The Ogre Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:40 pm
Reddemon
Now I may be alittle bit iffy on the rules of Fanasty, but dose S4 not include a -1 to your opponets save? and a Orge club adds -1 aswell. Now if I am right that is a -2 to your opponets save, pretty damn useful. And Orges can have light armour and Iron fists giving them a 5+ save

Can't have an Iron Fist and an Ogre Club, states so in the ogre club rules.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:41 pm
Yea, but it says you cant use it if you use another weapon, so using the shild part would get around that  

Reddemon

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:03 pm
Reddemon
Yea, but it says you cant use it if you use another weapon, so using the shild part would get around that

I'm not sure on that. When I heard the rules for the Ogre club, it can't be used with an Iron Fist period no matter if it's used as a shield or not. Though the Ogre club can be used with an additional hand weapon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:44 pm
SamuriNinja24
You know, Gnoblars are not Goblins, Oh and the Bulls are to fill the core requirements, and I need more units of Bulls than Gnoblars.

Yes they are
They are just tratior Goblins, like the Hobgoblins.  

Clockwork_Creep

Dangerous Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:56 pm
lord_illpalazzo
SamuriNinja24
You know, Gnoblars are not Goblins, Oh and the Bulls are to fill the core requirements, and I need more units of Bulls than Gnoblars.

Yes they are
They are just tratior Goblins, like the Hobgoblins.

No Gnoblars are enslaved montain Gobbos, and one of the lowest on the greenskin chain. They're just above snotlings.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:10 am
Oh.
Well, but they are still Goblins.  

Clockwork_Creep

Dangerous Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SamuriNinja24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:35 pm
confused there are too many -oblins to follow confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:30 pm
SamuriNinja24

Not really, you got snotlings, gnoblars, goblins, forest goblins (those that ride the spiders), night goblins, and Hobogoblins.  

Daemon_King

SamuriNinja24

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Daemon_King
SamuriNinja24

Not really, you got snotlings, gnoblars, goblins, forest goblins (those that ride the spiders), night goblins, and Hobogoblins.

Hobogoblins???  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:19 pm
SamuriNinja24
Daemon_King
SamuriNinja24

Hobogoblins???

Yes, much more sneaky and greedy. Not even other greenskins what anything to do with 'em. They work for the Chaos Dwarfs, either as slaves, or they watch over enslaved Greenskins.  

Daemon_King

SamuriNinja24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:09 pm
Daemon_King
SamuriNinja24
Daemon_King
SamuriNinja24

Hobogoblins???

Yes, much more sneaky and greedy. Not even other greenskins what anything to do with 'em. They work for the Chaos Dwarfs, either as slaves, or they watch over enslaved Greenskins.

Do you use 'em with Chaos Dwarfs or Orcs and Goblins?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Yeah... it's hobgoblin, anyway.

They're like.. more wicked and spiteful, as it were.  

Faeruithir88

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:37 pm
SamuriNinja24
Daemon_King
SamuriNinja24
Daemon_King
SamuriNinja24

Hobogoblins???

Do you use 'em with Chaos Dwarfs or Orcs and Goblins?

Chaos Dwarves.

There's also at least one Dogs of War unit of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:59 pm
Daemon_King
Reddemon

I'm not sure on that. When I heard the rules for the Ogre club, it can't be used with an Iron Fist period no matter if it's used as a shield or not. Though the Ogre club can be used with an additional hand weapon.
Iron fists cant be used with another weapon, which means that you cant use it with a hand weapon, and you dont get a choice in the matter with the minis  

Reddemon

Your Tentacled Lord

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:20 pm
Angelic_Executioner
Anyone have any thoughts on just what the Great Maw is?

I have a few: its an alien entity (tyranids come to mind, but Gav already said the two worlds are not linked), its just a big crater and the ogres who saw it went mad from the poisonous wastes that surround it, or its some chaotic entity called down by the still unknown astromancers of the Cathayans.

I like the alien idea, but I still like to think its something that simply cannot be explained, adds an air of mystery to it all, very becoming if you ask me.

there has ben a discussion about this on the ogre stronghold
http://www.ogrestronghold.com/forum/index.php?topic=2225.0  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas