Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
Advanced Flying I ~ Lesson 1/3 (Open 11/22) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:34 am
User Image
                                            Dawn Yamamoto
                                            Pureblood || 2nd Year || Slytherin

Dawn bit her lip in anticipation, wondering when they would get on a broom.
                                            She wasn't that much of a flyer, but if one would ask what position she
                                            preferred in quidditch, she'd probably answer Seeker or Keeper.
                                            Not to brag but Dawn has pretty good perception, sure her eyesight
                                            may be bollocks but her field of vision makes up for it in quidditich.
                                            In any case, she was excited.

She wanted to show off. But will she be able to?
                                            With how talented the other may be, will she be given a chance?
                                            Well, all she can do right now is wait. Especially since their professor
                                            just suddenly decided to dismiss them when the class just barely started!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:28 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Class (on the pitch)

Once Landon dismissed class he noted Miss Yamamoto had entered the class late. So before she could leave the field, he approached her. "Miss Yamamoto I presume? May I have a word please?" he asked her since she came in late for introductions. "I will have to ask that you try being on time for class. Since it is the class of the school year I will let it slide, but note that if it happens again I will not be as generous." he told her before allowing her to leave the field. Hopefully she wouldn't let it happen again.

- - - - - - Next Class - - - - - -

“Good afternoon class. Today is the day you’ve all been waiting for because we will be learning how to do a barrel roll on our brooms. So if you don’t have one I suggest coming up and taking a broom please.” Landon instructed as he waited for everyone present to grab a broom before starting. “Alright now, before we all go flying around I don’t want anyone having to take a trip to the hospital wing so listen up.” He told them before continuing. “A barrel roll is a roll going from side to side for the purpose of avoiding an object while continuing on a straight path. In order to do this safely you keep a firm grip on your broom and lock your feet and legs together before you lean over with enough force to spin all the way around, it doesn’t take much.” Landon explained.

“Now I’ll demonstrate and then you all can have at it.” Landon told them as he got onto his broom. Pushing off the ground he circled around before going in a straight path. Locking himself to his broom Landon leaned over to his side with enough force to spin all the way around until he was back upright before coming to a complete stop. "So who wants to give it a shot?"

With: my second year class

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007
Lionel Lira 1/1

The Forgotten Weasley
Asteria Frey 0/1 * Waved from week 2

Utsuha Moon
Drayce Irvine 0/1

mc2
Sera Avery 0/1

Sir Spazalots
Cathaoir Killough 0/1

mihori_0624
Dawn Yamamoto 1/1

Essy ze Ninja
Tristan Hastings 0/1

Diamond Wales
Zephyros Whitethorne 0/1

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:27 am
User Image
                                    Dawn Yamamoto

Nodding, she gave the professor with rather stern eyes a fetching smile. So she had been late. She was sort of wondering why classes ended so soon... She gave one more morose smile at her professor before saying, "I will try to be the first one on the pitch next class professor. Time had escaped me, and before I knew it, I was late."

She looked around the field and when she saw that most of her classmates had left, she bid her professor farewell. "I'll see you next class professor!" she said skipping off once her professor had let her.

Dawn smiled at the empty field. Score. She was first and she definitely liked it that way. She breathed in the clean air before bringing hugging her broom. Today they were going to fly!

And boy was she going to fly.

When Professor Price had flown he looked amazing, wind blowing his hair and everything! He looked the image of calm as he demonstrated the barrel roll with ease that Dawn felt a rather uncontrollable itch to do the same. She wanted that attention, something only great flyers can get.

But she wasn't a great flyer.

And so she shall learn.

She smirked at her classmates and got on her broom, lifting herself up proudly, having learned how to fly from an early age as a pureblood should, she easily raised her height and met at her professor's level of eyesight.

"I'll go next, professor."
                                    She said smoothly, flashing him a rather wicked smirk before confidently speeding up.

In truth, she felt a blast of nerves hitting her. She felt excitement and thrill and she wanted nothing more but to do more. And so she did. She leaned like she should and tried with all her might to turn as instructed. A little bump in her nerves caused her turn to delay a bit but before she knew it, she had spun all the way around and she was soon upright again.

Breath caught in her throat as she finished the barrel roll. It was her first success at attempting it. She tried it once when she was younger but was unable to succeed at it with one try right off the bat. So this was truly an accomplishment to her!

She smirked, remembering her brothers. They would be so proud! If not jealous.

She slowly descended this time meeting her professor's eye before getting down to the ground. Confidently unmounting the broom to stand upright with her classmates once more.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:19 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Class (on the pitch)

Landon watched as Dawn the first student on the field that day tried the barrel roll. When she got into the air and do a pretty decent roll for a twelve year old he smiled. "Nicely done Dawn, 10 points to Slytherin for a remarkable first try." he told her brightly. Once everyone had given it a try Landon dismissed the class and allowed those who wanted to continue practicing a chance to do so. After all he had no where else to be but there for his students.

Landon was pretty sure that his class would be able to pull this off. He had a good bunch of kids this year that he knew would be able to do it. “Good afternoon class, today we will be learning how to stand on our brooms.” He told them. “It requires a great deal of balance so for this class we’ll start with simply hovering, after that we'll move onto actual movement while maintaining balance.” Landon added. “Now, holding onto your broom with both hands, position one foot on your broom in front of you, from there keep a steady balance and place your other foot behind that one.” He explained, while doing so he demonstrated along with his words. “When you’re sure you have a good firm balance let go and then you can straighten yourself up.” he finished standing on his broom as it hovered above the ground. “Now, have at it and take your time this isn’t a competition.” He added hoping they would keep that in mind.

RedEagleEye007
Lionel Lira 1/2

The Forgotten Weasley
Asteria Frey 1/2

Utsuha Moon
Drayce Irvine 0/2

mc2
Sera Avery 0/2

Sir Spazalots
Cathaoir Killough 0/2

mihori_0624
Dawn Yamamoto 2/2

Essy ze Ninja
Tristan Hastings 0/2

Diamond Wales
Zephyros Whitethorne 0/2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:11 pm
User ImageDawn Yamamoto

Dawn was thrilled to the bone when Prof. Price had given her 10 points! She wasn't even fishing for points! But alls well that ends well, right? She smiled at herself.

Getting off her broom, she smiled at her professor, bowed her thanks gracefully before returning to where her classmates were. She kept smiling all throughout class until they were dismissed where she skipped happily to her dorms.

Well now, another difficult technique it would seem. Dawn smiled at the sight of her professor's flight. It was magnificent. He looked so at ease and Dawn suddenly wanted to be like him. Well at least, like him on a broom. She smiled at the sight and once instructed, she set about holding her broom as instructed and getting atop of it with one foot, slightly wobbly with excitement and then another.

She crouched down for a while trying to regain her balance and when she felt like she was about to fall, she immediately stood up and tried to rebalance herself. It was a trying and she almost felt like she would fall but after a few wobbly tries she regained her balance and sighed a breath of relief. She did it. Though definitely not as graceful as Prof. Price, she still did it. She stood up on her broom. She smiled at her newfound confidence and began to swivel herself here and there testing out her limits.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:30 am
New Year 2031 - 2032

Some Changes are...

* Students must attend a minimum of two lessons or face losing house points.
      Unless reason is given either in the absent thread or through private message. If so it will count as if you were present for that lesson.

* Make Up Assignment(s)
      For anyone wishing to make up for a missed lesson or want extra house points, feel free to write a report on a topic related to the subject and submit it to my office before the end of the year. Anything from the game mechanics, history, equipment, or positions are considered acceptable topics. So long as it is related to Quidditch and/or flying feel free to write about it. (A small paragraph will do.)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:42 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Class (on the pitch) - Tuesday @ 3:00pm

Landon walked onto the field for his first class of the year. He was looking forward to seeing what students would be taking his class. Not to mention his niece and her friend he knew would be attending. It was always interesting to see. He wanted to leave them with a lasting impression and hopefully he'd have some enjoyable students that would want to continue the following year. As students started to come onto the field Landon smiled. "Good afternoon everyone, I hope your first day back has been going well so far. I'm Professor Price and I'll be your instructor for the next two years." he told them brightly. "Before we get into introductions I'd like to inform you about some class rules. Don't worry they aren't that bad. All I ask of you is to come prepared and on time for class. Listen to instruction and no horsing around. The last thing I want is someone getting hurt and I'm sure you don't want that either." He said looking over the sea of students. "Lastly wands aren't needed so they can remain in your bags. Aside from that have fun and try your best. I assure you, that your hard work and effort will pay off." Landon added with a smile.

"Now, moving on to something more fun, since this is my first time seeing all of you I'd like you to tell me your names, houses, and why you decided to take my class." Landon instructed. "I understand that a lot of you want to play Quidditch while you're here, but I'm sure you all aren't going out to be pros afterwards." he added with a smile. "So, if you plan on playing Quidditch I'd love to hear what position you would like to play or currently play."

Miss GryffindorK
Gideon Reid, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Cara MiaKitty
Ivy Bishop, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports
Jasmine Pierce, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
Emma Bailey, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

mc2
Mordred Sefton, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

EmrysStorm
Anna-Marie Curts, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Graydon Ironshield
Hannah Grey, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Essy ze Ninja
Savannah Hastings, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
Rhys Hamilton-Blake, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports
Michelyn Whitethorne, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

amo10690
Annabelle Davenport, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Shiny Furret
Kyson Macclellan, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

"Hi, Professor Price," Hannah said cheerily, as she arrived for her Advanced Flying class. She remembered meeting him at the Quidditch shop in Diagon Alley, the day Linny took her there to get her broom. The twelve-year old Hufflepuff was excited to be on the pitch, and she was one of the first to be there.

When the time for introductions arrived, she smiled and said sunnily, "Hi, Professor, I'm Hannah Grey, from Hufflepuff. I'm here because I want to learn how to fly a broomstick better, so I can make the first team next year. Last year I was a Reserve Chaser, but this year they made me a Reserve Beater, and that's the position I like best."

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Advanced Flying - Tuesday @ 3:00pm

Emma skipped onto the field with her new broom in hand. She knew it would be weird being in a class where her uncle was teaching her but she didn’t care. The white haired girl was excited to be in a class full of friends and just be in the air. Of course she’d heard from her uncle that the first lesson was never a flying class but she brought her broom anyway. In her mind it was a flying class and therefore if you didn’t have a broom how could one fly.

As she approached of course right on time, Emma noticed Hannah had beaten her there. She knew she should have gone with her. “Hello, Professor.” She emphasized on the professor as she smiled brightly. As class began to get underway, the Hufflepuff listened to her uncle explain the rules of his class before asking for introductions. After Hannah, Emma smiled and did the same. “Emma Bailey, Hufflepuff.” She said trying hard not to laugh since he already knew all this. “I love flying and want to be a professional. That and I have been reserve chaser and want to be ready for the first string.” Man she couldn’t wait to start flying.

Status: Happy & Excitted
                                                        With: Class... Hannah & my uncle

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:53 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

"Hello Hannah, I hope your week is going well." Landon said back to her with a smile. He always did love his students. Not having kids of his own he liked to think that in a way the students made up for it. Then his niece showed up causing him to smile even more when she said emphasized him being her Professor. "Hello, Emma." He greeted her. Hopefully no one would think he was going to treat her any different.

Going into introductions Landon listened to Hannah and Emma. "It's nice to see your diverse Hannah. I can promise you both that in the next two years you'll learn everything you need." He told them before added. "Of course you'll continue to learn on the field, but I'd like to think this class is starting point."

“Now for the rest of today we will be discussing our first topic, which is the basics of Quidditch. So sadly that means no flying today. Since I’m guessing most if not all of you know about Quidditch this will be a bit of review. Even so I hope all for you brought something to write with so you can take notes. If not I can provide you with such.” Landon told the class as he held up some parchment and self-inking quills. “So the game set up is, two teams play against one another and each team consists of three Chasers, two Beaters, a Keeper, and a Seeker. Now as you probably all know the Chasers shoot the Quaffle into the three goal posts, while the Keeper guards the goal posts. The Beaters keep the bludgers from hitting their teammates and hit them towards the other team’s players. Lastly we have the Seeker whose job is to catch the Golden Snitch.” He continued as he looked at his class.

"For those that do not know, this ball here is a Quaffle." Landon said holding the red ball up to show them. "The cannon ball like ones are the bludgers, those would be the ones trying to get out of the chest at the moment.” He told them with a chuckle. “As for the snitch that's this one." He added pulling out the golden snitch and holding it between two fingers. "This ball usually wins you the game. As for right now it might look pretty but it's extremely fast and impossible to spot once it gets moving." He assured them.

“Clearly the object of the game is to score more points than the other team. Each successful goal with the Quaffle is ten points and the snitch is one hundred and fifty points. Lastly once the snitch is caught the game is over. Also for those that don’t know, there are no substitutions in the game unless someone is knocked out, or it has been over a certain time period without the snitch being caught.” Landon finished. “Now if you have any questions ask away if not you are dismissed. Next week we’ll be learning a flying technique so bring your brooms if you got have one.”

OOC: Please note for those that post after this are considered late.

Miss GryffindorK
Gideon Reid, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset
Emma Bailey, Hufflepuff : 1/3 || 0 Reports

mc2

EmrysStorm
Anna-Marie Curts, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Graydon Ironshield
Hannah Grey, Hufflepuff : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Essy ze Ninja
Savannah Hastings, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
Rhys Hamilton-Blake, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports
Michelyn Whitethorne, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

amo10690
Annabelle Davenport, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Shiny Furret
Kyson Macclellan, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:38 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Raising her hand, Hannah said, "I have a question, Professor. I've heard a story that the Snitch remembers whom caught it. Is that true?"

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:48 am
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys walked to the class, not particularly caring if he was late or not. Why would he, really? If he wanted any information on quidditch or flying, all he had to do was ask his brother. Not like they were talking at the moment, but he could ask. Teal eyes narrowed as he listened to the professor speak, and he simply rolled his eyes. However, it was one of the girls, Hannah, if he recalled correctly, that made him snort. Really? She'd never read anything about quidditch? He decided to speak up, since clearly he could and clearly the girl didn't bother learning anything about the game she played in. "It's true. That way the officials can tell who was the first person to touch it, as sometimes seekers can grab it at the same time. It's keyed to what the person actually touched the snitch with, so if someone touched it with their hands, it'd register. Though, I have heard of people catching it with their mouth before." He gave the girl a look as he felt the insurmountable urge to roll his eyes. "Seriously, haven't you ever read about quidditch before? It's all in books about the game if you'd bothered."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why did I even show up...?
                                                  OOC: I am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry about Rhys, guys! 8'D

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛǟʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ Cɦǟsɛʀ

Gid made it to class, excited to learn. This was, so far, his favorite class of the year. When Hannah asked about Snitches, Gid subconsciously glanced over at Rhys. Rhys always had good answers for him to rely upon. After a second, Rhys snorted. Oh no... was he going to be a jerk again? He explained about the Snitches, then questioned if she'd even read the books. "I read the books and I didn't know that either, Hannah. It's a good question." He turned to frown at Rhys, giving him the same look he got from his dad when he was a smart-mouth. Hopefully, Rhys would stop being mean soon enough.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:51 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Advanced Flying - Tuesday @ 3:00pm

Emma sat on the grass and listened to her uncle’s lecture. When it was over she didn’t really have any question, granted she’d drilled him for answers years ago. Looking over to Hannah asking if the snitch remembered who caught it she smiled. However her smile fell flat when Rhys spoke up answering her friends question and then insulting the fact she didn’t read the books to find out. “Not everyone has read the books you know.” Emma commented to him knowing she shouldn’t have. She would have said fair more than that if it hadn’t been for Gideon who said he’d read them but didn’t know either. He was right it was a good question. “I thought it was a good question too.” She smiled at her friend. Honestly, Emma didn’t know what Rhys’ problem was but whatever it was she didn’t like it.

Status: Happy & Excitted
                                                        With: Class... Hannah, Gid, Rhys & my uncle

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:06 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

Noting that Rhys and Gideon came in late, Landon would let it slide since it was the first day. When Hannah asked about the snitch, he was happy to hear that someone knew the answer to her question. However he wasn’t too keen on the way the kid went about doing it. Instead of watching any arguments ensue from what the Ravenclaw said Landon decided to take care of the problem. “Alright first off thank you Hannah for that wonderful question, 10 points for Hufflepuff.” He told her with a smile before turning his attention to Rhys. “Thank you Rhys for answering her question. 10 points for Ravenclaw, you are correct. Though, I would appreciate you being nicer to your fellow classmates, 5 points from Ravenclaw for your lack of courtesy.” He told him secretly thanking Emma for talking about her classmates and that he watched the opening ceremony last year. “Snitches have flesh memories which allow them to remember who touched them first in the event that it’s uncertain who catch the snitch it can be identified.” Landon said turning back to the rest of the class. “Any other questions…?”

Miss GryffindorK
Gideon Reid, Gryffindor : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset
Emma Bailey, Hufflepuff : 1/3 || 0 Reports

mc2