Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I just need some friends... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:39 pm
Fidelis Noctua
Tao Yoshi

Tired but doing pretty well. Yourself? :'3
I'm also very tired from working virtually all week.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:41 pm
Tao Yoshi

Sounds tiring! I've been alright. Life is just being life. My birthday was last Tuesday.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

sessuale

Profitable Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:44 pm
Hello redface  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:29 pm
Tao Yoshi
Kiurei
Tao Yoshi
Kiurei
Tao Yoshi
Hello, girls. I was just coming by in hopes that I could potentially make some new friends, but if talking is what you do, I'm all ears. I really just need some company to alleviate this vehement loneliness.

I'm always up making new friends so if you ever see me on feel free to let me alleviate so of your time for you. Love the siggy art of your avi...oh awesome avi too. 4laugh
Thank you kindly. I'll keep that in mind. And thank you so much. My signature art was a birthday gift I received last year in September as a freebie. I was pretty ecstatic when I got it. And thank you again. I try to put together avatars from what I have available, which honestly isn't much.

I totally get that. I find myself questing and readjusting my avi half of the time I'm on. Most of the avi's I put together depend on my mood.
What moods do you feel most often?

Carefree  

Kiurei

Unsealed Wyvern

wkvonewo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:12 am
Tao Yoshi

If you are in need of friends still, I'd like to help with that. I came here in search of the same thing. Whether it be here in the guild or messaging me outside, I'm nearly always available for a chat when I'm online here.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:42 pm
Yokies
Tao Yoshi

Sounds tiring! I've been alright. Life is just being life. My birthday was last Tuesday.
I can't believe forgot about you lovely people. And I'm so sorry for missing your birthday. D:  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:43 pm
sessuale
Hello redface
Why hello there. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:48 pm
Tao Yoshi

That's fine. ^^; Life gets busy and sometimes you don't remember things. I've been known to do that. XD

How are you?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:38 pm
Kiurei
Tao Yoshi
Kiurei
Tao Yoshi
Kiurei
Tao Yoshi
Hello, girls. I was just coming by in hopes that I could potentially make some new friends, but if talking is what you do, I'm all ears. I really just need some company to alleviate this vehement loneliness.

I'm always up making new friends so if you ever see me on feel free to let me alleviate so of your time for you. Love the siggy art of your avi...oh awesome avi too. 4laugh
Thank you kindly. I'll keep that in mind. And thank you so much. My signature art was a birthday gift I received last year in September as a freebie. I was pretty ecstatic when I got it. And thank you again. I try to put together avatars from what I have available, which honestly isn't much.

I totally get that. I find myself questing and readjusting my avi half of the time I'm on. Most of the avi's I put together depend on my mood.
What moods do you feel most often?

Carefree
Ah. Most often I feel very dark, but cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:40 pm
KaleidoscopeHeart92
Tao Yoshi

If you are in need of friends still, I'd like to help with that. I came here in search of the same thing. Whether it be here in the guild or messaging me outside, I'm nearly always available for a chat when I'm online here.
That would be great. I'm glad we have a mutual goal. <3  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:42 pm
Yokies
Tao Yoshi

That's fine. ^^; Life gets busy and sometimes you don't remember things. I've been known to do that. XD

How are you?
I am super-stressed, and my birthday is this Friday. I really don't need this stress. DX  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:44 pm
Tao Yoshi

Of course. I'll send you a request as well.

How are you this morning/afternoon/evening? Depending on your timezone and location.  

wkvonewo

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:56 pm
Tao Yoshi

What is going on? D:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:11 pm
KaleidoscopeHeart92
Tao Yoshi

Of course. I'll send you a request as well.

How are you this morning/afternoon/evening? Depending on your timezone and location.
I am quite stressed today, and yesterday was no better.  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:31 pm
Yokies
Tao Yoshi

What is going on? D:
Things that make me stressed and want to starve myself. I hate dealing with some people as of late because it does nothing for me or my health. I figure since I'm practically dying, I'll just starve myself...  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff