Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:30 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu stepped up next to the girl. Then, Ryuu face the girl, bowed, grabbed and kissed her hand. 'I know you can read my thoughts, so hello my name is Ryuu I am a dragon,' he thought. "It's nice to meet you Kaccee," he finally said aloud to her. Then, he finally grabbed a chair slung it over next to her and sat down. He grabbed a waiter lightly by his sleeve, and said, "bring me anything that's for a dragon."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:35 pm
Danny gasped at the condition of Greg and ryuu kissing the back of Kaccee's hand.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:38 pm
Kaccee looked up and smiled at gregory, then looked at ryuu, suprised nice to meet you too, Ryuu..... her stomach growled, reminding her of how hungry she was ah... some sweet tea and maybe a steak? please?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:42 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu laughed at Danny, "don't get the wrong idea where I have come from kissing the back of a women's hand is a sign of respect," Ryuu told him. "That is all it was Danny respect, but I will tell you the truth she is very pretty," Ryuu said as the waiter brought him his food.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:45 pm
Gregory smirked. "Are all dragons such smooth operators, bro?" Then he smiled at Kaccee and handed her a Blood-letter Boutique gift card "I know the name's a bit creepy, but they've got some cute stuff there, too." He blushed a bit. "I'd also be willing to pay for your food, if you want." He glanced at Danny and Ryuu. "I'm afraid you lads are paying for your own grub, though."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:49 pm
"I don't care."He said a little quickly and felt his face get hot from Ryuu's comment and he glanced at Kaccee and hoped she could tell him what he was feeling about this.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:50 pm
Kaccee smiled at the gift card and thanked him for his offer to pay for her food why thank you, this is very generous of you! her eyes glinted with happiness, she looked at danny and there was a reading look in her eyes as she read his thoughts and feelings  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:55 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu laughed then looked at Danny, "Dang he gets the girl and we have to pay for our food is that fair." Then, he looked at Gregory still laughing, "I'm joking," he said as he handed his money to the waiter. Ryuu saw that Kaccee was reading Danny's thoughts, and Ryuu blushed a bit, 'Crap,' he thought trying to block his thoughts, 'Can't let her know how I feel.' He could feel himself blushing more and more.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:07 pm
kaccee caught what ryuu thought and sighed, closing her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Gregory smiled. "No problem, cutie." He glanced at Ryuu. "And pretty as she is, I'm not doing this just to 'get her'. If she's into me, that's awesome. If not, it's no skin off what's left of my nose." He looked at the floor. "She'd probably hurl if she saw what's under my clothes, anyway..."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:09 pm
Kaccee's ears twitched Gregory, i wouldn't hurl, i've seen much about your past, and have seen some of your memories that showed scars, and i have seen worst memories  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:14 pm
Gregory blushed. "Well, seeing memories and seeing the real deal might be two different things..." He laughed weakly. "And what happened to me at fat camp stays between us. There's embarrassing, and then there's me wanting to leap into traffic to escape the humiliation."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:16 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu caught Kaccee's expression and laughed, "dang I didn't do I good job at hiding my feeling," he sighed, "oh well." He stood up and grabbed his stuff and stretched, "well I'll be outside till it's time to go to the school," he said. As, he went past Kaccee when he was walking out he whispered, "sorry," to her then went out the door. When Ryuu got outside he thought to himself, 'Good thing I can hide my memories that what I want no one knowing.'  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:20 pm
He sent his thought asking.'Why am I having these feeling's of jealously?'And he felt his face get hotter as he thought that.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers