Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The 'Bad' Pairings...tun tun TUN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh boy does the maddness ever end!?
  Nope xD
View Results

blackwhiteandsilver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:35 pm
Upon fanfiction surfing, I discovered a new X/1999 slash.

It's accursed pen-name was Fubaru.

And I cried. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:28 am
I've never really thought about this before...But I guess there are some...err...disturbing ones.

Hagrid/Dumbledore...come on guys...EWW!
Inu-yasha/Shippou(sp?) I think it's just wrong...Inuyasha'll tear Shippou apart! eek
Yugi's grandpa/Pegasus - See the realation? I can't. It's terrifying.
((I just noticed...why do you guys hate Ed/Roy?? I like it, but I like Ed with Envy or Russell))
Ed/Al - honestly, i like incest, but not this way...
((I hate Tohru from fruitsbasket...Yuki/Kyo is okay as long as it's not her.))
if I offended anyone, I'm sorry...  

alhemra_idleheart

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

EnvysLoveSlave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:24 pm

I've got some bad ones.

Anything involving the Ed's pairings from Ed Edd and Eddy

SpongeBob being paired with anyone.

Basque Gran being paired with anyone.

And Black Hyate being paired Edward! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm still trying to recover! xp

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Anything Naruto, HP, Yugioh, DBZ. Oh, and CLAMP may be big on the BL, but Shinbo and Hideki are NOT a couple. EdxEnvy is hilarious and random. So is DuoxZechs. Like, wtf? Where did that come from?  

xKelpiex

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:46 pm
Kitsoru
the one pairing I hate more than anything is Hiei/Kuwabara from YYH
*shudder* Kuwa/anyone, really, I can't stand him... crying

OMG i LOVE Hiei/Kuwabara Its fricken awesome! I hate Ed/Al too esspecilly is Al is atill aurmor i mean WTF??? METAL SEX=EWWWWW!!!

Roy/Ed is awesome! it shal rule the world! heart

EdxEvny is Soooo not gonna happn seen as Evny hates Ed and his father for creating him.

Hiei/Kurama: Hiei being short is not excuse for the pairing not to work i think it'scute! I like Yusuke/Kurama and Kuwabara/Yusuke too ^_^ heart

Kakashi/Iruka is awesome, I dont mine Kakashi/Sauke Kakashi/Naruto either. heart

I dont hate a lot of things but i DEPISE PeagasusxAnyone! Eww gross! ANd I dunno why but I HATE Ed russel for some reason it makes me cringe. ROY/ED DAMNI IT! heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:25 pm
EnvysLoveSlave

Basque Gran being paired with anyone.

Basque.Gran.

X_X

*dead*  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

YaoiGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:06 pm
XD
I JUST posted something about this...^^!

I cannot stand SetoxYami, EdxEnvy, or KakashixSasuke..
UGH. It's just...so gross...>_>

Yuck...!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:30 pm
Ummm Usopp sanji.....acctualy Usopp with anyone. (Barfs) Oh and chopper with people! WTF! That's beatiality....(BARFS)  

bellasigivalia

SoubixLoveless

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:33 pm
Laura89
Alright. I'm sure we all love pairings and seeing how we fall in love with them. But we always have those certain pairings that you have that reaction of what were they high on when they did that?! Since, I'm bored, as usual, let's hear some of the worst pairings you've seen,read,or heard. I'm sure there not too bad.... wink And let's not kill each other if someone does like that pairing.

I'll start out first.

The first pairing I saw that freaked me out was of course. From Fruits Basket. I mean I like Yaoi just as much as I do manga. But we all have those mangas that you'd like to stay straight as a pole. The first pairing I thought was crazy. Was....MomijixHaru. I was shocked people. I've liked some of the pairings of yaoi in Fruits Basket. But I mean...what relationship do they have? I mean come on....kinda creepy.

Another pairing that freaked me out for weeks. Was not a yaoi couple. But a regular couple. I'm sure all the Yugioh fans know what I'm talking about. It's actually two pairings to be made clear. MalikxAnzu and BakuraxAnzu. Now we all know their have been some rumors floating around the internet with Bakura and Anzu. So that I could understand just a bit. And I guess the whole mind controlling thing going on with Malik and Anzu could spark something. But not enough to stop the nightmare....

Well those are detailed pairing I can never see happen. Let's hear yours. I hope I didn't freak you out to much. So, don't be afraid to voice an opinion.

Ew, Malik and Anzu?
Sick
And Bakura and Anzu?
Horrid
The mental images are terrible >I wish Anzu would go die in a hole already. I really don't like her...
She can't have Yugi or Atem.
Some people don't know when to quit....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:33 pm
bellasigivalia
Ummm Usopp sanji.....acctualy Usopp with anyone. (Barfs) Oh and chopper with people! WTF! That's beatiality....(BARFS)

Too true.
Usopp scares me... and Him and Sanji?
No thanks!
Sanji x Zoro forever heart heart  

SoubixLoveless

Aged Codger

Sora_Kamiya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:49 pm
Froggo and Loud Kiddington...or anything involving Lucky Bob. Yes Now!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:55 pm
SoubixLoveless
bellasigivalia

Too true.
Usopp scares me... and Him and Sanji?
No thanks!
Sanji x Zoro forever heart heart
HElls yeah! Sanjix zorro forever! (with me in the middle lol or at least video taping it.)  

bellasigivalia

High5MyRemix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:11 am
I really hate SetoYami. Its everywhere and its so, blech. Hm, other ones....

Aizen (Bleach) x anyone because I hate him and he should die.

Uh... Ryoma x Tezuka (PoT), I dunno its just like, there's not enough personality there.

JOEY x DUKE. Oh my god, it just makes me want to vomit. Ugh that is the worst pairing in the history of bad pairings.

Vegeta x Goku scares me really bad too.

And its not yaoi, but please for the love of god, Tezuka x Ryuuzaki is scary! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:15 pm
Eviljinxypoo

Uh... Ryoma x Tezuka (PoT), I dunno its just like, there's not enough personality there.

JOEY x DUKE. Oh my god, it just makes me want to vomit. Ugh that is the worst pairing in the history of bad pairings.

And its not yaoi, but please for the love of god, Tezuka x Ryuuzaki is scary! gonk

I couldn't agree with you more on these. x.X
Especially the Ryoma/Tezuka, I mean what the ********? They're both too stoic and quiet. =/  

Elaborate Testes

High5MyRemix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:49 pm
Teh Dux0rz
Eviljinxypoo

I couldn't agree with you more on these. x.X
Especially the Ryoma/Tezuka, I mean what the ********? They're both too stoic and quiet. =/

I know! And its everywhere!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces