Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Winter Wolves of the Revolution [RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm
Ivan sighed uncharacteristicly, sitting down.
I hate when this happens. When I feel like I've done something good, and it gets spit in my face. I will give you another chance. Join me, or die resisting. Unlike your curr, my kind is swore by blood oaths. I give you mine now.
Ivan tore one of his sleeves open, unaffected by the cold. Ripping out a tooth, he carved his wrist open.
I, Ivan Alexandrov, king of the vampires, swear by my blood and the blood of my ancestors that as long as I live, should you choose to side yourself with my kind, that not a not a hair will be removed from your pretty little heads, nor a nanometer of skin opened. If such an event would happen, the perpetrator will immediately be put to death. I swear this upon my blood, which I shed in good faith. Don't worry about the tooth, they grow back.
A vampire appeared nearby-with the house gone, they seemed to be able to see the wolves and Ivan. Soon his entire army surrounded them, with Devyn near Ivan. Ivan turned around and yelled at his people.
Nobody move! This is a private conversation. You may watch, but no more.
Ivan turned back around. Will you swear yourselves to the king of the vampires? ....Or die trying to escape?
(Thought I had forgotten about her, didn't you. Psyche! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 pm
Karina
she watched she would rather take the half-wolves side because she feels a better connection to them than this vampire so natrualally whatever the half-wolves chose she would go with their decision  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm
-adam did like he said and kame back- he hid behind a tree close to ivan but adam knew it wouldnt be long till he was caught- *sneezes* adam said quietly in a whisper "i hope no one herd me"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 am
Yuri sat up and rubbed his head, grunting. He shifted through a few different forms before returing to a human form. He looked up and saw Ryuu and Koro. "What the heck is going on? Last thing I remember is being dragged to Rayne's house.. Where are we?" His memory was sketchy. He felt his side. Yuri's eyes got big and he looked down. The wound is gone.. How..? He looked back at Koro and Ryuu.  

Rusega_BlackWolf

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:32 am
Koro chuckled. "Welcome back to the living my shifting friend. As for you." He looked at Ryuu. "I know you are a half-ling. I am not stupid. I do not expect them to kill him. I just expect them to escape. This place is hidden to vampires. I saw to it that my granddaughter would not be in danger. I have my ways of knowing things. They will escape. He will die, but not now. Now quiet." Koro's voice rumbled slightly as his temper spiked a bit. He took a breath and walked to a clutter of jars full of stuff. He began sniffing them and looking through them.

Zoe's ears twitched as Adam sneezed. She growled at Ivan's people. She stepped closer to Rayne. "We will need to fight.. But right now we have to go.. If you can keep up, follow me when I tell you, ok?" She whispered as quietly as she could, knowing Rayne's good hearing would pick it up. She tensed her arms and legs. Twirling the machetes once more, she waited for Rayne's answer, ready to fight their way out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:29 pm
-adam picked up a sharp rock- adam slowly went towards ivan stabbed him in the neck- "haha take that you blood sucking demon"  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm
Karina
She-walked-away-to-go-find-where-the-injered-half-wolves-were?Half-an-hour-later-she-finally-found-the-the-little-house-and-knocked-and-waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 am
-Rayne nodded, carefully, trying not to draw any atention to herself. She sheathed her sword.- Just tell me when to go. -She gave her a half smile.-

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 am
Zoe nodded. "You might need that.." She whispered, talking about the sword. She glanced around. There's so many of them... If we take him out, they swarm in.. Our only bet is trying to wound him and pray that his men attempt to help him before getting us. She glanced behind her shoulder, spotting more of them. Zoe thought for a moment. She glanced around, and saw a small dagger on the ground. She picked it up. "Now Rayne!" Zoe threw the dagger at Ivan, aiming for his head. She didn't wait to see if she hit. Zoe turned and grabbed Rayne's arm. She spun Rayne and jumped to a tree branch. "Come on!" She motioned for Rayne to jump. She jumped to another branch, just above one of the vampires. She dropped down, slicing at him with her machetes. Then she moved past him, outside the ring of guards. "Adam! Rayne! Come on, hurry!"

{{OoC: Umm.. What is Karina again..? Sorry. I can't remember and I can't add anything from Koro unless I know. sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:50 am
{Karina is a 9 year old girl with healing powers}

-Rayne jumped up into the tree behind Zoe and began hopping from branch to branch behind her.- I hope Adam is following. I really hope they don't follow us.

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:32 pm
-adam is close behind the girls-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:18 pm
Ivan pulled out the rock, more than a little annoyed.
Catch, you curr!
Ivan threw the rock straight at the back of Adam's head. Jumping into the trees, he followed in close pursuit.
Leave the girl and this adam alive, but keep them at camp in the sticky cells.
Ivan pulled out his pistol ((the one he had used way earlier when he lit the trees on fire)), and found only three shots in it.
Time to make every shot count.
Ivan used his great power in conjunction with the vampire gift of concealment, he covered the area in fog. Jumping from tree to tree, Ivan managed to catch up enough to take a shot from beside them. Rather than miss, he shot at a branch that Rayne and Zoe were to land on.
How I love the sweet smell of success.  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 pm
Zoe's fur rose as Ivan caught up. She watched as he shot the branch in front of them. Oh crap.. She quickly, without thinking, pushed on Rayne's back. She shoved her forward, toward the next closest branch. Zoe wasn't able to create her own momentum and landed on the cracking branch. It snapped immediately and she started falling. She hit the next branch down, a thick branch. Zoe had the wind knocked out of her and she let out a short groan. She tried to push herself up so she could see if Rayne had made it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 pm
A branch broke a few feet in front of Rayne, suddenly she found herself falling. She let out a yelp as she found herself falling through the canopy. Don't let me break anything, please. Zoe was falling with her. She reached out to grab branches that were flying past her. Tufts of fur were being ripped out as it caught on the forest around her. she managed to grab a branch and slow her fall, Rayne landed in a heap on the forest floor. "Ouch," She hissed, "Where the heck is Zoe?"

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 am
Zoe groaned again, slipping from the branch and hitting the ground. "I'm right here." She rubbed her head and stood, slowly. "Come on. We should keep going. He won't give us any time to recover." She offered a hand to help Rayne up. I hope Adam's alright.. We're close to home.. Ivan won't be able to follow us there.. She looked around the trees and leaves, searching for Ivan. Zoe's tail swayed cautiously as she prayed that they could make it to her grandfather's home.  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff