Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[OOC Bar] Chat, Discuss Ideas, Recruit, and Advertise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a noticeable amount of new activity/new players?
  OMG, Totally!
  Kinda
  If there is, I can't tell. =/
View Results

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:20 pm
haha hi XD

Your current partner over in the other Guild is already a member here, has been for awhile. You should invite her ^^ and you'll probably get other people to join once the games going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:24 pm
Haha! Thanks! Well, I also like doing the same rps with different people, which is how I find variety in things, and it's also more fun. Oh, and I have another idea: Warren Peace and Will Stronghold (Yes, I just watched Sky High, so what?)  

Zackifrass

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:29 pm
Haha, hopefully someone will be up for it. I usually only play over Instant Messanger. And I'm a big softie for Leon. RE4 is actually the only game I'm hardcore into.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:30 pm
I haven't played that one yet. My friend and I finished Res. Evil 0 last month, started playing Res. Evil 1 and are now playing Umbrella Chronicles.  

Zackifrass

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:37 pm
Kiss_The_Darkness_Inside
I haven't played that one yet. My friend and I finished Res. Evil 0 last month, started playing Res. Evil 1 and are now playing Umbrella Chronicles.

I love leon ;_; They're working on a CG Movie for him! It takes place 7 years after raccoon city, 1 year after RE4.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:45 pm
I know! I wanna see that movie sooo bad! I just wish Billy came back to either the games or the movies...I miss him...  

Zackifrass

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:55 pm
awww ;o;

Well go ahead and make a thread, set up a game and senario and you'll probably get a lot more hits for people wanting to play. You could list the male characters you'd want to play w/ ~ <3 People tend to respond faster to the posted games than the want-ads here x_x  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:06 pm
I am looking for 5 people. 2 Ukes(Incubi) And 3 Semes(Vampires)
My rp is called forgotten lore

Quote:
PLOT

1778 Great Britain, Chester City. There in the heart of Chester City is where evil is born. Men born out of the evil in all of man's heart, of all their devilish deeds. These are called incubi if you will. Incubi seek out the 'bad blood' the ones committing these deeds and strip them of their life and soul. But there is one group that is at war with the Incubi...the Vampires. Without the humans what would they feed on? But when a couple of Incubi come across a couple on Vampires what would happen?

Mute Black Sheep

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:17 pm
[oopse...i forgot that i was supposed to run my plot through you before posting...sorry...my story's Love is a heaven but hurts like hell...]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:16 am
Everything will be okay in the end.

Hey, y'all! I thought this would be a cool thing to tell some people who have problems with spelling. It's called Google Toolbar. Now, I have a MacBook, which has a built-in spellchecker, but for those on Microsoft, Dell... the other ones ( stare ), you could download it. I've had this downloaded on my old Microsoft PC, so it won't infect your computer or delete your hard drive or anything. It's perfectly safe. :3 Link to anyone who's interested. They have a few different versions, for like... Firefox and stuff, so just click on the links to get to them. :3

If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:01 pm
Okay, yeah, I come here a lot, because I'll always look for people...um....yeah...I have an rp about a guy and a slave...i found it kewl. check it called First Game of the Season.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:00 am
I pmed all our old players who haven't been around in a few weeks, so hopefully they'll be coming back soon and joining some games ^^  

Syntria
Crew

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:04 am
oh! If anyone has anyone they want to invite, post their names here and I'll formally invite them myself. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 pm
O.o Oh my. I haven't stepped foot in this guild in....how many months? xD lol I cant wait to come back here. Thanks Mistress! *huggles* ^^

Anywho, I was wondering if I can start an RP about Psychics/Angels/Demons, the whole Heaven vs. Hell vs. Earth kind of setting.  

Toko Boko

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:50 pm
Toko Boko
O.o Oh my. I haven't stepped foot in this guild in....how many months? xD lol I cant wait to come back here. Thanks Mistress! *huggles* ^^

Anywho, I was wondering if I can start an RP about Psychics/Angels/Demons, the whole Heaven vs. Hell vs. Earth kind of setting.

Yep! You don't have to ask anymore btw ^_^  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces