Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:18 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Hoisting her recently released Nimbus Galaxy from her shoulder, the broom that Devin Cloud had managed to acquire before ever hitting the shelves, Annabelle felt like she was on top of the world. The finely carved ivory wood felt warm beneath her fingertips as she shielded her gaze with her free hand and narrowed her gaze into the sunlight to try and find the captain. But just over her shoulder, she heard wind rushing, grass and leaves crunching beneath weight. Swirling backwards, Belle spotted the long mass of dark hair rolling in elegant curls. ”Daisy! Hey!” she greeted with an enthusiastic wave of her hand.

”I’m glad to see you came out, how’s Hogwarts been for you so far?” Belle wondered, truly curious, as she smiled and greeted the other pair of students that arrived.

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:59 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔉irst 𝔜ear

User Image

Quidditch, he had every love for the sport as near every child had when their dreams of rolling above the open stretching fields and coursing in the bright blue sky. Every child had dreamt of flying one day, and Dominic was no exception. He had practiced with his father all throughout his life, and earned more broken bones and scars than he cared to remember to count. But there was nothing like the adrenaline rushing through his veins and pumping in his heart. It was absolutely thrilling. Crossing the grassy field with his robes billowing in the wind, he gathered around the first years after choosing a school broom to train with, nothing fancy, a Cleansweeper would do him just well. Dark blue oceanic eyes washed over every form out on the field beside him before a charming smile struck his lips and he greeted them all with a wave.

”Nice to meet you lot,” his voice of silken honey swirled warm and inviting on his tongue. ”I’m Dominic Montague.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Quidditch Field with the Slytherin Try outs
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 am
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Keeper
Slytherin

Jasmine walked out onto the Quidditch Pitch, shocked at how many first years had gathered. 'Don't they know the chances for them are slim?' she thought as she looked over her broom. If there was one thing she had learned from attending her father's Quidditch practices, it was to make sure that your broom was in good working order. Newer members of the Irish team always blew that off, and the results were quite hilarious to the girl. She just didn't want it to happen to her.

Once she finished, Jasmine finally appeared to notice her housemates. "'Ello," she said.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 am
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda looked over at a first year boy with dark hair who introduced himself. "Hey," she said plainly, loud enough to get into the boy's earshot. When the fourth year girl showed up, Amanda gave her a small smile. "Hey!" she called out to last year's keeper. During the games, the two hadn't seen much of each other because they mostly stayed on opposite sides of the pitch. Amanda had to score on the other team, while Jasmine had to protect Slytherin's goal hoops.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:22 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔉irst 𝔜ear

User Image

Crushing whimsical grass beneath his dragonhide boots, Dominic casually reached the other members of his house with an easy, lethargic smile plastered upon his lips. It hadn’t bothered him that he hadn’t truly acquainted himself with his other house mates, besides Daisy, whom he had met during the trip from the lake to Hogwarts castle. After all, a familiar cascade of blonde hair had met his eyes happily as he spotted his cousin already out on the field.
”Looks like I’ll finally get to see you play Belle.”

The young girl he had addressed, Annabelle, swirled on her heel with a brilliant smile gleaming on her features, her arms spread wide with her broom in one hand as she hurried to Dominic and captured him in a hug against his own will. ”Ooo, little cousin, I thought I’d never get to pick on you.” She teased, and Dominic struggled at every word, wiggling and worming his way out of her grip.

”Beelllleeee—“ Dominic laughed, his low voice rolling with a natural growl in his chest as he shook his head to fix his hair, his fingers clumsily combing through the locks of raven black hair that shadowed his oceanic blue eyes and then adjusting the camera that he always kept strapped around his neck. ”So when do we get to start?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Quidditch Try Out with the Slytherins
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:25 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

Slytherin 

Thoughts: This will be a fun year.....
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: Sorry I have been gone I went to my dads and he had o Internet then I had to help pack a lot last night...

Daisy smiled when Annebelle smiled at her, then Dominic walked up. She was a bit shocked at Belle's reaction to the pale boy, but she gave a small grin."Hogwarts has been great and I have made a few friends,"she said as she looked at Dominic with a smile."Hey Dominic,"she said in a monotone fashion and she tried to hold back the laughter at what she had just seen between the two of her friends. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Soemtimes you need to step back.....

Vanessa made her way to the pitch once again late for tryouts. It seemed that every sindle year since she first joined the team she had done that. it was something the blond really should try and fix Already there was a crowd of tryoust. it mad the girl wonder if she wanted t o keep her spot as chaser or try once again for the seeker position, that she never seemed to win but it was still fun trying. "sorry I'm late again" she called to her gathered housemates, her broom and quidditch gear in hand.

....in order to see it all.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:21 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fifth Year
Quidditch Pitch/ Slytherin Tryouts

Seeing the nice sized group gathered below Ronyo smiled as it seemed that each year more and more people came out to have a go at the try outs. It was a great thing to see and it meant the younger classmen were getting more and more interested in the sport. With a quick pull and sharp bank Ronyo pointed his broom to the ground and dove. He pulled up a few feet from the ground and brought his broom into a side skid to stop just short of the trunk and broom bucket. Jumping off his broom Ronyo grabbed the forms and handed them out to the group.

“Good to see everyone out, for those of you who don’t know me I’m Ronyo Storm the captain of this team. I’m looking forward to seeing how you all do, last year we had a nice turn out and I’m hoping for the same this year. Now for all the returning members you know the drill with the forms, for everyone else please fill them out and pass them back to me. There are quills by the trunk if you need one, just watch yourself when it jumps a bit, it’s been known to slam a few unwary students in the head for fun.”
Position Trying for:

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:39 am
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda trotted over to the trunk of quills when she obtained the form that Ronyo handed out for the members to fill out.

Form
Name:
Amanda Davis
Year: Second
Position Trying For: Chaser. I was chaser last year as well

When she finished filling out the piece of parchment, the girl handed it back to Ronyo.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 am
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Keeper
Slytherin

Jasmine grabbed a quill and filled out a form.

Name: Jasmine Acacia
Year: Fourth
Position Trying For: Keeper. Same as I've been.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

Slytherin 

Thoughts: Finally we get this started...
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy sighed as she grabbed the piece of paper. She pulled out her quill and started to write all of the information.

Name: Daisy Benster
Year: First Year
Position Trying Out For: Keeper or Chaser

Daisy folded the piece of paper and walked back over to Ronyo. With a light smile she handed the boy her paper with the information and turned back to Dominic and Belle."I really hope I get to be Keeper,"she said with a bit of excitement.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:51 pm
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Keeper
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Jasmine just handed in her slip when she heard a first year say she wanted her spot. Jasmine growled to herself before marching over. She had lost her brother and sister already, she was not losing her spot on the team. "Excuse me Daisy, but I've been keeper for the past four years. You're what? A first year? Not to be mean, but older students typically get first pick," the girl said, trying not to sound harsh. "Not only that, but my father's the keeper for the Irish team. He's also captain. So I've spent some time learning from him. If I were you, I'd pick another position."

As soon as Jasmine finished, she went off to where her broom was and worked on making sure it was in the best possible shape. Her father always said that was a good way to clear his mind, so she figured she'd give it a shot.

"Grief is not as heavy as guilt,
but it takes more away from you."

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Soemtimes you need to step back.....

Vanessa stepped forward and took the form they filled out every year. Once again she was aiming at the positions she tried for every year. Even if it never seemed as if she could beat Annabelle didn't mean she would easily give up. Even if she did start out debating rather she she would tryout for seeker she always seemed to. As she made her way to hand in the form she over heard the arguement over keeper and just sighed.

Returning to where she had left her broom she examined it. Over all it was good but needed some basic maintainace. The blonde had meant to do that prior to tryout but she had forgotten her broom care kit at home."Would anyone have a broom care kit I could borrow back at the common room?" She asked in general "I forgot mine at home and it's a few more day until the next Hogmeades trip." As usual her voice was quiet and soft so she wasn't too sure any of them had heard her.

....in order to see it all.

User Image

FORM
Name: Vanessa Hopewell
Year: 5
Position Trying for: the usual Seeker or Chaser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 pm
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Keeper
User Image

Jasmine looked up as she heard Vanessa asking for a kit. "I do Vanessa!" she announced.

"Grief is not as heavy as guilt,
but it takes more away from you."

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:25 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

A gentle smile rested plainly on her lips as she dismissed herself idly and veered to face the captain of the team. She had always liked Ronyo, he had always been a fair, and just leader, always willing to help. Tying her long blonde locks tightly behind her, she meandered to the chest and hastily scribbled her name on a slip of parchment.

"Oh, I have one you can borrow Vanessa," Belle chimed as she turned in her form.

Quote:

Name Annabelle Rich
Year Fourth
Position Seeker, or, Chaser

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games