Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Surprised}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari listened to the announcer as she watched the game. She was always a fan of the sport even though she didn't play herself. She did her best not to show favor to one side of the other, cheering when ever a point was scored for either side. She was surprised when someone addressed her, looking up at the man who spoke."Oh my, Icarus! It's been a while, what brings you back to our fair school?" She rose to greet him in a hug before inquiring about his visit.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie laughed a took a piece of candy happily. She chewed on it thoughtfully for a moment, twisting a lock of hair around her finger. "And what about you Bird? Where might be the lovely Sam today?" She asked with a smile. "And if you must know. I'm here supporting Verily in her beating efforts. As I will be here for any Gryffindor match supporting my love bird best friend and Elli in their Quidditch efforts." She winked at her friend playfully.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jade

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:25 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stands

Chloe went down to the quidditch pitch with excitment that Hufflepuff would be playing for the second time this year. She had taken a seat with really rather no one she knew to watch the game. While watching the game she was putting her hopes on Adriana catching the snitch. However it wasn't like she was the only player on the field.

Watching the game Chloe hadn't seen who grabbed the quaffle first until Rosemarie went flying towards their side if the field. Man did they ever start the game off badly. It got even worst when they scored too. Before watching the quaffle head back down the field Chloe watching Adriana get hit with a bludger. 'That had to hurt...' she said wincing as she saw it. This was just another reason she would never play quidditch.

Trying to find where the quaffle had gone to Chloe saw that it was already at the other side of the field. It nicely went through the goal and tied the game ten, ten.

With: everyone watching... sitting with no one

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 pm
How did we get here? Well I think I know...

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Somewhat interested
Thoughts: Hobbits...Quidditch...
With: Crowd

Marina continued to read, despite the noise around her. She glanced up occasionally to watch briefly before returning to her book. However, the Slytherin did clap for Hufflepuff when they scored. She tapped a turquoise painted nail on the page as she read to keep from getting confused and losing her place. The winter wind stirred her red curls, but she had decided to wear a hat, which kept her head warm.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:25 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
Wearing
Mood: Sympathetic
Thoughts: Ouch...
With: Crowd

Newlyn grimaced when Adriana, the Hufflepuff seeker, was hit with a bludger. Yep, she was definitely not going to be trying out for Quidditch anytime soon. There was also the fact that her father would never buy her a broom, but she was not thinking about that right now. The young Hufflepuff anxiously watched the sky, hoping Hufflepuff would take the lead.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image

•†• I c a r u sx ( ★ ) x S k y l a r •†•
"The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

Icarus smiled coolly. Some things never changed, and that smile hadn't. Not for years. His hair was shorter than he had ever had it, and he had aged well, if he did say so himself. Even with three kids, he still managed to keep most of his hair on his head. He returned her hug wholeheartedly and grinned, announcing his intentions, "I'm here looking for potential Professional Quidditch players for our team. We need more players,"

Clearing his throat, Icarus sat down beside where the Headmistress was sitting, watching the game intently. He made mental notes in his head as to who was who, who played what, and what played well. The announcer helped Icarus learn the names quickly, and his eyes darted this way and that as he followed Quaffle, Bludger, and, sometimes, the Snitch. He was no Seeker, so he only caught glimpses of it before it disappeared from his eyes.

He directed his yellow eyes briefly to Inari, "So, how does a fellow Slytherin get to be Headmistress, hm?" Icarus raised his eyebrow. He was glad to see a responsible Slytherin in charge of the castle.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stands

Chloe watched the game and was sad to see that Hufflepuff had lost. It wasn't the end of the world though it was just a game after all sure it contributed with the house cup but did that really matter. In Chloe's mind it didn't she was just glad they tried their best. However it seemed Adriana didn't feel the same as she ran off the field.

'I wonder if she's alright... probably feels bad about losing the game...' Chloe thought before getting up and heading out of the Quidditch area. She sure hopped that Adriana didn't take it too badly.

(Exit)

With: everyone watching... sitting with no one

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:29 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

Slyhterin against Gryffindor. Sun's very first game too. Hopefully, Sun won't get too beaten up. Usually the more inexperienced beaters would always come out of the game with bruises, or perhaps even broken bones. Especially if they went against Slytherin, as their beaters were beasts. Though Sun will be fine, Chase believed. He was, after all, the healthier one of the three siblings.

He sat in one of the stands and looked onto the field, waiting for the game to start. Four of fourteen players so far, he thought.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Halfblood
Beater | Quidditch Vice Captain | Third Year

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Climbing the stairs of the Quidditch stands, Heather pulled her jacket tighter around her body. It was rather chilly for a match today, but that never stopped the players from, well, playing. Today was Slytherin versus Gryffindor, and she was decked out in maroon and gold to support Remy and Romy. She didn't know if Romy would play today, since he was a reserve. Nonetheless, she would watch the game. It was her favorite pass time during the season. Seeing a familiar ebony-haired student, she sat down next to her friend. "Hey, Chase. Come to watch your brother play, I'm guessing." she said, putting her hands in her pockets and turning to watch the players come out onto the field. This was a legendary match between legendary rivals, and she knew it would be great before it even started.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

"Yeah, basically," he responded. "Hi Heather." He looked back at the field, where it seems that the majority of the Gryffindor quidditch team was there. Though most of the players of Slytherin team were missing. He sighed. He was starting to get a bit edgy. "I feel like spectators get more nervous than the actual players themselves. And not to jinx him, but I have a strong feeling that he'll knock himself out of the game. Or perhaps I'm being too pessimistic. Well, he did get knocked out of the tryouts in a short amoutn of time. Gosh, I'm rambling."

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

After deciding studying was way too boring, Chance climbed the stairs into the stands. He cursed the chill in the air under his breath and he took a seat. He was alone. Perfect. He remembered how two games ago he had sat with a crowd of people, and it had freaked him out in more ways than one. But maybe one of his friends would come sit with him. He pulled at his scarf and watched the field, waiting for something, anything, to happen.

Wearing
Translations:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Halfblood
Beater | Quidditch Vice Captain | Third Year

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

Heather listened as Chase seemed to rant on and on. It made her smile, and she chuckled a little. "Well, we do get nervous. Never know what will happen out there. And as for Sun, like I always say, a good Beater wins the game, while a great Beater has the battle scars to prove it. See?" she said, pointing at her knees. Her left one was completely normal, while her right one was slightly bulged in one spot. After the nurse had healed it, her knee still had a spot from where the bludger had collided with it. "And I don't mind the rambling. I do that sometimes too. Just means there's no awkward silences." she added. Once in a blue moon, she would speak in class, and when she did, she would most likely ramble. It was a habit she was trying to break.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch Stadium
What am I doing? Announcing the third match!
What am I thinking? Go Gryffindor!

Katrina took her place in the stands, behind the microphone for the announcing of third Quidditch match. She exhaled slightly and picked up the microphone. "Welcome students, staff, family and friends! Today is our third match, Gryffindor versus Slytherin! The players are taking the field and we will be beginning the match soon!"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:16 am
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: Oh, there's Heather
With: No one.... Heather and Chase close by.

Marina climbed up through the stands. As she climbed higher, she passed Heather and another boy she didn't know. Marina wasn't sure if the third year girl would even recognize her, since there hadn't been much going on with the Chimera Club. She smiled at the older girl anyway and took a seat behind Heather and her friend. The Slytherin girl was here to cheer on her house, anyways. She still didn't like Quidditch much, and she still didn't like most of her her housemates, but she figured she should at least cheer on Ronyo.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:56 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
Wearing
Mood: Calm
Thoughts: This should be interesting.
With: No one

Newlyn took a seat in the middle of the stands. She wasn't quite as excited because Hufflepuff wasn't playing, and was still a bit disappointed with their loss at the last game. But she was here to cheer for Gryffindor.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas