Submit

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 am
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash gasps before sitting up gasping for air still the voice ringing in her head. 'offer? what can i possible offer to that damn witch?' Ash thought as she thinks of something to offer to the lady.

"What happened?" he asked as he looked at her, still holding his brother's body. He saw Xena disappear and shook his head. He knew she wasn't abandoning him, but it still pissed him off that she wasn't telling him what she had planed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash gasps before sitting up gasping for air still the voice ringing in her head. 'offer? what can i possible offer to that damn witch?' Ash thought as she thinks of something to offer to the lady.

"What happened?" he asked as he looked at her, still holding his brother's body. He saw Xena disappear and shook his head. He knew she wasn't abandoning him, but it still pissed him off that she wasn't telling him what she had planed.

"When i went to the other side i commanded Don's soul but the commander blocked me from taking his soul. she said 'make an offer.....ill think about it' i dont know what to offer her that will give me Don's soul." Ash pounders the recent event in the dead world and the commander being there.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:18 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"When i went to the other side i commanded Don's soul but the commander blocked me from taking his soul. she said 'make an offer.....ill think about it' i dont know what to offer her that will give me Don's soul." Ash pounders the recent event in the dead world and the commander being there.

Raph: He growled a little as he stood and picked up his brother's dead body. "Let's get em ta my place. He'll be safe there. Zombies ain't interested in tha dead." he looked sad, yet pissed off all at the same time, but he wasn't going to say anything to either of the two remaining women about how he really felt.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:32 pm
Xena: Standing on the roof of a building, she stares at the sky. It's the same as back home...Raphael becomes a zombie, and Donatello becomes a ghost. She thought to herself. She knew that she wouldn't be able to find Donnie in the Ghost Zone, even if she had access to get there aside from witnessing Ash's failed attempt to bring him back to life. Her best bet was to confront the one who caused Donnie's death.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Raph: He growled a little as he stood and picked up his brother's dead body. "Let's get em ta my place. He'll be safe there. Zombies ain't interested in tha dead." he looked sad, yet pissed off all at the same time, but he wasn't going to say anything to either of the two remaining women about how he really felt.

Ash could see the pain Raph was really feeling. she was feeling the same way he was right now. she hated her self for not bring Donnie back. but she didnt know exactly what the woman wanted for Don's soul.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Michelle's ears flattened as she lowered her head, hiding her eyes behind her bangs in attempt to hide her watering eyes. She felt like she failed her uncle even though he wasn't her Uncle Donnie from home  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:54 am
Once back in the grave yard, he took Donnie's body over to the mosalium and placed it inside. He then leaned against a wall as he tried to keep his cool and think of a way to fix this new problem. Where did Xena go? What's she thinkin? I need her a** here to help and she bails....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:24 pm
Xena: Intending on finding clues, she makes her way towards the building Raph was held at before.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Once back in the grave yard, he took Donnie's body over to the mosalium and placed it inside. He then leaned against a wall as he tried to keep his cool and think of a way to fix this new problem. Where did Xena go? What's she thinkin? I need her a** here to help and she bails....

Ash follows raph and looke down at don before walking over to Raph and hugging him. "im so sorry raph.....this is all my fault if i warned Don earlier this would never happen..." a few tears were building up in Ash's eyes but she didnt want to cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:34 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Ash follows raph and looke down at don before walking over to Raph and hugging him. "im so sorry raph.....this is all my fault if i warned Don earlier this would never happen..." a few tears were building up in Ash's eyes but she didnt want to cry.

He sighed, but hugged her back. "Wasn't ya fault." he said.

@Xena: The building would still be there, but it appeared no one was in it.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yes it was. i could of called him warning him about our arrival and about the commander. i told him not to attack but he just rushed towards her." the tears fell down and Ash started to cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:39 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yes it was. i could of called him warning him about our arrival and about the commander. i told him not to attack but he just rushed towards her." the tears fell down and Ash started to cry.

"I'm tellin ya, it wasn't ya fault. Donnie was bein hard headed. He was tryin ta do everythin himself. If anyone, it's his fault. He's usually tha one ta think s**t through, but he didn't this time.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She lands on the rooftop of the building before making herself invisible and intangible. She would then phase through the roof to get inside the building. She takes a moment to look around, but didn't see anyone around. Despite that, she decided to keep herself invisible just in case if there was someone inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:24 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm tellin ya, it wasn't ya fault. Donnie was bein hard headed. He was tryin ta do everythin himself. If anyone, it's his fault. He's usually tha one ta think s**t through, but he didn't this time.

"But i feel like it is raph" burries her face into raph's chest.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:41 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She lands on the rooftop of the building before making herself invisible and intangible. She would then phase through the roof to get inside the building. She takes a moment to look around, but didn't see anyone around. Despite that, she decided to keep herself invisible just in case if there was someone inside.

The rooms were quiet and empty. As was every hall way.

@Ash: "Well, don't feel that way." he said as he rubbed her head a little. "Everythin's gonna be aight. I'm sure Xena's out maybe tryin ta see what she can do. She's part ghost after all."  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff