Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

kookiemunster2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:33 am
puffix
kookiemunster2

OH MY GOD A REPLY.

Like, being honest, I was pretty sure I was talking to myself in that post l o l
        Well, welcome to the group...? idk lmao

I'm glad you replied (:

Read through your post and I feel really stupid saying this, but where's Brunswick, GA? Never heard of it before ><

I don't know much about other countries........ Especially western ones ><"

Brunswick GA is a southern state in the U.S.,lol. And it's as south as you can get in Georgia. It's on the coast line. There is St. simmon Sea island. And Jekyll island. They are called the golden isle. There suppose to sorta protect us from storms and stuff.
And I know! I though I was talkin to my self too!!! I was like maybe I'll just quote someone else and see If they talk back! Lol(: and it's totally fine don't feel stupid people in Georgia don't even know what it is and we learn about it in history!!!! (now they are stupid) you aren't! Lmfao!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:49 am
kookiemunster2

Haha, Malaysia has something like that golden isle. Only it's called indonesia LOL

Yeah, well, I'd probably be one of those who didn't know much about it if I were those people. I don't even know much about my own country... though I kind of have my own reasons XD

And you made an awesome choice of replying, cause after posting that I already had half my mind to quit. Guilds aren't my thing lmao. This was somehow an exception lol

puffix

Devoted Shopper

Otaku Saige

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:14 am
          Hi everyone, my name is Merushi. Feel free to call me Meru or Mouse, the two names I'm best known by. I'm twenty-one and draw occasionally. Maybe when I get my scanner, I'll draw a few random people here. smile
          Uhhh, what else.. I love listening to music and meeting new people.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:47 am
Merushi Chan
          Hi everyone, my name is Merushi. Feel free to call me Meru or Mouse, the two names I'm best known by. I'm twenty-one and draw occasionally. Maybe when I get my scanner, I'll draw a few random people here. smile
          Uhhh, what else.. I love listening to music and meeting new people.

Hi! (: I'm Shannon it's nice to meet you! What kind of
Music do u like?

kookiemunster2

kookiemunster2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 am
puffix
kookiemunster2

Haha, Malaysia has something like that golden isle. Only it's called indonesia LOL

Yeah, well, I'd probably be one of those who didn't know much about it if I were those people. I don't even know much about my own country... though I kind of have my own reasons XD

And you made an awesome choice of replying, cause after posting that I already had half my mind to quit. Guilds aren't my thing lmao. This was somehow an exception lol

See we get a whole year of school learning about it. I just enjoy history so that prob why I remember it so well lol. And I know how you feel I've quit a few guilds because no one talked to me D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:53 am
kookiemunster2

I actually like history, but it's kind of like peer pressure to not like Malaysian history... or something of that sort XD

Yeah, well, hey, at least we have each other now...??? XD
        LOL

puffix

Devoted Shopper

puffix

Devoted Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 am
Merushi Chan

hey there, welcome! I would have totally quoted you sooner, but had accidentally skimmed past a couple of times earlier ><"
        I'm really blur, as you can tell lmao (:

Oh, I like drawing too! And only once in awhile as well lololol
        I can only draw anime... although that's pretty much all I want :3

Blackcat6349
Hi, I'm BlackCat, BC for short. I've been on Gaia for two years now.
I'm fifteen now but I'll be turning sixteen in September. I love to just sit and chat, and I hate being overlooked.
I love fantasy stories and science, and their love-child sci-fi is the one I love most of all smile I'm the first to admit that I'm both a nerd and a dork. But not a geek. Sort of.
That's a little about me. If you want to know more send me a pm, because, like I said, I love to chat.

Hello(: I'm Shannon. Just thought Ild start some conversations up! (:  

kookiemunster2

Otaku Saige

kookiemunster2
          Pleasure to meet you.
          I like wide wide variety of music. Anime music, rock songs, alternative/indie are a few examples of kinds of music I like. Heheh.
          How about yourself?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 am
puffix
          No, it's fine. Not going to hold anything against you for it. Hehehh.
          Yeah, I do like to draw but I haven't drawn anything for almost a year and a half now. I think it's cause I don't have a scanner thus no motivation to show my artwork.
          I only draw in anime inspired as well. Heheh, sometimes I try to do CLAMP style but everyone's always so tall and lengthy.

Otaku Saige

kookiemunster2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 am
puffix
kookiemunster2

I actually like history, but it's kind of like peer pressure to not like Malaysian history... or something of that sort XD

Yeah, well, hey, at least we have each other now...??? XD
        LOL

really?? It's peer pressure to just not like school at all here! Lol so when I got in high school I just skipped. But now I don't really care. And yes lol! I'm always here to talk. I really enjoy random people.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 am
Merushi Chan
kookiemunster2
          Pleasure to meet you.
          I like wide wide variety of music. Anime music, rock songs, alternative/indie are a few examples of kinds of music I like. Heheh.
          How about yourself?

I'm personally in love with F.O.B., I like alternative. Rock. Dub step. I like some rap and hip hop.  

kookiemunster2

Otaku Saige

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 am
kookiemunster2
          That's neat. :]
          I'm very picky with Dubstep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 am
Merushi Chan
kookiemunster2
          That's neat. :]
          I'm very picky with Dubstep.

I guess(: so how are you?  

kookiemunster2

Otaku Saige

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 am
kookiemunster2
          I am well. Feeling great right now and watching my shimeji multiply like rabbits. Hahah.

How about yourself?

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces