Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Teamwork and You (OVER pg. 14!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:44 pm
Huh. Cool. Survival was a nice thing he supposed.

Kettil seemed to ponder the directions available for the moment and then hit a button.

Be afraid.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:52 pm
Just a quick OOC reminder, posting the button you press here does nothing, make sure to PM Argyle or it doesn't count!

Meanwhile in IC
Directly on the heels of victory, the car stalls.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 pm
Kettil tried to hit a directional button again being more careful about what button he pressed this time he attempted again to make progress happen...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:34 pm
"A," said Tansy, with as much wisdom as she could possibly muster and convey in her voice, "is the button that makes things do. See? By pressing the button," she gestured towards the screen, "We have successfully bypassed this obstacle."

She gave the other boil a long unblinking cat stare, daring him to contradict her. Did he have the current Yule Cat high score in Donkey Wrong 3?

"But now we must go places." It was obvious this girl had no idea what she was doing, and Tansy pondered the wisdom of grabbing the controller away from her period. "Now it is time to use this thing. I don't know the word for it. But this makes directions." She pointed to the cross-like shape on Olivia's controller, and then pressed right on her own.

phantompanther13

chirigami

Sable Eye Cerena

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

> Right
> Right

Quote:
Progress! Sort of..

Movement Map

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:05 pm
"AWE, We killed the mini. " Trisha pouted and hung dramatically across Mayaa. "I don't want it to die!!!!!" she wiggled about. "I wanted to Catch it!"

Humm he felt a little cooler sitting here. That was fine, he nested back into his hoody. It wasn't as bad as that evil snow stuff from earlier. Still he tried to bring up the air temp just a little, bringing his tail a little closer to himself and creating a small heat nest. This would work.

"Oh look we killed it. Yes, we need to hit the control pad now. We are still looking." he confirmed the Yule cat and glanced at her, yes he played video games. A lot. He knew. He knew. But he only confirmed what she said, so she must be on the right track.

[A.V.]

Sable Eye Cerena
YULE CAT! heart heart heart

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:25 pm
"I knowwwwwwwwwww, why did we kill it?!"
Mayaa cried and clung back to Trisha. THE POOR MINI.
She was too distraught and just stared at the screen as they seemed to be moving ahead.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:06 pm
"I don't want to kill any more minis! T.T" Trisha let out what might have been a sob and jabbed at the controller. Could they be done now? Her other arm clung to Mayaa... forever. Forever.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:29 pm
Andrew rolled his eyes at Trisha's exaggerated sobbing and simply hit the up button.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Quote:

> Right
> Up
> Up
> Right
> Left

Quote:
Definite progress!

Movement Map

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Continue? Y/N

Quote:
Unfortunately, I'm leaving for two days which means I can't update maps, so this class will have to be on hold for two days (though you can keep sending commands all you want!) but I don't want to leave you guys hanging. So, if you'd like credit for this class, you've got it! Just make sure you got 800 words in (and if you haven't, you still have lots of time!)

For those of you who'd like to see the adventure finish, this class WILL continue on Thursday when I return. Just keep sending your commands in as much as you like. All commands from here to then will count during a big update!

For those of you who are content to leave the class now, please write an exit post and leave your minipet SN in it for a special surprise. (If you're staying you'll get it too, don't worry!)

Again, make sure you reached 800 words if you want the 3 RP points for coming to a GM'd class + RP! And keep sending commands, even if you won't see an update until Thursday. Many apologies for this break in service!

I'm back! And since no one posted their exit, we'll just continue where we left off using the commands you guys sent while I was gone. Thanks again! Let's finish this bad boy up!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:19 pm
Millie pressed more buttons with glee. Surely the progress they were making now was because of her help earlier.  

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:21 am
Lumi continued to just stare at the screen and pressed random buttons. Sure she had shown up to the class late but this was clearly more fun then some of the classes she could have dropped in on. Even if she wasn't entirely sure what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:46 pm

Selene Suggests
"Oh no, not another one! Remember, A button is helpful now! Good luck students, I believe in you! Argy, don't get too close!"

Quote:

Use the up or down directionals to navigate through your menus, and use A to select! Use B to move back!
Start and Select will do nothing until the fight is over!
Do not roll for these posts, just spam away!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:52 pm

Class has resumed! Please send more commands in as quickly as possible, let's get through the cave and emerge victorious!

Quoting students who've already participated with commands heart Just this once though!

Melodine Cantus
Enoh Love
iloveyouDIE
Smerdle
yylaayl
chirigami
Sable Eye Cerena
phantompanther13
Pales
Wyntre IceBlade
Alicia Firestar

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE