falcona
LOLOLOL That second to last line is the best mental image.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:22 pm
K'nai: Children's Bedroom 2

Seemingly having escaped his 'master's presence for now, K'nai slipped back out of the bedroom, having gotten bored of messing up the sheets and pillows. He peered left, than right before slipping into the shadows and heading back towards the stairs for the third floor. He felt the more he moved about, the less she'd find him and drag him back.

As he entered the third floor, he eyed the first room straight ahead before deciding to steer clear of that one and instead wandered over to the farthest room on the right. He stepped inside, seeing things that obviously belonged to children, a smirk playing on his lips as he wondered what kind of mess he could cause here. Then he noticed the faun in the room, dressed in greens and lace, with flowers in her hair and a mask about her face.

Maybe she'd make a perfect play thing.

Purring darkly, he flicked his tail, cleared his throat, then spoke. "Well well, who do we have here?"

Seruta
Kylinari...because K'nai needs to bother someone

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Prisma: Onwards to the destroyed Pantry?!

Prisma paused, watching the pretty butterfly faun lady pass by with a warning, her usual smile momentarily haled even further so by the fact that Lisandru also seemed to be bothered by this room. Peering back at the play room, she glanced around at a faun talking to herself silly silly like, but also a cold sensation she hadn't noticed before. "Okeyily Dokeyily! Not here extremely!" she nodded.

She scooped up Ruri Kitty's hand before smiling warmly and gently scooping up Mister coldy cold cold Lisandru Sir's hand and tugging them gently back towards the stairs and down one more flight. She could smell it now, food was on this level! "I smelly smell it extremely! Must not be far!" she smiled, letting the boys go for a moment only to twirl around, flitter her wings then grab their hands again and walk backwards as she took her posse along. "Should be herey here here somewhere, lets just check all the rooms extremely for adventure times!" she laughed, naturally making a game out of things.

She closed her eyes, tugging them in random directions, bumping into a few walls or door. Finally reaching her destination, spun herself around and shoved her head into the Pantry.....which looked like it had been destroyed just as much as the downstairs mirrors and glass. "Oh deary dear dear, Mister Smashy Smashy was here too!" she chided, waggling a finger at the mess, pointing at all the foot prints and paw prints left everywhere.

Strawberri Stardust
Ruri the adventure continues!

Seiana_ZI
Lisandru, also because its Prisma, the kitchen would likely be her last stop when its clearly next to her.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff