Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:41 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Heh I'm starting to wonder if anyone can beat your and raw's post count.

I've been quite chatty today. I don't normally post this much. It's almost a little weird.
Well if you combine all my accounts togeather I beat her's. Eh he yes we do tend to talk a lot. You should see my PM box ^^;
Well you know I do. I'm happy for it ^__^ I have been wanting to talk to you.

Heh well with the number of accounts you've got... *starts talking to johnny depp*
    It's nice to finally just sit and talk to you, now i'm just going to have to get back over the pass one of these weekends and drag my laptop to starbucks or something to get ahold of you while i'm in town.
Oh I only have two now...all the rest are lost to the see of wrongfully banned accounts. I totally guessed on that jonny depp poster just so you don't think I'm some insane talker.
that starbuckas has a nice free connection 8] I use it before I work sometimes. ^^;; I hope I'm not different from what I was told to be ^^;

I see I see.
    yay! I like good connections. the one i'm on right now sort of sucks. Sometimes it's absolutely wonderful, other times its total crap.
    random question: are you the one josh calls his twin?
yes yes.
Oh yes well I live in the hill so i can't steal someones service.
Yes, I am Josh's twin....boo.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:46 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Heh I'm starting to wonder if anyone can beat your and raw's post count.

I've been quite chatty today. I don't normally post this much. It's almost a little weird.
Well if you combine all my accounts togeather I beat her's. Eh he yes we do tend to talk a lot. You should see my PM box ^^;
Well you know I do. I'm happy for it ^__^ I have been wanting to talk to you.

Heh well with the number of accounts you've got... *starts talking to johnny depp*
    It's nice to finally just sit and talk to you, now i'm just going to have to get back over the pass one of these weekends and drag my laptop to starbucks or something to get ahold of you while i'm in town.
Oh I only have two now...all the rest are lost to the see of wrongfully banned accounts. I totally guessed on that jonny depp poster just so you don't think I'm some insane talker.
that starbuckas has a nice free connection 8] I use it before I work sometimes. ^^;; I hope I'm not different from what I was told to be ^^;

I see I see.
    yay! I like good connections. the one i'm on right now sort of sucks. Sometimes it's absolutely wonderful, other times its total crap.
yes yes.

Well the service I'm stealing at the moment is our own... simply because I dont feel like sitting next to my parents' room. I'd rather have the privacy of my downstairs domain.
    Ah, in that case, I've seen a picture of you on his myspace. ^_^

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:55 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I see I see.
yes yes.

Well the service I'm stealing at the moment is our own... simply because I dont feel like sitting next to my parents' room. I'd rather have the privacy of my downstairs domain.

And that's alright! You should get a stronger single or....get one of those single amplyfiers.
Oh my *covers face* that is the worst picture of me ever taken of me *gonk* I begged him tot alke it off but noooo.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:00 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I see I see.
yes yes.

And that's alright! You should get a stronger single or....get one of those single amplyfiers.
Oh my *covers face* that is the worst picture of me ever taken of me *gonk* I begged him tot alke it off but noooo.

I've done what I can to help, but the biggest problem is that its just a cheapy pile of a router because my parents didnt know better and wouldnt listen to me back when they got it and are too lazy and cheap to get a better one. I deal with it though, it gets the job done.
    I've had A LOT worse pictures than that, thats not bad at all!!! ^___^

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:06 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I see I see.
yes yes.

I've done what I can to help, but the biggest problem is that its just a cheapy pile of a router because my parents didnt know better and wouldnt listen to me back when they got it and are too lazy and cheap to get a better one. I deal with it though, it gets the job done.

As long as it works ^^; I got satelight for that reason 8]
@.@ you will just have to belive me that I'm much prettier then that -___-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:16 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I see I see.
yes yes.

I've heard that on cloudy days sattelite doesnt work.. is that true? how's the connection usually? what are the good and bad points to it? [my parents want internet over there at our property, but they refuse dial up and dont know much about sattelite.
    I believe you. I have no reason not to ^_^

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:23 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I've heard that on cloudy days sattelite doesnt work.. is that true? how's the connection usually? what are the good and bad points to it? [my parents want internet over there at our property, but they refuse dial up and dont know much about sattelite.
On snowing day's it's not to hot but I like it. It's good at being fast. the only bad points is that sometimes the connection randomly disconects once in a day and the weather thing...it doesn't do too hot with wind ^^;
thank you *bows* in the mean while I will re-rant at him for that u.u;; If I had a myspace account that would be easier to fix ^__^;;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:28 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

On snowing day's it's not to hot but I like it. It's good at being fast. the only bad points is that sometimes the connection randomly disconects once in a day and the weather thing...it doesn't do too hot with wind ^^;
thank you *bows* in the mean while I will re-rant at him for that u.u;; If I had a myspace account that would be easier to fix ^__^;;

That is very good to know, thank you!
    Heh. myspace is overrated. I only keep mine around to keep in touch with the very few friends i have left.

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:33 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Heh. myspace is overrated. I only keep mine around to keep in touch with the very few friends i have left.
Anything for you. ^^
Same as josh, I've just been bugged to get one. Ofcourse I'm holding out, I'm strong >3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:36 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Anything for you. ^^
Same as josh, I've just been bugged to get one. Ofcourse I'm holding out, I'm strong >3

^_^
    Go strongness!!! keep holding out... if you start myspace after gaia, myspace takes over gaia time. I did it the smart way and did the whole 'obsess with myspace' phase first before i came back to gaia

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:44 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Anything for you. ^^

^_^
    Go strongness!!! keep holding out... if you start myspace after gaia, myspace takes over gaia time. I did it the smart way and did the whole 'obsess with myspace' phase first before i came back to gaia
Oh nothing can keep me from gaia. Pokemon use to...but not really anymore since I talk about pokemon on gaia XD;;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:49 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Anything for you. ^^

^_^
Oh nothing can keep me from gaia. Pokemon use to...but not really anymore since I talk about pokemon on gaia XD;;

^_^ Thats another thing I never really got into.. pokemon. i think i was too creeped out by pikachu

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:59 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Anything for you. ^^

^_^

^_^ Thats another thing I never really got into.. pokemon. i think i was too creeped out by pikachu
Oh then watch out XD Me and raw are rather cronic...though we havn't talked about it in a while O: shocking Well new topic for me! New old topic but shhh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:23 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Anything for you. ^^

^_^

Oh then watch out XD Me and raw are rather cronic...though we havn't talked about it in a while O: shocking Well new topic for me! New old topic but shhh.

I suppose I could be taught.. All I really know is the little yellow one is Pikachu [i dunno honestly it sort of sounds like a bad sneeze >.<] and there's something to do with a team Rocket? Other than that, I have no idea and I'll leave it to you two to educate me. ^__^

bite.me.barbie

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:10 am
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

^_^

I suppose I could be taught.. All I really know is the little yellow one is Pikachu [i dunno honestly it sort of sounds like a bad sneeze >.<] and there's something to do with a team Rocket? Other than that, I have no idea and I'll leave it to you two to educate me. ^__^
team rocket was more of anime thing. The games are much different. I have a pikachu but I don't use him. I have zapedious that's much better and he flies 8] The games are more about going to different parts of the towns getting pokemon and training them to get badges. ^__^ the newer ones are twice as long...now I want to play >.> <.< Maybe I can get some time in.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff