Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Lucius as he started to talk. Then she was shocked when Damian held her. Looking at him, only to look the guys finally making up. When Lucius left she then looked up at Damian. Only to glance away, when he asked who or what had hurt her. "I broke up with him a year ago, or eleven months... We had dated for six months, and he popped the question. Not long after he started to try to control me. And I didn't even party. I would drink sodas and play pool with my friends.", she explained to Damian. Though most of her friends were men, but most had always tried to protect her though.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian ran his hand up and down her back in a soothing way."Don't worry about him. He means nothing now. Leave the past in the past. You don't have to worry about anything right now."Damian felt raw anger over the way that man treated Abigail. He tightened his hold slightly."Was that the only thing he did or is there something more?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She relaxed in his hold slowly. But tensed up when he asked if there was something more. "He, had hit, no tried to beat me.", she admitted to him. As she looked away, she was a bit ashamed that she had not left after the first strike. Though, unless if Damian was gonna search her mind. He would not know of the child they thought she carried.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When Damian heard that her ex had tried to beat her his eyes became a glowing white color as his anger started surging forth. Unsure if she was telling the full truth Damian searched through her memories and his anger then skyrocketed past any known limits that he had. His eyes went from glowing white to a searing, blinding white. Unsure how but Damian spoke in a deadpan tone."Abigail I wish to know were this man lives I would like to speak with him. I feel that I should spend a little bonding time with him."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She continued to look down. Only to feel something fuzzy, in her mind. Sensing Damian's anger from a seven out of ten already. Now, he was beyond angry. Slowly she looked up at him,"I don't know. After I left him, I heard he moved.", she told me the truth. Now put her forehead against Damian's chest. As she was trying to keep herself calm. And for now trying to calm Damian down. Some how her arms gone around him, not sure how long they had been there. Her hold was loose enough he could pull away if he wanted to. She was an empathy kind of person, but she could sometimes project moods to help other people. Though she thought it was always cause she was a fairly good people person.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt Abigail's arms wrap around him. He knew that even though that man deserved a merciless death he wasn't going to leave right now. Abigail needed him. So he took a couple of deep breaths and let his anger subside. Although it did take a while for him to fully calm down."Abigail you have nothing to worry about. I'm mostly calm now. I promise you that I would never do anything like that despicable person."He then took off the glove on his left hand and used the index finger on that hand to raise her head so he could look at her in the eyes."You can always tell me anything you want to."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Looking at up she seen the white glow of his eyes go away but then looked down. Nodding but did not look up, until he lifted her chin up. "Okay.", she said. Then she started to rub his back through his shirt. "Thank you.", she muttered. Before putting her forehead against his chest.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian held onto Abigail with a tenderness he had never shown anything before. He only wanted to keep her safe and he always wanted to keep her happy. He kissed her forehead then said."Well what do you want to know about me since you just told me something about you?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked up at him and nodded. "Sure.", she said with a smile. She had been a bit teary eyed, but it disappeared slowly. "Let's sit down.", she then led him to the couch. Sitting down, she kept a little bit of distance between them. Something in her stirred a bit more as she now looked at Damian.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat down on his couch then thought over things that he should tell her. Although he thought of many things to tell her he didn't know exactly what to say so he asked her."Anything in particular that you would like for me to tell you?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She thought it over and shrugged. "How, about the most interesting person you met.", she said with a smile. Looking at him, she was a couple of feet away from him. But she leaned into the couch.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought over all the people he met."That would be tough to say. I have met legendary people. I have arm wrestled Hercules. I have sparred with Achilles. I traveled the ocean depths with Poseidon. Hades is my grandfather. Over the years I have done many things and been on many adventures."Damian shrugged."Maybe there might be another question on your mind that would be easier to answer."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he explained all of whom he met, she was dumb founded. Though when he said Hades was his grandfather, her jaw dropped. "Wow,", she finally managed,"So, which demi-god is your favorite?", she asked him. Only to lean against the other couch arm.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought over all the demi-gods he met."I guess the one I that I had the most fun with was Achilles because managed to beat me while we were sparring. He was able to counter all my attacks and thought up clever counters to make up for any advantages that I had."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded at him and smiled. "Hmm, so why were you amazed I pick pocked you?", she asked. Before he could answer, she showed him his wallet after pulling it out of her corset. Giggling she held his wallet over her head. As she continued to lean against the couch arm.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games