Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:04 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo brightened and nodded rapidly, bouncing in excitement, "Yeah! Oh... I mean, yes please." she bit her lip, frowning slightly as she forgot her manners. Miki nii-chan taught her better than that. She cocked her head curiously as she looked at Lestat, smiling a bit at the iguana. He was pretty, she decided.

Ichii blushed slightly, not sure to take Leo's words as a compliment or not, "Um... Thanks?" he said meekly, ducking his head and hiding behind his light purple bangs. He didn't trust the older boy. Heck, he didn't trust any men since back then.

Sora growled slightly, the hair on his tail and ears puffing up in anger as he held onto Ana. "Why don't you? Standing out in the open like that!" he yelled, clenching his hands into fists, though he was careful not to cause anything uncomfortable to Ana. "Don't be stupid and at least go into the house. Or are you that much of an airhead?" he caught on to Ana's fear of the elder girl, and that set him on edge. He held Ana closer and nuzzled his head against her's as small purrs rumbling out of his throat. Usually when his younger siblings were upset he purred to cheer them up. But then again, Runo used to pull on his ears and tail to get him to purr, so he learned how to purr on command. Darned child.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 pm
Leo smiled nodding, he really wouldn't mind. Sammy was the best big brother in the world but he was older, and Mia was his age but she was trouble sometimes and she always left him feeling like he wanted a nap.
Ichii was his age and didn't seem like he'd be asking him to do things he'd rather not like Mia usually did.
He frowned a bit when Eli and Runo stopped. He was tired and wanted to get inside already and eat, the last place they were at they hadn't gotten much food..  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:52 pm
Eli leaned down so he was at Runo's height. Gesturing for Lestat to come down.
Lestat gave the boy a you-must-be-joking look. But at Eli's insistance began to make his way down. After all, Eli had never trusted someone unless they could be trusted, especially with him. (Lestat)
He then took Runo's hand guiding it with his own along the lizard's scaly back.. The scales were bright green and shone slightly.
"You have to pet them the way the scales go"
he explained "and don't touch their head or face it scares them" he then added "also don't pull his tail" Runo didn't seem like the kind of kid who would do so but he'd learned it was better to be careful with this.

Lestat closed his eyes. He enjoyed being petted-if done right- and with Eli there he knew himself to be safe.

Casey glared at the shorter boy. "Where do you come off calling me an airhead, you cant even walk without running into someone!" she gave a side glare at LIzzie, this was her fault, -all of it-
"It figures I'd get stuck with a bunch of freaks" she muttered she then went over to one of the bags and took some money.
"I just came back to get some money. This time, LIz, take, The bags. With you," she said addressing Lizzie this time. "Now that you found the little brat, I think I'm free to go"
With that she took her purse and left without so much as a glance back.

Ana had calmed down somewhat when Sora started purring and reached up to pat his ears like she had before. At hearing Casey's voice again she buried herself deeper in to Sora and would not open her eyes until Casey left.
Once she did though she was hlad at who she saw.
"Lithee!"

Lizzie closed her eyes, fading into the background as the fight went on yup, this place wouldn't be any different than the rest. She wasn't like her sister -at all!- but that hardly mattered, because Casey was so horrible, everyone hated her.
Which wouldn't be so bad except they wound up hating Lizzie too for the simple fact that she shared her last name -and some genetic traits here and there-.
Her eyes snapped open when Casey mentioned something of hers. She didn't know why, she hardly paid attention to Case anymore but this time she did.
"Case, What are you talking about?"
But when she opened her eyes Casey was gone. She sighed picking up the bags again before hearing a very familiar voice.
"Ana?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:44 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo smiled childishly at Lestat as she petted the iguana, giggling slightly when her fingertips ran over the scales, "You're not supposed to pet them the other ay cause the scales can come off, and it hurt right?" she asked and looked up at Eli, wondering if he would confirm her or correct her. She remembered in one of her books that you weren't supposed to pet reptiles the opposite way because of something with their scales. The thought kind of reminded her of Sora and how his fur would stand straight up when she brushed it up and not down.

Ichii slowly made his way closer to Leo, his eyes glued to the floor. It had been awhile since he was held and he needed the reassurance. With his eyes still downcast he wrapped his arms around one of Leu's arms tentatively. He didn't know if he was breaking the 'touchy-feely' law but without thinking he nuzzled his head into Leo's shoulder, glancing over at Eli to make sure he was still there and wasn't doing any scary.

Again, Sora's fur stood on end as the older girl called him a freak. That had always been a touchy subject for him, so he wasn't surprised when he snarled at the girl, "You're more of a freak than I am. Not even caring about your sisters! Ana was here all alone and all you want is money?" he scoffed and shook his head, nudging his head against Ana's as he breathed in a calming breath. He was glad that the toddler was petting his ears. It calmed him down alot.

Once Sora remembered to breathe, he sighed and turned to the other girl that looked about his age, "So you're Lithee huh? We've been trying to find you forever! I found her inside and I kinda panicked, ya know? But I knew that she wasn't alone because she kept saying 'Lithee' and no one would just drop off a toddler and not walk them to the door or anything..." he continued rambling, his face brightening up. Huh, his mood change pretty quickly.

Miki sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. First the kids and now Sora. What the heck do these kids do nowadays? With another sigh Miki continued her search, cocking her head to the side when she saw three small figures and a taller one. Squinting slightly, she could now visibly see Ichii Leo and Runo. "Hey you guys. Dinner's ready!" she yelled, waving a hand to get their attention.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:11 pm
((o-o...wow sora got mad.))

Leo tilted his head to the side when Ichii got closer to him not because he didn't ;like it or anything like that but Ichii 'd seemed to want to keep his distance so the shift in gears was a bit of a surprise.
Rather than push him away he put an arm around the other boy's shoulder so that he was holding him in a hug of sorts. It came naturally to him, since Sammy had done the same to him and he had done the same to Mia. A lot actually ever since their parents..

"I don't think Eli's somebody to worry about" he said to Ichii making sure it wasn't overheard "If Lestat trusts him"

Of course he never really thought Eli was bad or anything, but Ichii had looked kinda scared so maybe if he told him this he'd feel better (kinda like when sammy would pretend to check for monsters in the closet even thoug there werent any)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm
Eli chuckled a bit at Runo's question.
The halfpint caught on fast.
"Thats exactly why" he said with a smirk that was actually a smile should anyone bother to look (Eli just wasn't the smiling type of guy, smirks where all he had)
He looked up at the voice that said dinner was ready and let go of Runo's hand standing up and looking over to where the voice had come from.
"Now who's that?"

Lizzie blinked at the boy who had been telling her sister off half a second ago.
Finding Ana had taken her by surprised. The fact that the boy hadn't turned on Lizzie as well also had. -then again maybe he didn't know Casey was her sister yet- so it took her a bit to finally answer. Smiling slightly at seeing him ramble away for a bit.
"I'm Lithee..I I mean Lizzie, I'm Lizzie. I'm sorry about my sister" it was always the first thing she found herself saying to everyone, not the 'im lithee' part the 'im sorry about casey' part. -Sorry for what? That she was her sister? That she brought her here? That she hadn't left her? That she still loved her sister?- Lizzie had no clue but one way or another she was always the one apologizing she also never denied her Casey being her sister for some reason she couldn't even if it would make things so much easier for her "don't take it personally, freak's kind of the worst word Casey can think of which really tells you something about her " back when she was still her sister Casey had been a bit of a drama queen, had liked things organized and neat and normal.
Now it was her worst trait, Casey hated anything that didn't fit into her criteria of 'right' and to her freak was the worst thing in the world.
She'd called Lizzie a freak so much in the last moths the word barely had any meaning to her anymore.
"I'm really sorry" she said again picking up her casey and Ana's stuff "Thanks for finding Ana, I really thought I'd lost her this time"  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:22 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((O-o Mmhmm. Guess he's not all fun and games, huh?))

Runo grinned, happy that she got the older boy's approval. Usually the older kids would brush her off as a little girl that couldn't play with them, or ditched her. It wasn't very nice of them. She turned her head and her face lit up as she saw her sister. "Miki! Miki's here!" she cheered before grabbing onto Eli's sleeve and tugging hard, "Come on!"

A light flush became prominent on Ichii's cheeks as he buried his head deeper in Leo's arm, "I...I know that." he mumbled quietly, tightening his grip on the older boy's arm. He blinked sleepily and slumped against the other. He hadn't slept for a bit, and usually he had about four naps a day.

Sora shifted Ana to his hip and he grinned, offering his hand to the girl, "I'm Sora. Sorry I got your name wrong. I should have thought the name over." he cocked his head to the side at her apology. It wasn't her fault that her sister was really mean. It wasn't like they could pick their siblings after all, people were just stuck with them. He remembered trying to get Ichii to be more outgoing. Oh what a failure that was. The younger one ended up staying in his room for two whole days! Not to mention he got a boringly long lecture from Miki.
"So... in other words she doesn't have a very large vocabulary? Well, I kinda feel bad about that. Should we get he a dictionary and a thesaurus for Christmas?" he snickered, biting his lip to keep the laughs back.
He shook his head, "There's no reason to apologize," he said with a smile, "besides, your sister is really cute, hm? She reminds me of when Runo was a toddler, always getting into trouble and stuff."

Miki gave a happy sigh that the kids were okay. She would never forgive herself if anything should've happened to them. She arched an eyebrow at the newcomer and scrutinized him, her eyes narrowed in concentration. She hoped Mia and Sam weren't bored and hungry. She shifted her weight on to her left foot and flicked her fingers in a 'come hither' motion to the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm
Leo nodded without breaking contact he looked up when he recognized Miki's voice.
"That's your sister" he said "you want a ride back?" he asked when he saw Ichii looked tired. He'd given piggy back rides to Mia and Ichii wasn't that much bigger than her. Plus it wasn't even that far. And Ichii didn't look like he wanted to walk at all.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 pm
Eli smiled letting Runo lead him away. Truthfully the little girl was the smartest person hed met in a long time.
And wasn't that just a little sad.
"So that's Miki" he mused out loud glancing at the older girl who'd called over to them and observing her in the same way he had everyone.

Lizzie laughed at the thesaurus-for-christmas comment. Now that it seemed like Sora was ok with her, she felt more at ease. She shook the hand that was offered to her.
"Ana will get into everything" she said shaking her head a bit as she began to walk "she started crawling a while back and has been going all 'Rugrats' on me ever since, I've found her in hampers, boxes cabinets..." she paused remembering a particulary chaotic escapade "she somehow found her way to the way to the roof of our last orphanage" she realized she was talking a lot and looked away blushing slightly.
"So you have sister too?"

Ana was happily entertained by the conversation-despite not really understanding it.
Now that casey was gone she wasn't scared anymore and now that her sister was here again, she was glad.
She smiled when Sora called her cute.
"Ke ke" she said sweetly burying her face in his arm and giving him a hug,

Lizzie giggled a bit, since she knew that was Ana's word for 'kitty'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:28 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Leo nodded without breaking contact he looked up when he recognized Miki's voice.
"That's your sister" he said "you want a ride back?" he asked when he saw Ichii looked tired. He'd given piggy back rides to Mia and Ichii wasn't that much bigger than her. Plus it wasn't even that far. And Ichii didn't look like he wanted to walk at all.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:14 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo nodded excitedly, "Yeah! She was the one who told me how to read and stuff. It's not like Sora could do that 'cause he gets bored to easily." she giggled.

Ichii nodded hesitantly, still clinging onto Leo's shirt. He wasn't used to getting piggy backs, only being carried around at the front (if that makes sense). Some kids made fun of him for being so clingy, but he liked being carried and he wasn't all that strong anyways.

Sora grinned and rocked back on his heels, laughing quietly, "That's amazing! How did she manage to get up there? I don't think anything like that has ever happened to us," he hoisted Ana up, noticing that the little girl was slipping down his side, "How did you get her down?"

His attention was caught by Ana and he smiled sheepishly, another purr rumbling out of his throat, "Yeah I guess." he murmured.

Miki sighed for what felt like the hundredth time that day and crossed her arms over her chest, glancing back at the orphanage and back at the kids pointedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:55 pm
Eli snickered slightly, "well lets hurry then huh? She doesn't look glad to be kept waiting" in an instant of spontaneity -and very unlike himself- he grabbed hold of Runo's other hand lifting her upa bit and swinging her foward slightly bringing her back down and then picking up the pace-though not so much that runo would fall or not be able to keep up-

Lizzie tilted her head to the side remembering the day quite clearly -that was the mcdonalds' last day at that home-
"Well after 2 surpevisors trierd to get her and a third one had a panic attack on the ledge due to a dormant fear of heights, Ana came back down because she wanted her milk...and then we sorta had to leave" she said with a slight laugh. Quite demanding Ana could be when she got in the mood. She'd look at you with big eyes as though she was the sweetest girl in the world.
And she was, unless she was ignored..or strapped down to a seat or carrier..or put in any situation she didn't like.
"As to how she got there..I dont know the details...just that a dummy elevator an attick and a cat were involved" with Ana, it was best not to know sometimes.
"keke" Ana piped in from Sora's hold.
"she likes cats" Lizzie explained
Ana smiled up at Sora "Keke lind" Ana explained loud enough for her sister to hear-a word that here means something like 'cats are cute'- petting sora once more before settling down.
"Cute kitty. Ana. U mean Cute, kitty..." lizzie corrected grabbing a better hold of Casey's bag. She worried about Ana's speech sometimes..even for toddler talk it was unusual. She packed full sentences full of meaning into one or two worded sentences. never saying more than one or two words at a time.
The fact that she refused to say things right no matter how many times she was corrected -and sometimes lizzie swore it was pure stubbornness- didn't really help any.
Of course Ana was talking about cats in general and Lizzie..wasn't exactly.
She blushed slightly before catching up to something.
"Wait a sec" she said turning to Sora "you can understand her?"

"hei" Ana said happily piping in her word for 'yes'  

JezebelxRedfern

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:00 pm
LEO

Leo nodded again before hoisting ichii up piggy-back style. Arranging it so that ichii's head was on his shoulder and that he didn't fall.
It wasn't unlike giving mia a ride had been, ichii wasn't that heavy.
he started walking towards Miki,knowing the sooner he got to the orphanage the sooner they could eat.

KLAUS & SPENCER

"See I told you we were lost Spence" Klaus said when the duo -meaning Spencer- finally couldn't wallk anymore "you should have listened to me"
Spencer was too tired to respond to this and even if he wasn't Klaus would never admit that this had been his idea to begin with.
The two had finally found a bis stop near a CVS and were now crashing there.
"tomorrow I get to pick which way we go" Spencer mumbled leaning back, he was mostly on top pf Klaus his head on the older boy's chest, not like it meant anything or anything the two had always been close but at this particular time there wasn't much of a choice -what with the two sharing a bench and all-
"Just shut up and go to sleep already" Klaus said tapping Spencer on the head like he had earlier and slinging an arm around him to keep him from falling off the bench
"We'll find the orphanage tomorrow"

SAM & MIA

"Aardvark, abating, abet, abdicating
Abandon, abase and abreast
Ablaze and ablution, abhor and abusion
Abbreviate, abbey, abscessed"

"Mia are you really gonna say every word in the english language?" Sam asked a bit amused at his sister who was swinging her feet happily to the song.
"well it IS called 'All the words in the english language' song Sammy" MIa said with her usual 'isnt it obvious?' look.
"Right, my bad, carry on" Sam said rolling his eyes with a smile he closed his eyes listening to Mia's song, he was more than hungry now but he didn't want to eat until Miki and the rest got here.

"Abduct and ablation, abridge and abrasion
Abash and abrupt and abride
Abscond and absentia, absent, abstentia
Abdomen, ably, abide."

Hopefully it'd be before they hit the l's

(( edited id forgotten about my other characters TvT. Now everyone's caught up to ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:12 pm
>>>>>>>>>>>>BLAISE HARMAN <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The bus stopped and Blaise began to shake her sister awake.
"Thea, wake up" she said "We're almost there"  

BlaisexHarman

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas