Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:05 am
Louisa Iris

Even though Digimon was pretty great as a anime/cartoon for me, I couldn't get into the games. They just seemed boring to me, and they did feel like something was missing. xD I guess maybe it was the sense of accomplishment? I mean, with Digimon they don't stay digivolved, but Pokemon do, you can plainly see how much stronger you've made them and you work to gain things together, so maybe Pokemon just hits home more. xD

Oh, no. The story is still pretty much the same, since they both involve going through time and all of that, it has to be Dialga that's distorting it. I guess that's why they named it "Darkness" instead of "Space" or something like that, so they wouldn't have to change the story. The word Darkness still makes sense, since the future is entirely dark and hopeless in a sense.

Actually, that part of the story is addressed in an extra "episode" in Explorer's of Sky. Those are some of the extra stuff I was talking about. They give you stories that are playable though a few of the NPC's, giving them more depth. Grovyle has one, and all of them are unlocked as you play the game. 3nodding I think you'll finish this one, even if it's just to play the extra stories. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:09 am
Yokies

Even though Digimon was pretty great as a anime/cartoon for me, I couldn't get into the games. They just seemed boring to me, and they did feel like something was missing. xD I guess maybe it was the sense of accomplishment? I mean, with Digimon they don't stay digivolved, but Pokemon do, you can plainly see how much stronger you've made them and you work to gain things together, so maybe Pokemon just hits home more. xD

Oh, no. The story is still pretty much the same, since they both involve going through time and all of that, it has to be Dialga that's distorting it. I guess that's why they named it "Darkness" instead of "Space" or something like that, so they wouldn't have to change the story. The word Darkness still makes sense, since the future is entirely dark and hopeless in a sense.

Actually, that part of the story is addressed in an extra "episode" in Explorer's of Sky. Those are some of the extra stuff I was talking about. They give you stories that are playable though a few of the NPC's, giving them more depth. Grovyle has one, and all of them are unlocked as you play the game. 3nodding I think you'll finish this one, even if it's just to play the extra stories. xD

User Image User Image

Exactly. I told you, there seem to be something missing to it sweatdrop

Aww... I was hoping that there would be something related to either Palkia or Giratina, haha emotion_awesome I'll definitely play Explorers of Sky then. I'm still waiting for the Black 2 english version here in the Philippines, so I'm still devouring other Pokemon games.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 am
Louisa Iris

Haha yeah, it's too bad. Digimon seemed really cool in theory, but in games it's just eh. xD

I suppose they didn't want to make the story too different so people didn't think they were missing out on anything. xD BW2 still hasn't come out in English yet? D: That stinks, do you know a release date?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:20 pm
Yokies

Haha yeah, it's too bad. Digimon seemed really cool in theory, but in games it's just eh. xD

I suppose they didn't want to make the story too different so people didn't think they were missing out on anything. xD BW2 still hasn't come out in English yet? D: That stinks, do you know a release date?

User Image User Image

I know right? I mean, the DNA Digivolve was just awesome, but when your digimon goes back to their original state... boo!

Nope, they've released it already in the US and UK. However, I'm not sure as to the release date here in the Philippines. I've asked around, but still, no game packs yet. I think we're always a little late when it comes to the release dates sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:21 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha yeah, them reverting back always kind of sucked. xD
I mean it was neat that they would go back but they were so much more awesome digivolved haha.

Aw, that stinks. D: It's already been a month since the US release, they need to get the show on the road!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:27 pm
Yokies

Haha yeah, them reverting back always kind of sucked. xD
I mean it was neat that they would go back but they were so much more awesome digivolved haha.

Aw, that stinks. D: It's already been a month since the US release, they need to get the show on the road!

User Image User Image

It could have been cool if you have they immediately change into their evolved form at your call, but no... you have to pass through every single damn evolution before you get to the strongest of them all.

I'm used to that sweatdrop You see, sometimes, we're also not included in the events that they have. Like in the release of some Legendaries or special items. So most of the people I know who play here depend on trade to get Legendaries. So being a little late's not really a new thing here sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, it's pretty difficult to get into something like that. xD
It just feels like all of your progress was taken away haha.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. D: I suppose only a few countries would be prime location for events like that.
Though I don't see why local game places can't hold them, since they do have them sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:38 pm
Yokies

Yeah, it's pretty difficult to get into something like that. xD
It just feels like all of your progress was taken away haha.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. D: I suppose only a few countries would be prime location for events like that.
Though I don't see why local game places can't hold them, since they do have them sometimes.

User Image User Image

Exactly 3nodding Well, whatever might be said, Pokemon will always be the best emotion_awesome

We're used to it actually. Well, they eventually release such events here too, but at a much later date. Like the Jirachi event for Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby... them Gamesharks were also eventually released here. But they were expensive, those Gamesharks. So no one was willing to trade their Jirachi sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha yeah, nothing will ever beat Pokemon. emotion_awesome

Aw. That stinks that you're used to it, but at least it doesn't surprise you or anything anymore haha. Yeah, I probably wouldn't want to trade my Jirachi either if that were the case. D:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:43 pm
Yokies

Haha yeah, nothing will ever beat Pokemon. emotion_awesome

Aw. That stinks that you're used to it, but at least it doesn't surprise you or anything anymore haha. Yeah, I probably wouldn't want to trade my Jirachi either if that were the case. D:

User Image User Image

Well, you have no choice coz what ever you do, you just can't have those events here sweatdrop
      So yeah, sometimes we just wait... sometimes, we download the rom instead rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 pm
Louisa Iris

Roms are still good. xD We have a few of them for the Advanced haha.
Since out DS rom doesn't work all that well. xD

Blarg. I'm having a terrible time trying to buy a Little Yeti. sweatdrop
Do you happen to know anyone selling one? Haha.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:50 pm
Yokies

Roms are still good. xD We have a few of them for the Advanced haha.
Since out DS rom doesn't work all that well. xD

Blarg. I'm having a terrible time trying to buy a Little Yeti. sweatdrop
Do you happen to know anyone selling one? Haha.

User Image User Image

Exactly. And sometimes, the sites even contain virus, so we have to be extra careful sweatdrop But I still try to go for the original. I have high respect for Pokemon, so as much as possible I don't download them.

I'm sorry, but what is a Little Yeti?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:53 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha yeah, I've only downloaded games I've previously bought, like when my Crystal finally died I got a rom for it haha.
Either way, you can never really.. FULLY enjoy them, since you can't trade them out and keep them "with you" in a sense haha.

This beautiful baby.
I'm having the worst luck, the price keeps rising and I just don't have enough for it at the moment.
I'm hoping it'll drop back down to what it was. I SO wish I had enough the night there were a few at 2.3mil. ; w;

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 pm
Yokies

Haha yeah, I've only downloaded games I've previously bought, like when my Crystal finally died I got a rom for it haha.
Either way, you can never really.. FULLY enjoy them, since you can't trade them out and keep them "with you" in a sense haha.

This beautiful baby.
I'm having the worst luck, the price keeps rising and I just don't have enough for it at the moment.
I'm hoping it'll drop back down to what it was. I SO wish I had enough the night there were a few at 2.3mil. ; w;

User Image User Image

I know right? But the only problem is that game packs are really expensive, so may parents aren't that keen on me always buying a new one sweatdrop that's why I'm saving for the BW2 now. I've just bought the Explorers of Time so I'm kinda broke now sweatdrop

Oh, that guy. No I'm sorry, I don't know anyone who's selling that at the moment. Why not try the forums? You might find someone who's willing to sell at a lower cost.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:58 pm
Louisa Iris

They're expensive? How much more expensive? o.o Ah man, well, maybe you can ask for a Holiday or something? xD Anything coming up that requires gifts? Haha.

I thought the Yeti was a girl. .-.
Yeah I've tried the forums, even mailed some people haha.
I'm just going to keep trying. 3nodding I don't need it RIGHT right now, but I'd love it right now haha.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff