Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But your trying to get back into heaven, it seems like lying would be something that wouldn't help you." Haruto shot. "You want to become a demon?" Haruto questioned wanting to pull away from the other. "If you do that..." he wanted to say something along the lines of he would never see him again and yet he knew he couldn't. He knew the other if he wanted could always keep him close.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

"Kid just relax," he said with a laugh before he crossed his legs. "Its stress talk...I would rather die then become a demon," he muttered before grinning a little. "Just don't tell them I bought it unless you have to alright...I want them to just be happy that you were able to get them a nice place to live together," he whispered. When the car stopped off at his home, he gave a soft sigh and seemed to smile softly at this. "Come, lets go get something to eat alright."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I am not a child." Haruto argued, but he was a bit relieved to hear the other would rather die then become a demon. "I wasn't planning on telling them, but i'm sure they will already know. They always do." he said with a sigh. "Yeah something to eat."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:01 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Nodding, he walked into the house and went straight to the kitchen to tell them to prepare their lunch before preparing a three course meal for dinner that night. "A Cesar salad followed by the salmon over the white rice with some vegetables on the side then the chocolate mouse to finish up."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto gave a soft glare as the other didn't say anything about him not being a child. Not agreeing with him or disagreeing. "That sounds good I'm sure they'll enjoy that tonight." he spoke. "I think I will go put my things up now."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"Don't stray to far kid," he said again, grinning a little. "I am kidding...even an angel likes to joke and have fun so you should as well." Smiling he watched him go before he gave a small sigh, closing his eyes for a moment. Reaching into his pocket, he removed the envelope with the bank cards for him, for his sister and mother. Everything was set up for them; so he hoped this would get him a little into the others heart.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto shot the other a dirty look when the man called him a kid again. "I never have time for fun," he answered walking away. Haruto moved to his room, he set his things over at the desk looking over the plain white room. He wondered what his room before he had begun to work for his previous boss looked like now. As a high schooler he had loved art and painting his mother had been interested in watching what his room would become. That was until things had become hard for them. Painting had been his one love besides his family and now it was just his family.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:46 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Watching him go, he couldn't help but smile a bit. Why was it he could never get the other to smile at him; he was kidding with him. Then again, he did find him a bit cute when he would glare at him. Walking away from the kitchen, he stopped by a room that he had been preparing for the other. It had taken a few weeks; but the night he saw him, was the night he began to prepare this room for him. Making sure everything was perfect, he went to go look for the other. "Why are you so quiet," he asked in a soft tone.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:16 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto hadn't even heard the other enter his room probably cause the man hadn't knocked. "I was merely thinking. My sister texted she said they were on their way and would be here soon. We should make sure everything is ready." Haruto said taking a breath.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:35 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"Everything will be ready and why are they coming so early," he asked looking to him. "Its barely going to be lunch." Shaking his head, he said to smile softly at him. "Come, I want to show you something before they get here."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto looked at the time and blushed. He had misread it. "Never mind they'll be here in a few hours." Haruto said with a sigh. It didn't make him feel any easier knowing his family was coming in a few hours instead of soon. "Show me something?" he questioned moving to follow Asher.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Nodding, he took his hand into his own and pulled him along. Taking him down the hall, he smiled as he covered his eyes. "I have prepared this room for you...I wanted to show you that despite you being sent to me...that I do care." Breathing out, he pulled him into the room that had many art supplies with canvases; among other things. "What do you think."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was even more confused as the man took his hand before covering his eyes. "You prepared a room for me?" he questioned. When he could finally see he was amazed and a bit saddened. He knew now that the other knew more about him than he thought. "Thank you..." he said softly. He didn't know how to tell the other that he had stopped painting long ago to help his family. He wasn't even sure if he could now. "Its a very nice thing for you to do for me."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:16 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"No need to thank me," he said with a soft smile before looking around. "I know its been awhile since you have painted but you should really do it again." He then turned to look back at him, watching him some. "It made you very happy to paint and I am sure you can find joy in it once more."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:26 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto wasn't so surprised about the other's knowledge about his old life now. He merely wondered how the other knew so much. "It has been a long time..." he said looking around. His fingers twitched as if wanted to get into the supplies just to feel them again. "Do I have the time to do so? With work and school?" he questioned. He wanted to find joy in it but he was afraid it would absorb him and become hard to stay away from once more. If he separated from it once again after beginning to love it he wasn't sure how he would take it.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces