Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:18 pm
[[lol... i've dissapeared, re-adopted by the evil scientist guy, the ringmaster is in his evil angel guy form, and knocked out the ballerina guy because she saw him... Beth is also knocked out because the ringmasters evil angel side got mad at her for letting ballerina girl see him...]] [[Sorry for the lack of names, I mean no insult. I just really forget names easily...]]
Thedoctorschild
Ayame Chiba

Ayame looked around confused following Shadow dove silently with a girl in her her arms. "Whats going on she whispered?

sorry its so short..im confused as to where we are in the story

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:19 pm
II Jello II
[[Lol I wish I had thought of that... I was preffering something a bit more dramatical... A bit of updates, a new love within the Lab..., I'll think of something... ;P But girl, you have some seriously skilled imagination. I'll come to you next time I have writers block.]]

[[Side note: This is the evil scientist guy: ]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[[Quite a charmer, ain't he?]]
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
[[How dramatical... I feel the sudden urge to top that...]]
The Phantom of GO
[[ And, with that, I've got to go. Goodnight, guys. ]]

[Urm...It's kinda hard for Phantom's character to be in two places at one time. I'm kinda assuming that's who you assume to pop up and save you. I would probably wait a bit if you're going to pop a big scene change, kuz it gets really confusing otherwise.]

Why, guuuuurrrrrllllllll, thank you. I'm actually not that good. Not compared to our fearless leader, anyways. But yeah...If you would like, I could make another male character for you to interact with so we aren't stretched.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 pm
[[I'm not exactly sure, as you already have Bast, but if you find that you would like to, then be my guest! : D ]]
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
[[Lol I wish I had thought of that... I was preffering something a bit more dramatical... A bit of updates, a new love within the Lab..., I'll think of something... ;P But girl, you have some seriously skilled imagination. I'll come to you next time I have writers block.]]

KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
The Phantom of GO

[Urm...It's kinda hard for Phantom's character to be in two places at one time. I'm kinda assuming that's who you assume to pop up and save you. I would probably wait a bit if you're going to pop a big scene change, kuz it gets really confusing otherwise.]

Why, guuuuurrrrrllllllll, thank you. I'm actually not that good. Not compared to our fearless leader, anyways. But yeah...If you would like, I could make another male character for you to interact with so we aren't stretched.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm
[[Speaking of the RP, shall we continue on?]]
Thedoctorschild

The Phantom of GO

II Jello II
[[I'm not exactly sure, as you already have Bast, but if you find that you would like to, then be my guest! : D ]]
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II

KittyKatKaye
II Jello II

finniii

Salty Genius

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm
II Jello II
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II

KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
The Phantom of GO

[I'll get on it right now. I'll make him beautiful and wonderful and a total amazing bad a** amazing dude. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm
[[*Liar*!! Now come back and RP before I MAKE YOU! >:3 ]]
The Phantom of GO

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 pm
[[Gurlllll, I lurv him already ... xD This is going to be such a PWNingfull RP... ! ]]
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II

KittyKatKaye

[I'll get on it right now. I'll make him beautiful and wonderful and a total amazing bad a** amazing dude. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 pm
[[ lol... beware the Quoting Monster! >:3 *Nom nom nom*]]  

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((Now that I'm finally back, everyone's gone. *sigh* Since I have time, I'll make this one nice and long.EDIT: Wow that took longer than I thought. Hi guys!))

Erazybeth woke up slowly. She was lying on her bed, in her room. She was still in her night-performance outfit. Her mind started jumping in several directions at once. How could I let a human get that close? What will happen to her? What will happen to me. Erebos had every right to be angry. Humans couldn't know about them. She'd failed to keep the secret. She missed the evening performance, where she was the lead acrobat. Had it failed because of her loss? Had it gone well? Neither was a good thought. If it had failed because of her mistake, she would be in severe trouble. However, if it had gone well without her, it meant she was expendable. What if she had to leave? She couldn't very well go back to the Seelie Queen. The monarch was not forgiving about the most minor of slights, and Beth's treason was egregious. So what then? The Unseelie Court? It was a vile, foul place full of bloodlust and viciousness. Much worse than that of the Seelie Queen. She couldn't very well go rogue either. Without the protection of a court, she would easy pickings for the other freelancers. Her mind spun in different directions. There was only one way to clear it. She changed out of her night costume into a different one. She had countless costumes. She could never wear "street clothes". With her upbrining taking place in a court, blue jeans always seemed repulsive to her.

After pulling her hair back into a tight braid, Beth slipped outside. It was still hours before dawn. It was deathly silent. Most of the other performers would be asleep or distracted in..."other" activies. Which meant the main tent would be empty. She slipped inside. The darkness was not absolute, as there were crew lights here and there. It was enough for her to see by. There were several platforms atop poles, all at varying heights. Using her wings and a few handholds, she made it to the top of one. In her routine she would flip and tumble across them, seeming to only barely make it, always on the edge, always in danger of falling. She unfolded her wings and took a small jump. And just like that she was flipping. And twisting. And rolling. Every possible move her mind could come up with, acted out before she even had time to really think about it. The constant motion soothed her unquiet mind. In the last part of her act, she would land on her tiptoes on the very edge, about to fall backwards. There was no safety net of course. That was saved for the younger crowd. And just as she was about to fall, someone would be there to catch her. Usually a male. And of course they would turn it into something...not meant for younger eyes. But there was no one to catch her. And she was glad. She didn't even pause, to draw out the suspense, but let herself fall backwards. For a few seconds, she let herself just enjoy the feeling of freefall. Then she twisted her body midair and let her wings unfurl. There was a slight ache as her fall was aprubtly slowed. She landed gracefully and took a deep breath.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
Alastor flew back to the circus, flitting quickly and as invisibly as he could to his own trailer, going around the back way. When he finally arrived inside the top trailer that belonged to him, he crouched down and carefully made his way into the bedroom, where his mortal guise laid in an asleep state. He gently placed the young lady atop the bed, slipping her inside the covers. Then, he put a hand on his guise's shoulder, causing his true form to disappear, the casual suit now appearing over the human form's body... Alastor's eyes flitted open as he sat up in bed. He turned around and fixed the covers around the ballet girl and calmly walked out, straightening the jacket of his suit.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm
[[Mr.Fluffles is getting bored >:I ]]
II Jello II

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 pm
[[I know, Madam Dumb a**, chill!! >:I *Rawr*]]
II Jello II
[[Mr.Fluffles is getting bored >:I ]]
II Jello II

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm
((We really do need an OOC thread. The only problem is, I don't think I'd bother to use it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:33 pm
[[ Lol. I don't think we'd use it, man. ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:36 pm
((So Beth is feeling nervous and otherwise embarassed. Which means someone needs to bug her. Volunteers?))  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games