Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Art & Growths
=>[SUBMIT/$] New Troll Art/Alt Art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:30 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semi-custom // template 01
Troll: Bracks Gripli
Extra: thank you, hs... thank you...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:11 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semicustom base 2
Troll: Garand Luceid
Extra: biggrin

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:18 pm
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Custom seadweller! 2nd base please ; w;
Event: Bloodfest 2016!
Troll: Fishy friends!!!
Extra: i would like a WIP if im not in the stream when it happens!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:25 pm
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Alt Art
Event: Bloodfest 2016 Events
Troll: Elidae Bonbon
Extra: Ref of the clothes, rly bad rough ref of her in them

The event she won was the couple's figure skating, maybe give her some pompoms that she used to fit the event? I'd love a WIP if possible!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:43 pm
Order: Full--Child Base 4
Troll: Oisier Mirrim and by extension, Reisio Mirrim
Extra: Since our kids are mirrored images of each other, Sypon and I would actually like it if we had the same child art, but one of ours is flipped horizontally.

image #1
image #2

My troll, Oisier's lazy eye is their right eye.
Sypon's Reisio's lazy eye is their left one.

pchaow!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:14 am
DISREGARD I HECKIED UP  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:30 pm
Order: Alt Art - Template 7
Event: Space Race
Troll: Ephias Sagine
Extra: Keeping it pretty simple this time around with disguise! Jacket, jeans (preferably dark), and tie like so. Striped shirt with this symbol (a play on his actual symbol because he's a stubborn pos sometimes) on it. Jeans have a pair of chains on his left. Black shoes. Finally he wears a read visor (see art below!).

Non-wardrobe changes: Ephias has cut and shaved down his horns to maintain a low profile. He has also plucked his eyebrows (sad face) and grown some chin scruff. He still has dark circles under his eyes, if anything more prominent than before. He has somehow managed to tame his hair into a scruffy pony, which is very irate about the whole affair. His bangs are parted on the left. Reference: here.

As for expression... He's become pretty jaded, but generally just kind of looks annoyed anyway. So yeah.

WIP would be great, thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:55 pm
Order: Semi-custom, base 1
Troll: Kerras Farron
Extra: Nooooope.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:09 pm
Order: Alt art - Teen Template 4!
Event: Remember that one time last year when I won alt art? It's from the Hunters meta!
Troll: Eostre Diazzi!
Extra: I'm just feeling something casual and updated! Her art is old and I love her and she deserves it. The only must-haves I request is that she still has gloves, she be wearing her fancy new artifact (it's a brooch with a chain so it could be wherever but I generally imagine it between the collars of her dresses/blouses) and that she still has some pink in her outfit! Otherwise, fashion ways I imagine her style leans toward larme kei, which you can look up for more fashions ideas. But I'll leave it up to you!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:36 pm
Order: Alt Art - Kid 1 please!
Event: Great Space Race!
Troll: Mahmud Seshat, Please!
Extra: So I'm hoping for something a bit more lighthearted for Mahmud this time around! Same Mahmud style for the most part, with a few additions... for one he got new Steel Toe Boots, which I mean... design how you see fit you're awesome with shoes. If you can make them visible, he'll also be wearing these hairclips. He's still in his baggy shorts (because he has the fashion sense of a child and doesn't care that its cold outside), but is wearing an oversized Bomber Jacket. If its alright with you, I'd love to see it all patchwork/busted the hell up because he's a poor boy who can't afford good things.

MOST OF ALL... even if its a little one... I'd love to see Mahmud smiling in the picture. He's grown up so much he deserves a little smiley-wiley.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:50 pm
Order: semicustom, template 1
Troll: Sonnie DeFrog
Extra: i'd love to change up the colors opposed to how they are on the ref / play with him wearing more colors aside from his own blood. he deserves to be a cute colorful swamp child!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:43 pm
Order: semicustom, template 1!
Troll: Deimos Somnus
Extra: i made a cheeb doodle in his quest for like super basic appearance wise-- colors are totally CC! : D

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:25 pm
Order: semicustom, template 4!
Troll: Saigen Vivere
Extra: An updated ref for him! I'd like a wip or be present during a stream when drawing!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:29 pm
Order: semicustom, template 4
Troll: Kwelin Tourny
Extra: I couldn't figure out how to place his symbol on his suit/one piece and leave it in your hands to do whatever you need to do so it fits shop rules. Please give him a moody or stern expression! You can play with colors if you like but I want him to stay mostly navy and black with other colors only as a highlight or contrast.

Yamashii

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 am
Order: full custom + kid template 2!
Troll: Quella Fehtan -- Blueblood
Extra: Reference is old, and she should be a blue-blood instead of teal (color code #0634A3) She should have dog-like fangs, and I'd like to ask if you could try to emphasize the horns as a little more antler-like? I'd like her to have a cheery but not friendly expression that says "come roughhouse with me"

Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff