Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:49 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and thought his words over only to slowly nod before taking his hand. Her wings would be different then a normal fairy's wings, yet different then a harpies. The back of her corset had to be untied as her wings still tried to come out. Finally transparent wings came out, but they were like an angel's best to put it; as her fairy wings mixed in with her Father's Harpy's style wings, but the lineament was again, like an Angel's; but transparent and almost like her wings were coated by diamonds as her wings did sparkle a bit. Of course they had to do this as she sat backwards on the chair Marius had put by the bed the night before. Her knees were weak as she felt sick yet happy to find out whom and what she was.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had used a bit of healing to keep her from being in too much pain. Once her wings had appeared Damian gently took a hold of her jaw and studied her face. Damian then said."You remind me of your mother."Damian let a rare smile show."I actually was there as she grew up. She was curious about so many things and always smiled when she saw me."Damian then let go of her jaw and took a step back.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:14 pm
Awella Hawk

She was about to snap at Damian for grabbing her jaw. But was taken back only to frown at him. One like her Mom did when she heard something that upset her. Still she was trying to figure everything out and her wings flexed more then not. Hearing a groan she saw Marius starting to wake up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius started to regain consciousness. He groaned and sat up and saw wings coming out from Awella's back."Did I hit my head or something because I'm seeing wings growing out of Awella's back."

Damian was back to his emotionless state and said."No you are fine. It appears that she is special. She has Faye royalty blood and a bit of Harpy in her as well."Then Damian walked over to Awella and gave her charm back.

Marius looked them both over and said."You don't look surprised about this. I'm guessing you might have some magical abilities as well."

Damian nodded."Yep I'm a pure blooded vampire. The last of my kind. Much like Awella is."Damian then said to Awella."Awella I can teach you about how to control your magical abilities."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:30 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius and gave a sheepish look when he said she seemed so calm about her 'new self'. Though when Damian she was the last of her kind she blinked at him,"What do you mean 'the last'?", she asked him. She knew what it meant and had heard stories of people being the last of their lines. But, it seemed weird that this was becoming her life. "My Mom never said much about when she was younger.", she said, as her corset had to be altered to fit around her wings. Now she stood up as her wings touched down towards her ankles. She was just curious if she could be able to put these things up now.

Like her Mother, her lips pouted into a bud; like a rose. Her wings fluttered in annoyance but a questioning manner. Now she touched a wing only to feel it was hard to explain how it felt. Looking at the men, she shifted only to sigh under her breath.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian put his hand up in a gesture that was meant to keep her calm."Forgive me I have misspoken. I meant you will be the last of the royal bloodline once your mother dies. Unlike you though I will be the last of my kind forever."

Marius didn't hear what Damian was saying. He was looking at Awella and staring at her wings.

Damian then said."You have the same lips as your mother."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:35 pm
Awella Hawk

She frowned and then looked away, it was like this vampire was trying to comfort her in an odd way. "And let me guess, no one knows how long I'll live... You said I had harpy in me, so that means my Father side is that... As my Mum's side is, faye...", she said and then rubbed her temples. Of course Harpies for the most part are known to be immortal to humans at least.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."I honestly couldn't tell how long you would live. The magical world keeps some things old fashioned at times. They didn't like change and would kill any they thought would harm their families. Your mother was different though. She loved your father and when she had you she wouldn't give you up. Not even when the rest of the Faye had an army at the doors of your home. I made sure your mother was safe but I couldn't do anything for the rest of your family."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:57 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Damian in an amazed yet sad way. She had basically just got over crying, she was not gonna break down again. Her body shook and she pushed her palms against her eyes. Only to bite her lip and kept or tried to keep her body from shaking.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius growled at Damian."You know people have feelings and you could try to spare them from things that might hurting them."

Damian cast a glance at Marius and said."I find trying to spare the feelings of others a waste of time. I say get the truth out and let them deal with it. It'll strengthen them or break them. Either way they will have dealt with it."

Marius glared at him then turned to Awella and hugged her."Are you okay Awella?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:32 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at Marius when he hugged her. This made her a bit shocked only for her to return the hug. Slowly she calmed down and pulled away from him. Now she looked at Damian, since he still had not left. "Why was rest of my family killed?", she asked him, with her emotionless tone. The tears slowly left her eyes as her cold look came back to her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian still held no emotion."Your family was killed because they wouldn't tell the rest of the Faye where your mother was hiding. They saw how much your mother loved you and they wouldn't hurt her by telling them where you both were hiding. Even at the cost of their own lives."

Marius said."To think that something like that would happen just because two people fell in love."Marius sighed and looked at Awella."Are you sure you're okay Awella?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:04 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded hearing Damian. "Was it cause my Father was a Harpy?", she asked Damian. The she looked at Marius and nodded only to pat his arm. It was a sign of her saying, she was okay to him. Her body was still and almost relaxed like a hawk if not a harpy before flying off, though in this small place she would never reach 'take off'.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."As I said most people in the magical world don't like change. Especially when you combine two different species. They don't understand that combining the species can eliminate the weaknesses of the other species."

Marius continued to watch Awella."So she is more powerful than either of her parents."

Damian nodded."Once she learns to control her power she would be safe. None of the other Faye would be able to hurt her. One reason I'm here. I promised her mother that I would teach her to control her powers. Your mother must have placed a huge amount of power in to the concealment spell. It took me awhile to find you again. I last saw you when you were nothing more than a baby. So I'm here to keep my promise."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:48 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened Damian explain everything only to nod. "What kind of powers did my Mother have?", she asked. She never saw her Mother use magic, that she was aware of. Her voice held curiosity in it as she still had a firm and cool expression.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff