Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:10 pm
FAIRY SEEKER
looks like i will be back to logging this week, in a day or two - i got all my years supply of fish (+more) - i decided to scrap the monsters and go with regular fish, cost me a WHOLE lot less and the extra benefit is people are grabbing my tank again and the per game gold payout has increased - went with gwees and memphis mermaids and even when the tank only glows with 8 fish it is outperforming my alpha grams and when it glows with a normal 12 fish its breaking 2000 gold game per game which my monsters only rarely did - plus i think the tank is much prettier now

i had to pay 900,000 for a another backup zoey cause of course they are no longer for sale and they were probably rarely bought to begin with - oh well, the zoey is my second favorite fish after the memphis so i had to have one - i actually booty grabbed the 900,000 so i have a lot of hours involved in that one fish!!!

Sweet!!! Luv when u share ur experience w/ ur tanks so others get ideas 4 theirs!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 pm
Jessie0611
I have a question.. can we go ahead and start logging bumps for this week even tho its not up yet oor is it going to be next week o.o

U know the start & finish date, when it runs out, u just start ur new week, I add in as soon as I tally up bumps, resubmit current info & buy new fish 4 the week... If anything changes, we will update that info!!!  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Jiao Ting

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:43 pm
Nashoba1
Jessie0611
I have a question.. can we go ahead and start logging bumps for this week even tho its not up yet oor is it going to be next week o.o

U know the start & finish date, when it runs out, u just start ur new week, I add in as soon as I tally up bumps, resubmit current info & buy new fish 4 the week... If anything changes, we will update that info!!!

Joe, could you check my bump log, and tell me if im doing it right? i just started, and am unsure^^ please let me know okay??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:22 am
Argh, so even this week.

Razumi mah boi, get yer a** bumping. mrgreen I'm after that Irrawaddy here, and doing my best to NOT beat you rofl  

Zengar Zonvolt

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:51 pm
Bro, I'm nocturnal. I bump at the very last hours of the day. xd

Jiao Ting
Joe, could you check my bump log, and tell me if im doing it right? i just started, and am unsure^^ please let me know okay??
I just finally went and checked. You didn't log properly. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 pm
Razumi Yazura
Bro, I'm nocturnal. I bump at the very last hours of the day. xd

Jiao Ting
I just finally went and checked. You didn't log properly. sweatdrop

hmmm...are you talking to me??

joe told me i was doing just fine and doing a great job? hmmm???  

Jiao Ting

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:05 pm
Jiao Ting

Unless I'm mistaken, I only log my bumps per glow of that moment for each person. Not every bump during the glow. sweatdrop Otherwise, I would have far more logged bumps than I do within a week as I usually bump threads more than once, but only log the play.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 pm
Razumi Yazura
Jiao Ting

Unless I'm mistaken, I only log my bumps per glow of that moment for each person. Not every bump during the glow. sweatdrop Otherwise, I would have far more logged bumps than I do within a week as I usually bump threads more than once, but only log the play.

hmmm...i asked nashoba/ joe, here in the guild, and in a pm, if i was doint it right, and he said yeah, and that i was doing a great job.
so??  

Jiao Ting

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:11 pm
Jiao Ting
hmmm...i asked nashoba/ joe, here in the guild, and in a pm, if i was doint it right, and he said yeah, and that i was doing a great job.
so??
Ah. Confusing. Just trying to help as it looked quite strange.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 pm
Razumi Yazura
Jiao Ting
so??
Ah. Confusing. Just trying to help as it looked quite strange.

im new to the guild, i pmd joe the guild owner, and i have his pm where he said i was doing a great job bumping, when i asked how my log was?
i asked here, and since no one responded, i sent him a pm. and he checked and said "okay" so? yeah...im stumped.  

Jiao Ting

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:38 pm
Jiao Ting
im new to the guild, i pmd joe the guild owner, and i have his pm where he said i was doing a great job bumping, when i asked how my log was?
i asked here, and since no one responded, i sent him a pm. and he checked and said "okay" so? yeah...im stumped.
I'm sorry. I usually bump while also working on artwork and voice acting for friends' animations, so I miss posts sometimes. I would have helped point out the mistake if I had seen it sooner.

Example:

6/2/11 1:32am
Humphreypoptar...
Humphreypoptar...
Humphreypoptar...

These seem quite off. See how it's glowing at the same moment. While you bumped more than once, it should only count as one recording since that was one specific glow session.

Otherwise, logging bumps would be far too easy. Anyone could bump a glowing tank until the duration is over and have over 10 recorded bumps from that one tank.

Please don't take this as offense. I'm trying to be as clear as possible and help you for future bump recordings.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 pm
Razumi Yazura
Jiao Ting
I'm sorry. I usually bump while also working on artwork and voice acting for friends' animations, so I miss posts sometimes. I would have helped point out the mistake if I had seen it sooner.

Example:

Humphreypoptar...
Humphreypoptar...
Humphreypoptar...

These seem quite off. See how it's glowing at the same moment. While you bumped more than once, it should only count as one recording since that was one specific glow session.

Otherwise, logging bumps would be far too easy. Anyone could bump a glowing tank until the duration is over and have over 10 recorded bumps from that one tank.

Please don't take this as offense. I'm trying to be as clear as possible and help you for future bump recordings.

well, i guess joe will have to sort this out when he comes online.
...im going sleepy now. and i am feeling weird since the guild owner gave me the thumbs up. now my fun and hard work is squished. ::sniffles:::  

Jiao Ting

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:52 pm
Jiao Ting
...im going sleepy now. and i am feeling weird since the guild owner gave me the thumbs up. now my fun and hard work is squished. ::sniffles:::
You did a pretty good job for your first time. Just that the recording was incorrect. Don't worry about it. No sniffles. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:03 am
Jiao Ting
Razumi Yazura
Jiao Ting

Example:

Humphreypoptar...
Humphreypoptar...
Humphreypoptar...

its one bump count per glow so if u bumped humphrey 10x only 1x counts joes been working a lot of hours he didnt look at who you bumped just the numbers  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

ProwlingJoe
Vice Captain

Dangerous Grabber

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 am
User Image
***May 28th-June 3rd***
1.Razumi Yazura w/208 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Outlaw Wolf "
2. Zengar Zonvolt w/191 bumps "Aquarium Irrawaddy Dolphin "
3.Fred66 w/183 bumps "Aquarium Memphis the Mermaid "
And Jiao Ting great 1st week bumping... biggrin

***Congratulations***

Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games