Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Black Wings of a Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:09 pm
"Gold coin?" he asked looking at the items he brought with him, actually all this stuff was a bit abundant where he came from but it had no value in the ocean but he also knew all these items were from the world he was currently in so he wondered if they would help him. Apparently he was right in bringing them and he could tell the honesty the man was showing which was something Abiron was very grateful for. Honestly speaking his bag mostly only cared items like these since anything else he couldn't bring. When he mentioned how just one of these items could buy him ten garments he looked around then the stuff he had. "Is this really that valuable?" he asked the man curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:24 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
The man nodded. "Yes. Maybe more, I don't know." Mordred saw the coins and decided to speak up. "U-um... Abiron... Those coins are incredibly old. I've seen pictures of them. By now, even one of them is worth a couple hundred dollars each. And that's just the coins." he gestured to the round yellow things. "The pearls are worth just as much. The diamonds would be worth even more. The gemstones aren't worth as much as the coins, but they're still pretty valuable." Honestly, he was in awe. These items were rare on land, and Abiron had carried them about without even knowing how much it was worth. He could have bought a house with all this stuff!

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:30 pm
Upon hearing what Mordred said, Abiron smiled and thanked him. He looked around then back at the items, leaving out a five gold coins which he kept in his hand, he walk about getting a few outfits, shoes and a better travel bag. He walked back to the counter with the items, "Will five coins work for these items?" he asked the kind man. Then he look to Mordred, "Your welcome to get something for yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
The worker looked it over, biting his lip. "A-actually... three should be fine. Five would be far too much." He told him, smiling some. Mordred was surprised by the offer and quickly shook his head. "Th-those are yours, not mine. I-I don't need anything." He smiled some. "I have clothes and stuff already." And he didn't want to spend Abiron's 'money' for himself. Those were Abirons items to trade, not his. He didn't have a cent, and it would be unfair for Abiron to buy him things.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:56 pm
Abiron looked at Mordred, "Are you sure?" he asked, knowing that the dragon's bad habit was begging to show again. When he heard the worker mention three coins, he smiled, "I see, but the two extra one's are for your honesty and kindness." he said. "I hope you continue to stay kind." he said with a very kind smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
The worker's eyes widened at that, too shocked to formulate a response. Two extremely valuable coins just because he was nice to a customer and honest?! Mordred nodded at Abiron's question. He really did have all the basic necessities. Clothes, a waterskin, a first aid kit, and a knife. He'd left his books behind, since he couldn't possibly carry them all, but he could survive without books if he had to. When Abiron found his bride and left him behind, he could just find a job and get money for more books. Because of course Abiron would go away once his quest was finished. He couldn't let himself take advantage of his kindness like this. It was wrong, and if Abiron did it now, he might do it in the future, and Mordred might get used to it. He'd heard that something was even harder to recover from its loss if you were already used to it. Better to avoid becoming spoiled now than to get used to being completely on his own later.

The worker had finally come out of his shock for just a moment, still a bit surprised from the generous payment. "I... if you really want me to have them..." He knew that it was rude to reject a gift, but this one was so large! He had difficulty believing that it was real.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:20 pm
Abiron smiled, "Of course, in my culture a truth and lie could mean the difference between life and death." he said said handing the five coins to the worker. He placed the garments he bought in the bag slinging it over his shoulder. Abiron smiled as he walked out, walking down the street he looked at the stored and the people.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
The worker watched them go, looking down at the coins. He put the three in the register, and the two in his pocket. he could feel his eyes starting to fill with tears. He'd taken this job to help his father get well. He was suffering from a very severe case of pneumonia, and they couldn't afford to get medical help to fix it. Until now. The kind merman would never know it... but he'd just saved someone's life. Unable to contain his happiness, he clocked out and ran home as if the devil were on his heels. His father would live! He didn't know if any prayer of his would be answered, but he prayed that that strange merman had a fortuitous and long life, full of happiness.

Mordred followed Abiron out, grateful that the merman hadn't pushed the issue. He walked beside him to keep up the pretense that Abiron wasn't a prince, but still managing to look submissive somehow. Maybe that was why people didn't really stare at him for too long or fear his presence. They thought that Abiron was his master. It hadn't been hard to figure out that black dragons were made into slaves here. He was glad that he'd never had to come to this place alone. "Which shop do you want to look at next?" He asked, unable to really look at the ground since he was still drinking in every detail. His shyness was being overpowered by his curiosity and excitement, just enough that he didn't automatically look down like he usually did.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:23 pm
Abiron smiled as he looked around, "we should probably get a map of the area and surrounding areas." he said as he grabbed two gold coins. Out of all the items he had, the coins was something he has most of. So hopefully he should be fine for anything he buys. "Where can you purchase a map though?" he asked the person standing close to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
The woman looked at him and smiled a little. "There's a shop down the road: Trillian's Traveling Trinkets. Just keep walking that way and you'll see it. It's impossible to miss. They'll have plenty of maps." She looked at Mordred. "You must be a new owner. You're supposed to punish them if they look up. He'll start thinking he can have a will of his own unless you n** that behavior in the bud." Mordred winced and looked down quickly.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:46 pm
Abiron smiled at the kind lady but frowned at her words but had a look of confusion on his face. "What do you mean?" he asked looking at the woman than at Mordred, "He's allowed to look around if he wants to." he said easily to the woman and also to Mordred, but when he looked at Mordred he had his usual sweet and kind smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
The woman looked at Abiron in shock, about to explain why it would be a bad thing, but Mordred spoke up timidly. "F-forgive the confusion miss, but I am not a slave." She looked at him in revulsion and bafflement at the fact that he'd dare to speak to her. "I am a black sea dragon. Not a black dragon. I serve this man, yes, but as a faithful subject. Where I am from, I have the same rights as any other being." He smiled a little, though he was unsure of where this little act of courage came from. Maybe it was all this fresh air. She frowned at him. "And why should that matter? That you're a black sea dragon?" He tried not to frown. "I am not a subject of any kingdoms on land. Sea dragons are from the sea, and their color does not invoke prejudice. My lord is of the sea as well. In other words, it matters because I am not dangerous to anyone here, nor am I under the same restrictions because I am not a citizen of this kingdom. I am just as free as you are and as my lord is." He really didn't know what came over him. Maybe he'd wanted to impress Abiron by trying to be braver. Maybe it would make him smile. Maybe he was just... so tired of people considering him dangerous and being cruel to him and Abiron's presence was making him finally defend himself. Either way, it shocked the woman into silence. "Thank you for telling us where my lord could purchase a map. It will make our journey much easier." And he'd spoken the truth, as far as he knew. He wasn't a subject because he'd lost all ties to his home including, in his mind, his citizenship. He never said that he was from the sea, only that sea dragons were and that he was a sea dragon. And a map really would help. He looked to Abiron and gave a tiny smile. "Shall we visit Trillian's Traveling Trinkets, my lord?"

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:26 am
Abiron eyes widened as well when Mordred stood up for himself to the woman who baffled and shocked into silence. He gave a pleasing smile as as he listened to the male speak and watching the woman began to walk away. "Thankyou for letting us know about the maps." he said turning to Mordred placing a hand on his head, petting him with a smile. "You did a great job." he complimented and kissed his forehead. He continued down the road as he came across the store the woman mentioned. Walking inside he saw a lot items such as maps and books.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:16 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred hadn't been expecting the affectionate touches, blushing and looking away shyly. Abiron did like it when he stood up for himself. He said he did a great job, even! He followed him into the store and gazed in awe, wanting to explore and see everything in this store that he could possibly see. It was amazing! It wasn't huge, but it was cluttered and filled with books and maps and various other things. There was an aged but soothing smell from all these items, and he felt a strange sense that he was home, but not his room in the castle. Like he was actually in a place that felt like a home. He stayed close to Abiron, but he drank in every detail of the shop that he could with his eyes.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:32 pm
Abiron smiled noticing the look on Mordred's face when he walked inside. He smiled, "Go ahead and pick a book out, it'll be a present for standing up for yourself." he said as he went to find someone working in the store. He needed a map of this land and neighboring area's and maybe detailed accounts on the kingdoms that would be helpful.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff