Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:54 pm
"Okay, so that means that you met him about a year after I did," she muses, nodding to herself. Kaname steps closer to Viola.

"It also means, however, that Viola-san, like us, didn't know where he was for over a year and a half. Correct?" Kaname asks, an expectant look on her face. Risu's face pales as she realizes the gravity of Viola's situation.

'Since she's his girlfriend, she must have been even more desperate than I was to find him. Which means...'

"This past year and a half must have been really hard for you," the pinkette says quietly, her tone suddenly very serious.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 pm
She nodded. "It's been really hard. I've gone around everywhere looking for him. I have this small picture of him. It's pretty worn out though." She pulled from her pocket the small wallet sized picture from her pocket and showed it to the two women. It showed the smiling Ovan holding Viola in his arms.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:09 pm
"Aw, you two are so cute together," Risu coos, smiling, glancing knowingly at her teacher.

Kaname returns the look.

If Viola got her student and Risu's beloved "big brother" to smile and look so genuinely happy, she was no ordinary girl...and it was no wonder that he had remembered her so quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 am
Dawm it. He took the fattack of Therins keyblades. Within the dust you see Xanov arms messed up from him trying to grab the blade, he succeeded in doing so but not without hurting myself. Special delivery. He tossed Therins blades back at him as a decoy as he throws his own blade infused thundraga blade at him.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:53 am
Violet blushed and hid the picture. "No!!" She looked away from them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:50 pm
Therin simply summoned them back and knocked Xanov's blade out of the way. "Just so you know, they come back anytime you want them to." He threw a firaga and prepared twin ragnarok bursts from his keyblades.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:45 pm
He appeared behind Therin and Knocked one of his blades away. Dont underestimate me. He appeared infront and attacked with a graviga to pin Therin. Gotcha He teleport to the ground and uses a series of Thundraga's  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:32 pm
Therin ghosts behind him, the after image seeming to writhe in pain from the lightning. He unleashed the full ragnarok that he still had, the rays quickly spiraling towards him. Therin followed up by throwing a magneraga and some gravigas to keep Xanov occupied. He also summoned the blade he knocked away and prepared to serve some swordplay.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:02 pm
Risu pouts.

"Aw, but it was so cute~!" she sighs in an exaggerated manner. Kaname covers her mouth to stifle a rather loud giggle at her student's expression.

Risu notices and mock-glares at her teacher.

"Masterrrrr," she whines, "stop laughing at meeeeee."

Kaname flushes.

"I am not!" she denies. Risu shakes her head.

"Are too!" the pinkette says stubbornly.

"I am not!" Kaname repeats hotly.

"Uh uh," Risu shakes her head again.

"Ah...look! Therin-kun just summoned his Keyblade back!" Kaname shouts suddenly, gesturing wildly to the Replica.

Risu whips her head around to stare at the battlefield.

"No! Xan-nii! Master, I told you this was a bad idea! Someone is going to get hurt!" the girl says worriedly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:08 pm
Viola's eyes suddenly widened as she watched the two women comment back and forth. She then shook her head and watched the boys fight.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 am
He stared up at the energy coming torwards him. crud.. he gets hit from the attacks and the explosion surround hm in a dust cloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Risu's eyes widen as she sees Xanov get hit.

"No! We have to go--" she starts to go forward, but is held back. Looking up, she sees her teacher.

"I'm afraid that's impossible. This is Xanov-kun and Therin-kun's battle. We are not to interfere, no matter how bad it looks," Kaname says gently.

"They will be fine. You just have to believe," she adds when the girl's expression does not change.

Biting her lip, Risu glances at the battle, and then back at her teacher.

"I hope you're right," she murmurs.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:32 pm
Therin braces himself for whatever Xanov will do next. "Come on, Xanov. I know it'll take more than that to keep you down." He yelled out, tauntingly. He wanted to see how far this nobody could push himself and how far he would need to go to match him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 am
Xanov held his weapon in a defensive pose, but the look in his eyes were no longer normal. He swingged his blade to get rid of the dust cloud then stared up.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:14 am
He glanced up to see what Xanov was looking at. He was confused, but he kept an eye on him in case it was a trick.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff