Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Contest
Secret Santa! [Contest over!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:19 pm
I should have got my person 5 days ago cry meh, waiting waiting  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:39 pm
take your time, I still can help create about 3 requests if needed, just that I would need about 5 days to do so... so I hope before Christmas I can get the requests ^^  

Sorren Mishima

Ayame Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:51 pm
TenCentHero
Ayame Sunshine
yeah...... im sorry I miss read..... and ive got so many other pictures to do before christmas that I have no motivation to do another one for this :/ im sorry......... I cant draw something new in that short of a time.....

sad
Well, a few nice people have volunteered to help fill in for those that can't or don't want to complete their gift. So I'm sure it will be okay. You have till tomorrow though to change your mind!

Yeah but I havnt even gotten my person yet :/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:31 pm
Ayame Sunshine
TenCentHero
Ayame Sunshine
yeah...... im sorry I miss read..... and ive got so many other pictures to do before christmas that I have no motivation to do another one for this :/ im sorry......... I cant draw something new in that short of a time.....

sad
Well, a few nice people have volunteered to help fill in for those that can't or don't want to complete their gift. So I'm sure it will be okay. You have till tomorrow though to change your mind!

Yeah but I havnt even gotten my person yet :/

Perhaps because of this delay, there will also be an extended deadline?  

TenCentHero

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:42 pm
Sorry for the delay! I've been overwhelmed with Christmas shopping, work, and school!

My apologies, everyone should have been pm'd their person. If you didn't receive a PM from me, let me know!!

I may extend the deadline, we'll see how things go.

Okay, I've decided that only the people who submitted a request will get their request covered if their Secret Santa drops out. This way there will be no hit-and-runners.

Also, a note to crew members: If you see someone post their Secret Santa art in this thread, please delete the post and tell them to PM it to me instead (Pandiecakes).

Again, sorry for the delay, everyone! RL has just been overwhelming me as of late!

@Minasama no atatakai kisu: Are your PMs set to friend's only? It wouldn't let me message you.

Also, to those asking about the 10,000 gold prize for submitting a Secret Santa art: You will receive the prize at the contest's end.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:00 pm
Thanks Pandie, sorry for being impatient. sweatdrop rofl  

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100

I_EmptyRain_I

Gracious Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm
yes!
igot my art kk wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:24 pm
Pandiecakes
Sorry for the delay! I've been overwhelmed with Christmas shopping, work, and school!

My apologies, everyone should have been pm'd their person. If you didn't receive a PM from me, let me know!!

I may extend the deadline, we'll see how things go.

Okay, I've decided that only the people who submitted a request will get their request covered if their Secret Santa drops out. This way there will be no hit-and-runners.

Also, a note to crew members: If you see someone post their Secret Santa art in this thread, please delete the post and tell them to PM it to me instead (Pandiecakes).

Again, sorry for the delay, everyone! RL has just been overwhelming me as of late!

@Minasama no atatakai kisu: Are your PMs set to friend's only? It wouldn't let me message you.

Also, to those asking about the 10,000 gold prize for submitting a Secret Santa art: You will receive the prize at the contest's end.

no i receive all pm's its not on friends only  

x--w a s a b ii--x

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Airinati

2,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:00 pm
I received the Pm annnnnd i made the art for my secret person héhéhé ^^
Merry christmas all heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:11 pm
I was only going to be quick with mine but my perfectionist side got the better of me XD. You better like it the person whose's getting it! rofl  

XxDestinyMoonxX

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:28 pm
Glammed up fabulous...

I made my person's perfect and cute picture look bad crying redface But, lots of people say my drawings are cute... I don't think so, but I hope my person likes it o-o

...Lookin' hot, dangerous.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 pm
Okay, I could only do a head shot crying . SORRY GIFT RECEIVER, BUSY WEEK. Dx  

Rhythm Pocky

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:54 pm
I hope my drawing is up to standard, Merry Christmas all

Rizzi-Chan heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:56 pm
I still have yet to scan my drawing... It's kinda small cuz I did most of the basic sketching at school in my smaller sketchbook... Although I think it'll turn out okay... ><  

Sapphirianna

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:46 pm
I'm going to let everyone work until the end of the month on their entry, but if you can please PM it to me at some point tomorrow so that person will get their art in time for Christmas.

For those that submitted art, myself (And a few VERY APPRECIATED volunteers) will begin to work on the unfinished requests either tomorrow or christmas.  
Contest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff