Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Holiday Doors: The More You Know! (OVER pg.11!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:11 am
Taika didn't even have the chance to respond to Cadence before something started feeling awfully wrong. Was there something in the candy? It should have been just chocolate, right?

Apparently not. The next thing Taika knew, her head was hitting the desk. That was likely going to bruise...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:25 am
Cadence felt sick, had the candy gone bad or was it not as safe as the teacher had said it was. She tried to get up to attempt to make it to a trashcan or something before she got sick but her limbs gave up on her as she attempted to stand and she hit the desk with a thump as she passed out.  

shadica

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:46 pm
It left a strange taste in his mouth: something like wax, a faint blossom of sugar, not exactly unpleasant but not great, either. Harrow worked his mouth as he looked around the rest of the class, vaguely regretting his choice of candy. maybe the pop rocks would have been better, exploding on his tongue -- or one of those candy hearts, with its promise of LUV. But it was too late now. He'd eaten his egg, and --

He could feel it. Seeping into his bones, into his skin, making his eyes droop and his thoughts whirl. Slowly, he turned the pen in his hand, trying to write down the homework as the teacher spoke, and it was then that his stomach started to rebel: churning and twisting in a way that sapped the color slowly from his face and made it impossible to focus on the words.

And then it was too late. His head dropped onto the desk and, as he drifted off, his pen slithered away.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:46 pm
As much as she tried to pay attention to what Miss Selene was saying - which started to get a little harder after a while. There seemed to be other things happening on her desk that took Olivia's attention.

Namely the candy. Doing weird things. And she just sort of stared and watched as it happened until she took joined the other students with her head suddenly hitting the desk.

So many things wanted her to sleep, what was with that?

- - - - - - -

Maple was as usual regretting life. She had just opened the candy, ready to finally sample it and was oh so trying to stay attuned to what Miss Selene was saying - because it was homework. Homework was important!

But then the candy just sort of gained a life of its own, began to slither up her arm and she couldn't even give out a little cry out until it seeped itself into the pores of her skin. Shaking didn't help any and all she could do was sit helplessly as it did as it did, making her tired and weak. Maple's head drifted to the desk, her cheek pressed tightly. And her eyelids fell heavily.

Uuuuurg.

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:14 am
"-hear me? Students? Come on now, don't make me blow this thing again, it was very unpleasant, please... oh! Oh, are you waking up? Oh thank goodness, oh thank Jack!"

Selene's voice was slowly starting to become clear. All of the students were on the floor, or over the desks, having fallen wherever they were when they passed out. In Selene's hand was a giant, toothy megaphone, which looked almost too heavy for her to keep a hold of. She switched it out of her hands, and picked it up with her tail instead.

"Ohhh, I am just so sorry, oh you poor things you look terrible! Is anyone hurt? I can call Miss Cricket, should I call Miss Cricket? Is everyone waking up? Oh, ohhh, I am ssssoo ssssorrryyy..."

On the verge of tears, she slid down against the desk behind her, flopping to sit on the floor. "He told me they were fully treated, registered candies, he promised me! And I believed him.. Stupid, stupid, stupid Selene!" The professor was beating herself up pretty badly, for making such a dangerous mistake with her students. She'd gone from feeling inadequate, to downright unfit, and would probably remain right where she was long after the class was over, mentally self-flagellating herself for her mistake.

"You can - " Sniff " - take the bunnies with you if you want, but please - please do not eat them, whatever you do!"

The OOC
Class is technically not over, but you can still post your minipet SN in your next post to claim the class pet (the chocolate bunny). Homework WILL be assigned in my next post, to give you a chance for some extra RP points. Speaking of - RP points will also be assigned in my next post, which will go up tomorrow! Selene just needs a minute to recover.. and so do the students, really.

As for your door thread RPs, you have until the close of class tomorrow to make any last posts in there if you wish! They will be locked when this class is over!
):

Phiferwolf
Face Your Demons
Baneful
toshihiko two
moonkitsune
ol-j-man
Smerdle
Seiana_ZI
iloveyoudie
istoleyurvamps
Strawberri Stardust
Roxy_roxanna2
Kanth
Pales
Beejoux
chirigami
Nothing Yet
random artist
phantompanther13
Huni Pi
Meegane
]
Rikku Takanashi
shadica
andbeblue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:37 am
Sin slowly started to come around, she blinked and groaned cringing at how loud Selene's voice sounded. As she regained her senses she realized Selene's voice wasn't any louder or softer, she was just sensitive.

"What in Jack's name was THAT about, I thought you said that candy was SAFE Professor."

She glowered and then realized Selene was apologizing, she sounded so sorry and so defeated and...oh no was she going to cry? Sin hurried over to the Professor and crouched down.

"Professor? Don't...I mean if someone lied to you then it's not your fault. Besides...that was a very...educational experience."

It was hard but she gave Professor Selene a gentle pat on her shoulder and then stood back up. She wasn't certain what else to say and then walked over and sat down at her desk. She picked up the un-eaten chocolate bunny, ha she didn't need to be warned she wasn't going to be trying to ingest anything not of Halloween anytime soon.

SN: roxyroxanna
Nio Love
There, there Professor Selene <3

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:18 am
Well, that was generally not what Mimsy expected from a classroom experience. Something like that was fairly typical for Deus, though - she momentarily wondered if it was just as common here, then abandoned the thought as she searched for Carlos. She remembered that she had been carrying him before they...whatever that was...so he couldn't be far.

But before she could locate him, she sat up straight and panicked, suddenly recalling something else prior to Independence Town.

"Ah, excuse me," she called out, stopping to clear her scratchy throat. "Would you mind repeating our homework assignment? I am afraid that I missed it, due to our unfortunate candy malaise, and it is much too important to ignore!"

Nio Love
phantompanther13
here kitty kitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:28 am
"Educational?" Selene sniffled, looking up at the ghoul with wide, watery eyes. "Whatever do you mean?"

To Mimsy, she blushed a bright shade of red, and nodded, trying to lift herself back up again. "Of course, of course.. I'll.. I'll just write it down on the.. board.."

Sniffles followed every word she could get out.

Roxy_roxanna2
Nothing Yet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:06 am
Camilla was dissapointed to say the least she wanted to go see Easter town! Unfortunatly the Hares had other ideas and started marching them all off towards a forest she complied however not happily her ears drooped and she pouted a bit at the hares however before she could make it to the forest it was almost a repeat of how she got to the Easter world minus the nausea, dizziness, and tiredness it was all just a swirl of color and then darkness

For a long moment everything was dark and quiet almost peaceful even but soon she could hear a distent voice which slowly grew louder until it was a full blown ear splitting panicked shout "Mmm... Huh...?" she says in confusion as she slowly rises from her desk "Whoa... that was... interesting" she says as she slowly lifts herself up she pouted a bit as she remembered not getting to Easter Town but frowns as she hears poor Ms. Selene's sobbing apologies

Getting up Camilla walks up to the Professor's desk and looks over it at the teacher before walking around and standing next to her "If whoever you got the candy from said it was safe then its not your fault if it wasn't" she says comfortingly

Minis Sn: Rikku Takanashi

Nio Love
Poor Selene!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:46 am
"Well yes, educational, the experience of another town and their holiday...a bit of an atrocious color but otherwise no major harm done I suppose..."

She looked at the Professor and tried to give her a reassuring smile. She was still a bit shocked by the sniffles and display of such remorse. Sin had been through so much at Amity with little visible concern from professors that this was completely new to her. Selene actually seemed so sorry for the mix up and someone had told her that candy was safe.

"Excuse me professor....who told you that candy was safe for our ingestion? Perhaps you should...have a word with them."

Sin could think of a few choice words.

Nio Love

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:58 am
He was falling again, the sensation of falling ran shivers through him. In a way, he let himself fall down into the darkness after the loud boom from the city in the clouds. He heard the fading voice of the cherub who called to them - the pudgy cupids who appeared ill. He fell into the dark only to hit hard against a surface.

Uru jerked his head from his desk, red impressions pressed against his flesh as his eyes scanned the room. His expression was one who wasn't even awake, and, honestly, he wasn't. To wake him up when wasn't morning, or Spookday, was difficult and this was during class. He was back in Professor Selene's class and there were the students from before, all with their heads down on their desk or pulled back uncomfortable against the headrest of their chairs. Grumbling, he elbowed himself up right, rubbing his eyes as he looked to the professor who was a sobbing mess at the front of the class. Great.

As trippy as that dream was, it was better than what he had to suffer through recently. At least he also got some sleep considering he was able to count the number of hours he had managed to get in the last couple of days on one hand.

With word of homework and everything, he was already planning to complain and blame everything on a certain hellhound. His fault he got into this class and this mess and this assignment. Student or not, that was a bit much.

SN: PhiferWolf  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 am
Somewhere during the bought of unconsciousness, Carlos had fallen on the floor and was curled there, tail tucked around him. His ears twitched at that terrible sound. Horrible really. It got him to open his eyes and awaken from his restless sleep. Nap time was over already? But he had just started.

Wait this was weird. They were back in the classroom?

Carlos got up and floated. and then squealed in glee. he was back to himself. His ears twitched and his tails swished and he could float and turn, however partially invisible. Better, much better. He stayed as invisible as he could and found... Mimsy? She was back to being a he. Carlos climbed right back into his appointed spot, her/his lap and finished the poem.

"And hast thou claimed the Jabberwock? (he licked Mimsy's cheek here.)
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Wait why was he asking about homework? Carlos groaned and wilted on Mimsy's desk paws around the bunny. He didn't want the poprocks anymore.

Nothing Yet

SN: phantompanther13  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:21 am
Mmur awoke to a robotically monotonous rrrrrrrrrrrr leaking from his throat, the remnants of the undignified squeak he'd let out as he'd fallen unconscious in Thanksgiving Town. He could still taste the turkey.

Rising to his feet, the horseman soon decided that he'd rather be sitting, so he took a seat, resting his head on his arms in front of him.

sn: smerdle  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:14 am
"...that...wasn't supposed to happen?" It was a whisper, wincing, as Harrow sat up at his desk -- head spinning and stomach roiling and the taste of fondant still on his tongue. He scrubbed at his eyes and looked around him, searching for someone that might register as familiar from the dream he'd just had.

Of course, none of them were bunnies now. It was hard to tell...

sn: blue  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:00 pm
Cadence groaned slightly as she woke up again, the passing out thing really wasn't fun. Her head ached although she was glad that the nausea seemed to be gone. It took her a minute to make out what the teacher had been saying. "I'm a wake professor" She manged to mumble, leaving her head laying on the desk for a bit longer.

After a bit her head ache faded and she noticed that the teacher was sobbing and very upset by the incident clearly the trip had been unplanned and it was a side effect of the chocolate after all. Hearing someone try to cheer her up saying it was educational Cadence nodded. "Yeah!" She agreed, she didn't like seeing the teacher so upset. "It was, I learned that in Easter World they wield carrots as weapons! and threaten to egg people!" She never did find out what they had meant by that but she wasn't planing on going back and asking. She had also found out that the obsession with chocolate that was apparently part of easter made chocolate appear just about every where in the world, it was literately littered with chocolate.

"Like the others said, Its not your fault if someone told you they where safe, its the other persons fault." Cadence agreed that Selene should have a strong word(s) with him. Well it was certain now that her time at Amityville Academy would certainly be interesting.

SN: Shadica  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces