Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:00 am
User Image

User Image

He had just taken out the bread and set it to cool when he felt him move up close to him His cheeks heated up and he closed his eyes some. “I will be…your are not only going to become my love…my friend…you are going to become my partner so I have no wish to hurt you.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 am
User Image"I know, I merely wanted to tease you. It seems it has worked." Oriax said with a soft laugh before moving to Jason's side. He watched the man continue with what he was doing sniffing at the bread.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:21 am
User Image

User Image

He smiled lightly at his words, cutting up the bread before setting it onto two plates. “The stew needs to cook for awhile with the meats and vegetables. And I don’t have any utensils to eat with like others…to expensive…so next best thing is bread.” Smiling lightly, he wrapped his arms around the other and rested his head on his shoulder. “As much as your fox and ferret forms are…I like holding you.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 am
User Image"I don't care if we have utensils. I am quite used to eating in different ways." Oriax stated smiling. "I am glad you like holding me, I like being held by you." the daemon stated relaxing into the hold once more.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:49 am
User Image

User Image

Smirking some, he playfully nipped at his skin, before kissing along his jaw line. “I have a question..from just being curious,” he said softly. “But…is there a way to hide your eyes from other people? Just for safety reasons should we go out in public as two humans.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:55 am
User ImageOriax gave a soft gasp as his neck was nipped at. Soft moans answered the kissing along his jaw line. "Hide my eyes? You mean to hide their color? I have never tried but I don't see why I couldn't." Oriax responded. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes for a few moments and when he reopened them they were a soft near ocean blue. "Did I succeed?"  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:04 am
User Image

User Image

When he opened his eyes, his heart seemed to nearly stop before smiling more. “They are gorgeous but I must admit that I love your original eyes.” Smiling, he kissed his lips gently before hugging him close. “For when you want to walk with me…please use those but for now please, let me see the real you.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:10 am
User ImageOriax felt nervous when Jason looked at him, he wondered if he had done it wrong until the other said they were gorgeous. "I am glad, you like them." Oriax purred liking the reaction he received. He moaned softly at the kiss his body tingling. "I can do that." in an instant his eyes were back to being violet.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:24 am
User Image

User Image

He smiled when he saw his violet eyes, finding him more attractive with them. "There is my adorable daemon," he said nuzzling him. After a moment, he pulled back and held his hand as he pulled him back to the living room. "Lets rest here for awhile...when the food smell starts to become heavy in the air, we know its ready then."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 am
User ImageOriax smiled appreciatively when the other was glad to see him back to normal. He purred when nuzzled, and followed when pulled back to the living room. "That sounds good." Oriax answered nuzzling the other back.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 am
User Image

User Image

He chuckled at how affectionate he was, feeling very happy about this. "You just an amazing gift that I thought would never happen," he said softly to him. "I mean.its just that my family has had their fair share of daemons...I wonder if it has something to do with our magic that attracts you all."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 am
User Image"A gift? You claimed me, no one gave me to you." the daemon said a bit confused. "Its possible that we are attracted by the magic, but its possible that it works the other way around. Afterall you found me. Daemons and Magicians don't live well without each other or at least my kind doesn't live well without a magician."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image

“I know I claimed you but I am saying that it feels so…unreal to have one of my dreams come true. That is why I say you are like a gift to me,” he said softly, running his hands through his hair. Smiling, he leaned in and kissed his lips gently before nuzzling his neck. “So…if we do really have a family should…should we actually start looking to move somewhere far away,” he asked looking to him. “For both of our safety and the childrens.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:00 pm
User ImageOriax blushed when Jason explained why he was such a gift to him. The daemon lay his head back on the other's shoulder as a hand ran through his hair rendering him nearly completely relaxed. Returning the kiss he purred as his neck was nuzzled again. "I would assume so, I won't allow the child to be threatened even at the stake of my own life."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image

User Image

“Then when the rain season stops…which should be in about a week or so, we can go out to look for something. If not I can just build us one from scratch,” he said easily. “I did build this one myself after all…took a few years but I am sure if I were to use magic it could possibly go faster.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff