Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁| Strangling Cloud Forest |☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Stole Your Waifu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

After the wheelbarrow was brought down from the gate to the encampment, Fang sat down. He drank some water from a nearby stream and relaxed. He was finding his work now to be quite boring and wanted it to come to an end soon. After he managed to recuperate a bit, he stacked the fifty firewood into the wheelbarrow and loaded it up. Once it was full, he headed back to the gate. (2/4)

Current Mission: Firewood

[Enter from: Gate || Exit to: Forest]

User Image

Classes: Taijutsu/Taijutsu
Specializations: Berserker/Brawler
Titles: N/A
Stamina: 410
Chakra: 250
AC: 0
Ryo: 0
Link to Profile: [x]

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:43 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 675/675 || Stamina :: 240/240
as the squad departed to begin their Mission Miko would signal to the gates anbu guard to open the entrance or at least signal to them their departure was at hand as Miko would relay the words Hakanai wrote to her verbatim. In this sense Miko was pretty much acting as a interpreter between Hakanai's written words and the spoken word. Miko made sure to look back at her squad as it seemed everyone fell into a line formation along the long bridge that broke through the mist of a chasm that separated the mountain the village sat upon from the rest of the mountain range the forest just at the other side of the bridge. Miko was familiar with the normal layout of the village its self but as for the expanse of the lands beyond it wasn't quite as known to her. Her eyes drifted ahead to see the forest before her and she'd linger on the sight as the group neared the other side with her hand working on her thoughts to pass back to Hakanai.
"Medical jutsu sounds pretty good in case we get in any trouble, but I figure your senses and skill as a Chunin are more important here for this mission in particular. I've a plan I want to dictate to the rest of you but I'm not sure how you or Hono and Sora might feel about it., but before that... I wanna say that I think this mission isn't just about observing the likely enemy, but it also feels like a test. For both you and me. I was there in the Dojo between you and Hatsu...and I was there when you recovered Shu when Wan went to the hospital. We've been passing each other by for the most part, but I'm hoping I can rely on you some with my thoughts. "

"I'm a sensor and a puppeteer as my main disciplines as a shinobi. The former being the most important not in skills to read and perceive things other people normally can't from a fairly long range, but I've got limits though, and I'm not so good when it comes to handling things up close with out a plan."

"So I need practical senses (essentially you guys) points of focus I can watch over and support with my skills, but I need to minimize risk and create contingency concepts to leave us with options to escape and not draw attention back to the village immediately. So for that I'm wondering...ho quite can Shu be? Also if you guys picked up a smell familiar to Wans could you pin point it? Also could you come up with a sign that I can learn to help me pin point it so I can dictate it tot he others?"
Some of her plan seemed to be coming together but Miko still had to set up the pieces based on the responses from her teammates.

Miko would pass this note to Hakanai as she'd take a brief pause at the entrance of the forest borders and would begin walking again a she'd tried to remember the maps she'd taken a look at the might before in preparation. The woods they walked through now wasn't quite the site in question yet. As they walked there would be a point where they meet with a canopy of high rising twisting trees that sparsely let the sun through and created a mystifying sense of gloom. The Strangling Cloud Forest who's origin sprang from artificial means seemed to thrive and grow to cover over several miles in this shadowy and humid forestation. If they were to look back the village would shrink into a nothing as all that remained all around was the normal woods with trees not twisting about as if wrung by some giant force and their destination in question. Miko would pause and show her hand to give sign that she'd want the squad to stop walking just a few yards away from what looked like the start of the strangling forests range. she knew the missive explained the signs of activity to be somewhere closer to shore two miles from the other end of the forest that expanded several but she couldn't help but play it safe by trying to get her teams baring on things first. It wouldn't take them long to reach this point, and Miko would divert their straight walking path to the threes. Not speaking so much as coming up with rudimentary signs to telegraph her intent to her squad Miko was taking the initiative to teach herself the habit of not using her voice but her hands and body to speak.

Pointing up after placing her flat hand out to stop the group Miko would activate the jutsu Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ] with a signal hand before spring up and landing on a three standing at a right angle and pausing to see the others follow before running into the bows of the tree to hide her squad off ground and take point to set up her plan here, but first before taking back the notepad to continue correspondence with Hakanai Miko had to clue into what the boys seemed to be getting up to. Miko had trained Hono for the better part in Fuuinjutsu and she'd easily over heard them talking from before. Though her mind was mostly distracted by trying to keep directions while traveling straight in her head she also kept herself aware of the topic in the back of her mind. Careful use of Fuuinjutsu could be useful in the long run and despite it not coming from her directly it seemed both Soraru and Hono had relatively come to the same conclusion without her even saying anything.
"Welp since we're at the official starting point of where we're supposed to be surveying the sighting of activity... Hono, Soraru, I wanna take this time to layout my plans to you guys and Hakanai. I would of loved it if I had a lil more clearly high ground here ta work with but I'll make due with this unnatural forest terrain. If you two are done making you contract kuchiyose I think I've a good way to incorporate that into our mission tactics..."

"I want us to split up and spread out to cover more ground, but despite how that might sound stupid just her me out. Since our mission isn't to intercept or alert them in any fashion I think spacing out the likelihood of us being seen as a group is better for the us in making our actions seem less organized against the intruders though it bares more danger we aren't splitting apart completely leaving one another in an unorganized manor. You two know I'm a sensor, but I'm also good at jutsu that work for secretive communication over long distances as well. So I can keep track of you all no mater how far you are, and I've tools and skills that allow me to give combat coverage from afar as well, but more than that...those fuuin jutsu Hono learned can be used to not only call help to his point but pull out our most physically advanced agent besides Hakanai here."

"I want us to split up our search in zones based on point existing out from where our anbu information tells us there's activity. and have our most confident stealthy agent move physically in while the rest of us support and investigate in safer zones. If at all you come across a trap or anything I couldn't sense we pull out immediately, bottom line is we do not engage. Ight?"

Looking over to "Hakani" and saying her name in that moment too with her arm outstretched (now getting that Hakania might only be able to read her lips in simple things such as names she and words she was familiar with) to receive the notepad if Hakanai had finished writing on it Miko would quickly read over the chuunin kunoichi's words to herself this time before moving on to explain to the boys what she meant with her slightly mysterious way of

[Entered from Kumogakure gate/bridge.]

Appearance
(( Miko's appearance has been softened a bit by a more colorful arrangement of clothing and certain portions of her hair being dyed green to give it some contrasting color to her favorite hue "Indian Red" Thick leggings, and boots with hight sock peeking over thing wrapped and bound with holsters for knives strapped to her. Matching the color of her signature red shawl/scarf she still wears like a hood over her head and hat. A baggy U-neck sweater had replaced her usual short cut robbed vest she used to wear and yet still shows the same level of room for her to bundle up her hands into her sleeves with ease. A black feather lined black skirt holding a number of bobbles looped through color strings are attacked to a thin studded belt at her waist. Wool finger-less sleeve length gloves are used to keep hidden a number of seals on along her arms. Her another bag with a poison apple symbol was added as an extra means to carry items she might pick up other than those in her mainly used Baroque designed waist strapped back on her back. ))

OOC:: (( Just gonna set the scene in my second paragraph so if you want you can skip it. ))

¥ Ryo: 2,564] | ¥ AC: 4,300
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [3] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [2] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [3] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held Kaifu papers(x7) ]
• K-1: 9 Shuriken (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left forearm at the elbow-
• K-2: Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) -Wrapped around right forearm at the wrist-
• K-3: Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. [Chakra nature: Fuuton Senbon]
» Custom Projectiles
[customization: hollowed tubed with a sewing needle design, effective for bloodletting] (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left wrist at the elbow-
• K-4: The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ] -Inside her shirt over her left breast-
• K-5: Earthen (doton): (shuriken technique):Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power. - pressed to her lower back behind her Baroque bag-
• K-6: [Empty]
• K-7: [Empty]

[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 12 Senbon (normal)
• Puppeteer Class Scroll: [contents] Training Wooden Puppet
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10] <–(seal connection)–> _Mass of pale red smoke compartment into even burst to match shuriken.
• Time-Delay Explosive Tag [x5]
Small paper tags that detonate one minute after the user makes a hand sign. B-rank.
• Mechanic’s Lens Pack [x1]
A set of three detachable lenses- nightvision, heatvision, x-ray vision, etc... (Any type of lens you can think of; aside chakra vision.)
Concealed Mouth Ember [x10]
A small black ball that can be easily hidden in the mouth by an experienced Shinobi. When bitten, these balls heat up, and when exposed to the air they will quickly burst into flames. Used to light things on fire. Embers are non-reusable. - one is places to the back of her left wisdom tooth-

-----
• Chakra Blade [x1]
A short, blunt blade that conducts the user’s Chakra in a way that allows for the cutting of Chakra threads. Usually used to counter puppet users. Takes 10 Chakra to activate. Activation lasts for three posts. - in a sheath she stashes in her boot -

{Puppets}
- Training Wooden Puppet [Attuned Training] [D-rank]

{Custom Weapon}
Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) [Description]

Mission::

Interacting with::
Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

Royal Oatmeal

Royal Burrito

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 am
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Wow. Whatever she was writing, it was taking a while. The moment we got off of the bridge, I could see Shu's anxiety and nervousness. He used to be so confident… what happened? His ears were rotating all over the place, listening for sounds… the problem was, this was the forest. There was bond to be some critters that land onto a twig or the fluttering of a bird. More so, Shu was looking out for anything abnormal and any scents that seemed to be closer. One thing he didn't like, was the downwind. Again. Once Miko was done, I got distracted and started to read while reamining at Shu's side, he becomes my guide now and was responsible to let me know what happen, if I'm about to step onto something, etc. Shu saw this chance to speak up. "Know this. Disadvantage with wind against me." His japanese wasn’t very good, he's been working on it, but not yet developed. It's hard with a deaf tamer after all.

While reading the note, I could feel guilt spread throughout my body and maybe show on my face when Miko had mentioned about Hatsu, who disappeared. Was it my fault that she left Kumo or something else entirely? I don't know. If I see her again… do I brand her as traitor or …. I hated this. Why did I even lose control.. My heart started to pound so fast, I was actually becoming a bit sick from the guild. With few exhales and inhales, I pushed that thought aside. Now was not the time to wallow in it. A sensor and puppeteer. Interesting, I have not seen them engage in fights but I knew the basics, however it wasn't enough. I started to pounder as I wasn't sure what she was thinking but I was quiet, in deep thought. My hand rested on Shu's shoulder to get his attention, to which he turned to face me. "Wan, his scent, familiar, follow." I Signed to him. Shu at least knew those basic signs as Shu nodded and was continue on the lookout for the scent as well any abnormal sounds that was not of forest. I started to write, "Shu has widespread paws so he's quiet in snow and sand as well rocks… Sort of rocks, you can hear them shuffle but it's not obvious from what I'm told but twigs and leaves, he's at disadvantage, his weight makes noises on them." Once my name was mentioned, Shu alerted me by brushing his massive tail on my other side of my arm, I glanced towards the three teammates I was with, to figure out who said it. It was Miko. Split up… we are in area of activity… somethings I didn't get because the similarities of lip reading. I mentally sighed. And closed my eyelids. I knew what I was getting into, being a deaf shinobi, but by gods.

Said nothing else or showing any more emotion, I wrote down some more, "Shu can hear very well so if in danger, I would like it if a jutsu was cast loud enough and that could be a signal for him to alert me and I will follow him as he pinpoints where the sound was coming from." At least I understood some of it, especially the spit up part, all she had to do was point to the direction to where she want me to go and we can go. Handed the notebook to her, I didn't write much.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Medical❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: Total of candies found: 27

Current Attire: Same as the one in the pic
Headband Location: Around her left bicep, there are bandages underneath it due to healing skin from tattoo.

Action:

Royal Burrito

Royal Oatmeal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:35 am
User Image

Stepping through the woods of Kumogakure, there was a sense of familiarity that ebbed through Soraru. Whether it reminded him of the outskirts of home or the land of fire was something he hadn't made the conclusion on yet, but he figured it was one of those. The forest before him spanned out for quite awhile, feeling like its own separate entity entirely from the rest of the land of lightning, where one would usually think of mountains more than anything. The trees were lush, the colors of green and brown contrasting from the white and dark pine from back home. The weather wasn't too bad as it was, normal for Kumogakure, but the forest humidity was pretty grating to Soraru, however he'd take the current climate rather than the constant blizzards back home any day. Something else he noticed was the thickness of the trees, how much of them bent into one another as well, others even entwining. Provided a good source of cover to hide if he needed it. He was already making the minimum amount of noise possible which each step thanks the silent soles he ordered, so being out of visibility would be all he needed.

When he watched Miko signal with her hands then walk up a nearby tree, a small frown formed on his lips. It was rather unfortunate for him that he hadn't really learned the easy way of walking up trees, his samurai training never going through that aspect. The samurai sabre technique could easily cleave through trees, so it was just never something that was put into teaching methods. Chakra control also wasn't common enough back in the Iron country for mentors to teach their pupils how to walk on water either. Soraru had his own methods for both situations, though it just took a bit more effort. Once he was sure that Hakanai, Shu, and Hono followed along, he put his different method into action, stepping forwards and jumping into the air. It wasn't a tall jump at all, but his body would disappear right after, or rather it would move at about the speed of shunshin. His own personal ability that let him move cleanly through the air in the span of half a second, flowing through even narrow spaces or winding paths. Stopping his "jump" when he was grouped with the others, he stood beside Hono and across from Miko, listening to her explain her plan.

Splitting up wasn't bad at all, given what they were tasked with doing. It was harder to keep an entire group concealed rather than one or two people in separate areas. There was, of course, one problem. "Splitting up is good, but we should get some smaller bits of information out of the way first. First off, although I know I can rely on Shukenja-san, I shouldn't work with him. He mentioned he doesn't blend well with wind, and that's an element I heavily rely on. With that said, I know a good amount about the rest of you, but you don't know much about me." He told his group, figuring that Miko would just write up a summary of what he said to Hakani after the fact. Judging by the way he averted his eyes from everyone in the group, it was obvious that Soraru wasn't very comfortable with expressing what he could do, or anything about himself in general. So far it'd be his first time actually letting anyone know what he could really do, but it was mission time, any bit of information could prove vital.

"I'm a Hakemoto, like our Raikage. It gives me some versatility outside of combat, like healing or replenishing chakra, but I'm not too versed in it yet. My strongest department is Bukijutsu, but I also have a good amount of skill in both Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. I use both Suiton and Fuuton, plus I'm able to sing or perform Genjutsu of any sort. If there's anything that'll help with this mission, I think there's two things. I have good control when it comes to kage bushin, so I can have some patrol the outskirts of the forest and send in reinforcements to anyone who really needs it. If combat actually does break out, I'm pretty durable, and I can fight for a long time. If anyone needs to cover an escape for the rest of our team, it should be me." There were of course some other tiny things, such as his specialty in aerial combat or his penchant for using flower based jutsu, and even his ability to use up to a hundred kage bushin. But it wasn't a show and tell, they didn't have all day to come up with a strategy. "I'll go alone when we split up. I can send in a Kage Bushin to check in on everyone every few minutes, disperse them to collect the information, then create new ones and repeat the process. Then of course there's my summoning contract with Hokori-san. If he finds himself in trouble, he knows what to do. I'll be ready." There was no sign of fear or hesitaion in his words, showing that he was confident in his ability to work alone. He'd been surviving that way for years. always preferred distance anyways. Hokori would probably travel best with Shukenja or Miko, but Hakanai had the best connection with her animal partner, splitting them up would be an unwise decision. So either Hokori and Miko would be the best other team, or else they divided into single cells but stayed relatively close.

( )

.xChakra/Stamina: 490/490 - 325/325 xxxx Rank: Genin (C) xxxx Class: Bukijutsu

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:57 am
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A supplement to all others, yet weak on its own." ]

So it was witnessed...
                              Honō had never left the village before now and the sudden contrast of the straight, deliberatly constructed paths and the forest they were now traversing through was... so beautiful. Green eyes were darting and catching on so much; the colour of the various moss decorating the ground, forming such natural patterns and patches that the Hari clan member desperately hopped he could remember without the aid of his sketch book; the nartual canopy high above that had so perfectly formed to devoid itself of singular weak spots - they wove and cuddled each other with such security that denied weakspots that Honō immediately wished to return to the forge and test out their tensile strength in other mediums; ferns and bushes have spotted and taken advantage of the rare spots of sunlight, their foliage catching the sun in hues Honō wondered were even available in cloth; and the warmth...

Honō gave a soft sigh, green eyes liquid in delight. "It's so beautiful..." he mumbled to himself without knowing. His anxiety had eased so much that he had lost the ever prevelant vice-like grip it had on his self-awareness. Without even realising it, Honō's hands were gently clasped to his chest. Whenever he passed under the few beams of sunstreaming through, however, he would bow his head, allowing the sun to slip down the back of his neck and into more of his dark robes. He had feared the outside world to feel so much... dimmer. But all around him was such a beautiful vibrance - he would have to request another visit, in hopes of getting some sketches and photos down for inspiration of future projects. Blinking, Honō turned to Soraru, recalling the man having mentioned travelling before setting up in Kumo. Honō had thought it must have been somewhat frightful, with so much unknown to him. But, now, Honō wanted to ask what other wonders were out in the world that he had yet to see. 'Maybe... maybe after this mission is over.' he thought with a small smile before looking up at the tiny peeks at the blue sky above, winking through lush green leaves...

He gasped in surprise, not expecting, or even aware of Miko's sign, until he was the last one still moving. Pale cheeks blushed crimson in embarassment at his own lack of awareness. Maybe he shouldn't request to return here, seeing it would only put people in harm's way with his selfish means and lack of observation...

Honō swallowed, green eyes showing worry as Miko showed something that made the Genin tremble slightly; Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]. Honō breathed in and out deeply, appearing troubled and fearful at the sight. Miko was already on the way up and Honō gave room for Hakanai and Shu to begin making their way up - then realised Soraru had yet to go. Cheeks tinting, he wondered if Soraru was once again being the more considerate out of all of them and allowing his teammates to go first and thus protecting their rear. Wording. Stepping forward, Honō's breathing stuttered for a moment before he clenched his eyes shut, breathed in, and held it as he went through the hand signs. Despite his nerves Honō's hands actually went through the signs with such a practiced ease that it appeared he was very familiar with the technique. Gathering his hakama to the side with one hand, he began to to walk up the trunk, hands shaking the entire way.

Upon reaching the platform Miko, Hakanai, and Shu were perched on, he crouched down in relief, hands vibrating, but he was fighting off a smile at the same time. In a huge gush of relief and joy, Honō exhaled. He jumped, shocked back into control of himself at Soraru's sudden appearance, having chosen an altogether different method to reach his teammates. Honō gave a small nod, partly in silent gratitude for knocking him back into his senses, despite knowing Soraru probably wouldn't be aware of such a gift. Honō took a second to compile his clothing before standing up once more, though a slight wobble in his left knee betrayed him. At attention, he quietly listened to Miko explain the plan; Honō and Soraru had indeed completed the contract - the signed scroll snug and secure in its casing. Honō was more highly aware of it than the others, seeing it as far more precious than the materials and weapons he had stored in the others. Just the mention of it had the Hari clan member brushing his fingertips over it.

The idea of splitting up suddenly made the surrounding woodland suddenly seem... oppressive. Alone? Was he to go into the woods alone? Shoulders tense, Honō continued to listen, the tension easing out of him slighty as Miko explained her capabilties as a sensor and communications jutsu. Pink dusted his cheeks again at his own name being mentioned, his body jolting slightly as though wanting to rear back before he forced himself into a slightly more accepting stance and nodded his head with all the seriousness he could muster. Again Honō would nod at the order of when to withdraw, staying silent, feeling like he had nothing to contribute in terms of this discussion. Green eyes blinked, watching as Miko again silently asked for Hakanai's notepad. Was Miko going to draw out a plan for them...?

Honō blinked, snapped out of his thoughts as Soraru began speaking next to him. Green eyes caught... a sense of discomfort from his teammate, and it sent the Hari clan member's eyes away quickly, as though witnessing something sensitive and raw - something he shouldn't be witnessing. Still, Soraru was allowing it... whatever 'it' is, to be seen and Honō wouldn't disrespect that by closing his ears to it as well. A strike of respect built itself on the already high pile for Soraru at the lack of hesitation in the male's voice. Again, unbidden, Honō wondered what wonders Soraru had seen in the world... Oh. Honō blinked, eyes darting up suddenly. Should... should he also convey what skills he has learnt during their short time apart?

"Uhm," He cleared his throat, eyes dropping off to the side, catching how far up they were in the air for the first time and causing him to shift a little close to Soraru, and thus the bough of the tree, in the process. "I've, also learned, some clan techniques." He cleared his throat again. "As well as having a stockpile of material and weapons - glass. The material. And the weapons." Cheeks scarlet, he bowed his head again. "I will do my best not to become a burden." He clarified.

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 235/240
Stamina: 240/240

Other
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

AD Reaper Elyse

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears :
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

• Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

• Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions :
• Glassblowing : Two [ 02 ], out of every four [ 04 ] posts, reduction for jobs
• Woodworking : One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs
• Tailoring: One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs
• Infusion Artificer: One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 675/635 || Stamina :: 240/240
Miko was taken aback by Shu's sudden vocal ability to speak in human tongue, but her slightly thrown off expression of confusion would correct it's self back to her normal sly expression of mischievous thought. Shu's ability to talk was a plus in some respects but Miko would have to learn how to speak more fluidly with Hakanai in time if all things went well with this mission. As Hakanai was writing and elaborating on what little Miko asked of her and Shu had given the vital information of his weary ability to smell things that were up wind to which Soraru in his own objection from being paired with Shukenja made developing positions or each member of the team easier, as well as allowing Miko to work out a means for her squad mates to still be effective despite their weaknesses. As Hakanai passed the note pad back to Miko she would take to writing down the information Soraru disseminated to her in paraphrase for hakanai so she was aware of his abilties. Miko needed to make sure hakanai was aware of her objective plan and the layout of what her or the others were doing so she could work as a balance to this scouting mission being at the center position out from where the report mentioned campfires being made. In jotted notes Miko woudl write for hakanai,

[ Current theme: Zankyou no Terror ost – Saga ]

" • I proposed that we split up but it seems you already figured as much. I'm gonna have you and run up as rear scouts to Soraru who'll go in closest to the site of the campfires from the missives report.

• the forest is 10Km approximately 6.2 miles and the fires were from 2 miles in from the shore on the other side of the woods so four miles in from here about 500 meters of that last mile is where I'm marking as the danger zone with the highest chance for us to be spotted. soraru will be looking over this area.

• Soraru is Hakemoto like Raikage-sama, some of his physical skills are on another level apart from all of us. I makes him likely the best of us to spy the enemies from a closer range.

• Sora's Discipines are bukijutsu and a balance of Genutsu and ninjutsu. He can enact jutsu through performance, like playing instruments or dancing I guess?

• He's good a shadow clones and he's volunteering to go alone, but that was the plan anyway but lets not tell him that you gotta let boys think their taking charge when their gung-ho like this. hehe ; p

•You and Shu will be just outside of Soraru's scouting area covering about 1000 meters of pending danger, and just outside of you area will be Hono scouting or any breaches passed the combined 1,500 meters you, Shu, and Soraru cover

• Sora's shadow clones could be used to report information back to us without him leaving his position himself. So while scouting Shu should look out for the scent of teammates as well.

• Hono's position will be more independent in proximity from the rest of us due to him being able to summon support if he requires it. as well as my sensory Jutsu i'll place around to create a border that should cover about 1.5 miles to 2 miles encircled around the site reported in the missive.

- We'll all start heading into the forest one after another from this point. Soraru first then you and Shu, then Hono, and I'll bring up the rear. I can use communication jutsu to talk to someone directly without others hearing from a distance. So as long as I can sense you I can talk to Shu and he'll let you know if you're in position. Our priorities are to remain hidden at all cost. So keep that in mind if you guy find anything, do not engage and observe at a safe distance for as long as possible. I'll give the call to shu when we need to regroup he;ll just need to track my scent for the position since our regrouping position will be me. I'll be moving around but I can guide you all back to me in secret. Just stay on a grounded surface and I should have no issue communicating with Shu.

I'll be watching watching from a distance but I'll have your back covered with my chakra sensing and my long range scope on my crossbow, also you'll be with in shunshin' distance from Soraru or I. Since Shu is so big and the sound he'd make over the pine needles on the ground would be difficult to work with could he transform into a more nimble shape (like a smaller cat = 3 ) an navigate the woods with you through the trees. This way his weight and size won't be so much of a hindrance for stealth on this terrain. On approach we'll all have to keep our eyes peeled for any advancing element moving in on us but over all our objective should be clearly to move around and not engage. I'll be making heavier cloud cover so stay to the dim-light and shadows.

- I need you two mainly to keep track of the scents, sounds, and signs of any movement in the area. Get as familiar with it as you can with what time we have to gain a home field advantage and familiarity with whatever scents seem out of place with the other or like Shu told me he'd be looking out for scents, sounds, or sight that remind him of Wan. When I'm done laying things out for the boys I'll be sending us out one after another in five minute intervals, Sora first then you and Shu and so on.

Check out the other page ->"

Miko would draw out a map or the others to see as well once Hkanai was done going over Miko's notes which she'd have another little note on the top left of the map instructing her to "let the others look once you've gotten a good look."
The map show a rough sketch of the area lay out and the map had a key and markers for where the site of the campfires were and their current position as well as a encircled shaded target designating the zones she'd mentioned. Miko did this all in a matter of a a minute or two while listening to Soraru and Hono who took a moment to chime in with mention of his own skills. sora assumed his position natural due to his abilities so he seemed rather self aware of how well he'd likely do, but Miko had to see the comfort level of the other two. Hakanai was focused but there was a obvious tension there behind her expression Miko simply felt in her gut and Hono didn't seem yet aware of how well his eyes and passive sense of his surrounding and how to act accordingly adapt made him highly observant. On the map Miko wrote the names of the squad member who would be scouting each area and Hono had a had a 800 meter area that covered a crescent range around the areas Soraru and Hakanai & Shukenja covered.

Miko's brown eyes focused on the individual gazes of her squad members to make sure all of them were paying attention waiting a moment or two for Hkanai to show the map to the others she'd go into explaining the layout of her plan to the others. there was an expression of resolution in her appearance as if her mind was put to peace about the entire Missions setting and importance right there and then. It could of been reassuring or a bit disturbing to those of a more serious disposition but all the same Miko would address Soraru vocally here and let it be known the sat of things between each member of this scouting cell.
" Soraru your info just doubles over my certainty that you should lead ahead of the group as the primary scouting agent in the area most likely for any of us to be spotted. The target is reportedly two miles from the shore on the other end of this forest, so that's four miles or so from our current position. I want you to blanket a 500 meter area around that point and Hakanai and Shukenya will cova ya from a distance just outside of that scouting for movement beyond that point, signs of hunting and so on. Try and keep a reserve of chakra and use as little as possible. They might have skills to sense chakra use someway so Minimal use of you jutsu if not necessary is advised."

"Hono I want you hanging back at the very edge of our perimeter of coverage, we all should be able to blanket about a mile and a half with 2,300 meters of over sight. I'll be moving around inconspicuously behind all of you to coordinate our actions and oversee your safety and clear blind spots you guys can't see or sense chakra you all might not be able to tell has been sealed to an area. Hono your eyes and disposition for feeling the "mood" of the room is a high skill or observation. If the enemies have broken past this little area we're scouting you'll likely be the one to spot the slight changes to the environment that's a tell of damage hunting or disturbance with the natural lay of the land as it is. My communication jutsu runs one way but you can signal to me a breach simply by reflecting a spec of light somewhere in the woods for a short moment. It shouldn't' be anything alarmingly obvious, but a second or two I'll see and communicate the shift in tactics to the others. Try and keep all reflective things on you out of any light sources the best you can."

"Shukenja, you'll need to be Hakanai's ears for this mission and guide her to places that area safe and places that you two might not be able to sense traps are in if I call to you. You're her receiver in a sense and you'll probably have to transform into a smaller form to help with the stealth aspect of this mission. I'll be creating a heavier cloud coverage and making the woods over all a bit more friendly to stealth. All of you will be monitored by me from a distance... "

Taking three tree leaves from around her Miko would imbue her chakra into them and then hand them out to Soraru, Hakanai, and Hono respectively having used Noroshi [ Signal Fire ]. Gesturing in Hakani's direction to stash it into her clothing, but moving as if to do so herself Miko would look to the others to see if they got the idea themselves.
"Hakanai can't hear, but she can read body language and things you write quite well so if you guys meet up with her, and I'm looking at you mostly blue eyes, your clones will need to adapt to that. If you're reporting back to anyone it'll be Hakanai first and I'm only to be regarded once we've completed the mission and my call to regroup has been given."

"Soraru you're on direct visual confirmation of Wans tribesmen, and Hakanai is mostly on information collect as in activity signs of weapons used for hunting foraging etc. Hono's on siting breaches to out area of search and in general general observation as all of us are. If you all got the plan then give me a peace sign or the "Deuces" as i like to call'em as show of confirmation and the sign to go/ move out. We'll be working on nonverbal ques as we go along, chehehe. "

With that Miko would sigh as she'd felt she'd said all she needed to for everyone to pull together and organize into an effective scouting team despite this being their first fore into this kind of mission. Drawing together her hands and forming several hand signs Miko would call to focus a Jutsu that lowered the air pressure of the area and despite not being particularly strong in a wide open space it would gradually cause an effect on the environment by causing cloud condensation that would only naturally fall in with the nature of the weather of the area. giving a modest smile in Hakanai & Shukenja's direction and then looking over her should to Soraru Miko would nudge her head towards the strangling woods to call him up front to head into the forest first. With him likely coming up close behind her she'd show her middle and pointer fingers as a "peace sign" and then would aim the fingers in the direction she wanted him to move out in. Consciously showing this so the others could understand it and see when their turns were.

Looking back at Hakanai Miko would give her the peace sign and would do the same send her her off after some five minutes had passed after Soraru had left. Giving her a slightly different point of entry to spread the team out from onset. Miko would watch for the pairs departure and would wait the last five minutes before sending Hono out. Waiting some time Miko would call Hono to her side by tapping on the tree branch she was standing on. Whispering now as if she'd already suspected the possibility of others watching her and the others Miko would place her hand on Hono's shoulder to steel his nerves.
"It's been an eventful week partner, and tension is kinda normal for these things. Though I noticed you really falling into the picturesque scenery around here. chehe-he. Try and keep your wits about ya and stick to moving through the trees carefully as if you were moving through a crowd at some fancy ball or something and you weren't trying to be noticed. That imagery should help keep your movements at the right level of stealthy caution. If anything, don't panic and just make sure you remember all the way you can communicte to all of us or summon Sora to you. As soon as you move Soraru I'll now where he is and therefore know you're in trouble...

Though lets not dwell on the worst case. I've got this paranoia about me that always leaves me thinkin it'll all go ta hell, but I'm putting ma trust in ya'll. So just look around from the background of the forest the best you can ad I'm sure you'll do alright. Okay, you're up Hokori. "
Kissing her clenched fist Miko would lightly tap hono on the chin with is as a show of affection.
"Time to Man up."

Giving him the sign Miko would point to where she'd want Hono to head out to parts which were again apart from Hakanai and Soraru path, and she'd watch carefully to see how he'd fair to sticking to the trees, but all in all there would come a time when she was the last one left. Waiting her time and watching the world go by at what seemed like slow motion the anxiety she felt from the burden of leadership was slowly digging it's claws into her psyche. the bravado she kept as a mask that seemed to fool most people or at best against those who were more intuitive would be confused as to which ace was her true self, but insecurities aside Miko felt she'd sure her bets and this gamble was as safe as she could make it. And if things went sour, well she'd just have to do her part to this time, with out fail, or compromise, she'd make sure things went well.

Miko would leave when her time came and she'd cross the tree ling into the slightly darkening forest as her jutsu slowly started to gather more clouds over head. Her sounds muffled and added by her purchase of passes soles but her own training in knowing to watch for light sources and how her shadow was cast and how her steps met sure footing on flexible points of impact that could absorb the sound she'd split her attention between three things. Her present position the sixth sense of her "signals" set into the leafs she handed her team working out their position and the sense of how quickly these markers moved from one another.

Appearance
(( Miko's appearance has been softened a bit by a more colorful arrangement of clothing and certain portions of her hair being dyed green to give it some contrasting color to her favorite hue "Indian Red" Thick leggings, and boots with hight sock peeking over thing wrapped and bound with holsters for knives strapped to her. Matching the color of her signature red shawl/scarf she still wears like a hood over her head and hat. A baggy U-neck sweater had replaced her usual short cut robbed vest she used to wear and yet still shows the same level of room for her to bundle up her hands into her sleeves with ease. A black feather lined black skirt holding a number of bobbles looped through color strings are attacked to a thin studded belt at her waist. Wool finger-less sleeve length gloves are used to keep hidden a number of seals on along her arms. Her another bag with a poison apple symbol was added as an extra means to carry items she might pick up other than those in her mainly used Baroque designed waist strapped back on her back. ))

OOC:: (( ))

User Image

Passives/Attributes:

• Natural Puppeteer: With any Kugutsu jutsu and Mechanisms Miko conserves 10 chakra points from the normal cost at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points, and non-offensive kugutsu techniques are counted as supplemental no longer consuming an activation. Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [Maruton no included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Noroshi [ Signal Fire ] [x3]
Description: After imbuing a small item (such as a pebble) with Chakra, the user will be able to discern its relative distance for up to three posts.
[Activation 1/3] [cost - 15 chakra]

Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One)
Rank D
A simple technique that must be learned before the user can learn any other puppet techniques...The user will simply perform a string of hand-signs and call their puppet before them. This technique is used for a single puppet, though other techniques for additional puppet summoning exist.
[supplementary] [cost - 5 chakra]

Teikiatsu no Jutsu [ Low Air Pressure Technique ]
Official Description: This technique makes the air pressure in an area drop dramatically.
Guild Description: Causes many different effects: Sleep, Nitrogen expansion, Cloud condensation, Stigmata, etc.
[Activation 1/3] [cost - 25 chakra]

{Inventory}
[Held Kaifu papers(x7) ]
• K-1: 9 Shuriken (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left forearm at the elbow-
• K-2: Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) -Wrapped around right forearm at the wrist-
A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. [Chakra nature: Fuuton Senbon]
» Custom Projectiles
[customization: hollowed tubed with a sewing needle design, effective for bloodletting] (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left wrist at the elbow-
• K-4: The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ] -Inside her shirt over her left breast-
• K-5: Earthen (doton): (shuriken technique):Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power. - pressed to her lower back behind her Baroque bag-

• 4 Kunai
• 12 Senbon (normal)
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10] <–(seal connection)–> _Mass of pale red smoke compartment into even burst to match shuriken.
Small paper tags that detonate one minute after the user makes a hand sign. B-rank.
A set of three detachable lenses- nightvision, heatvision, x-ray vision, etc... (Any type of lens you can think of; aside chakra vision.)
A small black ball that can be easily hidden in the mouth by an experienced Shinobi. When bitten, these balls heat up, and when exposed to the air they will quickly burst into flames. Used to light things on fire. Embers are non-reusable. - one is places to the back of her left wisdom tooth-

-----
• Chakra Blade [x1]
A short, blunt blade that conducts the user’s Chakra in a way that allows for the cutting of Chakra threads. Usually used to counter puppet users. Takes 10 Chakra to activate. Activation lasts for three posts. - in a sheath she stashes in her boot -

{Puppets}

{Custom Weapon}
Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) [Description]

Title: Scouting the Strangling Cloud Forest
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: 5 each [2/5]
Your objective is to scout the forest for the rumored invaders--I'm sure all of you have met Wanryoku by this point, and it is a group of people like him that you are looking for. Smoke from fire was reported near the eastern shore, a mile or two within the forest. It could just be campers, but they have been there several days.

As a warning: you are not to engage. Engaging the enemy will result in an instant failure of the mission, assuming you make it back alive.

Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

Royal Oatmeal

Royal Burrito

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image

Soraru hummed softly to himself as everyone got settled into their spot in the trees,not loud enough for anyone to really hear it except for Hono, who was a bit closer to him, and even then it was quiet enough to not be a bother. Sora's eyes took a slight notice to the wobble in Hono's step, remembering how conflicted the boy looked earlier when he was getting up the tree. As if he was approaching some monumental task before the mission really got kicked into gear. I saw him training before, up to the point where he was shaking from actual exhaustion, from chakra loss. The trip here wasn't long or arduous, and the tree walking jutsu costs a pretty meager amount of chakra. So....maybe there's some large mental cost for him? Or emotional? He seems fine now. Ah, I hope it's not his nerves eating him up. As he continued to hum and think to himself, the Hari clan member spoke up,or rather just let himself be heard. "Uhm" didn't count as a word, as far as he knew. Blue eyes blinked when Hono shuffled a bit closer to him taking care to lower his humming a little more to not pose any problem. Soraru was a little surprised to find that Hono was carrying on from his own words rather than another topic, listening intently to what the boy had to offer. The glass supply whether through jutsu or weaponry could definitely come in handy, especially if something happened to Sora's sword during the mission. With a blade in his hands, he remained a force to be reckoned with. Without it, his power was cut significantly. A constant supply, no matter the material, could be reinforced with Soraru's chakra and used to cover one of his strongest disadvantages. The last words brought a sigh from the young samurai's lips though, and he moved his arm, placing a hand on Hono's shoulder and squeezing a bit. "It's always better to be scared of messing up what you can do, not what you can't. Everyone on this team is a vital component to making this work. Wanryoku-san, Mob, and I don't believe in you out of pity. All of us believe that you have something special to you. Instead of figuring out what that is or focusing on any shortcomings you may have, just be yourself and make use of what you already know how to do, put in your best as Hono Hokori of the Hari clan, not anything or anyone else."

With that done, he moved his hand from Hono's shoulder towards Hakanai, waiting for her to hand him the map. When she did give it to him, he let his eyes scan across it slowly, making sure he took the time to analyze even the little details. He also made sure to continue his humming, of course, whilst listening to Miko give the final layout for the plan. Seemed he definitely would be the one going ahead to do the close up scouting, not very intimidated or unnerved until she brought up the possibility of sensors. His brow furrowed, but he still nodded his head, remembering the last time at the Storm Mountains. The slightest bit of chakra output led to his teammates almost being killed. Overall, she was the real thorn in his side during that moment, and the object of both his and Axel's ire. Shame she wasn't killed back during their escape. It was pretty easy to doubt in the current situation though. If the targets were anything like Wan, they weren't capable of using Ninjutsu o Genjutsu, making sensory not a thing. Unless Wanryoku was some sort of special case in that aspect which led to them throwing him out of the clan. There was really no way he could be sure about anything. "My shadow clones shouldn't give off anything about myself unless one of them somehow has the Byakugan. Even then, I'll split off my chakra evenly between the clones so that they won't be able to differentiate." He said, taking note not to use any techniques such as Shunshin once he was in range of the area. If he could use any, it would probably be the Genjutsu he learned, the one which influenced the emotions of the opponent. For one, he knew first hand what apathy could do. Putting the targets under that effect would make things go a lot smoothly if they found themselves in trouble. Once he finished up with the map and raised his eyes, he noticed that Miko was holding out a leaf for him to take. Probably something regarding her sensory jutsu. Passing the map to Hono, he reached over and took the leaf, deciding to raise his hands and fold it beneath his explosive note that masqueraded as a hair tie.

Miko called his name once more, also once more interrupting his humming. Turned out she was just giving a brief recap of their main objectives, and told them to use the victory/peace sign for silent transmissions. A bit of pink warming his cheeks, he huffed a bit and held his hand out, giving the sign. "My clones will be waiting ahead of you all, but they'll remain out of sight until I need to get information. Good luck, everyone. If I die somehow, I'm going to haunt my sword, so nobody touch it." He said a bit playfully, but also...quite seriously, in his own way, before turning away and hopping out of the tree to another nearby one. When he neared it, Soraru drew his blade and kicked off the side of the tree, testing one of the enhancements that he ordered at the Blue Dragon. Pouring chakra into the blade and squeezing the hilt, a burst of fuuton launched out of the pommel, which flew open from the action. He aimed the blade at an angle where the blade pointed from him but the hilt wasn't aligned with his body, basically giving him a source of short-term flight. The leaves rustled almost angrily in response to the battering winds, Sora altering his trajectory to sway and fly through the trees for awhile, until he cut off the chakra supply once near the ground. The wind speeds gradually lowered until his feet met the ground, and he sheathed his blade. That little trick alone put him a good distance away from the starting point, so he figured there was no better time to take part in the next step.

Clasping his hands in the Ram seal, he exerted his chakra into the surrounding area, directly in front of him. Three clouds began to form then, forming into copies of hims-

---

emotion_bigvein

Two of his clones were perfectly accurate, there was no problem. They looked just like him from head to toe, down on one knee, foreheads pressed to the hilts of their swords, the tips pressed against the ground. The last one wore a different outfit his top adorned by a simple sky blue yukata and white haori, blue detailing making it seem like a shinsengumi's haori in reverse colors. Then there were his eyes, aquamarine and large, with a thin smile on his lips, a seemingly unending smile that may have melted away his outrage if it wasn't coated over in a sheen of embarrassment. The copy - no - the boy was about half his size, seemingly "cute-ified" with his wakizashi drawn rather than reito kumo. Still, there was no point scolding a clone who turned out wrong, especially since it was only his fault, not the kage bushins. Must've been a sudden spike or fall in his chakra after using the flight, which made a fair bit of sense. It was his first time using that technique after all. "I'm going to need one of each of you scouting the forest around our team. You're not looking for anything but signs of danger. If you find anything, report to a member of the team or disperse so that I get the information. You're not to be seen by anyone, even the team, until it's your time to report. I'm going to stress again. Do not be seen.." He told the clones before they dispersed, the...different one heading off towards the path that Hokori would be on. Good. Hono was a lot less likely to tease him when compared to the others.

Rubbing the back of his head, he looked at the path that he'd be travelling alone. All in all, not too different from when he was running away from home. Just that there were teammates to fall back on. Scouting out for the barbarians wasn't really any different from investigating to see if there were any samurai on his trail. Ahh...so it's time to actually go then. I'm ready for this. He thought to himself, walking through the forest, eyes half-lidded as he started to hum once more and focus, entering a meditative state. Nothing troubling as long as he didn't find himself in combat. Should also have him regain his reserves completely by the time they ran into anyone.

( )

AD Reaper Elyse

Royal Burrito

Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:16 am
User Image

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

I waited while glancing around, I could see that Shu struggle onto the large branch when it was getting a bit too crowded. With that, I waved slightly to get his attention as he was focused on me. My head tilted up, there was a large branch above us and it was unoccupied. Shu leapt onto it and landed silently by using the chakra towards his paws. Once Miko was done writing, I started to read quickly. Thankfully, with all my life that I had to read, I was a fast reader. Rear scout to Soraru. Once Miko explained about the layout of the place, I was able to make a map in my head. My stomach twisted for a moment when Miko had mentioned the Raikage, but I quickly put it away. What can I possibly do about that right now anyways? It would only distract me from the mission. It continued on, explaining about Soraru and what he can use. Then next, what Shu and I will do. The mission seemed simple enough. Shu had already memorized Miko, Soraru and Hono's scent. As well mine of course. Turned the page, I glanced over the map and handed it to Soraru first since he was the one that was leaving first. When he was done, he handed it over to Hono.

When Miko started to speak, Shu's ears twitched sideways. He cannot help but to give Miko a blank stare when she had brought up that he needed to be Hakanai's ears. Seriously...? What... With a low growl that he kept to himself, he said nothing else. His temper was nasty but at least he was getting better at controlling it, maybe because Hakanai had started to get better at controlling hers. And right now, she had no idea that Shu was getting annoyed. Shu caught movement out of the corner of his eye and it was Hakanai. He watched her.

Finally, when I had gotten his attention, I did some hand signs but didn't use chakra, to show Shu what I wanted him to do. He got the message as he focused his chakra and became a snow leopard size. In this transformation, he wasn't a full grown snow leopard or a cub, but right in between, perfect for his weight. Once Soraru had left, they waited for Miko's singal as Hakanai took the leaf and placed it into her pocket. When Miko gave them the singal, both Hakanai and Shu went out with Shu taking the slight lead as Hakanai followed. His ears are rotating around, ready to pick up anything unusual, same goes for the scents and his pupils dilated along with Hakanai's pupil as her sight was the same as his, any small movement such as a leaf, would get their attention.

❅ Chakra: 405/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

OoC:

Headband Location: Around her left bicep, there are bandages underneath it due to healing skin from tattoo.

Action:

Shu: Used transformation jutsu.

Royal Burrito

BlackFruity

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:09 am
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                              Honō could hear music; he had never heard Soraru sing before, and humming didn't really count, but just hearing what little he could... he felt like it was something Honō was most definately grateful for. It lightened the otherwise opressive anxiety hovering over him as their mission was offcially starting. The Hari clan member blinked as a map was produced, a sense of embarassment already setting in pre-emptively. Even as he was listening to Miko explain each of their positions in even greater detail than before, part of Honō's attention remained on the large sheet of paper that was making its way toward him. Until his name was called, anyway.

Honō was startled into a confused noise, nothing more than a squeaked croak from the back of his throat. His mind was whirling, green eyes drifting away. He... had a 'disposition for feeling the "mood" of the room?' That was... Honō's eyes hesitantly returned to Miko, but she was already off to the rest of her speech.

"W-wait, please stop." Honō cringed. He couldn't do this... "I don't think I understand what you mean - feeling a room - I'm not..." His hands were trembling, one holding the offered leaf, which only drew more questions. Why was he given a leaf?! Was he missing some obvious trick he was supposed to learn in the academy?! I can't do this...! He was panicking - an anxiety attack settling into him, setting his bones to stone and his breathing to stutter, quick and uneven. A sudden weight on his shoulder and green eyes darted to his left; Soraru standing there looking all the poise of calm and ready - no jokes, no humour, just a solid, sturdy presence. Honō's hands stilled without him even realising it. What I... can do? What can I do? His panic ticked in. Suddenly, Honō closed his eyes, his breathing halted for a few seconds before he slowly breathed out and his shoulders relaxed marginally. I can... I can see... I can craft weapons, and call Soraru out of harm? It was like a sensory exercise he was taught during the tea ceremonies - to just, mentally take in one part of himself at a time. He still wasn't sure exactly what he could do, though. He knew some Hari techniques and had some weapons and material stored in scrolls. So... he just had to know how to use those?

Without even thinking about it, Honō took the map, but he was still trying to calm himself down to not really pay it much attention. One thing at a time, or he'll risk just setting himself down another spiral. They wouldn't allow me to follow if they saw me as a risk... He sighed, wanting to just huddle down in on himself, but knowing it wouldn't help matters any. Silently, Miko sent Soraru and Hakanai and Shu out into the woods. Their appearance was already keenly missed. Honō didn't feel as confident without another to rely on...

Honō's shoulder was again touched, but now the physical touch was less comforting and more distracting, and the words following only flustered him more. He was well aware he had let his guard down, putting the team at risk with such irresponsible behaviour, and hearing Miko laugh at him only had him hunching down in on himself once again. He tried to listen, tried to stay calm, but thinking about moving through a crowd - with all of those eyes that came with them - Honō had to fight not to croak another mortifying noise. Dont panic she said - Honō felt like screaming - worst case scenario is it goes to hell - Honō probably causing it - she has her trust in him - Honō was going to fail her - please stop talking. His head was knocked by a light fist to his chin, and Honō blinked back hot pricks of panic setting into his eyes, his throat constricted. The leaf in his hand was crushed in a fist, forgotten.

Honō nodded, handed back the map, and turned his back to Miko, tension running rampent throughout his entire being. He needed to calm down, he knew, but he couldn't do that under someone's gaze. Knees shaking, Honō used the chakra walk to return back to the forest floor, his lack of training in the academy leaving him far too unbalanced to do anything remotely safe enough up in the treetops. His control was a feeble as he felt at that moment, meaning he found himself slipping and slidding half the way down, landing on unsteady feet that brought him to his knees. Embarassment was already flushing his cheeks, but now it burned red-hot to the tips of his ears. The tiniest whimper, that was more felt than heard even for him, was born before he was able to push back up to stand, a hand leaning against the trunk in an almost desperate manner.

Yuki likes choc-chip. The thought came, unbidden. Flour, one cup and a bit - the recipe made it too dry otherwise. Honō let out a whisp of a breath, his legs carrying him on in the direct Miko had pointed him to. It was an almost rushed pace, as though to put as much distance between himself and everyone else as possible. White chocolate only - not dark. Definately not milk... Honō knew how to make his cousin Yuki's favourite cookies.

Green eyes darted around him, his pace slowly calming down as he felt the distance grow between himself and his starting point, as if he was leaving behind his embrassment. A shaky sigh, his anxiety remained, leaving him unable to not take in his surroundings. He was comforted by the thought Soraru, Hakanai, and Shu were between him and the people they were supposed to be observing. Still, his guard was no-where near lowered. Still, his mind was so close to falling into panic at the slightest inclination. Honō had come across a tree with its roots making a nest of the surrounding ground. It attracted him, wanting nothing more than to curl up in his own nest and sleep the panic away. It was... an exhuasting experience. A sharp, stabbing pain was in the lower left side of his abdomen, a side-effect of the anxiety still surging through him. So much adrenalin had already been used... He knew he couldn't just stop - his team needed him. But they needed him level-headed. He wouldn't nap, but he would at least catch his breath again.

Nestling down close to the trunk, mostly obscured by the rolling mounds of roots around him, Honō huddling down and tried to breathe. All the while, his fear kept his eyes closed for no-longer than a few seconds at a time.

Chakra: 230/240

Other

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

AD Reaper Elyse

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears :
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

• Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

• Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions :
• Infusion Artificer: One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:24 am
Miko
Miko's attempt to gather thicker clouds went unhindered and a light fog descended slowly over the forest. However, from so far out there was nothing to find for the moment.

Soraru
Assuming the young Hakemoto was actively searching for signs of activity in the forest, at first it would seem as though it hadn't been touched by human hands in a very long time, if ever. The deeper in he went, the thicker the undergrowth and trees became. But that's also when he would begin to find the first clean cuts; low-hanging limbs had been hacked either to make a path or collected and dragged away as resources for perhaps their fire that had been spotted to start all of this in the first place. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, no trail leading straight forward. Instead the trees seems almost random as if to throw off any sort of scouting party. Still, they were fresh cut, maybe a few days old at most, which meant the barbarians has definitely been through at some point. For now, though, that was all to be found.

Hakanai & Shu
Unfortunately, this far out, there wasn't much to be found. Though, eventually, Shu would pick up on something: the smell of blood. If followed, it would lead them to a small stain of blood, seemingly from an animal. It didn't lead any particular direction however, vanishing after a small trickle a few feet away. Evidently whatever had killed the creature--a deer by the scent--had picked it up and carried it away. The smell of bear also permeated the area, oddly enough, but beneath it there was something else... faint and unfamiliar, but it was definitely there. The only problem was that the trail seemed to be leading the wrong direction.

Hono
A soft grunt from somewhere above Hono would likely send his heart into a flurry again. Should he look up he would see what he least expected: a man. From the ten or so meter difference between them, he looked normal sized, but large muscles on an equally large build suggested otherwise. His back rested against the trunk of the tree beside the one Hono hid under, one leg draped over the side of the thick branch he rested on. His head was tilted away from the genin, and he clearly wasn't alert of anything around him. The best guess was that a scout got lazy and fell asleep on his duty while waiting for someone to relieve him. Of course, that thought had other implications as well; if someone was coming to relieve him, when and where were they?

BlackFruity
AD Reaper Elyse
Lily Platypus
Otterly Obsessed

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 675/525 || Stamina :: 240/240
Coming to a short pause once she felt the pace of each of her tracking signals affixed to leaves her teammates were carrying slow or come to a stop. Immediately Miko caught onto the closest signal (Hono) coming to a stop after scurrying along the path she'd sent him. Miko had already assumed given his character and just in general the how new Hono was to all of this and his flustered demeanor when leaving the "nest" they were perched in would have some trouble, but Miko had to put him to work. He had to try his had in the field at something and to Miko's initial plan his task was one set with the assumable least amount of danger from a certain perspective. From a distance that was probably a 300+ meters way from Hono and and 500+ away from Hakanai Miko made her position as a roaming sentinel for her squad. Once she found sure footing in a three and the fog coverge seemed dense enough as she'd persist to use her low-air pressure jutsu Miko would would draw the kaifu-slip from her right wrist and summon her families heirloom Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master). It was a large cross bow that had it's limbs folded in but the length of the bows body even so was 42 in long and it weight a little over 15lbs. Miko had to catch the massive weapon with both her hands and winced a little at the feel of it's heft. Though it was a bit cumbersome to carry the thing in hand all around she made do with her kaifu training to remedy the fatigue such a weapon could build on someone with as a light a frame as her.

Two of her signals had stopped ( Soraru & Hono) from her location. The furthest (Soraru) she coudl already sense through the proximity of him self to her Signal fire jutsu that he'd started using shadow clones. Miko's specialty in Jutsu made it a particular skill of her to pick up on the minute details of chakra use when things were in range of her sensory jutsu, so that bit of information hit her with bit of shock as if it might of been a signal for worse things. Yet remembering the talk they had earlier he'd already made mention of using his clones and it would be a part of the plan for him to use them to further search and disseminate information to the others in the team without deserting his post. double checking her map as she'd slumped her riffle like crossbow over her shoulder Miko would note that he'd been just shy of any deep danger from her estimation when doing this.
So blue eyes is going with the plan right on schedule, maybe a little ahead. He's faster than I expected.
Just in range to see Soraru at the very limits of her scopes range though he'd still look like a blip if she had even the slightest clear sight at him Miko would take the time to shift the lens in her scope to heat-vision using one of the mechanical goggle lenses she'd bought at the blue dragon. With her fog and cloud coverage decreasing normal clear visibility miko would have the advantage of spotting her teammates but heat source and chakra signature compared to relying only on a normal clear line of sight.

From what Miko could see the heat source which she could assume was Soraru due to the leafs signature was alright. Exterior seemingly a little cooled from the damp cool air the fog brought it it but still his blood ran hot, so he was alive. There were other heat sources between her and him moving around but as for knowing exactly what they were she'd have to track them with a more steady focus. Which at the moment was a secondary thought compared to making sure she'd trained an eye on the position of her teammates. Jumping higher into the tree she was In Miko would try and get a high vantage on the others as she'd move from Soraru to Hakanai and shu's signal. Seemingly enough those two stayed on the move as they scouted not staying in one place had advantages too when it came to working on covering the most area, but movement also ran some risk of revealing them. Still Miko had faith they'd already made moves to remain concealed.
last Miko would turn her scope towards Hono's direction, and initially she'd see a figure in a tree simply lazing there. The thought of this heat source being Hono annoyed her some as it seemed like he was slacking off, but then just the posture and size of it compared to her squad mate made her second guess that feeling.

Biting at her thumb in reget and slight panic as her heart began to race Miko felt like it was the worst case scenario realized (almost like always) sitting right there in her face. Though she had no clear visual of the person to confirm or deny their origin that person right on top of Hono was definitely not from around here it seemed. Forming a series of hand signs along the body of the crossbow Miko would create a Shadow Clone of her own with one purpose. While the real Miko kept her eyes trained on Hono and his surrounding area given that she had no clue if this person was alone or not her clone would use her second widest spread sensory jutsu available, Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]. This little method was something she'd reasoned as a means to use her most expansive sensory Jutsu without trading her ability for self-defense awhile back.

Miko would breath slowly in through her nose and slowly and steadliy out through her mouth to slow her heart rate and keep the weapon balanced and ready to swivel as needed from her position onto what were potential hostiles. Miko had thought about contacting Hono to alert him to the possible danger, but her pragmatic thought of his character held her hand.
Shyte, it just had to be him, and just had to be the second possible scenario. where we're lead into whats a flipped perspective of position. trained scouts from a foreign land of warriors making campfires visible to what they know is shinobi territory. Legba give me strength! we're stupid. It was an obvious bluff, a trap, a bamboozle. Now our little deer is sitting his happy arse right under what cold be their guy...fffffuu#% and just knowing him he'd freak if i said anything to'em right now. I can only watch and hope he's quite enough to go unnoticed in the building fog I'm making. Though all those glass bobble he has doesn't help if he's not lucky. I need to tell the others to turn around the point of our focus and study the area out from around Hono's position rather than blue eyes. though with Hakanai and Shu on the move as fast as they are their footing on a surface isn't a sure fire position for me to transmit to. So Ive gotta get Ole Blue to regroup us from the outside moving in.
Gritting her teeth as her clone pressed it's back to hers and spread it's sense over the area with tranquil expression in stark contrast to the annoyed one on Miko's face Miko would bite her lip as she'd form hand-signs with one of her hand and then woudl press it to the body of the tree she was in to transmit a wave using the [ Wave Transmission Technique ].

Miko's wave would travel from the three into the ground she'd last seen Soraru and would traverse the distance making the sound of a howling wind sweeping through the foggy woods. On contact with Sora's body Miko's message would be simple.
"Soraru. It's Miko. The scouting area we're on is likely a decoy. Continue searching but inform Hakanai and Shu of this possibility. I've sights on what maybe the target in Hono's vicinity, but we're still not to engage unless first contact is made on their part. Adjust your search and tactics accordingly with this information, but keep priority of non-engagement at the top of your focus. Be careful we're not sure if they've established a base or numbers so your position isn't entirely rules out as a sight of interest. also note this is a one way transmission personal to you so only you can hear this. "

With what resources she had at hand and her mind on high alert Miko would keep a watchful eye quietly on Hono as she tried to gather together the information needed to act in his interest and in that of the mission, but best she'd been able to persist in his aid was some cover in fog. As for what Hono would do once he'd been made aware of his predicament remained troubling issue for Miko, and then the prickling of her paranoia made her feel the odd sense of eyes all around her depite knowing her own clone was on the mission of scanning [strike10 [5] Kilometer for just that, but she still remained wary of her immediate surroundings.

Appearance
(( Miko's appearance has been softened a bit by a more colorful arrangement of clothing and certain portions of her hair being dyed green to give it some contrasting color to her favorite hue "Indian Red" Thick leggings, and boots with high socks peeking over thing wrapped and bound with holsters for knives strapped to her. Matching the color of her signature red shawl/scarf she still wears like a hood over her head and hat. A baggy U-neck sweater had replaced her usual short cut robbed vest she used to wear and yet still shows the same level of room for her to bundle up her hands into her sleeves with ease. A black feather lined black skirt holding a number of bobbles looped through color strings are attacked to a thin studded belt at her waist. Wool finger-less sleeve length gloves are used to keep hidden a number of seals on along her arms. Her another bag with a poison apple symbol was added as an extra means to carry items she might pick up other than those in her mainly used Baroque designed waist strapped back on her back. ))

OOC:: (( Miko's persisting her low air pressure technique to continue to build the cloud and fog coverage for her team. also using Kugure's minds eye for the ))

User Image

Passives/Attributes:

• Natural Puppeteer: With any Kugutsu jutsu and Mechanisms Miko conserves 10 chakra points from the normal cost at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points, and non-offensive kugutsu techniques are counted as supplemental no longer consuming an activation. Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [Maruton no included]

Jutsu:

Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One)
Rank D
A simple technique that must be learned before the user can learn any other puppet techniques...The user will simply perform a string of hand-signs and call their puppet before them. This technique is used for a single puppet, though other techniques for additional puppet summoning exist.
[supplementary] [cost - 5 chakra]

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
Official Description: This technique creates a solid clone of the user, unlike the empty ones formed from the traditional Bunshin no Jutsu. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two decent blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created to appear in the same condition as the original did when he/she performed the technique itself. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original even by the Byakugan- because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance.
Guild Description: Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment, and perform any technique that the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the actual number of clones formed. If two clones are made, they each possess one half (1/2) the strength of the original, four clones- one forth (1/4), etc. For simplicity reasons, rather than having to split the chakra pool evenly amongst user and clones, whenever a technique is performed by a clone, the allotted chakra cost is taken from the original, overall pool. ( If the original has 100 available chakra, and a clone performs a technique that costs 10, the available amount of chakra becomes 90. ) Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones. Clones can only be sent as far away as the immediate area, defined as the sub-forum in which the user currently resides.
[Activated] [cost - 40 chakra]

Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]
Official Description: Kagura Shingan is a Ninjutsu technique used by Sound Shinobi Karin. Using her innate ability to sense Chakra, Karin can determine the location of her opponent, the size of an approaching unseen force and their Chakra capacity.
Guild Description: See official description. Limit of 10 km. & must remain still for 1 complete post during the activation.
[Activated] [cost - 40 chakra] [One post delay before info.]

[ Wave Transmission Technique ]
Official Description: With this technique, the user is capable of creating a wave, by touching a solid substance, like a wall, that lets them communicate with their allies. When in use, the wave seems to creates a howling wind-like sound.
Guild Description: See official description. Usable when within 1 kilometer of the targets, and in contact with the same substance. Higher ranks increase the range, doubling each time. (guide: B-2, A-4, S-8, S+16) Targets only 2 per rank. Communication is one-way.
[Activated] [cost - 20 chakra] (used on one [1] person)

----Continued-----

Noroshi [ Signal Fire ] [x3]
Description: After imbuing a small item (such as a pebble) with Chakra, the user will be able to discern its relative distance for up to three posts.
[supplementary 2/3] [cost - 15 chakra]

Teikiatsu no Jutsu [ Low Air Pressure Technique ]
Official Description: This technique makes the air pressure in an area drop dramatically.
Guild Description: Causes many different effects: Sleep, Nitrogen expansion, Cloud condensation, Stigmata, etc.
[supplementary] [cost - 25 chakra]

{Inventory}
[Held Kaifu papers(x7) ]
» Custom Projectiles

• 4 Kunai
• 12 Senbon (normal)
• Genin Scrolls [x1]

-----
• Chakra Blade [x1]

{Puppets}

{Custom Weapon}
Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) [Description] { Heat-Vision Lens equipped}

Title: Scouting the Strangling Cloud Forest
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: 5 each [3/5]
Your objective is to scout the forest for the rumored invaders--I'm sure all of you have met Wanryoku by this point, and it is a group of people like him that you are looking for. Smoke from fire was reported near the eastern shore, a mile or two within the forest. It could just be campers, but they have been there several days.

As a warning: you are not to engage. Engaging the enemy will result in an instant failure of the mission, assuming you make it back alive.

Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

Royal Oatmeal

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:39 am
User Image

"Ahh, damn. There's nothing here." The young Hakemoto spoke softly, voice low in the already quiet forest. Judging from its silence and the fact that he hadn't come across much large game, he figured that either someone had the time to hunt day and night, or a group was making organized hunting parties to constantly thin the herd but not completely remove it. Although if a large or threatening force had been making its way through, it was possible that the wildlife was just avoiding the area. That...could also explain this. he thought, aquamarine eyes blinking at the sight of tree with obviously cut branches. They didn't seem to block off any kind of path, as one could just easily walk around where he assumed the branches would've intruded. Out of his peripheral, he caught sight of another cut branch directly to the right, the obviously man-made act was a clear contrast from the overgrown, self-sufficient forest which seemed completely unhindered by the prying haze of mankind. Simple cuts, can't tell what tool did it. Out of purely stereotypical reasons I'll just say an axe. Probably for the fire, since the smoke was spotted not too far from here. I'm closer to it than I am away from it. Guess I should set up an investigative area....nnngh, kind of want to keep searching for something with more use, but I feel like Miko-san is the kind who'd get pretty upset over a skipped detail.. He gave the worlds quietest groan before continuing to search the area, eyes darting between the ground and trees to find anymore sign of cuts. Bits of fallen branches probably would've been easier to spot in the snow, but he didn't have that luck, unfortunately. Still, tracks would be obvious if someone of large stature was standing still long enough.

By the time he found a couple more cut branches and deep set tracks, he realized that it all led nowhere. The forest was too overgrown to properly use eyesight for it, and he didn't have the nose for that kind of thing. Soraru had a childhood of hunting down herbs and game whenever he got the chance, but snow and bare earth had a large difference. Might have some luck if I have Hakani and Shu come this way, they seem like the type to be better at picking up on tracks. These cuts can't even be a week old, and if these random branches are any indication, they were all over the place. Could be that they have some scents still around. Ah...I'm getting nowhere here. I should move on to the end of my route and then change co- ... something's different in the wind. He thought, suddenly placing his back to the most nearby tree, eyes looking around. If there was anything the boy focused on, it was definitely the wind around him. When he heard his name, he tensed for only a moment before calming down. It was Miko. Apparently the targets threw off their plan, something he could assume the moment he noticed that the cut branches didn't actually lead anywhere. Even if he got to the fire they made, he doubted he'd find anything. In fact, if he did encounter something it'd likely just be a trap. He didn't go into the situation expecting the target to be stupid, however he did think that they underestimated Kumogakure, given how close they were setting up. Seemed they had their own plans in store. At the mention of Hokori's location being the most likely for an encounter, he bit his lip, closed his eyes and immediately sent that information to the clone he had watching over Hokori, knowing that if anyone, he'd be the least prepared for contact.

He was going to give conformation to Miko, however her mention of it being a one-way communication made him huff and puff out his cheeks a bit. That would've been embarrassing, even if nobody else was around to hear him screw up. Letting the air pocketing his cheeks out with a long sigh, he kept his eyes shut and began distributing information to his clones, another small hum escaping him.

----------------------------------------------

Clone one - Hakanai &Shukenja

The kage bushin which watched over the snow haired woman and her companion was up in the trees, the silent soles he wore making his footfalls as silent and non-intrusive as possible for Shukenja's sake. If they ended up taking the path to find the killed dear, he'd silently take in the information, then approach afterwards. "Shukenja-san. I received information from MO-...Miko-san. Turns out that there's a possibility the targets saw us coming and led us down a wrong path. Continue with your own leads but keep the information in mind. Ah...something else to note. The original Soraru caught a possible scent for you to catch, if you run out of options. Along his route are several trees with cut branches, leading in no particular order or path. Can't be even a week old. May be a potential lead for you." The clone said, not dispersing just yet. After all, if Shukenja had another, more current lead to follow, the clone would need to tag along to collect the information.

----------------------------------------------

Clone Two - Hokori

The...distorted clone of the group was patiently sitting a few meters away, twenty five at best, his back to a tree. Just like the real Soraru, he passed the time by tending to his blade, the weapon drawn across his lap, fingers grazing over the small details that were added to Reito Kumo...hmm, he wondered if perhaps he should consider renaming the blade? it belonged to his father once, however since it came into his possession he hadn't really thought to truly claim it as his own. Always a present from his family rather than a blade he owned. Once he observed the small holes near the tip of the blade all the way to the swing-function pommel, he huffed a bit, wondering what was taking Hokori so long. Then again, knowing the glassmaker, he was probably too nervous to sleep last night. Still didn't provide room to rest up in the middle of a mission, especially one that just started! Could be that he was just psyching himself up, but he had plenty of time for that on the way over. Hono could be in trouble. Positions may have been switched around, he may be the closest to the enemy instead of me. The thought suddenly infiltrated the mind of the clone, who didn't stand but instead quietly crawled over to peek around the tree and see exactly what was going on.

Big blue eyes widened at the sight before them, Hono's upwards drawn eyes brought his own gaze to see a an adult leg poking over from atop the tree. From his current perspective he couldn't get a full glimpse at the mans body, but he didn't need to in order to get the full picture. Hokori was in a very, very bad position. Mind moving quick, he decided to leave his blade on the floor, flat against the ground to hide it without wasting chakra on Edge of Conquest, in a clear line of sight from Hono to the tree, if he were to turn his head and focus. With the jutsu from Miko permeating the area, the white haori was actually a benefit to him, not being too obvious to spot among the constant fog. He moved around, counterclockwise to get behind the tree Hono was at, footsteps completely silent, presence small along with his body. Years of training both in the Iron Country and the Shinobi villages taught him to keep his breath steady as well. Silence. Moving around the right of the tree, Hono came into view, and he made his next movement as fast as he could manage. One arm shut out so that his hand attempted to cover Hokori's mouth while the other gripped at his shoulder, casting Ceremonial Binding: Connection right after if the grabbing was successful. What may have seemed like instant teleportation to Hono was moreso being "pulled" into a vacuum of incredibly high speed Shunshin to Soraru, their location being switched from beneath the tree to the location of his sword, where he pushed Hokori up against the spot he was waiting at before, about twenty five meters away from the sleeping target, in visual safety as they were cut off from direct view of the scout. Keeping the green eyed boy against the tree, he moved his other hand from Hono's shoulder to his own mouth to form a "hush" gesture over his lips. While he was sure Hokori wasn't the type to scream out, it was best to be safe, and the Soraru clone followed it up by removing his hands and sitting cross-legged on the ground.

--------------------------------------------

Deciding not to report to Miko until his clones were safely allowed to disperse, Soraru continued his hum, mostly blind to what his own kage bushin were doing. They were reflections of himself though, so it's likely one came up with a rational plan to help out Hokori. Crossing his arms behind his head, the young samurai decided to continue on the path, placing his hand on reito kumo and continuing his quiet dash through the woods. What he was after was the original location of the fire, to scout it out and see if there were any traps waiting in the woods that anyone could come across. Even if it was a dead end, no use in letting there be the possibility of a passerby getting hurt for no reason.

( )

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:03 pm
User Image

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

I thought about changing into a snow leopard myself. It would certainly help me blend in better but at the same time, I had to be prepared if something happen. Shu's head rose as his ears rotated as I watched him carefully and his tail, waiting for any sign. I caught the trail of the blood as we followed it for a bit, and Shu could smell something else and tilted his head towards the direction. I shook my head. No. We were not going to disobey orders, no matter what, but he could tell Miko. So instead, I signed to him. "Copy." He knew what it meant. Sure enough, Shu made a clone as it also used the transformation jutsu as well and was prepared to leave until Soraru had spoke up and got both Shu's attention. My head glanced towards him for a moment as I glanced away and watched the surroundings for any movements. Shu nodded towards Soraru, "I'm sending my clone to Miko. We can go up there and track the scent if she wishes us to." He explained, short and sweet, as the clone Shu finally left to go to Miko.

By the time Shu reached to Miko, he stood a branch above her and sniffed around as he listened as well. To make sure no one was around to listen. When he believed it to be safe, "I found blood trail, most maybe kill from bear, smelled bear, another smell I found... it ... seemed known not sure. Soraru also reported, he found another scent, he believes I should catch, may be a lead." He waited for orders from Miko, once he does, he would poofed and the information would be relayed back to Shu.

❅ Chakra: 370/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

OoC:

Action:

Shu: Used shadow clone technique.

Royal Burrito

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:54 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                              Honō froze, the corners of his now wide eyes twitching as muscles pulled themselves beyond taut. Mouth parted as he tried to breathe quietly, Honō found himself reluctantly tilting his head back, silver strands slipping back over his face. Green eyes locked onto the heavy-set frame of the man above, perched high on a sturdy branch. Honō breathed out, hyper aware of every twitch and shiver of his muscles - would the man hear his clothing if he stood? His breathing if he took air in too hard? Honō felt his insides shudder, but fear kept his limbs locked, his mind hazed over in panic. Could he summon Soraru - but the chakra might alert the man above. Honō couldn't even be aware of anything beyond himself and the line of sight to the stranger above. He was right before; Honō was going to be the one to ruin this whole mission - NO! A hand clamped itself down on Honō's mouth, sending the young man reeling back into himself, legs coming up to his chest, head attempting to duck down with green eyes squeezed shut - only for his stomach to lurch as he was pulled forward, feeling something entirely unnatural occuring around him before he was dropped back down against the tree - a different tree, he didn't have the coiled roots wrapped around at his hips like the last one.

Green eyes blinked open and a stutter escaped Honō. It had barely made a noise but Honō's eyes rocketed upwards, fearing that such a simply wisp of air would be enough to alert the man that had been anpping above. But, Honō confirmed, he was under a different tree now and the person before him; big blue eyes - Soraru, but not. The features were so, so similar but... younger? Had Honō been found by a family member of Soraru's? A younger brother? The Soraru-like boy was giving him a gesture to keep quiet and Honō gave a small, shaky nod. Honō slumped back, a single, trembling hand lifting up to hide his eyes as he felt tears of relief prickling their way free. Making a child save him - how horrid of him... Carefully, far too carefully, Honō breathed in and out, trying to relax, before the hand lowered.

What... what should he do now? Leave. He needed to leave. The mission was to go by unnoticed - and he needed to let the others know somehow that he was in trouble. Miko had told him to reflect light - through fog? And so much distance? Honō looked up; there was barely enough light but... to focus the light strongly enough through what is filtering through from above into a strong enough beam from the mirror he was using... Honō clenched his eyes shut for a moment, feeling his heartrate only increasing again. Focus on what I know... Honō clenched his right hand into a fist for a moment before reaching into the dark folds of his hakama's waist tie, fingers brushing against the glass beads strung there. Carefully, he untied the first knot keeping the string of beads on their ribbon, pulled a single, lolipop-sized marble free, placed it down on the ground, then worked the next knot to free a second, then another knot to free a third. Retying the ribbon keeping the marbles around his waist, Honō would clasp his hands together, looking up to the younger boy before him for understanding before he would summon up his chakra and begin his task of free-form molding the glass into an object that focus and reflect the light strongly enough through the light fog around them.

Chakra: 235/240

Other

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

AD Reaper Elyse

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears :
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith

• Balanced Master

• Lifetime Disciple

Reductions :

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

• Uncanny Aim:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:13 pm
Miko
Much could be revealed from the sensory technique cast over about half of the forest. As expected, Miko's companions were revealed in their respective areas, their chakra familiar to her at this point. Along with this, three small blips from Soraru's clones could be found as well. Likewise, the sleeping giant was picked up on her radar. He was strong, quite a bit more than either of them as far as chakra pool went, although its network was unlike anything she had seen before, unless she had at some point seen Wan's. Evidently, although these foreigners could use chakra, it functioned very different from their own.

Likely to her displeasure, although perhaps a bit satisfactory, seven other signals lit up in the distance, on the far edge of her range, and the range that Soraru was meant to search. Three others were similar to the signal near Hono, two of which bore something similar to chakra along side their natural pool. With no frame of reference, she couldn't tell what it was. The other four present were much smaller, either on par or lower than their own ability to handle.

However, as she watched one of the higher signatures suddenly faded from existence, as if it had never even been there in the first place, leaving only the two with the strange extra pools at their base.

[I haven't come up with their individual information so this is all I've got for you at the moment unless you guys actually face off against them, at which point i'll give you more.]

Soraru
Should he keep following the sporadically cut branches, they would eventually lead to the far end of the area of his search, where a cliff rose from the dirt in a sheer face going up, where the forest's valley began sloping back up into the mountains of Kaminari no Kuni. If one tried hard enough, there were enough handholds to climb its surface, but whether or not it would lead to anything fruitful was uncertain.

A small space separated the cliff face from tree line, three maybe four feet before the trunks started again. It seemed though that nothing more than animals had gone this way in any amount of time. Even if something had, without refined training in hunting, he wouldn't be able to distinguish any useful tracks in the small stretch of rocky ground.

Hakanai & Shu/Clone One
[Since the search here stopped for the moment, there is no new information to provide.]

Hono/Clone Two
[Likewise there isn't a whole lot to give here, since the man hasn't been woken or alerted in any way, but I do have a little.]

Hono's attempt at a light signal was a valiant effort, but with a combination of thick undergrowth, heavy boughs above them, and Miko's fog above even that, no matter how he tilted the glass the chances of anyone seeing it from as far away as their team leader stood was slim to none.

BlackFruity
AD Reaper Elyse
Lily Platypus
Otterly Obsessed

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items