Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Breakfast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:02 am
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

"Hello, hello~" Chris said happily as he introduced himself to Claude, waving his hands in a lazy friendly manner. Watching the interactions between the younger students with a bemused smile, he stood up and dusted himself off unnecessarily. "Ah, I'd love to hang and talk buuuut I have to go take a shower." Beaming a bright smile at all the new people he had met at breakfast, Chris excused himself as he headed off towards the dorms he had been relocated to.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria glanced up, noting that Bea was occupied with a few other people. She shoved down a pang of mild admiration at the fact that the crazy hyper girl could so easily talk to others and make friends. She glanced down at her map and nodded, satisfied. She didn't know exactly when the guy was actually going to be there, but she didn't need to if she left in a day or two and and just staked the place out for a few days, just like she'd done in... was it Florence or France? She couldn't remember. It didn't matter much anyway. She just needed a day or so to gather supplies and then she could be rid of that insane little firecracker. She got up and put her dishes away, making for the door. Unfortunately for her, she tripped over a chair and hit the ground the same time the chair did, although it did so with a much larger crash. So much for leaving unnoticed...

(Sorry for disappearing, on iPad/vacation. Zelda concert = amazing.)  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Kenji Suzuki

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:32 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Aya looked around after most everyone had left and sighed, after taping the table to make sure she had turned off her little homemade work station. With a yawn she noticed that only a few minutes had gone by. Smirking she heard over the speaker system "HAWKEYE IF YOU COME TO MY CLASS ONE MORE TIME WITHOUT SOME FOURM OF A SWORD I SWEAR I WILL TELL YOUR FATHER! AND FOR GOD SAKE WEAR THE D*MN UNIFORM." the voice seemed to calm down "If you do there will be a hansome reward."

She shook her head and flipped off the PA system. "I know what you all want. Yeah freaking pervs." she mumbled and took the last swig of her glass bottle, and silently lifted two heavy weapons, both with 'Hawkeye' in sparkeling letters of dark geen and blue. She gruntled under the weight of the gun, but made no noise as she threw the sword over her shoulder, as well as her messenger bag on her over shoulder.

As she past near Bea she said in a cool voice, "See yeah around kid." she yawned again and began walking calmly toward the P&E still having almost an hour before class she decided that a little gun work was in order.

User Image

(Exit to P&E)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

'Carino' was about the only word Claude knew in Italian, for some reason the word stuck easily to his mind. He just called me cute! Cute!! Claude quickly guzzled down his juice, and announced his leaving. He was headed to the library, as he couldn't stand having another male near him; one that didn't know he was homosexual.

[[Exit to Library]]

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:48 am
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Bea glanced away from Dominic and Claude, a bit startled that she had actually been acknowledged by the number-girl. "Oh uh, yeah..."

Well if Bea had to pick out of the most confusing mysterious people she had ever met, it had to be that girl. Bea was still utterly convinced she must be a clone-robot of some type, and that had interested her enough.

"Oh uh, see you Chris!"" She waved cheerily at the other male, leaving Dominic to speak with Claude in what she assumed was very suggestive italian.

I need to learn this language, and I need to learn it now.

Bea waved cheerily at the retreating form of a blushing Claude, innocently wondering what Dominic had said to get the boy's face to turn such a shade.

Then, a horrifying though hit her.
"...OH MY GOD I LEFT MR. WIGGLEKINS ALONE-" Bea stood up from the table with a dramatic slam, quickly rushing over to the trashcan to throw her stuff away. She was about to zoom past the door when she noticed Vicky on the ground, and skid to a stop.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE FLOOR ROSIE WE HAVE AN EPIDEMIC ON OUR HANDS."With no small amount of strength Bea grabbed her friend's (?) arm, proceeding to attempt to drag her across the cafeteria.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:08 am
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmLeaving Breakfast
шho I'm WithEveryone At Breakfast
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He laughed at Claude's reaction, waving to him as he exited the dining hall. He smiled at Bea before waving goodbye to her too. She had been going on about some Mr. Something. He couldn't quite remember the name. He shrugged. Either way, he was going to head back to his room. Maybe then he'd meet the other two roommates. "Well, everyone, I think I should be heading back to my dorm. Breakfast is almost over, si?" He stood from the table, and on his way out he waved to the people he'd met before slipping on his shades and strolling to his dorm.

[[Exit To Blackthorn Dorms 9th-10th Grade]]

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria looked up into the hyper face of Bea, and groaned. "I told you to stop calling me Rosie. What are you freaking out about now, Firecra- LET GO OF MEEEEEE-" This last part was puncuated by Victoria flailing helplessly as Bea dragged her across the floor and off to goddess-knew-where. Damn this girl had strength.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

"TO THE DOOOORMSSSSS--"

Bea waved at Dominic with her other hand, a cheery smile on her face before she continued to drag Vicky across the floor with all her motivation. While it was true Bea disliked most strenuous work, she also had a surprising amount of strength to get the job done when she needed to.

Like when she was dragging a sixteen-year old girl across the floor.

"WAIT FOR ME MR. WIGGLEKINSSSSSSS!"

(( ooc: Exit cafeteria // So ends breakfast? ))

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10