Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:09 am
LOLTERNATIVE
Co-ownership of Alexi

User Image

(I borrowed the layout of this post from @ <3 lol)

Owners
LOLTERNATIVE ( original ) + Project Strife( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:
For simplicity's sake, stats will be kept in LOLTERNATIVE's Teepee.
Project has the right to display Alexi in her teepee.

Breeding Rights:
Breedings will be shared in full as he is lifemated to one of my soq.
Project must ask me before entering the pair into breedings (just to make sure I don't go over the max couple limit)

Role Play Rights:
Shared in full ~

Signature Rights:
Both have sig rights <3

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Alexi is currently lifemated to Vasilissa. Project is not allowed to break this lifemating.
Alexi already has a personality/backstory worked out and Project may not Roleplay him in any way that does not reflect this.

Breaking Rights
+ LOLTERNATIVE may break this agreement at any time for whatever reason she deems necessary.
+ Project may not give her rights to anyone else; but may give up her rights to LOLTERNATIVE
+ In the event that Project does not post/talk to LOLTERNATIVE in 3 months, full ownership will revert back to LOLTERNATIVE.

Agreed with so much love! <3 Thank you, Lolly!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:20 pm
On page 75 of old thread

DeeJaye
Co-Ownership with Shikoba
I [Dark-Jagan] and Eranas shall co-own Shikoba. C:

User Image

Eranas:
-May OOC RP
-basket from first breeding
-sig rights

Dark-Jagan:
-OOC and IC rights
-basket from second breeding
-Sig rights
-Mateship rights :3'

If there are ever three baskets, Kuu, the owner of mare, and I will discuss who gets the remaining basket. For the third breeding, Kuu and I will discuss who will get the basket.

Eranas

I agree to DJ'S terms >W< <33

Kuu and I are breaking the co-ownership and I am taking full rights of Shikoba.  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:22 pm
DeeJaye
On page 75 of old thread

DeeJaye
Co-Ownership with Shikoba
I [Dark-Jagan] and Eranas shall co-own Shikoba. C:

User Image

Eranas:
-May OOC RP
-basket from first breeding
-sig rights

Dark-Jagan:
-OOC and IC rights
-basket from second breeding
-Sig rights
-Mateship rights :3'

If there are ever three baskets, Kuu, the owner of mare, and I will discuss who gets the remaining basket. For the third breeding, Kuu and I will discuss who will get the basket.

Eranas

I agree to DJ'S terms >W< <33

Kuu and I are breaking the co-ownership and I am taking full rights of Shikoba.

Agreed  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:41 pm
Page 115 of the old thread

Frey Ghreyston
Mameha Otome
Posting on behalf of Frey since he's been sort of busy lately.

User Image

The above basket (image to be edited as it grows) Soquili from Clef and Volbeat is being co-owned by:
Frey Ghreyston and Mameha Otome

Frey has all given rights to breeding, mate choice, roleplay, stat rolling, signature and teepee.
Mameha is only allowed signature and teepee rights (and making this post derp <_> )

I agree. <3

Posting to re-adjust co-ownership agreements.

Mameha may
- IC/OOC RP
- Plotting/mating rights
- Make any and all breeding choices/basket choices - (Can/will discuss with Frey when he is on Gaia or able to be contacted with any form of media)
- Retain sig/teepee rights - (Stats most likely will be updated within Meha's teepee)

Frey may
- All of the above when/if I'm on Gaia and discuss with Meha first  

Frey Ghreyston

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Frey Ghreyston
Page 115 of the old thread

Frey Ghreyston
Mameha Otome
Posting on behalf of Frey since he's been sort of busy lately.

User Image

The above basket (image to be edited as it grows) Soquili from Clef and Volbeat is being co-owned by:
Frey Ghreyston and Mameha Otome

Frey has all given rights to breeding, mate choice, roleplay, stat rolling, signature and teepee.
Mameha is only allowed signature and teepee rights (and making this post derp <_> )

I agree. <3

Posting to re-adjust co-ownership agreements.

Mameha may
- IC/OOC RP
- Plotting/mating rights
- Make any and all breeding choices/basket choices - (Can/will discuss with Frey when he is on Gaia or able to be contacted with any form of media)
- Retain sig/teepee rights - (Stats most likely will be updated within Meha's teepee)

Frey may
- All of the above when/if I'm on Gaia and discuss with Meha first

I agree :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:05 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement of Halimaw Vien
User Image

Co-Owners: Nyhility (primary) and Ktns (secondary)
Breeding Rights: Nyhility gets basket from 1st and 3rd breeding, Ktns gets basket from 2nd breeding.
RP Rights: shared
Siggy Rights: shared
Teepee Rights: shared  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:08 pm
Nyhility
Co-Ownership Agreement of Halimaw Vien
User Image

Co-Owners: Nyhility (primary) and Ktns (secondary)
Breeding Rights: Nyhility gets basket from 1st and 3rd breeding, Ktns gets basket from 2nd breeding.
RP Rights: shared
Siggy Rights: shared
Teepee Rights: shared

agreed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:37 am
Akira-Kisho

Breaking Co-ownership of Honovi

User Image

I RockerWolfie1616 will be taking back full ownership of Honovi
It is not because Akira has been gone for a year but, from lack of communication (on both parts). I love ya Akira I know you are busy with life. So I will take all rights..this agreement may be re-instated should communication between both parties improve, or life stops being so harsh. C:

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:31 pm
RockerWolfie1616
Akira-Kisho

Breaking Co-ownership of Honovi

User Image

I RockerWolfie1616 will be taking back full ownership of Honovi
It is not because Akira has been gone for a year but, from lack of communication (on both parts). I love ya Akira I know you are busy with life. So I will take all rights..this agreement may be re-instated should communication between both parties improve, or life stops being so harsh. C:

Agreed. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:03 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Omutia
User Image
Owners:
Strait Jacket Girl & the gothic beauty 2

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.
Her Stats are already located in Strait Jacket Girl’s Teepee should the gothic beauty choose to put her in her teepee

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding will go to the gothic beauty 2. This will not count toward Strait Jacket Girl’s Breeding count
Second Breeding will go to Strait Jacket Girl. This breeding will not count toward the gothic beauty 2’s Breeding count
Third Breeding will be discussed after the second breeding.

RP Rights:
All rp set before the co-ownership will be back plotted by Strait Jacket Girl (Back plots pertaining to her character prior co-ownership)
The gothic beauty 2 will have full rp rights IC, OOC for anything planned after the co-ownership is agreed upon.

Signature Rights:
Both parties have full sig rights

Life Mating: Life mating has already been arranged with ShirouEn’s Berk. This Life mating can only be broken by Strait Jacket Girl. the gothic beauty 2 cannot alter this prior agreement.
Skinwalkering: This Must be discussed between both owners
Major Injuries: This Must be discussed between both owners
Breaking Ownership: the gothic beauty 2 cannot break the Co-Ownership agreement. Strait Jacket Girl can break the Agreement in the case that the gothic beauty 2 is mia for 6 monthes without warning and has not responded to any pms
Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

Strait Jacket Girl

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 pm
Strait Jacket Girl
Co-Ownership Agreement for Omutia
User Image
Owners:
Strait Jacket Girl & the gothic beauty 2

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.
Her Stats are already located in Strait Jacket Girl’s Teepee should the gothic beauty choose to put her in her teepee

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding will go to the gothic beauty 2. This will not count toward Strait Jacket Girl’s Breeding count
Second Breeding will go to Strait Jacket Girl. This breeding will not count toward the gothic beauty 2’s Breeding count
Third Breeding will be discussed after the second breeding.

RP Rights:
All rp set before the co-ownership will be back plotted by Strait Jacket Girl (Back plots pertaining to her character prior co-ownership)
The gothic beauty 2 will have full rp rights IC, OOC for anything planned after the co-ownership is agreed upon.

Signature Rights:
Both parties have full sig rights

Life Mating: Life mating has already been arranged with ShirouEn’s Berk. This Life mating can only be broken by Strait Jacket Girl. the gothic beauty 2 cannot alter this prior agreement.
Skinwalkering: This Must be discussed between both owners
Major Injuries: This Must be discussed between both owners
Breaking Ownership: the gothic beauty 2 cannot break the Co-Ownership agreement. Strait Jacket Girl can break the Agreement in the case that the gothic beauty 2 is mia for 6 monthes without warning and has not responded to any pms
Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

I fully agree to all of the above ^^ I thank you SJG for this honor of co-ownership.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:38 am
Co-ownership of:
User Image

Parties involved:
Akira-Kisho (original owner)
RockerWolfie1616 (new co-owner)

Roleplay Rights:
Both Akira and Wolfie have full rights over RP, both cannon and OOC.
All major decisions such as joining herds, The Flock (which he is intended for already per Akira's own handling), or any other life altering decisions must be agreed to by both Akira and Wolfie.

Signature Rights:
Both have full rights to sig rights.

Teepee Rights:
Both may have Kahanu up in their teepee. As of right now (12/4/12), Kahanu's stats have not been rolled.

Breeding Rights:
Upon Akira's own actions, he has already found a potential fling/future mate for Kahanu and Wolfie must abide by this fling. Should the fling/mating dissolve (or fling be completed), both have an equal say in who Kahanu becomes flung/mated to. Neither can commit to a female for Kahanu without the other's permission.
Baskets from all breedings will be handled as they come. Preferably, Akira would like to co own a basket with Wolfie each breeding, though this can be changed to have just Akira or just Wolfie on a basket. The owner of the mare will be involved in discussions of future baskets. Thus as of right now, and subject to change upon each case senario, breedings with Kahanu involved with count for both Akira and Wolfie's monthly breedings.

Conditional Agreement:
Wolfie will remain co owner of Kahanu forever, unless she is gone for over 6 months without notifying Akira, then the co-ownership will dissolve. Akira reserves right to cancel the co-ownership at any time based should relations falter with Wolfie.  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:35 pm
I am breaking all the following co-ownership agreements and all rights will belong to Lonewolf_Eyes/Fuzzy-Gumdrop. I am breaking these agreements as the I have not heard from any of them for over a month, active or not. (but the communication goes both ways)

Quote:

Co-Ownership between Lonewolf_Eyes and
Bunnyilove
*cert pending Endejester*
Iniabi unert

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although bunny may OOC RP in the thread.
-- Bunny will have sole ownership of a basket from Iniabi's FIRST breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions are subject to bunny's approval. Should bunny not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Bunny, or should Bunny not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'

Quote:
Co-ownership Agreement between Lonewolf_Eyes and _-Cheeky_Chobit-_

Lonewolf has the following rights:
- IC and OOC RP rights
- Sig rights
- Teepee rights
- Rights to the First and Last breeding
- Last breeding will result in a basket co-own between Lonewolf and Cheeky Chobit

Cheeky gets the following rights:
- IC and OOC RP rights
- Sig rights
- Teepee Rights
- Rights to the Second and Last breeding.
- Last breeding will result in a basket co-own between Lonewolf and Cheeky

All major decisions are subject to both Cheeky and Lonewolf.
This contract can only be broken by Lonewolf_Eyes, not Cheeky Chobit.

Quote:
Lonewolf_Eyes Wrote:
I, lonewolf_eyes, would like to co-own Alora with ~Twilight...Angel~

The following applies to this agreement:
- Lonewolf_eyes gets full rp rights
- Twilight gets a basket from the 2nd breeding to herself, unless she chooses to co-own
- lonewolf_eyes and twilight will co-own a basket from the first breeding. The final breeding will go to lone
- twilght has Sig/image using rights
- all important decisions are subject to twlights approval, unless two weeks pass.
I agree, consent and any other word for YES that would go with this <3
~Twilight~

Quote:
Co-Ownership between Lonewolf_Eyes and Hyper Falcon

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although Hyper Falcon may OOC RP in the thread on occasion.
-- Hyper Falcon gets sole ownership of a basket from this soquili's Second breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions (such as naming and plots) are subject to Hyper Falcon's approval. Should Hyper Falcon not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Hyper Falcon, or should Hyper Falcon not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'

Quote:
Co-Ownership between Lonewolf_Eyes and Chi Sohma

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although Chi may OOC RP in the thread, and IC RP with Lonewolf's permission.
-- Since Faer only has 1 breeding left, Chi Sohma gets sole ownership of a basket from this soquili's final breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions are subject to Chi Sohma's approval. Should Chi Sohma not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Chi Sohma, or should Chi Sohma not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'

Quote:
Co-Ownership between Lonewolf_Eyes and Angelgirl2345

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although Angelgirl2345 may rp now and again as she desires
-- Angelgirl2345 gets sole ownership of a basket from this soquili's first breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions (such as naming and plots) are subject to Angelgirl2345's approval. Should Angelgirl2345 not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'

Quote:
Co-Ownership between Lonewolf_Eyes and
FlamingStar-Sama
*cert pending Endejester* Badru
Badru uncert

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although Star may OOC RP in the thread, and IC RP with Lonewolf's permission.
-- Star will have sole ownership of a basket from Badru's FIRST breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions are subject to Star's approval. Should star not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Star, or should Star not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:33 am
A co-ownership agreement was not made for Ritual, but I am requesting to break it.

User Image

This soquili was co-owned without an agreement, but I was the original owner. I am enacting my rights as original owner in a pre-agreement setting to break the co-ownership and retain full rights to my soquili.  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:33 pm
Akira-Kisho
Co-ownership of:
User Image

Parties involved:
Akira-Kisho (original owner)
RockerWolfie1616 (new co-owner)

Roleplay Rights:
Both Akira and Wolfie have full rights over RP, both cannon and OOC.
All major decisions such as joining herds, The Flock (which he is intended for already per Akira's own handling), or any other life altering decisions must be agreed to by both Akira and Wolfie.

Agreed <3

Signature Rights:
Both have full rights to sig rights.

Teepee Rights:
Both may have Kahanu up in their teepee. As of right now (12/4/12), Kahanu's stats have not been rolled.

Breeding Rights:
Upon Akira's own actions, he has already found a potential fling/future mate for Kahanu and Wolfie must abide by this fling. Should the fling/mating dissolve (or fling be completed), both have an equal say in who Kahanu becomes flung/mated to. Neither can commit to a female for Kahanu without the other's permission.
Baskets from all breedings will be handled as they come. Preferably, Akira would like to co own a basket with Wolfie each breeding, though this can be changed to have just Akira or just Wolfie on a basket. The owner of the mare will be involved in discussions of future baskets. Thus as of right now, and subject to change upon each case senario, breedings with Kahanu involved with count for both Akira and Wolfie's monthly breedings.

Conditional Agreement:
Wolfie will remain co owner of Kahanu forever, unless she is gone for over 6 months without notifying Akira, then the co-ownership will dissolve. Akira reserves right to cancel the co-ownership at any time based should relations falter with Wolfie.
Agreed  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games