PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:27 pm
Name: Lita Rutherford
Describe your dream soquili:

Name(s): Mark, Angel, Collins.
Type(s): Normal, Winged, Normal.
Discription: Mark Pic, Angel Pic, Collins Pic

Quest thread (if any): User Image
Not set up perfectly cause i'm not sure how to...^^;
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I Just love the shop. and it is also a test to see if i really can raise up the funds for such a expensive quest. A test with a great reward at the end.

The Bolded is the top priority of the three...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:27 pm
Name: Lupine_Warrior

Name: Charmed (also called Sakura)
Colour: White, black mane + Tail, and black stockings (markings) up her legs and she'd have black tipped wings.

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: They're so beautiful, and My previous mare died, She'd run as if she was flying, and her colouring is described the same above. I miss her so much and I wanted her to be remembered always, as I never had photos of her crying So I'm questing for her memory! heart I'm not making up a sad story just to get one. I'm being honest and I'm a patient person, so don't take it that way. heart  

Vanity Gardens Events

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:50 am
Got both of them, started two more quests.

Name:
Evelyn Kyros

Name of horse: Wild Wind
Owner: Evelyn Kyros
Temper: Unpredictable
Breed: Mustang Paint

Description:
Base Coat Color: White & Black [link]
Mane & Tail Color: Medium Length, Braided (Mane); Long Length Braided (Tail) - Black & White (Mane); Black (Tail) [link]
Eye Color: Left Eye -
Chocolate Brown [Hex Color Code: #993300]; Right Eye - Diamond Blue [Hex Color Code: #0EBFE9]
Hooves Color: Yellow-white [link]
Markings:
    - Black paint blotch upon the head, covering both ears
    - Black paint blotch upon one eye
    - Black paint blotch upon the neck and chest as a shield
    - Black paint blotch on the back like a war blanket
    - Remove black paint blotch on the side, or enlarge it
[link]

Reference Image(s): [link], [link]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Similar to Tawali's [link] feathers with the main part of the catcher being the same blue as Tawali's and the string a
dark sky blue/"legacy" blue [#00688B]
Tag Frame color: Black [#000000]
Tag Feather color: Similar to Tawali [link]

Name of horse: Myrddin
Owner: Evelyn Kyros
Temper: Contemptuous
Breed: Red Dragon

Description:
The small scales of a wyrmling red dragon are a bright glossy scarlet, making the dragon easily spotted by predators and hunters, so it stays underground and does not venture outside until it is more able to take care of itself. Toward the end of young age, the scales turn a deeper red, and the glossy texture is replaced by a smooth, dull finish. As the dragon grows older, the scales become large, thick, and as strong as metal. The neck frill and wings are an ash blue or purple-gray toward the edges, becoming darker with age. The pupils of a red dragon fade as it ages; the oldest red dragons have eyes that resemble molten lava orbs.
Base Coat Color: dull, deep red
Mane & Tail Color: horns, back scales,
Eye Color: molten lava red-orange
Hooves Color: yellow to red hooves (bottom up)
Markings: back scales, face horns

Reference Image(s): [link], [link], [link], [link], [link]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Amulet of Taming [link] with Aquamarine stone [link]
Tag Frame color: Black
Tag Feather color: red and black

Quest thread (if any):
User Image
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:
I have my first girl, Ever Sacrifice, and I've enjoyed being part of this shop for going on a year.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:35 pm
Name: Dark_Queen_of_Death aka. Queenie, DQ, or DQoD

Describe your dream soquili: She's a cosplay based on my Cheshire-Catgirl OC, Chessy. She has yellow eyes, long wavy purple hair, gradient coat (dark purple at her hooves and muzzle, fading into light pink at her back and head), and darker purple stripes on her back. Her tummy is a lighter pink color than the rest of her body, she has dark purple hooves.
She wears two dark purple straps on her hindlegs with silver bells on them, the wears two purple cloth bands around the top of her forelegs which have veil-like pink cloth attached to them. She also wears a large purple collar with a silver bell on it, and a pair of silver ear-rings, which are a pair of small silver bells attached to her ears by fine silver chains. She also has small 'tufts' of hair at the top of each of her ears.

Quest thread (if any): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I haven't got one of my own, but I've been a huge fan of them for so long! I have a huge addiction to horses (especially MLP's, which I collect!) and also this Soq would be very personal for me, as she's my longest-running and all time favourite OC.  

Dark_Queen_of_Death

Amorous Lunatic

Presca

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:04 pm
Name: Presca
Describe your dream soquili: I have two absolutely gorgeous ones and one on the way, so I guess I can't have enough. Right now, I'm questing for a peach tulip colored flutteruni, a cosplay of Vaan from FFXII and a painted horse - sorry still finding pics for that
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8472173
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: It's the brightest, prettiest and most consistently lovely pet on Gaia, plus the folks who run it are pretty terrific too  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:21 pm

Name: nekolulu
Describe your dream soquili: I have one absolutely gorgeous , so I guess I can't have enough. Right now, I'm questing for a scyed wolf from legend of zelda twilight princess, a cosplay of legend of zelda twilight princess
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8209313
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: because it is all I want for my for my birthday I hope that the good people will help me to see my dream

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:39 pm
Name: GriffinFire
Describe your dream soquili: A cosplay of the legendary Pokémon Lugia, found in the Johto Region. Not much else to say, I guess. XD
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8894265
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I have no Soquili as of yet, but think they're absolutely gorgeous. whee Also, I'm obsessed with Lugia. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:28 pm
Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Describe your dream soquili: My ultimate dream soquili is a black wind mare with white tiger stripes on her body, a cosplay of an OC of mine.
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9271835
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I love them and really want one... currently -as of this post- I have no Soquili  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:22 am
Name:Syrynx

:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Pony Bride "June"
Owner: Syrynx
Temper (one word for horse's personality): loving
Breed: MLP
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): White body with white hair, although her mane and tail should have a few iridescent strands mixed in, please. On her hip needs to be two lavender doves holding an aqua ribbon holding two intertwining wedding bands. Very long tail, and a long voluminous mane. Wedding ring on front left hoof. Light purple eyes, blushing cheeks.
Reference Image(s): User Image
hasbro art Close up of hip mark photograph of the whole pony
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: diamond ring on front foreleg
Tag Frame color: rich purple
Tag Feather color: lavender

Quest thread (if any): Quest page
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Honestly, I want to quest for this soquili just as a personal goal, and as a personal reminder of my recent wedding. Hard to explain eloquently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:37 pm
Name: Lady angel of death
Describe your dream soquili: Light brown main
with whits stripes and vines wraped around the white strips. The vines
have pink roses. Light blue eyes. Tail is light brown with one white strip
with the vines around it. Her fur is a slightly darker brown with vines
wraped around her back end. She has golden hooves with Pink roses and
two green leaves on them.
Quest thread (if any): Amadahy
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I am wanting one because I love horses. I am geting married June 30th 07 and would love one as a wedding gift. I also love to rp. I have a rp Guild about equine rps. Please help me git Amadahy.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

xXxDarkSinnerxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:01 pm
Name: xXxSinnexXrx
Describe your dream soquili: A Black wind soquili, with a sparkly pink play boy bunny symbol on her haunch, with deep pink eyes, pink tipped wings and if possible, light pink flames that swirl around her hooves.
Quest Thread: My girl <3'
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I love to rp, and i am a very artistic person, whom loves every style of art! Especially the ones i have no talent for! They are wonderful pets, with wonderful artists behind every gorgeous horse. And because i already love to rp, it would open a new door for me!!! I'd loooooooove to rp with soquilis!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:00 pm
Name: Bonara
Describe your dream soquili: A black mare, with medium length straight mane
[#0099FF], the same color blue eyes and hoofs.
Quest thread (if any): [X]
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Soquili's are some of the most beautiful pets I have seen on gaia. Ever since I had seen them a year ago, I decided, "I'm getting one."

Bonara

`raze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:12 am
Name: `raze
Describe your dream soquili: An Albedo-cosplay Soquili found in my quest thread.
Quest thread (if any): [x]
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: There really isn't a point to "beautifying" my avatar with expensive items. I fell in love with Soquili last year when I started looking into B/C pets, but never showed "posting" interested. Now that I have one and more comfortable in more crowded shops, I would love to get one of my favorite villain, Albedo.

Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff