Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:42 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

User Image

Yosuke looked up to Nadare. Though she wanted them to know she carried a bloodline. Yosuke kept it to herself. She tilted her head and for the first time the she knew Nadare and Yomi. She smiled. "I'm fine Nadare, really." She nodded. It was creepy seeing the frail girl smile. Yosuke turned to the Kage, her smile began to fade. "No need to worry, Yukikage Crisis. I'm perfectly...fine." "Lies." A small voice whispered in her head. She looked at Yomi and nodded slowly at him insuring that she agreed with their brother like figure Nadare.

User Image

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

"It's alright Yomi." He responded swiftly to Yomi's apology. Such sweet innocence he still had, brought about by the simplest of events. It could only bring a smile upon his face once more, though never forgetting the concern for Yosuke. A concern that Nadare too had for his sibling like companion. Yet despite that the girl claimed she was okay. Would it be ignorant for him to believe her despite her forced smile. Perhaps, but he liked to think of it as trusting. He trusted that no one had reason enough to lie to him. Especially not a ninja in a Village that he watched over. "Alright then, perhaps you three should be off for shaved ice. It won't stay cold forever~" A sad attempt at a joke, but one that aroused his soft chuckle once more.  

Misujage

Saint

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke looked to her brothers. "I'll be along shortly. I have a...personal question to ask Crisis-sama." Yosuke felt bad lying to the Kage but it was like her to spill her family secret to her friends. She needed someone of higher understanding. She looked at the small Yomi behind Nadare. "Save me a cherry?" she asked softly. She looked back to the Kage. It had to be done. Someone had to know that there was a much darker side to the frail girl known as Yosuke. So would the Kage have words of advise for her. Or would he call her a monster or freak. Could she really trust this man?

User Image

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare sighed if there was something wrong with yosuke she wouldn't likely tell anyone. He walked up to the yukikages desk and bowed deeply. "Um before we leave yukikage-sama may be receive our headbands?" He asked scratching the back of his neck and lowering his head slightly. He kept his icy blue eyes on the kage his expression one of mild embarrassment.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

His face flushed a slight red color as Nadare bowed, of course the headbands. He already had one of his hands upon them from digging through his desk. Swiftly her brought up three and laid them atop the desk. "Oh here you go~" He spoke hastily, looking towards Yosuke once more. Yes he had heard her words, but one could only fathom what she could have to ask him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:44 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare bowed once more and gently took a head band off the desk before tying it around his neck. "Thank you yukikage-sama I will do my village proud," he said before he turned and began to leave. "Imouto we'll be at the shaved ice parlor if you need us," nadare said as he opened the doors to the office and stepped out heading towards the village.

[exit]

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 am
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

"Even a mouse, can have a heart of a dragon"
"I'll give you a whole new meaning to the words, Frost Bite!"

User Image

Yomi bowed before taking his headband and tying it diagonally on his torso, where it would protect his heart rather then his head. Yomi then followed nadere into the village, trying his best not to enter child mode again. Yomi bowed once more before closing the door and exiting with Nadere.

[exit]

{{{User Image}}}

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 am
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke watched her brothers one after the other take their headbands and then taking their leave. She looked to the Kage and swallowed hard. She came closer to her and stood in front of the last headband that was meant for her. Yosuke sighed and began speaking. "I have every right to trust you, Yukikage. The question is. Can you trust me?" Yosuke's crimson eyes locked with the blue eyes of her Kage "What if I told you..." She paused for a moment. "What if I told you, standing before you is a child of..." She paused again not sure if she could tell him. She breathed in. "Unlike Nadare and Yomi...I hail from another village. Unlike them, who both have snow bloodlines. I have something entirely different." Her cold like appears had vanished. She wasn't going to keep it from the Kage. No. She had to tell him. "And because of my bloodline. I might do something that will cause this village something of great pain." She lowered her head. "My last name is Katsueki..." She clenched her fists. "Years ago. My clan was massacred in front of my eyes. I was told I carry the family trait of...well...using my very own blood as my weapon." Yosuke could hear her blood start to race. "The Technique is soul-ly known as Saiketsu" Yosuke's voice seemed sad as she brought the thought of her clan up. "I've been told its a fearsome technique. My mother was going to train me in using it. But then they were all killed." Yosuke fought the tears back. "I'm telling you this...because I'm starting my training is using it. The bloodline is kept a secret from those around us. But as a Kage, I can trust you." She nodded in agreement to herself. "I can't ask for Master to help me, like Yomi and Nadare. Even those of the Ketsueki Clan don't know other members that carry it." Yosuke sighed and looked to the headband. "I'll do terrible things, Yukikage. I don't regret coming to this village and becoming a ninja under your command. But. I wish for Nadare and Yomi's sake. That they find out when I've trained. I wish for them not to know." Yosuke's eyes felt like they where shaking. "Perhaps, you might have a scroll on such blood use techniques?" She felt foolish for asking. But who else would know her family trait in Yuki? The Saiketsu trait was hidden well. But Yosuke, felt safe in telling her kage that she was capable of killing if need be.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Crisis smiled at the two boys as they took their leave. The smaller one, Yomi, silent for a change of pace. Awkward how he had nothing to say upon his leave. Nevertheless with them gone his attention fell solely upon Yosuke. He tried to maintain his smile but her first question, although she did not wait for an answer, it still wiped the smile from his face. One of bewilderment grew to take his place. He listened to her story, the story of madness and bloodshed. An apparent curse upon her clan, a massacre of some sort. "Yosuke, you need to understand something about who you are. For as it seems you are constantly hunted by your past. Where you are from and the people you come from, and the things that have brought you here are irrelevant. I trust you as much as you trust me, and that is all that matters ..."

Yet still his voice wavered slightly towards the end. It was not easy speaking to another member of this clan. It only brought Jae back into his mind, her anger startling his mind and forcing a pause in his speech. "But if that is what you wish, to hide such a powerful secret from those who care for you. It is not my place to betray that trust. Here, I have something for you ..." Crisis ruffled through his desk and retrieved a scroll. It seemed fairly new and it was all but complete. Sadly this is all that he could offer her.

"A small girl lives in this Village, her name is Jae Ketsueki. Her parents, bless their hearts, were never ones to gain full knowledge of their bloodline. But of what they were seen doing, this is what I can offer you." he slid the scroll across the desk towards Yosuke, along with the headband. He wished he could give her more but this was all he had to give.

[ Scroll contains jutsu of C rank and below ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:02 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke nodded as the Kage spoke so kind to her. Her eyes grew wide as he spoke of another Ketsueki living in the village. She she watched him dig through the desk, soon pulling a scroll out. Yosuke felt strangely happy. She grasped the scroll and read that ranking of it. "If I study hard enough...this...will take me to rank C?" She asked as she opened the scroll. Techniques of blood. Yosuke felt a small smile appear on her face. She looked up to Crisis and spoke. "I'm greatful, Kage. I truly am." Yosuke rolled the scroll back up and placed it in her pouch. "Do you think this girl, Jae, could help train me?" She asked willingly as she gasped her headband. Soon tying it to her armor that rested on her waist.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
"I'm afraid she won't be available." Shigeru said as he stepped into the Yukikage's presence. "My, lord." Shigeru said as he bowed down beside the young kunoichi, in a respectful gesture towards his Kage. After a moment, Shigeru stood attentive but with a frown on his face. It looked unnatural on Shige. "I have returned from Konoha, my lord." Shigeru didn't show any sign of recognition towards the shinobi beside him. If the circumstances had been different, he would have felt excited to see a fellow shinobi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

He would part his lips in order to answer the girl's question, but such words were cut short before they could even think of passing his lips. She won't be available, what exactly was meant by such words escaped Crisis. Shigeru's sullen face struck a chord in Crisis. The only thought in his mind thought for the worst. He could only imagine her dead in his mind, but not so fully. Perhaps a defense, so that whatever else had truly happened would not seem so bad in comparison. "Shigeru ... welcome back. But ... Jae, what do you mean? Is she okay?" His fingers intertwined on his desktop. His teeth biting on the inner part of his lower lip. Fingers were twitching as well, but still he attempted to remain still. At least he was as still as possible despite his strange gestures. Any person could tell that he was worried.  

Misujage

Saint

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 pm
Carrot walked slowly into the Kage's office, her steps heavy as she approached his desk behind Shigeru. She looked rough, her eyes swollen and red from crying "Kage...Jae has said she isn't returning to Snow. She said...she can't." her sadness almost filled the room, as heavy as the ice Crisis could summon in his anger. She had her hands tightly clasped behind her back "Why did she say that? Why won't she come back!?" her voice rose on the last sentence and she swallowed hard, waiting for Crisis to answer her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:20 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke jumped as another ninja had spoke to the Kage. She turned to the man and studied him. A boy soon came in and reported the girl, that Yosuke had been talking to the Kage about, wouldn't be returning to the village. Yosuke's face sank in disappointment. She thought she had found someone of the Ketsueki bloodline to help her. But in the end, Yosuke would have to learn on her own. She looked to the Kage and bowed. "Thank you, Yukikage. I won't disappoint you." She turned and grasped the hilt tightly. "Nothing ever works out in my favor." She thought as she past the two older ninja's. Closing the door softly behind her.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

His eyes shifted from Shigeru to Carrot as she entered. Seemingly together, answering the question for Shigeru. She was not returning to Snow, easily enough he could tell that she had left the Village. But his head could only sink at the Ayaki's next questions. He knew very well why Jae refused to come back, and he knew very well what something like that could mean. But could he play strong for the two that stood before him, to assure them that everything was fine. "Jae ... is on a very important mission. A mission only she can do, she'll be fine." His head rose once more with a bright smile plastered across it. "Don't worry."  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games