FairyOfGrace
Styk_Figure_BoB
FairyOfGrace
Styk_Figure_BoB
FairyOfGrace
Styk_Figure_BoB
This year for Lent I've given up caffiene. . Lol I wish I hadn't. XD

All caffeine, or just coffee?

All Caffiene lol. I hate it, but I told myself last year I'd do it. And when I say I'm going to do something, I always do it.

Good for you, best of luck. I know one thing, I could never give up gaia. heart

Thank you! biggrin

Oh God, if I ever thought of giving Gaia up. . lol I'd fail. XD I'd fail SO hard! XD!!!

Sure thing
Same, unless I was too old to chat or whatever.
Okay my spoken will with my sister.
If i "quit" gaia. she gets my stuff but I would like her to ask if my BFF would like stuff my sister doesn't before selling. Though, just in case I come back I want to dress my avi with some nice things. She can't have ANYTHING for at lest three months. If I can last that long without gaia, she gets what she gets then. If I die, it's all hers lol.

I'm NEVER going to quit Gaia! :'3 I love this place too much to ever give it up!

And same here! If I should die, I told my sister that she can have all of my stuff, but I wanna split my gold up amongst my friends. 1mil per friend (I even made up list of who should get 1mil), but since my sister would have my account, I'm going to let her keep 2mil. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:37 am
Styk_Figure_BoB
FairyOfGrace
Styk_Figure_BoB
FairyOfGrace
Styk_Figure_BoB

All Caffiene lol. I hate it, but I told myself last year I'd do it. And when I say I'm going to do something, I always do it.

Thank you! biggrin

Oh God, if I ever thought of giving Gaia up. . lol I'd fail. XD I'd fail SO hard! XD!!!

Sure thing
If i "quit" gaia. she gets my stuff but I would like her to ask if my BFF would like stuff my sister doesn't before selling. Though, just in case I come back I want to dress my avi with some nice things. She can't have ANYTHING for at lest three months. If I can last that long without gaia, she gets what she gets then. If I die, it's all hers lol.

I'm NEVER going to quit Gaia! :'3 I love this place too much to ever give it up!

And same here! If I should die, I told my sister that she can have all of my stuff, but I wanna split my gold up amongst my friends. 1mil per friend (I even made up list of who should get 1mil), but since my sister would have my account, I'm going to let her keep 2mil. :3

I'll be lucky if my sister gives my friends anything if i am dead.
I would never have that much gold to give, never.

If I was evil I would say, hey 1mill sounds good, lets be friends lol
I would never do that, I don't like people who add you just becuase they are "rich"  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:32 am
FairyOfGrace
Styk_Figure_BoB
FairyOfGrace
Styk_Figure_BoB
FairyOfGrace
Styk_Figure_BoB

Thank you! biggrin

Sure thing

I would never do that, I don't like people who add you just becuase they are "rich"

XD LMFAO!!! Yeah, and any way I'd like like ":'D OK!- As long as you tell me what a God I am at my funeral<3" LOL!!!!

And yeah, I'm the same way. For me it's actually about the personality rather than the fact that "they look rich".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:38 am
Styk_Figure_BoB
FairyOfGrace
Styk_Figure_BoB
FairyOfGrace
Styk_Figure_BoB

Thank you! biggrin

Sure thing

XD LMFAO!!! Yeah, and any way I'd like like ":'D OK!- As long as you tell me what a God I am at my funeral<3" LOL!!!!

And yeah, I'm the same way. For me it's actually about the personality rather than the fact that "they look rich".

rofl
Same, I added plenty of people who didn't look "rich" some of whom I really like, and just like the "rich" gaians, some just don't talk. So I say, bye bye. it doesn't matter who you are, if your not friendly I'll remove you.

TTFN, have a great day, it was nice talking with you I shoild be on later.

Random fact, I like to lay in bed for at lest an hour and "day dream" every night.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:06 am
FairyOfGrace
Genea
Twenty-five and I'm going on my first actual date on friday.

eek

Best of luck!

I am old, I am 30, i am old, I am 30, I am old, I am 30. <- fact emotion_awesome

Hello, fellow oldie. emotion_brofist Which reminds me, I should update my profile soon.

I suppose I should share some less controversial facts about me, so it doesn't look like I hate everything. xd

- I'm Scottish but now live in London.
- I collect toy crabs; I've no idea how many I have, but it must be close to 100.
- I have no children, and have no plans to ever have any either.
- I own a 2 year old Maine Coon cat that was gifted to us by our friend. His name is Captain Wesker. smile Here's a picture of my husband holding him:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/Roscrab/big_catbeast.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 am
FairyOfGrace
rofl
Same, I added plenty of people who didn't look "rich" some of whom I really like, and just like the "rich" gaians, some just don't talk. So I say, bye bye. it doesn't matter who you are, if your not friendly I'll remove you.

TTFN, have a great day, it was nice talking with you I shoild be on later.

Random fact, I like to lay in bed for at lest an hour and "day dream" every night.

[Nods] Yeah, I'm the same way! Except, I've noticed that A LOT of my friends on my Gaia friend list just kinda fall off the face of the earth for a few months but they always kinda come back! And when they do, I'm there to talk to them and see how things are with them. So, pretty much, that tells you I don't like to give up on people.

Fun fact about me: I have four cats, but I treat them like they're my kids; I feed them, play with them, spoil them, talk to them, and I love them unconditionally. :3  

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:59 pm
AngeIsThanatos
FairyOfGrace
Genea

eek

Best of luck!

I am old, I am 30, i am old, I am 30, I am old, I am 30. <- fact emotion_awesome

Hello, fellow oldie. emotion_brofist Which reminds me, I should update my profile soon.

I suppose I should share some less controversial facts about me, so it doesn't look like I hate everything. xd

- I collect toy crabs; I've no idea how many I have, but it must be close to 100.
- I own a 2 year old Maine Coon cat that was gifted to us by our friend. His name is Captain Wesker. smile Here's a picture of my husband holding him:

HEY!

What a cute cat, anyone ever tell you your husband looks like a very young paul mccartney?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:00 pm
[Nods] Yeah, I'm the same way! Except, I've noticed that A LOT of my friends on my Gaia friend list just kinda fall off the face of the earth for a few months but they always kinda come back! And when they do, I'm there to talk to them and see how things are with them. So, pretty much, that tells you I don't like to give up on people.

Fun fact about me: I have four cats, but I treat them like they're my kids; I feed them, play with them, spoil them, talk to them, and I love them unconditionally. :3

I don't anymore, I have changed ^_^ unless there seems to be no hope.
Aw, what are their names?  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:58 pm
FairyOfGrace

biggrin Their names are (from the eldest to the youngest): Puffy Muffy, Panda, Sugar, and Tubby!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:55 am
Oh yeah, I should probably say that I'm female. I always forget to mention that sweatdrop  

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:01 am
Styk_Figure_BoB
FairyOfGrace

biggrin Their names are (from the eldest to the youngest): Puffy Muffy, Panda, Sugar, and Tubby!

Aw, really cute names heart

Random fact; I own a few kitty stuff, including two plushies  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:05 pm
Shedeem
AngeIsThanatos
FairyOfGrace
Genea

eek

Best of luck!

HEY!

What a cute cat, anyone ever tell you your husband looks like a very young paul mccartney?

He has been told that before, yes. 3nodding He says he prefers it to being compared to Harry Potter though. xD (When he wears his glasses, he does sorta-kinda look like HP, but only in the same way that any male with dark hair wearing glasses does.)  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:17 pm
When I was little I was terrified of the dark and before I could go to sleep my sister would have to bury me in all my stuffed animals. I also had a storage closet in my room that the the air conditioning unit ran through and I would hide my barbies in there after having popped their heads off. I had a fear that they would get out of there and kill me for taking off their heads. I'm 26, married and still have the need to sleep with a large stuffed animal.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:45 pm
Fox on Stilts
When I was little I was terrified of the dark and before I could go to sleep my sister would have to bury me in all my stuffed animals. I also had a storage closet in my room that the the air conditioning unit ran through and I would hide my barbies in there after having popped their heads off. I had a fear that they would get out of there and kill me for taking off their heads. I'm 26, married and still have the need to sleep with a large stuffed animal.

cool you pulled the heads off your barbies too????

I was fine with them till I saw Toy Story was the first time gonk

*sleeps with a giant stuffed Stitch now*

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:50 pm
Slick Southpaw
Fox on Stilts

cool you pulled the heads off your barbies too????

I was fine with them till I saw Toy Story was the first time gonk

*sleeps with a giant stuffed Stitch now*

Haha that I did. Those Barbies still haunt me to this day. emotion_0A0  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out