Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Library
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seretti

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:23 am
Hi there *waves*

I'm Emily, but feel free to call me Em or just Sere. I enjoy cooking, reading and writing, although a busy life have kept me from the latter recently.
Umm... I suck at telling about myself, so if there's anything else you'd like to know, ask me.
emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Hello there, I'm Minichoc xD Nice to meet you all

MiniChoc

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:13 pm
MiniChoc

Hello there, I'm Minichoc xD Nice to meet you all

Heythere Minichoc!
We're glad to have you. See you around in the subforums soon, and hope I see you post some of that great writing we've been hearing so much about C;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:16 pm
Heythere Minichoc!
We're glad to have you. See you around in the subforums soon, and hope I see you post some of that great writing we've been hearing so much about C;

Yo Poppi! Sup? Anyways, you are so formal & welcoming. (must I say this is actually scaring me. you being nice and all. Lol. Jk) :]

MiniChoc

MiniChoc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:17 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Heythere Minichoc!

Yo Poppi! Sup? Anyways, you are so formal & welcoming. (must I say this is actually scaring me. you being nice and all. Lol. Jk) :]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:20 pm
MiniChoc
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Heythere Minichoc!

-coughs-
I have . . .certain duties. After all, I can't stand around and watch your tomfoolery all the time. C; But really, I meant it. Post.
& critique.
You have full permission to laugh at me. ^^

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

MiniChoc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:23 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

-coughs-
I have . . .certain duties. After all, I can't stand around and watch your tomfoolery all the time. C; But really, I meant it. Post.
& critique.
You have full permission to laugh at me. ^^

-laughs out loud for a full 10 minutes- xDD
Mmm, yep yep, I will post. If I find something interesting. & you know I don't critique..very well..lol
-goes to look around in sub forums.-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:25 pm
Seretti
Hi there *waves*

I'm Emily, but feel free to call me Em or just Sere. I enjoy cooking, reading and writing, although a busy life have kept me from the latter recently.
Umm... I suck at telling about myself, so if there's anything else you'd like to know, ask me.
emotion_awesome

Welcome, Emily! I know this response is long overdue, and I'm sorry about that. Can't wait to see you around in the subforums!  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Alcotts

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:23 pm
I am Alcotts, or Ethan; both are fine.

I'm 22. I enjoy reading, writing, watching films, walking/wandering, music, straight gin and much more. I'm a very friendly person, and would love to make more friends as well. Looking forward to meeting more of you personally.
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:18 am
Ohai. :3 Thanks for letting me come in, it's much appreciated. Now that I actually have the time to look around more and introduce myself...I'm gonna do just that! The name's B C Yanto, however you wanna refer to me.

I'll let my stories do all the talking. wink So, please, take a look at some of the work I have to offer - either the links in my signature, or just search my name. Anyone and everyone I can connect with are valued friends. whee

heart to you all!  

B C Yanto

Friendly Gaian

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:00 am
Alcotts
I am Alcotts, or Ethan; both are fine.

I'm 22. I enjoy reading, writing, watching films, walking/wandering, music, straight gin and much more. I'm a very friendly person, and would love to make more friends as well. Looking forward to meeting more of you personally.
heart

Welcome to the guild, Ethan. We're glad to have you, and can't wait to see you around in the subforums~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:02 am
B C Yanto
Ohai. :3 Thanks for letting me come in, it's much appreciated. Now that I actually have the time to look around more and introduce myself...I'm gonna do just that! The name's B C Yanto, however you wanna refer to me.

I'll let my stories do all the talking. wink So, please, take a look at some of the work I have to offer - either the links in my signature, or just search my name. Anyone and everyone I can connect with are valued friends. whee

heart to you all!

Welcome! I'd love to take a look at your work, as I'm sure others will be. I'm loving the enthusiasm c;  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Miss_agenda

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:23 pm
Hi! I'm Miss_agenda. You can call me Miss or Aggie (although none of them are my real name razz )
I like writing, reading, and especially drawing!
Although I'm not a professional, I can draw if you ask me to.
I'm an amateur writer but I planning to improve my writing so that's why I'm here, I guess.

Hope you all have a good day! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 am
Miss_agenda
Hi! I'm Miss_agenda. You can call me Miss or Aggie (although none of them are my real name razz )
I like writing, reading, and especially drawing!
Although I'm not a professional, I can draw if you ask me to.
I'm an amateur writer but I planning to improve my writing so that's why I'm here, I guess.

Hope you all have a good day! ^^

Hithere, Aggie!
Great to see that you're already really involved with the guild, with siggies and such. I can't wait to read your roleplay!

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Miss_agenda

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:08 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Hithere, Aggie!
Great to see that you're already really involved with the guild, with siggies and such. I can't wait to read your roleplay!
Thank you! The roleplay is still under construction but I hope I can find many people interested in it. ^^  
Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff