Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
Different Types of Vegetarianism! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beelzebub Christ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:53 am
Lacto-Ovo- Vegetarian.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:36 pm
I'm an aspiring vegetarian. That means I try desperatly hard not to eat anything with eyes(save potatos), but my parents make me eat a little most days. Some days I can get through wtihout it.  

Figmented Imagination

robots at the disco

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:44 am
I am a Lacto-Ovo-Vegitarien. smile
Anyone else?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:48 pm
My heart stops beating only for you, baby...

Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian. I tend to just call myself "vegetarian," because if I didn't eat eggs/dairy products, I'd be vegan. ;P

@Pandemonium Panda: Don't feel too bad. Even being as much of a vegetarian as you are is amazing. It's a big decision to be make, and you're still doing more than some people ever do. Just wait patiently until that 18th birthday. <3
For your loving...

Dystopia Lycanthropia

greenbland

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:54 am
I'm a proud Lacto-Vegetarian!
3nodding
Maybe in a year or two I'll be a full-on vegan.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:04 pm
I'm a Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian  

duckbaysweetie

Catherine teh Vegan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:12 pm
I'm vegan. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:19 pm
I guess I'm a Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian, then.  

BiteYourLip-and-Smile

Evil Karma Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:11 pm
Could you clarify your definition of "Meat"? As far as I know, if it's the flesh of the animal, it's meat. I mean, if you don't count chickens as meat, do you count turtles? People totally eat turtles in the world, even if it's illegal in the USofA.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:18 pm
Soymilk_Gun
dont forget "beegan"...vegans that eat honey, ive met plenty...dosent make much sense and honey is easy to give up
I think it's okay to consume honey. Bees are given free roam of flower fields. They're very delicate creatures, so it's not like you can cram them into a tiny box and slaughter the ones who haven't died of disease. When honey is collected, steam is used to calm the bees to sleep, and only a portion of the honeycomb is taken. I think it may be good for the environment, too. Bees are taken care of and protected and plant life gets pollinated. Honey also has health benefits, like building the immune system up against allergens and soothing sore throats. That's just my view, anyway. 3nodding

Also, I'm lacto-ovo. I don't eat very many eggs straight, and I stopped drinking milk because it hates my asthma. More than anything, I eat food that has dairy/eggs in it, like a lot of vegetarian soymeat, breads, sweets, etc... I cut out animal flesh, no matter what it comes from. Other than that, I don't sweat the small stuff like a bit of milk in a granola bar or egg whites in a pancake.

QueenMaeve

Silverleaf28

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD:
Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.

I'm vegan here. o: Some of my foods have honey, but I'm replacing them. ;D
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:32 pm
Evil Karma Angel
Could you clarify your definition of "Meat"? As far as I know, if it's the flesh of the animal, it's meat. I mean, if you don't count chickens as meat, do you count turtles? People totally eat turtles in the world, even if it's illegal in the USofA.

It's quite confusing, besides Pollotarian, next, or in a few years, people might call themselves "Beeftarian", "Porktarian", "Turkeytarian", or something like that. o_0  

Silverleaf28

hellodeeries

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:51 pm
And also Raw Veganism. Vegans that don't eat manufactured vegan products, i.e. tofu, tofutti, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:36 am
I am a Lacto-Vegetarian, i don't eat cheese that often but i do eat it.  

The Pocket Sized Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers