Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Green Leaves ][ Rondo Jungle Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image
Matsu Hyuuga
------- || Taijutsu || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

After the explosive wave had sent Ryoichi an d the wires away into the forest, Shigeru ceased to expel chakra and began to slow his spinning until he skidded to a stop. He had heard Rikuto telling him to stop the sparring match. Matsu was breathing a little heavily, having put forth a great effort, he saw the damage he had done to the trees around him and the clearing he had made around himself since the snow round him had been sent away with the rotation. Matsu smiled and looked up at the tree where he could see Rikuto. "There's something you need to tell me?" Matsu asked although his guard was still active, his Byakugan ready for a trick. "Jump, I'll catch you!" Matsu joked. He could see where Ryoichi had landed but he was not so damaged. The Monk appeared to be there two along with him. Both of them were a surprising ways away, closer to the village, where they had entered the forest.

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure
Chakra::: 220-60 : 160

"Yes there's something I damn need to tell you!" Riku leaned out, checking to make sure Matsu wasn't going to try anything. She scowled and jumped down, landing in the snow "I don't need to be caught." she stomped over to him and placed a finger on his chest "A clue to who you are. All the attacks you've been using are high powered attacks. So powerful that it gives me a hint to what your rank is! You, sir, are a chuunin. And there aren't many of them in this village." she put her hand up to her chin, thinking "At least there weren't last time I checked. Either way, we have another clue as to who you are." Riku glanced around, wondering where her sheath had gotten to and spotted it hanging in a tree Urgh. she jumped up and began untangling it "We can ask the Kage how many chuunin are missing and narrow down the list that way."

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

As Ryo lied there, unconscious but even though could not move, his mind was very active.

---------

Everything was white, just as before. There stood the man, covered in scars. His black, haunting face. Ryo couldn't see a mouth on the figure but he still heard a voice. The same one he heard during the spar. Come, join me and show them just how powerful you are. Ryo contemplated for a second. He didn't know who this being was or what it wanted so he just regurgitated the first thing that came to mind. "Who are you and what do you want with me?" The voice laughed and the figure started to raise his right arm. It then pointed at Ryo and said: I am you. Ryo was confused. ow could this figure be him if he was him. Then, the figure appeared right in front of Ryo and grabbed him by the neck. Ryo coughed a bit as his lungs were deprived of oxygen and his body naturally gasped for air. The figure's large bulky hand stretched all the way around Ryo's neck and he could feel its thumb overlapping its fingertips on the back of his neck. And I want blood.

--------

Those were the words that startled Ryo back to consciousness. His torso sprung up from the ground, his eyes were nearly bulging out of his head and he was breathing very heavily. He then looked over to his left at the monk. He tried to use his arms to stand but they wouldn't move. He looked down at his shoulders and his bones seemed to be out of place so he used some chakra to manipulate them and move them back into place. It wasn't painful at all but Ryo himself didn't know he could do that, but what made him even more scared is that he didn't even try. If you help me, I will help you. Ryo could hear the deep, trembling voice talk to him but it no longer scared him, but merely concerned him. He grinned at the monk as he rubbed his throat, as though it was sore, and slowly got to his feet. He was bruised and scraped all over but he could ignore those minor injuries for now. "It's about time you got here." He said as he brushed the snow of of him.

Chakra Pool: 290/310

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

He fell back att he boy suddenly sitting upright so quickly. He sighed and stood up, brushing snow off his behind and leg. "Better late than never." He smiled to Ryo. Rubbing the back of his head gently.

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image
Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu saw Rikuto drop down from the tree where she was perched. He stepped back, giving her space. Once she landed, she told him that she didn't need him to catch her. He smiled as she approached him in an almost angry manner. Rikuto put a finger on his chest and let him have what was on her mind. Matsu chuckled at Rikuto as if he had been told a good joke. "A chuninn?" Matsu began to say with a smile. He watched as she found her weapon and began to untangle it from a tree. "Come on. My techniques weren't that powerful, plus, any Genin could learn the techniques I have." Matsu wasn't so sure about the last part but he found it hard to believe that he was of a higher rank than Rikuto and Ryoichi, especially Rikuto.

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

-Genin-

Ryo smirked at what the monk said. "Yeah, but never late is better." He looked over at the monk with a smile. "So, shall we begin?"

Chakra Pool: 290/310

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

He nodded, fixing his hair. "Hm sure, lets start."

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku shook her head and waved a hand, brushing Matsu's words away without a thought "I've fought tons of genins. I've never fought a chuunin and you, sir, are something I've never fought before." she slipped her sword into its sheath and lept back down to the ground, landing easily "You're not a genin. I know it." she said it with conviction, looking at Matsu calmly.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image
Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu watched Rikuto for a few more seconds, his expression serious now. He then turned his eyes to the crater that had been formed with his rotation. It stretched out to the trees around him and had cut into their trunks. Matsu had finished looking around at what he had done to glance back at Rikuto. Although Matsu was closer to finding himself, he couldn't help but feel completely alienated. It disturbed him to know that he had forgotten almost everything about himself. "Chunnin, huh?" Matsu said looking up to Rikuto with a half-hearted smile. He then walked over to where his bag had been thrown by the blast and picked it up. "Let's go see the Yukikage." He said before turning to Rikuto.

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

-Genin-

Ryo smirked as he went to turn towards the monk but his body wouldn't move. He then realized that it was happening again. His body was being possessed once again by this foreign entity. He still couldn't make out what it was but he knew that it wanted to fight which would come in handy right about now. So he decided to experiment. He took the advice of the voice from earlier and let the foreign entity gain control. Everything went black for an instant as he blinked and when his eyes reopened, he felt like he was chained to something but he could still see his body moving. For some reason, Ryo was looking down at his hands, moving them around as if they were new to him. He had a surprised look on his face as if he had just been reborn on the spot. But that look on his face was quickly replaced with a grin. An evil one at that. His hands stopped moving as they curled into fists. Ryo then looked up to his left at the monk with an evil grin that seemed to extend from ear to ear. "Let's go!" He roared as the two bones on the underside of his forearms slid back into visibility. He then turned to face the monk and stepped forward, thrusting his left arm toward the center of the monks' face, the sharp pointed bone, extending a couple inches past his fist. This attack wasn't meant for sparring, it was meant to kill.

Chakra Pool: 175/205

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"Chuunin. And its about time!" Riku shook some snow off her boots, purely reflex, and stomped through the snow. She flicked her hair back over her shoulder "I haven't met the new Yukikage yet." she mused, disappearing in the trees.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:40 pm
His blade was already out and the sound of metal being scraped against bone echoed into the forest. Monk san had turned lightly on his feet and used the blade to direct the bone across it's metal instead of in his face. He pushed himself away and now the boy faced his back to Zain. "Hey hey! This is just a spar, don't try and kill me!" He unhooked the blades frome achother and held them backwards in his hands, getting into a stance.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

YukigakureOni ClanGeninNinjutsu Class

☆═━┈-----------------------------------┈━═☆
〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

╔══════════════════════════╗
Skye stumbled into the forest obliviously he was spinning and swaying every which way. He then began to rap. "Skye the man from the (Hiccup) Oni clan, drinking sake that I make with my (Hiccup) bare hands." He continued rapping as a bone had been swung at an ally he merely ducked under it with fluidity and ease. "Why excuse me ladies I had no idea that wee were playing limbo." He said totally oblivious to what was going on around him, "Please don't (Hiccup) let me interrupt continue with your game." He said as he leaned against a tree and merely watched the battle through drunken eyes still believing it was a game of limbo.
╚══════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Ayuka walked through the forest "humm I haven't gotten a chance to look around the village in a while now this is nice I wounder if there are any other ninja around?" she said to her self her katana on her back as the sun hit her red hair
Chakra Pool: 275

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:57 am
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

YukigakureOni ClanGeninNinjutsu Class

☆═━┈-----------------------------------┈━═☆
〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

╔══════════════════════════╗
Skye looked upon the new girl that had just entered the forest her ed hair looked like fire to him, he got and jumped over the two that were fighting and ran to her as he jumped onto her shoulders. "(Hiccup) You Hair's On Fire We Have To Put It Out!" He shouted as he opened his gourd and poured a little sake on her head. Now that her hair was dampened he realized that when he jumped on her there was no sign of heat, so it must've been her hair he got down as he bowed down and began to apologize. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." He repeated while continually bowing
╚══════════════════════════╝

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games