Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Incubus Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:30 pm
Connor blushed as he too realized that Drashi was just in his boxers. Turning away he allowed the other to dress himself. "I don't care we could stay on campus if you wanted. I'm just glad I get to spend time with you." Connor said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Drashi smiled at Connor's timid yet enthusiastic response. He had learnt last night that Connor was more submissive than dominate, despite his genetic breed. "Hmmmm...." He said, contemplating it for a moment as he walked back towards Connor and brought him close for another hug... it seemed that he simply couldn't keep his hands off the lad. "...why don't we start off by going to grab breakfast? Then go from there?" He liked being spontaneous.

Pulling back from Connor and headed towards the door, grabbing his wallet and keys up from the bowl before holding his hand out; "You coming?"  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 am
Connor smiled as Drashi did unsure what to make of the other but he didn't feel nervous. He fell into the hug offered loving the feel of the other's arm around him the protection it offered. "That sounds good." Connor said nodding. He liked that Drashi seemed unconcerned with his lack of decision. Grabbing his own things he turned back to the other smiling brightly at the offered hand which he took without hesitation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 am
Syaoran-Puu

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

With Connor in hand Drashi opened the door and lead them into the world outside. He didn't know what to say so remained silent as he lead them through the corridors, they were slowly filling with students getting ready to run to lectures or have breakfast, and Drashi waved to a few of his friends from class.

Turning to look at Connor once they were outside; "What do you want for breakfast?" He didn't stop walking as he lead them both to his usual breakfast place. He always tended to have the same thing. A Full English breakfast. Bacon, fried and scambled eggs, hash browns, mushrooms, beans, toast and jam. Delicious.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 am
Connor stuck close to Drashi as they wandered through the school. He didn't want anything to happen like the other day with the other incubus. Crowds in general made the small incubus nervous.

"Pancakes. I haven't had pancakes in forever. Mom stopped cooking when things changed at home and my uncle couldn't cook worth anything." Connor said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:19 am
Syaoran-Puu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 am
"Pancakes it is then." Once they entered the establishment he found them a table and asked Connor to wait while he just went to order. Placing the order quickly he was on his way to return to Connor when another angel, a girl in his class, came in and spotted him. She smiled, and the move made her appear to literally glow.... out of the pair of them Drashi was sure she had more power than he did; her entire body seemed to weep with the inner light she possessed.

"Oh... Hi Chrissy."

She smiled over at him, blocking his view of Connor, even as he tried to look around her. He nearly missed her reply; "Are you alone Drashi? Can I join you.... it's been ages since we just hung out." In many ways he supposed Christina had been his girlfriend, though they had never spoken about it so directly.... they simply enjoyed spending time together, and he always felt... charged... after some time around her.

"Sorry Chrissy, I'm here with a friend of mine." This time he managed to sneak a little past her so he could at least see Connor.

"Oh a friend? A new girlfriend perhaps? I simply must meet her." The excitement in her voice made Drashi want to cringe.

"Not a girl Chris. His name is Connor."

"Oh?" She blushed, following his line of sight straight to Connor. "Oh... a freshman, are you his assigned 'big brother' or something?" She beamed over at him, "That's so cute of you Drashi. Always the good guy." Nervously he raised a hand to his hair and messed it up a little, "Emmm....." Was all he managed before Christina's expression changed to one of alarm again.

She leaned towards him whispering; "I didn't realise you liked that." He sighed, supposing that she was taking it better than he could have expected.

"If you excuse me." He said, bowing softly before scurrying to join Connor at the table. Drashi put the spoon with their order number in the utensil pot and smiled over at Connor. "Sorry about that." Though now... he had no idea what to say, not exactly the best start to a 'date' by any standards.

Alikia Tsuki

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:17 am
Connor smiled when Drashi said he would get pancakes. Connor sat at the table as Drashi went to order. Connor couldn't help but watch the other and those around the place feeling a bit uncomfortable without Drashi close and in a public place. When the other began to talk to a woman whom had entered Connor watched curiously.

When the woman blocked Drashi's way back to the table he felt a bit of pain in his chest. Would Drashi want to go with the woman instead it seemed like he knew her well. Connor averted his eyes not wanting to see what took place between the two and instead messed with the condiments on the table.

Connor managed to look up again as the girl leaned close to Drashi. Biting his bottom lip he looked away again until Drashi returned. "You... don't have to stay with me. You can go with her if you want. I don't blame you, shes pretty and seems to like you...alot." Connor spoke softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:34 am
It took Drashi a moment to realise what Connor was implying... and as his nerves took over he found himself laughing, a genuine sound that ame from his heart. He wasn't laughing at Connor but the situation.

As he came to a stop he looked over at Connor, feeling a little guilty given the look upon his face. He leaned over the table, a hand landing on eitherside of Connor's face as he brought his face softly towards him. He didn't care what the rest of the world said or did all Drashi wanted was to see Connor... and right now that was all he could see. The way he blushed, the delicate formation of his features... and those eyes, so very different to his own yet now so familar. "I hereby claim you Connor as my own. Here with all these witnesses." He encouraged Connor to move forward a little more before planting a kiss upon his lips. Yes, he knew he looked silly leaning over the small dinner table like this, but he didn't care... not with Connor's scent filling his sense and making him fly.

Bobbing him on the nose with a single finger, not unlike the way a naughty puppy was punished he smiled down at him and said; "So don't let me go so easily." Slinking back into his place as if nothing had happened he brought out two sets of cutlery from the jar, passing one to Connor and keeping one himself.

At that moment the waiter came, a pretty little woman who kept trying to smile at him.... but all Drashi could see was Connor. "Thank you." He mumbled, not once breaking eye contact with the young incubus.

Alikia Tsuki

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:49 am
Connor was surprised when Drashi suddenly started laughing at the same time he felt hurt thinking the other was laughing at him. When Drashi leaned over the table and held his face the frown didn't let up. As the other moved closer Connor's green eyes darted around the room to see what others thought before finding Drashi's again. A soft blush consumed his face.

The others words of claim surprised him. "your own..." Connor spoke softly his mind thinking back to the instance in the shower when Drashi had claimed him. He moved a bit forward when encouraged and was rewarded with a kiss which caused him to blush brighter. The bap to the nose had him blinking in surprise. The small incubus nodded with the other words not to let him go so easily.

Connor shrunk in his chair a bit as the waitress appeared. He wondered what she had seen but at the same time he couldn't look away from Drashi. He felt calm and yet panicked, such conflicting emotions raced through him. Yet Drashi seemed to hold him on the balance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:10 am
Drashi pulled his plate towards him, glad that the waitress had vanished after it was clear she wasn't going to get any attention. "So..." He said, cutting up his egg, "...have you had any ides about what you would like to do today?" Taking a mouthful he watched the young incubus, that blush was super adorable... did he even know how adorable he was?

"Oh..." He said after a sudden idea came. "...I want to take you to buy a piece of jewelery." He had ever intention of using said piece of jewelery to mark Connor as taken... what exactly they bought would depend on what caught Connor's attention.

Eating his breakfast, and drinking his fresh orange juice he let Connor have all the time he needed.

Alikia Tsuki

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 am
Connor felt more relieved when the waitress left and he finally averted his gaze to the food before him. He smiled softly pulling it close and grabbing his silverware. Connor shook his head when asked if he had any ideas about what to do for the day. "I didn't go out much because of crowds..." he offered as an explanation.

"Jewelery? For who, your parents?" Connor questioned not once thinking it could be for him. "I don't know how much help I would be..." he continued before going back to eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 am
Drashi thought about Connor's words. He didn't like crowds? Thinking about it he came up with an idea; "Do you fancy a drive?" If Connor did then he would take them to the hill walks near by, they were pretty much deserted, which may also give them an opportunity to learn if Connor could fly or not. Drashi would stop at a convience store and pick up something for a packed lunch... but bar that it didn't really require much prep.

At Connor's words and Jewelery Drashi blinked for a moment before giggling a little; "My parents are dead... remember? The Jewelery would be for you. Who else would I want to give such expensive gifts to?" He smiled over at him, a little sad at the mention of his parents but he had accepted their loss a looooooooong time ago. Now was his time to live, and while they were never forgotten he tried not to think about them during the day.

Alikia Tsuki

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 am
"A drive? That sounds good." Connor said with a nod. He didn't know where they would go or what they would do but he enjoyed spending time with Drashi. Connor's hands flew up to his mouth in severe embarrassment and shame when Drashi reminded him that his parents were dead. "I'm sorry I forgot. I'm sorry." he apologized quickly and repeatedly.

"For me? Why would you give me jewelry. I mean... I don't know what I mean." Connor tried to speak. He was confused by the gesture not understanding that it was more about being claimed. He still found being claimed odd and didn't think Drashi was serious.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff