Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mousekit88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:26 pm
Hikaruisawsome
mousekit88
(I am totally lost here. -_-)

(ok so we were at your house, then I meet my shingami at your house, then some random dude comes, and idk what happened there, then Ryuk comes to the earth (I don't know why) it got wild, then he leaves, then shingami boy and his shingami leave. then me and my shingami leave. we're at my house, except I had to coff up blood and stuff. Jake is at his house once again. so confusing for now. if this didn't make sense then read from begining to some far...)

Am I at the house too?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image Kari looked around it was getting late, she had been out walking. She had just passed a young woman sitting at a bench. She shrugged and continued to walk home. "why has this happening?"she whispered to herself. she was lost in thought when she came across the corpse of the young woman. her eyes widened and she searched her pockets for her phone. "where is it?" she looks around for anyone to help, but she doesnt see anyone.*sigh* "she's so young. i wonder why she died." kari shakes her head finally finding her phone, she calls 911 telling them she has found the body of a young woman she presumes to be dead. hanging up the her phone she backs up to a wall and slides down into a sitting position. 'it doesnt look she was mugged, maybe...' "no this cant keep happening. this new Kira needs to be stopped. there have been to many innocent lives taken."Kari buries her face in her hands and waits.  

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:18 pm
mousekit88
Hikaruisawsome
mousekit88
(I am totally lost here. -_-)

(ok so we were at your house, then I meet my shingami at your house, then some random dude comes, and idk what happened there, then Ryuk comes to the earth (I don't know why) it got wild, then he leaves, then shingami boy and his shingami leave. then me and my shingami leave. we're at my house, except I had to coff up blood and stuff. Jake is at his house once again. so confusing for now. if this didn't make sense then read from begining to some far...)

Am I at the house too?

I'm out killing with my new eyes and u're at your house....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:18 pm
Jake stepped out onto his portch with his usual blank expression as he started to play a soft melody, trying to relax.
User Image  

Akarui kishi Zane

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm
Shia ^^

hehehehe this girl is now dead hahahahaah...

Shia stared at the girl she had just killed. She smiled. Doesn't anyone know that Massie killed my 3 dogs when I was 14....she became a murderous pet killer ever since.....,she thought to herself. Even my Shingami should've known that....! Shia started to walk the same way that Izzy went. Then she saw a shadow run to the next block. Oh no, Shia thought frantickly, did that person see me?! I hope not...If so then I'll just find out who she is and what she wants. Shia started walking to where Izzy was, hoping to find out who she was or is. also hoping she wasn't a threat.

who was that?!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:45 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I closed my eyes and made my decision.
I'd leave this girl alone for now... I think she'd make an excellent player in this game.
My eyes flickered back to the now lifeless body. Then all of a sudden I saw a person hunched over the body as if she was analyzing it.
I floated closer to her and saw it was that woman that I saw in the bedroom before. I tilted my head and smiled.
"Tiz, tiz. Why call more police hm? It's no fun if there's so much players wanting to play the role of an investigator."
I turned my back at her and saw Shia-chan. And she was...
I tried to stifle my giggle.
So... she wanted to acquaint Izzy-san hm? This shall be very interesting to watch...
"Careful Shi~a~chaaaaan~" I said aloud, knowing Shia-chan would hear me.

( @Akarui kishi Zane, try to take part more in the roleplay. Make your avatar spy on this scene or something. -shrug-
I'd like it if all gaians participated ^ ^)

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:58 pm
(lol will do my character is still worried about Shia's deathnote XD)
Jake watched as people started to gather around the dead woman "this has got to stop...! Why destroy someone innocent, what's the gain in that?!" he growled glaring over at Shia.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:31 pm
Shia ^^

XD >.> ahhahahahaha he scared me hehe

Shia here's a voice of her Shingami saying aloud:"Careful Shi~a~chaaaaan~". Shia then turned around to a very mad sounding voice: "this has got to stop...! Why destroy someone innocent, what's the gain in that?!". Shia sighed. Shia glared at Jake. Then she saw his full name and life span. so his name is Jake (last name). wow I can't believe it...I could get rid of him, but then whoever I saw might be watching me. Shia thought dissappointedly. "so hi Jake, what are you doing here anyways....Also this woman killed my pets and then started to kill other people's animals....and why do you blame me for killing a murder that no one seems to know about."  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:40 pm
Jake let out a sigh "I didn't know that, but still.. why kill her?" he asked in a low voice as to not draw any attention "get the police to take care of it and use your energy on the people who deserve it." he stated turning his attention back to his guitar.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

Izzy stood back up and walked out from behind the building, her cell phone in hand and prepared to call, she walked down the street where a lady had stopped to examine the woman who died. She walked over and looked down, no gun wound, or stab puncture, or ..nothing.

She looked at her cell phone sending a quick text and looked at the girl who was examining her, "Excuse me." she said softly, "Did you know this woman?"

ptjessd

Married Husband

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:22 pm
Shia ^^

" This woman? good lord yes, she is a girl who is a completely and utterly evil girl....she murdered my dogs one time. I haven't really seen her since....but she cam toward me and flopped down like so and I could do nothing to help her....she scared me though...." Shia said. Shee heard sirens coming. "I gotta go, so see you later..." She turned around away from Izzy and smiled she now knew this woman's name as well. Then she walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Izzy turned toward Shia and looked at her smiling, "You aren't very discreet are you?" she questioned.

She looked at the woman's body, "I saw a lot." she stated, "Poor girl." she murmured, "Well, it was nice meeting you." she laughed and half turned away, "Oh, I'm not completely positive that this was you, but I'm pretty sure, so I wouldn't try anything. Especially with all these people around."

ptjessd

Married Husband

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:36 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I giggled. Uwah, she's starting to smile like me now. I said referring to Shia-chan's smile.
Police sirens we're becoming louder. I groaned. What an annoying sound...
I looked back at Izzy-san and nodded. An intellectual woman indeed.
I floated in front of Shia-chan as she walking.
"So... what do you plan to do now hm? With one murder... you sure have caused a bit of an uproar already."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 pm
Shia ^^

I already know your name so why would I do something there, Shia thought gleefully as she walked off back to her house.when she was out of Izzy's sight she started to talk to Kurai." what do you think Kurai? I'm making my moves carefully but it seems like the king was almost placed in check once again....hmm you know, I'm gonna see what happens and wait for their moves. I wonder should I kill them off now or later, though. I know you're just here for the excitment obiviously, so I'm all on my own...". When she got back to her house she started laughing her head off. it was just to good, 2 people who's name's will be written in my Deathnote soon. but first I want to see how things will play out....she thought.  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers