Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Have a suggestion? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel the guild is now?
  Amazing!
  Pretty awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs work
  Not so good.
View Results

xzdarkxz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 pm
Make more contests and add some more excitement 2 the prizes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 pm

I actually got lost when I tried to look for the chatroom, didn't realize its on the main forum. Would have been better if the chatroom has its own subforum, as well as the word games like "What's the first thing you notice on the AAY"

It would be neatly looking too if the main forum would only consist of the introduction, announcements, rules and regulation, banners for advertisement, etc.

As for giveaways. Why not have a point system? =D

eg:
1 post reply = 100points. Bumps not considered.

Accumulated points have corresponding item or gold.

like,

100,000points = 50K

or

15,000points = Apprentice Charm.

This way, you would also know who are really the active ones. =D

----for this:

Get atleast 2-3 mods to work for you - each would have to have different GMT / location to make sure, if one is sleeping (since its night on their side), the other would be working (since its afternoon on theirs) =D

Chione-Hime

Chatty Gaian

Lady Patootie

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:18 am
@son zack: thanks for liking some of my ideas. mini maker is like decorating. it has many categories for diff. occasions. this is the link. and it's NOT 4 girls only c:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:46 am
ll son zack ll

thank you for agreeing with my suggestion. i can't wait to have the ball! i think it would be greater if the ball will be held in Virtual Hollywood. please feel free to ask me if you have questions about it. i would love to help! <3

i need to earn money as early as possible XD

momi milk tea

Tipsy Fatcat

Mi Ho The Gumiho

3,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:34 am
Hi,I'm here to suggest this very very wonderful GUILD <3.this GUILD IS WONDERFUL,my sister said "why should you try to be a big talker here?",well'i told her that i wan't to talk,but i am busy,now,i am not busy,so.....i am talking to u right now,this guild is so amazing,wonderful,nice and many more,i wan't this guild will be famous.
ll son zack ll
Hey everyone! smile

We're looking for some suggestions FROM YOU!

We want to improve this guild and make it the best around and by doing that we want to do things that you like!

Please post any ideas you may have! 3nodding

Examples: More ways for us to earn gold! Better contests! BlaH contest! Blah threads! New this, New that, Blah Subforum.
Just post whatever you think!

Once we get a nice amount of suggestions, the crew and I will discuss it and start implementing them!

Best Suggestion wins 1OOK GOLD!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:54 am
A Spring Bling Giveaway
You Can Have The Giveaway On The First Day Of Spring
(March 21) rolleyes  

xl Bre lx

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

pinkcubic penguin

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:21 pm
My suggestion? We should have an avatar of the week. Every week, one member of the guild is chosen to represent best avatar of the week...or every month one member is chosen to represent best guild member of the month. It should be chosen according to how they they dress their avatar up, and how much they post in the guild. Whoever is the best, they win 10-30,000 gold. I hope that's a good suggesting. heart

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 pm
Donating a lot of stuff to Zack and donate to poor people? o.o
People who are new here... Lol  

iJacie

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

x-Demonic Kitten

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:35 pm
hmmm why dont we hav a contest? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 pm
xXDead MemoriesXx
emenoh
xXDead MemoriesXx
emenoh
Hm... yeah, going off after Dead Memories suggestion, we could make personal-ish profiles for people. Including things like names, favorites, quests, etc.

Ya I agree, and we should all be friends so if you want to just send me a friend request

Sent...

Accepted, and if anyone else wants to they can too

I agree with the both of you...its hard to roleplay when you don't know the other person  

Never Again -l-

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Technit

O.G. Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm
Join forces with GWCI biggrin
Even though they are wedding planners, their events are amazing! I'm not saying to join their crew, their crew join you. They are very organized, creative people biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:27 pm
I say we do something off the wall and employ "soldiers" that will farm gold in zOMG and report back with all the gold they got, maybe army looking costumes and a group of them would look intimidating and badass  

Prezzision

6,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100

l Hitto l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:01 pm
trying...

we all in a same guild but some of us not know each other...
so we have a forum that the everyone in this guild know each other and love each other....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:03 am
i like this idea =D
Lee Charlotte
My suggestion? We should have an avatar of the week. Every week, one member of the guild is chosen to represent best avatar of the week...or every month one member is chosen to represent best guild member of the month. It should be chosen according to how they they dress their avatar up, and how much they post in the guild. Whoever is the best, they win 10-30,000 gold. I hope that's a good suggesting. heart

User ImageUser Image

Rikuu_89

Liberal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HimeSama_Hiro

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:09 am
ll son zack ll
snowahoma
umm we can have video of the week again!!! biggrin

Yes! We'll definitely start having this again. 3nodding It'll probably start next week though.

HimeSama_Hiro
have some meet ups on every events like new year christmas valentine's day and have some awards there :3 mrgreen 4laugh
Towns meet ups sound like fun. We actually had one towns party back in August 2010, so maybe we'll do another while we host an event! smile

jjjgrace
I think we should have a "theme-o-matic" writing contest.
Basically, you have a fixed number of people who can enter.
Once they have entered, have them fill out a form.
The contest host assigns each person a different song.
And the person has to make a story inspired by that song!
It would be cool xp

Oooh nice! Though I think we wouldn't have a fixed #. But so that everyone wins maybe give an entering prize of 5k or something and the winning prize 100k+ so no matter what, someone wins. But great idea!

yourGOLDismine xD
noob Center Law !!!!! help me! sweatdrop

Okay no problem! We'll get either a sub forum created for this or a main thread that will literally help you with a lot concerning this guild and different things on Gaia.

hey what's with august?> asking and thank you~^^  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces