Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
GAIA's Second Anniversary Ball this Friday, February 18th Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:04 am
Djavole
Selene Dendawga
ugh, kill me now...

What's wrong? :/

Awaiting a letter to sell so I can buy that pimpin hat and change back, but I'm going crazy with boredom and changing every five minutes, but I have somewhere to be in a little bit and I'm starting to get sleepy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:15 am
I have to buy my Date a pair of shoes to go with his Tux. All he has are those 70's shoes.  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:17 am
~ Anime Betty ~
I have to buy my Date a pair of shoes to go with his Tux. All he has are those 70's shoes.

blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:19 am
Selene Dendawga
Djavole
Selene Dendawga
ugh, kill me now...

What's wrong? :/

Awaiting a letter to sell so I can buy that pimpin hat and change back, but I'm going crazy with boredom and changing every five minutes, but I have somewhere to be in a little bit and I'm starting to get sleepy.

Then go rest hun. :/ How much do you need for your hat?  

Djavole

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:20 am
*runs around in circles and cries* I want new hair, but then again I don't want new hair crying what must I do?

Wait...this is rivergrey....if i take the other style also grey...yes yes....perfect....must look good for the sisters  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:26 am
WOOHOO! I've done it! heart  

Silly Pudding

Djavole

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:26 am
Mistress of the Dark
*runs around in circles and cries* I want new hair, but then again I don't want new hair crying what must I do?

Wait...this is rivergrey....if i take the other style also grey...yes yes....perfect....must look good for the sisters

wink Cute you are.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:32 am
Mistress of the Dark

I love the hair also!!  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:32 am
*takes a deep breath and does a silly dance* I'm cute I'm cute I'm cute I'm cute I'm cute I'm cute heart ............................ gonk there goes my rep as evil Mistress crying now I'm cute crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:33 am
Mistress of the Dark
*takes a deep breath and does a silly dance* I'm cute I'm cute I'm cute I'm cute I'm cute I'm cute heart ............................ gonk there goes my rep as evil Mistress crying now I'm cute crying

You're still naughty and sexy to me. ^^ cool  

Djavole

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:36 am
Djavole
Mistress of the Dark

*sniffles* really? sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:39 am
Mistress of the Dark
Djavole
Mistress of the Dark

*sniffles* really? sad

You know it. wink  

Djavole

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:43 am
Mistress of the Dark
Djavole
Mistress of the Dark

*sniffles* really? sad
With the added eye color change, you look completely adorable Mistress. *glomps and cuddles* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:46 am
Haha, thanks both. What eye color change?  

Silly Pudding

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:50 am
Mistress of the Dark
Haha, thanks both. What eye color change?
Well I never noticed how red your eyes were until you changed your hair. They go very well with your whole look. 3nodding  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff