Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Library [books and computers]
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chayssi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich groaned, hearing people come into the library. He wasn't sure who it was, but he hoped it wasn't Claude and Zella. The current passion he felt towards getting revenge would have been broken if they had come in... However, it was Dominic and Amelia; based on the Italian accent he heard in the boys voice. Their lover's promenade was over, and Erich smirked. Being able to return to his dorm would be good. Maybe he'd do a physical prank for once.

He looked over at the couple, and noticed Dominic kissing his girl's forehead. Pulling a face, he turned his face away to see Dominic's feet quickly approach him.
"So, you got laid in your bed, hm?" Erich commented offhandedly, going back to his codes. He hoped that they cleaned up after themselves. Erich didn't want to play responsible for stuff on the floor... or worse, in the bed. Dominic could probably figure out that Erich was pissed off for some reason, by hearing the tone of voice, and how hard his fingers were hitting the keys.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

He scoffed. His question just showed how little Erich really knew about him, and that was to be expected. He knew he'd have to set the record straight, though, because that wasn't something he'd ever do in his dorm, let alone in the school in general and he didn't want anyone judging him based on something that would never be true. "You really think I ******** her? What do you take me for, eh?" He sat down in the chair beside Erich, studying him carefully. "Is that what you're pissed about? 'Cause I'm not sure if you noticed but Amelia isn't exactly the type of girl to jump into bed, figuratively I mean, with a guy she just met. And I wouldn't ever ******** anyone in this school. Now, I came up here to apologize and thank you for allowing us to rest in our dorm without too much hassle."

User Image

Going to the Library

Amelia

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:01 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Well, when you bring a girl in who looks like a porcelain doll, I'd expect you'd do more than nap. I mean, god, Dominic. She looks like you would easily take advantage of her." Erich didn't really hold anything back; normally his stance would be somewhat passive. However, Claude had really gotten to him. He sighed, and stopped typing to look at him. "For your business, Claude pissed me off. Alright?" he snapped. He really didn't want Dominic involved, but now he was apologizing to him? What the hell.

"Well, if we have to be roommates, we may as well operate on a favours system. I expect something in return, Volta."
Erich explained, simply, looking over at Amelia, who had migrated to a bookshelf on American History.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

He rolled his eyes but smiled despite himself. "Are you calling my girlfriend hot?" He laughed softly, then turned to find her making her way to some books. He turned back to Erich. "And you think I wouldn't have returned the favor? What kind of guy do you think I am?" Erich snapping didn't faze him, he simply wondered what Claude did to successfully get under Erich's skin. "What happened with Claude? ..How the hell did you even let him get to you? He's like.. those American bears.. the colorful ones. Whatever they're called he's definitely weaker than you." He paused for a beat, then decided that what he'd said may have been taken as an insult to Claude but it wasn't, so he decided not to say anything about it.

User Image

Library

Amelia &Erich

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Ugh, no. I don't think I'd ever have a better girlfriend than my laptop, Dominic. I figured you'd know that by now." Erich commented, bitterly. He honestly didn't see the appeal in Amelia, but Dominic obviously saw something beyond what he did. Sighing, he leaned back in his chair. He just shook his head at Dominic's question, not truthfully having formed a solid opinion on him yet.

When he asked about Claude, Erich froze just the slightest bit; it was awkward to admit that someone had bested his temper. He couldn't help but laugh, however, at Dominic's attempt to say what a 'Care Bear' was, though after thinking about it for a few moments, Erich couldn't help but agree.
"It's a long story. And they're 'Care Bears', I think. But thanks, Dom. Why are you and Amelia...? out, anyway? "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:52 am
User Image

He frowned. He didn't think Erich was the best guy, maybe, but he figured that Erich wasn't too bad. Hell, the only reason he'd gotten Amelia was because she didn't really know who he was. There would be some girl interested in Erich. "I don't think that's true at all. If you wanted a girlfriend I'm sure you could get one." He noticed Erich's hesitance when he asked about Claude but decided not to pressure him now. He'd already pressed his luck with favors for Amelia and decided that the problem between Erich and Claude could wait. "Out? You mean out of the dorms?" He scowled a bit but he wasn't really upset. Skylar was being himself, he supposed and at one point.. actually, many points, he'd done it too. Skylar wasn't a bad person at all and he was his roommate. He shrugged. "Skylar made a pass at Amelia. I got pissed." He turned to look for Amelia, catching sight of her with her nose in a book. "Amelia was scared, I think.. When I blew up." He didn't know why he'd just told Erich that he'd made Amelia scared but he felt like s**t about it still. He put his hands on the desk in front of him, drumming his fingers along it. He'd have to make that up to her for sure.

User Image

Library

Amelia &Erich

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:44 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Truthfully, Erich never found interest in a girlfriend. He just shrugged Dominic's comment off and crossed one of his legs. "Yeah, that's what I meant..." he told Dom, before he notably scowled. Erich raised an eyebrow at that, and then rolled his eyes. Skylar certainly seemed the type to do something so stupid; and especially not being able to judge Dominic's reaction. The guy was Italian for god's sake. He was bound to react in that manner, especially around his girlfriend.

However, what really surprised Erich was that Dominic thought that Amelia was scared of him. That seemed unrealistic, and Erich decided to make a point of it.
"The girl loves you. She wouldn't be scared. I mean, look at her. You love her, and she knows it, a*****e. You freaking s**t about some guy making a pass at her isn't needed."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image

He shook his head, a slightly bitter laugh escaping his lips. "Et tu, Brute?" He sighed. He wasn't sure if it was necessary or not. He wanted to believe that she liked him enough so that she wouldn't pass him up for Skylar but he remembered her initial hesitance when he'd told her about his fondness for guns and the fact that he sniped, basically for a living. "I don't know about that. I mean, cazzo, Erich, she's so.. innocent and I'll be damned if I ever come close to that. It's not the first time I've scared her. I'm.." He trailed off. He was heading down the path of his self-worth and he didn't want to go there. At least not with Erich. He rolled his shoulders and breathed in, letting the conversation trail off into complete silence before he continued talking. "I don't know if you're right or not. You shouldn't be right, is all." He didn't like talking about his personality or anything having to do with him at all for the sole reason that he couldn't do it without bashing himself. It wasn't his cup of tea, and though his face was passive, there was a silent inner turmoil that brewed within him. "Anyway. Do you know where Claude is? I was gonna go apologize to him too for basically kicking you guys out. You should come."

User Image

Library

Amelia & Erich

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:03 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich wanted to smack Dominic, without question. However, he held his hands to himself; although Erich was definitely no expert when it came to girls, he could tell that Amelia was quite smitten, likely with her first boyfriend. Doing something odd for him, he patted Dom on the shoulder. "Dom, do you love her? ... Or at least like her a lot?" Erich asked, curious about it now. If Dom thought that he was just a menace, and a scary face to his girlfriend who took a nap in his bed, there was something off about it.

Erich shrugged at his point; it was valid, but from an observer's perspective, it was obvious the two were fairly happy. However, he scowled deeply at the suggestion of Claude.
"Hell no. I am not coming with you. Claude is worse of an a** than you are. You're at least tolerable with your girlfriend... But he's in the cafeteria with some chick. I don't really care who she is."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image

He frowned in confusion. "I don't know what love feels like." He paused. He liked her, definitely. He knew he did like her a lot more than he'd ever liked a girl before, as was obvious by his behavior, but what limit was "a lot" at? How could he tell if he liked her a lot or if he was in love with her? When would he be able to distinguish it from a.. neutral like? He shook his head, confused. "I guess I like her a lot." He smiled a bit when Erich outright refused his invitation to come find Claude. "Claude's with a girl?" He wanted to know who it was, but it seemed as though Erich didn't care. Actually, it seemed as if he knew more about her than he was letting on, given that he would've had to of been with Claude and the girl before he left in order to know. Dominic didn't think that Erich was the type to look back after walking away. He raised an eyebrow at him. "Wait a second. You were there when they were, then? What's the girl's name?"

User Image

Library

Amelia & Erich

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:34 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Well, what's your favourite gun, or car then?"
Erich had an idea, and he was going to get it to work. "Being in love, or so I've researched, feels like driving the car or shooting the gun." He shrugged a little, trying to get Dominic to see the relation. He smirked a little when Dominic finally admitted something, though. At least he cared for her, and wasn't using her just for the sex. (Erich still wasn't convinced).

He nodded and shrugged at Dom's question about Claude. He didn't feel it was important; Claude was openly gay, so why the hell would him being with a girl make any difference? Besides, Zella and Claude seemed friendly. Zella pushed Erich's buttons, and he didn't care for that.
"I was. So what? Her name was Zella. Does it matter? Claude's gay, idiot."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image

He shrugged. He supposed that it really didn't matter but he was trying to convince Erich to come with he and Amelia. "Zella's an odd name." He mused. He was just wasting time now. Claude was probably enjoying his time with this Zella girl and who knows where they'd gone and how long Erich had been away from them. They could be anywhere by now. He had gotten lucky in finding Erich but he didn't feel like going on a wild goose chase for Claude. "Does the girl know he's gay?" Actually, now that he thought about it it would be highly unlikely for a girl to hit on Claude, even without knowing he was gay. He sighed. He was finding himself more and more bored by the second, and inquiring about Claude wasn't really going to change that too much. He did, however, want to know what happened between Erich and Claude.

User Image

Library

Amelia & Erich

Curious

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:41 am

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Sighing, Erich turned his attention back to the monitor, which had some sort of cipher on it. He was hacking into the database... For some reason, he had lost motivation to do so now. Erich didn't care much for idle chitchat, which was what Dom was doing. He had no patience for it. He could observe this sort of thing on his own time. "Probably. I mean he freaking oozes gayness."

Erich, now definitely bored, started aimlessly typing in the all too familiar code into the library computer. He was always dumbstruck when he hacked, and the school never changed the codes. That was rather stupid of them. "Go with Amelia and go find him then, if you're so concerned. I mean, hell, that girl is going to be his bodyguard forever."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:32 am
User Image

"I don't feel like going to find him anymore." Dominic noticed what Erich had on his screen but couldn't care less about it. It didn't have anything to do with his forte and therefore would be a challenge to understand. He wanted to be lazy. He wasn't a techie and felt that it wasn't any of his business anyway, though he could gather that it was some type of hacking. He'd stopped studying all that stuff when he realized he didn't like it as much as he liked sniping and guns. "What does he need a bodyguard for?" He drummed his fingers on the table subconsciously. He needed something to do and fast. But the whole bodyguard thing did intrigue him. What would Claude need a bodyguard for? He seemed like a nice kid who didn't really mess with people but according to Erich, Dominic was wrong about Claude too.

User Image

Library

Amelia & Erich

Curious

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:56 pm
For when you come back dear. I missed you! <3
Tomoko Koja

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I never felt like it in the first place. So you're not the only one." Erich remarked, coolly. He didn't want Dominic to worry so goddamn much about this Claude thing. Eventually, Erich knew, that this issue would have to come to fruition, but for now, he could savour doing something habitual without interference... for the most part.

As Dominic drummed his fingers casually on the desk, Erich's screen flashed the familiar bright green of the unlocked codes. God, the school needed to change their security codes. He wondered if there was ever going to be an Encryptions prof worthy enough. The last one was fired and the course barely ran last year.
"So, what the hell are you gonna do, Dominic? You gonna go find him, or are you gonna take your girlf... Wait, no, you can't take your girlfriend out because she just left. Way to go, a*****e." Erich said, noticing the small girl exit the library. She likely got impatient with their seemingly intense conversation. Erich sighed, leaning back in his chair. Now that he had hacked on, what mayhem could he reap? Would Dominic help him at all? He pondered this for a moment... Dominic could prove himself useful.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

source

Library [books and computers]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces