Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Skye's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:13 am
Skye giggled and turned around to face him. "Is that so" she dived under and swam towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:00 am
"Aww where is Skye now?" Kyuma was unable to locate Skye so he stayed in one place, "Maybe if I see her I can just swim away at the last second." Kyuma continuied to look around for Skye.  

IkatskiX

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:34 pm
leon sat and look at them "yeah looks like they are have alot of fun i guess i should move before they find me" leon said as he got up alittle so they did not see "i feel like im some kind of weird guy now since i don't want to be spotted" he said to himself as he moved he then slipped on the side of the roof but put his hand over his mouth so he did not make a sound he then grabbed the side of the roof and was hanging but where he was could not be seen by Skye or Kyuma he then noticed a tree alittle away from where he was so he kicked himself off the side of the roof and landed on one of the tree branches he also got scratched on some of the branches but still he did not let out hardle any noise "ouch that hurt note to self do not try that again" leon said as he sat on the branch while laying against the tree  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:10 pm
Skye resurfaced, behind him and the sat up on the side of the pool dangling her feet in the water. She moved them slowly so she didn't make to much noise, Skye laughed "Looking for someone?" she took a sip of her drink and watched waiting for him to notice where she was.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 pm
Kyuma nearly jumped out of his skin. "H-How do you do that!?" He was surprised she was able to sneak behind him, "Thats it.. I'm done playing." He climbed out of the pool and layed down on the ground, he looked over at Skye and smiled, at least he was having fun..  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:16 pm
Skye giggled "Im not telling, its a secret" she walked over and sat down next to him and smiled. "You want a drink?"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:17 pm
Kyuma closed his eyes and smiled, "That's no fair Skye.." He openedhis eyes when Skye asked if he wanted a drink, he extended his hand out to Skye's hand to hold hers. "No thank you I'm fine.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:18 am
Skye shrugged and lay down on her towel next to Kyuma, she looked up at the clouds and smiled "It is simple really all I did was swim around you and then resurface slowly and get up onto the side of the pool." she glanced at him and then continued to watch the clouds.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:36 pm
Kyuma closed his eyes. "Hah then I fail.. I was looking really hard for you.." He laughed and rolled onto his stomach to gaze out at the pool  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:53 pm
Skye lay there as it began to get a bit dark, she looked up at the sky seeing the first star appear and smiled. She kept watching the stars appear and the sun setting slowly and then fell asleep.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:57 pm
Kyuma looked over and noticed Skye sleeping.. "She must've been real tired.." He nudged her lightly and whispered in her ear.. "Lets get you back to your room.." If she didn't wake up he was going to pick her up and take her there  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:27 pm
Skye stirred a bit but remained Asleep. She rolled over facing Kyuma.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:41 pm
Kyuma huffed.. He examined Skye, She looks so cute while sleeping! He stood up and then crouched. He positioned one of Skye's arms around his neck while he put his hands on her back and her legs to pick her up.. He whispered, "Here we go.." He began to walk back to the dorm rooms  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:43 pm
Skye woke slightly on the way "K-kyuma.....where are we going?" she asked sleeply  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:47 pm
Kyuma stopped walking and looked down at Skye.. "I'm taking you back to the dorm.. So you can sleep in your bed.." He smiled and continued walking  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff