Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron pulled away from Jax and looked at him, slightly panicked. Jax just looked at him, not saying anything. Cameron started to say something. Sounded like "Are you okey?" but instead of finishing the sentence, he leaned heavily against the wall behind him and put an arm across his stomach. Jax looked at him and tilted his head a bit to the side. "I'm just fine" he said, licking his lip to remove some blood, "But how are you feeling? If you're going to throw up, don't do it here." Jax removed a few strands of hair from Cameron's face. Felt kinda sorry for him.

OOC;; Poor sweetie!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron coughed hard. He ran towards his bathroom. Seconds later, the sound of retching cam from the room. Oh... Jasks.... he mumbled, voice muffled by the small room. He felt ready to die, or worse. He wished he had drank better, so he weren't getting sick when he could be with Jax.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: He can't hold alcohol!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron ran towards the bathroom. Jax shivered as he heard the sound of...yeah. He hated that sound. Especially when it came from someone else. But Jax went over to the bathroom anyway and looked at Cameron, a small smile on his bloody lips. "This is why you couldn't have more Absinthe" he said, leaning against the open door.

OOC;; Ew! I hate when it all just...comes up again. -shivers-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron flopped his head on his arms. This was a very bad idea. How long will this... last? he asked in between getting sick. He shivered violently, the icy floor not helping.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: So... Cold...!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image

"Depends" Jax said to answer Cameron's question. "But at least until you feel better." He left Cameron alone in the bathroom and went out to the kitchen. Right now, he didn't really care or notice how tidy and neat his apartment was. He was looking for a glass and that was all he cared about! Jax found the glasses after a few tries and filled it with water. He then went back to poor Cameron and squat down next to him and gave him the glass. "Don't drink to fast" he said, sounding very caring and loving.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up when Jax left. He was all alone! He sat and shivered until Jax came back with a glass. I d-don't-t want-t more bl-bloody alka-alcohol! he said through chattering teeth. He looked up at the older man who was taking care of him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: He's freezing!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax sighed and looked Cameron. "It's just ******** water Cameron, so drink it" he said and shoved the glass more or less in the face of Cameron. He wasn't mad and angry, he just... Drunk mood swings. He was getting tired and really wanted to sleep, or do something that could make him less tired. But since Cameron just had thrown up all his alcohol, Jax knew that the boy also wanted to sleep. And kissing someone that had just thrown up - not nice at all.

OOC;; Jax will make him warm when they go to bed~~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked slightly afraid when Jax yelled at him. He grabbed the glass with shaking fingers. He held it up to drink, then shivered. Much of the water spilled down his bare chest and belly. He shivered hard and dropped the glass. Kapsssssht! echoed through the house as shattered glass flew everywhere. Most of the nearby chunks embedded themselves in the hand Cameron was using to support himself. Bl-bloody Hell! he squealed. He curled up into a tight ball on the floor so Jax couldn't yell anymore. He whimpered and held his hand in his stomach.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Owch! Silly Cammie, Jax loves you! Did you like my glass breaking sound effect?!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

User Image

After looking slightly scared for a second or so, Cameron grabbed the glass of water but dropped it to the floor. There was water and shattered glass everywhere. Cameron even managed to get pieces of glass in the palm of his hand. Jax sighed, trying not to say something inappropriate and make the boy sad. Jax stood up and held his hand out. "Cameron... Come. We need to get that glass out of your hand so that you can go to bed" he said as patiently as he could by now.

OOC;; I loved it! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron peeked up at Jax. He didn't seem angry anymore, so Cam sat up. He held his bleeding hand out to Jax, then turned his head away so he didn't have to see the bloody mess. He leaned his head down onto his bent knees, and waited for Jax. Medical kit's in the drawer by the sink. he mumbled, remembering that the other man had never been here before. The kit had everything needed, from needles and scalpels to bandages and gauze.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Creepishly large medical kit!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax grabbed Cameron's wrist when he held out his hand. He looked at the small pieces of glass. With some help from Cameron, he found the madical kit. A frikking large one that is! Jax didn't even have one. All he had was some bandages that he sometimes had to use when he freaked out while on some drug och started to cut himself - thus the scars on his wrists.

Jax gently picked out the glass shatter with a small tweezer and cleaned him up. He was quiet all the time and put on a bandage. It didn't bleed as much now. Jax looked at Cameron and lightly kissed the bandaged hand. "There. Done" he said with a small smile.

OOC;; We like medical kits! Jax should really get one.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:53 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron grit his teeth hard as Jax tugged the glass from his hand. When he was done, Cameron stood shakily to his feet. He squeezed through the door and down the hallway. He grabbed a broom from his small pantry, and began to sweep up the glass. Thank you... he mumbled, still feeling sick. While he was cleaning, a soft ring echoed out from the front room. Cameron knew that ring, so he left his cell in the room, waiting for the annoying sound to stop.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Nah. He can rely on Cam for medical help!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:13 am
User Image

User Image

Cameron had thanked him with a mumble, but Jax was happy with that. Jax just looked at Cameron while he cleaned up the glass shatter from the floor. Suddenly, there was a soft ringing sound. Cameron didn't seem to care too much since he didn't want to answer. Jax said nothing about it, he just wanted to go to sleep now.

OOC;; That good!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron tilted the broom against the wall and looked at Jax. He looked tired and bored. The smaller boy took hold of his wrist and tugged him down the hallway to the bedroom. Need anything before we ah... Sleep? he asked, adding emphasis to the word "sleep" He was still curious as what Jax's big surprise from earlier was. He got a brilliant idea and ran to the kitchen. He just remembered that the last tenant had left several bottles of alcohol. Cam carried them back to his room and smiled gloriously at Jax.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: More alcohol! Yay!!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 am
User Image

User Image

Cameron grabbed Jax's scared wrist and tugged him down the hallway. They ended up in the bedroom. The boy asked if he needed anything before they went to bed. Jax shook his head and was going to say "no" the moment Cameron ran out to the kitchen. There was a clinking sound. "What's he doing..?" he asked himself, but that question was soon answered. Cameron returned with several bottled of alcohol and smiled happily. Jax looked at the boy. "Are you sure you want to have more to drink..?" he asked. Cameron had just thrown up and felt sick and now he wanted more? It didn't make sense to Jax.

OOC;; Alcoholics!  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces