Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus
When he touched her cheek, she tilted her head to lean into his hand. "Really?", she asked when he said he had the second property. "Hmmm, not that I know of.", she said, as she replied about her allergies with herbs. Before slowly easing herself back down, off her elbows. Looking at him, she gave him a tired smile.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean

She listened to him and did not know how to reply. But she knew how to reply to the kiss, it was simple yet passionate. Now she allowed him to hold one hand, as the other gone up to cup his cheek. Like Abigail she had turned her cell phone off, as she slowly pulled back from the kiss after a moment. Pulling a couple of inches back, she smiled,"Do you think we'd, I mean Abi' and I be accepted in easily?", she asked. Okay, she knew she would be, though Abigail was more of a loner since she knew her three years ago.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

"Really. Officially it's a hunting lodge, but still suitable for living in." Marcus said as he kept his hand upon Abigail's cheek. He heard the conversation between Jean-Claude and Becca, but would keep it to himself for now. Nodding lightly at her statement that she didn't know of any allergies he moved his other hand to grab a grinder before plucking a couple herbs from the pouch, one herb to keep the others from making it taste nasty.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude smiled as he kept lightly rubbing Becca's side even after their kiss parted. "I'm sure, my superiors in the organization already know much about your companions. They watch hunters of particular kinds as even they can go down a bad path for the world." He explained to her. "Even without me telling them about us they've had interest in you and Abigail. Although their reasons are beyond me right now." He told her, knowing that it might seem a bit creepy on behalf of his superiors.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Laying there, she thought she heard Becca only not to say anything. She slowly put an arm over her eyes. A thought came to her making her sigh. It was more of a stress sigh then a relaxed one. "Great, I'm gonna get scolded.", she growled, more to herself then Marcus. "I hate the rules.", she added on, as her growl slowly left her throat and words.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

She raised an eyebrow as he said his superiors watched her and Abigail. Then she thought about something, one night when she managed to sneak into "Uncle Matthew's" office, she sat and read a few fellow-hunters profiles. And one of them was Abigail's profile. "I think I may know why they would be interested in Abigail.", she admitted to him. As she glanced away in a form of shame yet happiness. Now she put her head on his shoulder and played with stray hair that was over his shoulder.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Scolded for what?" Marcus asked before blinking a few times as he mixed the herbs together into a paste that he held out to Abigail. "This should ease your pain Abigail."

Jean-Claude blinks and tilts his head slightly. "What do you think it might be for her?" He asked her out of curiosity. As she began playing with stray hair he reached up to gently rub the back of her head and neck.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She slowly sat up when he was handing her the paste. "I turned off my phone, got confronted by my 'friends' for wondering off on my own, and more then likely ditch tonight with them.", she said, only to look at the paste. Now she sniffed a bit of it only to glance at Marcus.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

She let out a shaky breath only to rub her wrist again. "I read her file, her family she was camping with was killed. She was the only one to survive and woke up to see the sight. Whatever killed her family did not stay behind, or bother her tent.", she said. As now she felt a shiver run through her. Now she fought back the urge to be sick, as the taste was bitter in her mouth.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"I see.. Not good..." Marcus said with a frown before Abigail sniffed at the paste. "It's completely safe, nothing in this should cause a problem. It should also taste at least decent."

Jean-Claude frowns as Becca explains her thought on the matter. "I... I see..." He said before holding her tighter. "Something similar happened to me but, the cause of my parent's death was brought to justice."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him and then nodded, before nibbling a bit on the paste. It did not taste to bad, nor to good. Once she was done eating a bit of it she looked back at Marcus. "Some times I wish I could hide away...", she muttered.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

She nodded only to sigh. Then she kissed his neck not sure what to say now. Though she then nuzzled his neck after the kiss.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"I can help you hide away if you want me to Abigail." Marcus told her softly as one of his hands touched her hand.

Jean-Claude shivered at the kiss to his neck before gently leaning his head against hers. "Becca, would you marry me? I know it's sudden but I've actually been thinking about it for a while." He said to her as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Marcus with, shook and confusion. It was rare for anyone to help her, or her to accept the help of other people. Sitting there she looked from his hand up to him. For the most part she was speechless.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She looked at him then the box. Her eyes gone wide, as a smile slowly formed. Before she could think over her motions, she grabbed kiss jaw only to kiss him. As she parted her lips for him, only to wag a slight 'tongue war'. But after a moment she pulled back only to put her forehead against his again. "What do you think that said?", she asked in a low whisper.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blinks a couple times. "Did I say something wrong Abigail?" He said softly as Abigail looked at him.

Jean-Claude smiles into the kiss as he lets his tongue play around with Becca's. His smile widened as she whispered to him. "It said what I hoped to have as your answer." He aid as he opened the box to reveal an amazingly beautiful ring that was a perfect fit for her finger.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Finally she found words and sighed. "No, you did not.", she shook her head. "It's just fewer people offer to help me, then most think.", she said in a breathless way.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She then kissed his cheeks before allowing him to slip the ring on her finger. After he put the finger on, she then nuzzled his neck again. "You are the best.", she said, and let her lips brush against his neck now.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blinks. "Oh." He said before gently hugging Abigail. "It's saddening to see how little people offer to help anymore."

Jean-Claude smiled from ear to ear as he nuzzles his cheek against Becca. "You're the one who is the best Becca. We wouldn't be making this step forward together if you weren't there for me when I needed someone."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She was a bit shocked when he hugged her. But hugged him back only to start relaxing into his hold. Something about him, was luring her. Like a fresh kill by another predator would attract another predator.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She giggled a bit and rested in his lap some more. "Hmm, well we both needed help any way, you know.", she said, before giggling. Now she looked at him. "I can't wait for us to go to your place and rest.", she added on.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus closed his eyes when Abigail hugged him back, feeling a happiness that he hasn't felt since he woke up from being frozen. "This feels right hugging you like this Abigail." He whispered to her as one hand began softly rubbing her back.

Jean-Claude looked to Becca. "Then let us go there hon." He said as he picked her up as he stood up from against the boulder. Once on his feet he began walking along the edge of the pond. At one point he stopped mid stride and blinked a few times, seeing Marcus and a woman hugging.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She heard him and slowly nodded. Looking up at Marcus she blushed, before putting her forehead against his shoulder. "Thank you, and I feel like I can trust you with everything. I don't know why...", she said, in a shy voice.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She stood up with him and smiled. Following him away from the boulder then looked at what caused Jean to stop walking. Seeing, Marcus and-,"Abigail?", she end up saying in a shocked tone. Normally she knew Abigail would rarely allow a man or let alone another person to touch her back.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces