Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
"Where the hell is my daughter?!" Neo Queen Serenity stood at the door, anger clear to the point her aura was showing it
Her ears perk up when she heard Neo Queen Serenity, though she kept her head lowered. "....You're not going to believe this..." She murmured, the look in her eyes showed that she was still in shock.

"Try me." She glared at Danni. "You and I both know Daniel that if something happened to Xena in my domain you'd show up in an instant raising hell."
"...Xena grabbed Rini by the neck and disappeared." She said then looks at Raph and Danni. "Enough! Both of you!" She exclaimed, while trying to pull herself together. "It's not going to do us any good if we continue this quarreling. It won't help us find them."

Danni: He sighed. "You're right. Where should we start looking?" he asked.
"What's your best bet?" She asked. "I doubt she'd go to either Central or the Fou Empire. Otherwise, Ari or Kaiya would spot her."

Danni: "So Haffa's then?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Try me." She glared at Danni. "You and I both know Daniel that if something happened to Xena in my domain you'd show up in an instant raising hell."
"...Xena grabbed Rini by the neck and disappeared." She said then looks at Raph and Danni. "Enough! Both of you!" She exclaimed, while trying to pull herself together. "It's not going to do us any good if we continue this quarreling. It won't help us find them."

"What's your best bet?" She asked. "I doubt she'd go to either Central or the Fou Empire. Otherwise, Ari or Kaiya would spot her."

"Better yet....What about Luna's?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Couldn't they also still be in the Ghost Zone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Danni: We can try that. We may have to split up and search." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:59 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"So who's going with who?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "We'll split up. You keep an eye on Raph here and go to Luna's. Serena and I will check around the Ghost Zone and some of the other doors.." he responded.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "We'll split up. You keep an eye on Raph here and go to Luna's. Serena and I will check around the Ghost Zone and some of the other doors.." he responded.

Serena nodded. "We should get going. Sooner we do, the sooner we can find them." Although she may have looked calm on the outside, her scent would reflect her nervousness and fear to any of the three that happened to sniff it  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Serena nodded. "We should get going. Sooner we do, the sooner we can find them." Although she may have looked calm on the outside, her scent would reflect her nervousness and fear to any of the three that happened to sniff it

Danni: "Let's go." he said as he started to leave.

@Sirea: "Ready?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She turned to follow him  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She gives a nod to Raph. "Yes."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:50 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She turned to follow him

Danni: "We'll check every domain and door if we have to. Come on." he said once he was outside and started to fly to the nearest domain.

@Sirea: He nodded and waited for her to show him how to get to Luna's.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:55 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She turned to follow him

Danni: "We'll check every domain and door if we have to. Come on." he said once he was outside and started to fly to the nearest domain.

She flew off after him. "Look Danni. I'm sorry for my outburst earlier. It's just, the amount of energy I sensed from Rini, I hadn't picked up on from her since she was a kid and that was when people from Nemesis were after her."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She turned to follow him

She flew off after him. "Look Danni. I'm sorry for my outburst earlier. It's just, the amount of energy I sensed from Rini, I hadn't picked up on from her since she was a kid and that was when people from Nemesis were after her."

"Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have bit your head off like that. I'm just worried. This whole situation with that zombie and his world..... I'm afraid Xena's going to be like me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She raises her hand and opens a rift near Luna's palace. "Let's go." She said before stepping through the rift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Rini were to look around, she would find herself in a dim-lighted room with her head trapped in what seems to be a glass box. The top of the box were a couple of tubes attached to it, as if it was made for filling the box up with water.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She raises her hand and opens a rift near Luna's palace. "Let's go." She said before stepping through the rift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Rini were to look around, she would find herself in a dim-lighted room with her head trapped in what seems to be a glass box. The top of the box were a couple of tubes attached to it, as if it was made for filling the box up with water.

He nodded and followed her out hoping to find Xena. He was worried about her and the safety of the other girl.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff