Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikajo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"We'll both find our answers. It's a little... no, it's very frightening not to know who you are, but not nearly as much because of you guys. I feel safe around you...." She pauses, glancing at Raphael, "all."
Xena: "I'm glad you do." She said with a nod. "Between zombies and the military, you'll need as many allies as you can find."

Syra smirked before turning toward Raphael. "Sounds good. I think we're all ready to head out." She pauses in consideration before speaking again. "No hard feelings from before?"

"Nah. No hard feelins.." he said as he held out a three fingered hand for her to shake.

She took his hand, shaking it with a bit of power, but hardly enough to faze the turtle. Her smile seemed more genuine and wider, shifting into a grin. "Now let's go figure out the answers to our questions."

He nodded and followed the three out.

The girl remained cautious once they headed out, knowing full well she was the weakest of them there, at least for the moment. She attempted to remain in the middle of the group, not wanting to be the weak link at the front or back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:34 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

Syra smirked before turning toward Raphael. "Sounds good. I think we're all ready to head out." She pauses in consideration before speaking again. "No hard feelings from before?"

"Nah. No hard feelins.." he said as he held out a three fingered hand for her to shake.

She took his hand, shaking it with a bit of power, but hardly enough to faze the turtle. Her smile seemed more genuine and wider, shifting into a grin. "Now let's go figure out the answers to our questions."

The girl remained cautious once they headed out, knowing full well she was the weakest of them there, at least for the moment. She attempted to remain in the middle of the group, not wanting to be the weak link at the front or back.

He kept an eye out and soon found a dead soldier on the ground and took his gun and ammo. He then handed it over to Syra. "There ya go. Now... which way ta Amity Park?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:34 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

Xena: "You can point the way while we get you a weapon in the process." She said before noticing Raph give Syra a gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

Xena: "You can point the way while we get you a weapon in the process." She said before noticing Raph give Syra a gun.

Gratefully taking the gun in her right hand, she nodded, scanning the area for a moment before pointing toward the northwest. "Amity Park's over there. I think it's a few streets down, but it's definitely in that direction. Not sure why I know that, but it's right."  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:54 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

Gratefully taking the gun in her right hand, she nodded, scanning the area for a moment before pointing toward the northwest. "Amity Park's over there. I think it's a few streets down, but it's definitely in that direction. Not sure why I know that, but it's right."
Xena: Her eyes would change from a sapphire blue to a greenish color as she then starts to levitates into the air. She would then look down at the group. "I'll go by air, if you don't mind." She said as she starts to fly in the northwest.

Carbuncle: "If it's that close by, then that would mean that it is indeed getting its share of zombies." He said, though he seemed a bit uneasy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:01 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

"Aight." he said as he started in that direction.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

Xena: Her eyes would change from a sapphire blue to a greenish color as she then starts to levitates into the air. She would then look down at the group. "I'll go by air, if you don't mind." She said as she starts to fly in the northwest.

Carbuncle: "If it's that close by, then that would mean that it is indeed getting its share of zombies." He said, though he seemed a bit uneasy.

"From the way this city looks, it seems to be almost completely overrun with zombies." She glanced down at the gun in her hand before sprinting off in the direction Xena had flown to. "Let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:10 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"From the way this city looks, it seems to be almost completely overrun with zombies." She glanced down at the gun in her hand before sprinting off in the direction Xena had flown to. "Let's go."
Carbuncle: "There are also ghosts there as well." He said as he follows Syra.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

He continued to follow quietly, but kept an eye out for any zombies that might attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

He continued to follow quietly, but kept an eye out for any zombies that might attack.

Syra jogged, feeling as though she had better be a bit cautious and not full-out sprint toward Amity Park. Once she got to a perpendicular street, she turned the corner, momentarily distracted by something in the corner of her eye.  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra jogged, feeling as though she had better be a bit cautious and not full-out sprint toward Amity Park. Once she got to a perpendicular street, she turned the corner, momentarily distracted by something in the corner of her eye.
Xena: She continues toward their destination by air.

Carbuncle: Noticing that Syra had turned the corner, he would stop beside her. "Something wrong?" He asked, turning his ears a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Carbuncle: Noticing that Syra had turned the corner, he would stop beside her. "Something wrong?" He asked, turning his ears a bit.

"I just thought..." She frowned, staring at the area she thought she saw something in. "Nevermind. Must just be my nervousness." Without further ado, she turned and continued to jog toward Amity Park.  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:44 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

"I just thought..." She frowned, staring at the area she thought she saw something in. "Nevermind. Must just be my nervousness." Without further ado, she turned and continued to jog toward Amity Park.

"Ya sure?" he asked as he continued to watch carefully. He didn't want any surprises.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

Carbuncle: "Fear can sometimes make one see things that aren't there." He said as he continues to follow after Syra. "If a zombie were to appear, I'll provide a barrier. As far as ghosts go, Xena can sense them."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

Carbuncle: "Fear can sometimes make one see things that aren't there." He said as he continues to follow after Syra. "If a zombie were to appear, I'll provide a barrier. As far as ghosts go, Xena can sense them."

Syra continued her steady pace, stopping just before the street ran into another one running the opposite direction. In front of her was what appeared to be an empty and lifeless park. She stared at it, something in her mind screaming that this wasn't right. The greenery was gone... how? Why? Her eyes reflected the turmoil she felt inside.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff