Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:08 am
Ablation
Hello everyone!

I'm 24, living in Arizona, and currently studying for my MCAT so that I can (hopefully) get into medical school. Not much else going on in my life until it's over.

I live with three cats: one is my beloved little moron and natural selection candidate, one is truly a family cat and affectionate with everyone that breathes in his general vicinity, and the last is my mother's. No one else's.

LoL affectionate to anyone breathing in his vicinity, I love that lmfao. Is your mama's cat just antisocial to everyone else? Lol derpy cats are just the cutest. We all know it xD
And nice nice!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:10 am
PsychoDongYi
Hi, I just got an invite.
I have some kitty-avis and I use the cat emoticons a lot, so maybe that's why I was invited.
I'm 19 and the last pet I ever had was a dog that used to chase me around in our garage when I was 3. He's gone, though.
Sometimes, you'll see art of one of my kitty avis in my siggy.

Lol! Probably. Well thanks for coming on in anyways c: Awwh! dogs are cute too <3  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:11 am
Lady Lottie-sama
I'm lottie or Ashley if you wish to use my real name, I'm pretty new to the guild but not to gaia. I'm 18 but i feel 20 or so.
I've got three kitty fur babies, one of them became a new member of the family about a week ago.
I live in British Columbia, Canada in the interior mountains. My fur babies love the area as much as i do.
My cats are all mix breeds, might post a couple pictures of them in an edit.

I am so glad you came in cx heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:13 am
Coffee Senpai
Ohhai I am Haleigh, I am 19 years old o.o

I love cosplay and photography, coffee as you can see.

I work at a school with kids with special needs.

Um yeah. Mew. cat_redface

Awwh awesome! I love how your name is spelled lol  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Shi Lilith

Toxic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:13 am
madelynheston
XxKawaiiNijixX
Hello~ I'm Niji cat_3nodding
i'm 26 and my favorite colors are green, blue and black
i have one niece who is 6 months old and i love her to death x3
i have one cat, he is grey and is around 10 yrs old, he is my little fat baby x33
hmm i like to play video games sometimes but i love to read most of the time
omg and i love cats xD
Lol Welcome! xD
Awwwh babies <3 Both fuzzy and human! c:
What games do you like the most right now?

hmm, recently i've been really into the zelda games :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:28 am
madelynheston
Xypher Gray
Hello! My name is Nicole.
My darling Kara kitty and I have just moved all the way from California to Japan.
She seems like she's adjusting better than I am.
I'm trying to get a job so I can get out of the house and explore this amazing country, but it's been slow-going.
Anyone know how to motivate one's self into learning a new language on one's own?
Oh wow! How did you decide to move all the way to Japan? It must be so fun even in all the confusion. Sadly i don't have many tips, but maybe someone else can help/ anyone? sweatdrop

My husband is in the military, so I move where he moves. And it is a lot of fun! Full of culture shock though. The Japanese women at the airport addressed my cat as "neko-chan," which I thought was cute because "-chan" is usually used on children and friends. Arcades are like Starbucks here in that there seems to be one in every building. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Very different from the States.

Artificial Amity

Cat

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:34 am
XxKawaiiNijixX
madelynheston
XxKawaiiNijixX
i have one cat, he is grey and is around 10 yrs old, he is my little fat baby x33
omg and i love cats xD
Lol Welcome! xD

Oooh nice! Old school games like zelda and mario and early pokemon are like my go tos c:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:51 am
madelynheston
XxKawaiiNijixX
madelynheston
XxKawaiiNijixX
omg and i love cats xD
Lol Welcome! xD

Oooh nice! Old school games like zelda and mario and early pokemon are like my go tos c:

same with me  

Shi Lilith

Toxic Vampire

Korinthiana

Dangerous Strawberry

12,250 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:54 am
Hi, I'm Korinthiana (or Kori or Korin). I have two little fur babies! One is a solid black cat and the other is a tuxedo cat. One is 2 1/2 and the other is 4. I love my little babies! I've had them for about three years, both rescues. I'm so happy I can keep them because my parents always gave away our cats when I was growing up, but now I don't have to worry about that. heart

Thank you for the invite!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:55 am
madelynheston
PixelChunks
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PixelChunks Says...

Hey there. I'm new.
I'm 26, f and live on the coast of Oregon. I'm married and currently have no kitty fur-babies
as my husband has two dachshunds that are not cat friendly. Once they leave us, I will be getting
a Blue Point Lynx Siamese and a Maine Coon(my favorite cats). I have owned both but my Maine Coon mix lives in the country with my parents. He loves the outdoors and our location in the city isn't a good place for him. :'(
On the left is Jasper(RIP), On the Right is Gerard.

Awh! dachshunds are cute doggies though emotion_kirakira Oooh blue points are beautiful <3
Is Gerard the one with your parents? Awwwh Jasper looks like such a sweetie

Yeah, never been a fan of small yappy dogs. Yes, Gerard is the one with my parents. Jasper is no longer around. sad He was my pretty boy. Lol  

Mama Sheep

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:44 pm
Xypher Gray
madelynheston
Xypher Gray
Hello! My name is Nicole.
My darling Kara kitty and I have just moved all the way from California to Japan.
She seems like she's adjusting better than I am.
I'm trying to get a job so I can get out of the house and explore this amazing country, but it's been slow-going.
Anyone know how to motivate one's self into learning a new language on one's own?
Oh wow! How did you decide to move all the way to Japan? It must be so fun even in all the confusion. Sadly i don't have many tips, but maybe someone else can help/ anyone? sweatdrop

My husband is in the military, so I move where he moves. And it is a lot of fun! Full of culture shock though. The Japanese women at the airport addressed my cat as "neko-chan," which I thought was cute because "-chan" is usually used on children and friends. Arcades are like Starbucks here in that there seems to be one in every building. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Very different from the States.
Oh wow :kiraira: I love that you travel with him basically! Thats so freaking romantic <3 D'awwwh. So they aren't very rude there?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:46 pm
XxKawaiiNijixX
madelynheston
XxKawaiiNijixX
madelynheston
XxKawaiiNijixX
omg and i love cats xD
Lol Welcome! xD

same with me
emotion_brofist  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:53 pm
PixelChunks
madelynheston
PixelChunks
PixelChunks Says...

Hey there. I'm new.
I'm 26, f and live on the coast of Oregon. I'm married and currently have no kitty fur-babies
as my husband has two dachshunds that are not cat friendly. Once they leave us, I will be getting
a Blue Point Lynx Siamese and a Maine Coon(my favorite cats). I have owned both but my Maine Coon mix lives in the country with my parents. He loves the outdoors and our location in the city isn't a good place for him. :'(
On the left is Jasper(RIP), On the Right is Gerard.

Awh! dachshunds are cute doggies though emotion_kirakira Oooh blue points are beautiful <3
Is Gerard the one with your parents? Awwwh Jasper looks like such a sweetie

Yeah, never been a fan of small yappy dogs. Yes, Gerard is the one with my parents. Jasper is no longer around. sad He was my pretty boy. Lol

Awwh. I'm sorry for your loss :c  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:55 pm
Korinthiana
Hi, I'm Korinthiana (or Kori or Korin). I have two little fur babies! One is a solid black cat and the other is a tuxedo cat. One is 2 1/2 and the other is 4. I love my little babies! I've had them for about three years, both rescues. I'm so happy I can keep them because my parents always gave away our cats when I was growing up, but now I don't have to worry about that. heart

Thank you for the invite!
Awh thank you for accepting! Welcome 4laugh they sound so cute already!!  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Rebel Stardust

Star-Crossed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:43 pm
madelynheston
I-Iobbit
♫♪'Cause you're my King ♫♪

Hello, my name is Dante. I am a 23 year old transgender.[FtoM] And I am currently dating a man in Australia, who stole my heart. I have one cat, she is a Balinese/Maine Coon mix named Loki. And aside from sitting on my butt and drawing all day, I cosplay, work and go to Renaissance Festivals when they are around.

♫♪And I'm your Lionheart ♫♪
Awwwh Australians always have the best accents emotion_kirakira Maine Coon mixes omg heart
What do you normally draw?

♫♪'Cause you're my King ♫♪

He has an adorable accent. ' v '! And I normally draw.. well whatever comes to mind, it's all mostly Anime-style ish.. stuff. But I tend to draw like my Avatar, I draw furries [Not so well.] And whatever else. But right now my tablet is messing up, so I can't draw at all.

♫♪And I'm your Lionheart ♫♪

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces