Submit

Reddemon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:00 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Reddemon
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Reddemon
Drachyench_The_Eternal

Maybe the fact that they're still poor, then, and thus aren't that fit compared to a well nourished person.
Fitness would be more along the lines of Toughness. Besides, they are given a steady meal of Gruel and bread. Which is probly better then what the bowmen eat

Probably, a Bowman has BETTER nutrition, as it's easier to hunt with a bow then with a shiney pointy stick alone. A Bowman could farm in the summer, and hunt in the winter. What do you do with said pointy stick? Look for a beastman that looks conspicuously like a chicken? XP

Still, though, Peasants at that time had poor diets to begin with...
Yes, but with a bow, you have to give said meat you hunted to your lord, and which the bits that fall off go to the guy with the pointy stick. And anything you farm also gose to the lord and the guys with a pointy stick.

Gota love that fudel system heart

Then they get the exact same nutrition as the basic guys, then, as that means the normal peasants lose their crops and animals too. Basically, this means all that either of the two get to eat is dirt. Which FURTHER proves poor diet. :3
But is says in the Bret book that the Men at arms are fed Gruel and bread. Gruel may not be tastey,but itl stay in you, which means they are fed, which means they would have the energy to train, which would mean(If gw rule makers could get their heads outa a space marines a**) that they would have Ws3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:01 pm
Hehe, my bret lord is painted with Bulbious green, well his horse is right now  

Reddemon

Evil-Chihuahua84

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:48 am
I love Bretonnians. I think they make a much better army than the Empire since there is more character in each model.

Anyway, I love the Green Knight. He rocks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:01 pm
brets are ok painting ery last knights own heraldy is enough to drive you insane! so i painted all mine with at least one colour the same, i love peasnt there not crap like people say 5pts for a str4 attck not bad especially when you have 20 of them as for the pegasus knights there a pain to transport especially when youve glued the horse to the plastci rod and base cry  

darkmage676

Evil-Chihuahua84

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:29 pm
Peasent are pretty good. I recommend at least one unit of Peasent Bowmen and another unit of Men-at-arms in your army. They may not be good with charging in and wiping out enemy troops, but they are good at weakening the enemy thus allowing your knights to charge in and pick and pick him off with ease. I think Peasents are underrated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:49 pm
I like the bowmen, much more uses then the men at arms  

Reddemon

Evil-Chihuahua84

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:23 pm
Yeah, Men-at-arms are only really good at slowing down the enemy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:59 am
Reddemon
I like the bowmen, much more uses then the men at arms

Yep they can be quite useful now and then. Did you see the recent Battle Report in White Dwarf between Brtes&Wood Elves against Dark Elves? One single unit of Bowmen took out a unit of Cold Ones and the Enemy General all in one turn.  

Centigrade

Evil-Chihuahua84

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:52 pm
I read that. That was amazing. Some players reject Bowmen on the grounds that they are rather weak but when used properly they can be a force to be reaconed with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:42 pm
Evil-Chihuahua84
I read that. That was amazing. Some players reject Bowmen on the grounds that they are rather weak but when used properly they can be a force to be reaconed with.
Weak? They stop impact hits, charging, and furious assult with their stakes. And flaming attacks can be useful too. My opinion says they can be the most dangerous unit in the came  

Reddemon

Evil-Chihuahua84

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:40 pm
Exactly, I just wish more people would reliese that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:46 pm
Reddemon
Evil-Chihuahua84
Weak? They stop impact hits, charging, and furious assult with their stakes. And flaming attacks can be useful too. My opinion says they can be the most dangerous unit in the came

Well, you could say that about any unit that's implemented correctly.  

Lethkhar

Reddemon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:25 pm
Lethkhar
Reddemon
Evil-Chihuahua84

Well, you could say that about any unit that's implemented correctly.
True  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:54 pm
True  

Evil-Chihuahua84

Wolf Dog Pollo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:00 pm
Bowmen are great with the stakes and they can even be used at skimishers so if you want something more mobile and a plae to put your damsels in so that that they don't die in combat, that is the unit to put them in.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff