Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mara June

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:26 pm
Hi! My name is Maranda but my friends call me Mara. I am 17 years old. Im hyper and easy to get along with. I love meeting new people and can be a little shy sometimes. and warning i can be very random sometimes. so yeah.....TACOS!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:54 pm
umm Im Lynn, 20, mix breed (i like saying that than saying mixed nationality it sounds more fun lol)i like rping, i dont like crunchy leaves. i like windy days that nearly knock you over. i dont like weather balloons. im extremely random lol. um thats all i can think of. thanks for tuning in!  

Lynndis-san

5,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

PrettyPrincessPeggy

Sparkly Fairy

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:59 pm
hello, my name is Peggy.
i joined gaia in '07 and then went on a 2-3 year hiatus..and then i came back last year. since then, i have become a little bit obsessed with gaia.. sweatdrop
oh, and i found this guild via the homepage-congrats on the feature (:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:41 pm
Greetings biggrin My gaia name is eilownyaurora, sorry but I don't want to disclose my real name. I'm going to be turning 30 this year, but that's okay. I'm trying to become a high school teacher to make sure teaching is what I want to do. I currently have a BA in Physics and I hope to get my PhD in Astrophysics so that I can teach at the college level and work for SETI. I joined gaia last year because it looked fun. I stay with gaia because it is fun. I love to read and write, I'm currently trying to get a children's book published. Anime is awesome, need I say more? I also like to draw, not that I'm great at it. Oh, and I'm a night owl because I love the stars! There is nothing I like better than spending the night outside with my telescope and looking up at the stars. Anything else you want to know, just ask. I'm pretty friendly, but sometimes I take a bit to respond. My computer and I don't always see eye to eye confused  

eilownyaurora

Friendly Fairy

14,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Befriended 100

Tetranian

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm
Tetranian here. I like many different things, and I thought this would be a nice guild to be a part of. I thank you for having me here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:09 pm
hi i'm orlando i'm kinda a shy guy but alway's in the mood to have random fun i'm not a fan of human's i have 2 cats love them so much heart U heart i rather ppl don't label me the universe is not yet fully understand so don't be ignorant. i'm alway's open minded to gain new exp points in life sweatdrop and gaia is awesome  

Vsvpnxsty

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miidourii

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:19 pm
UMMMM.....hello evrybdy..my name's monica n ma frnz prefer to call me mona...i'm here in gaia since 2009 (dont know which month!)... i've jst turned 16( YIPPEEE) well ma b'day's on 4th may ...u jst missed ma b'day...i'm an obessed twilight fan...i'm kinda flow-with-the-situation type girl..bt when smones plays fool with me then....well use ur inagination!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Howdy, my name is Quan. I am 19 years old and I will be turning 20 in a few days. I enjoy a lot of things in life, and my favorite animal just happens to be wolves. >.<;

I'm a nice guy, I can be a hot head sometimes but only if I feel like I'm being attacked. I have been apart of gaia since 2006. I am a... Mix Breed? As well. Lol, and if you wish to know more about me then ask.

Endito

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kattenli

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:32 pm
Hi I'm Katten (Kat)<<< not my real name (of course) but hopefully one it shall be. I am a Manga/Anime Adddict... can never get enough... I'm on Gaia every day and every night, off and on all through the hours... mostly in ZoMG and achievement hunting xp
I am a street kid success story, spending most of my life on the street and seeing most of the world not by choice, up until around 2 - 3 months ago and successfully living out my life in a nice warm comfortable japanese style home...
I love summer, but prefer the thunder and pooring rain during a hot sunny day...
ah... life is good
~ciao~  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:46 pm
Hi! I'm new to Gaia, but not to mmos and such. I don't beg for money and I'll only ask for help with quests when I feel like I've made friends with you and I really think you won't mind.
Lessee, about me......I'm 26 and a Momma! (hence the name) I love my daughter, she's the sunshine in my life. My husband is pretty awesome too! He works hard to take care of his family.
I love animals. I have a dog and a cat. I would have more pets, but we're building our home right now and my husband (very responsibly) requested that we wait to get a puppy. Also he said I could get a couple gerbils when it's built! I love gerbils!
Well, I guess that's it for now! Thanks for letting me join!

P.S. I read the rules. Really!  

CuteHappyMomma

Scarlet_Hanson

3,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:00 pm
Hi~! I'm backyard_holocaust (I hope no one's offended by my name...) and I joined this guild 'cuz I saw that it was featured on the home page and thought it was interesting. :3 I like to write stories, draw comics, and hang out with friends, and I'm a really great person once you get to know me. biggrin (Well, at least that's what my friends say...)

Also, I don't like to give out any personal information, so please respect that. >.o

Glad to be part of the guild! razz

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:11 pm
hi my name is monica n nice 2 meet 2 u!!!  

Miidourii

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100

A Pickle Surprise

Dapper Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:19 pm
OH HAI GUYZ!!!
...no Seriously. Hey! I'm Elysia, (ee-liss-ee-ya) call me Liss or somethin'. I probably have the worst name to pronounce in this forum, so nicknames are fiiine~! I am 16.
My Gaia account is just over 1000 days old, so I've been here for a while, but this is only the third guild I've joined! I must say though, it is a lovely guild. Don't be afraid to talk to me. I love making new friends, and i'll gladly accept requests, assuming you've talked to me or something, cos STRANGERS ARE SCARY!
...I may be a Gaia Veteran, but i'm a total guild newb!
Don't worry though, i did read the rules. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:14 am
Sup
Im new
Im 13
Im a Boy
Ilove them videogames
I hate them twililights
I like books and tv and stuff
so whats up  

okok715

2,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Etude Of The Day

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:57 am
Hey im josh, account name:TheShadowInTheBackground1 Im 13 yrs old live in Tx and currently haveing a mid-life-crisis anyway between all the drama of middle school life i like to get on gaia my favorite gaia game is, of coarse, zOMG!!! and i like to get on there dayly.  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff